It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What strange abilities do you have?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mishmashum
I've also never experienced any "visitors."

It's not that they are really actually physically there. No doubt these experiences I've had are illusionary in nature, that what I am experiencing is a waking dream, which simultaneously overlaps my awareness of consensual reality. I experience this overlapping if awoken from a dream. If you attempt to wake me up during a dream, I will awaken and observe normal reality, but the dream I was experiencing will also continue for 30 seconds or so until I shake it off. It's like people that are awoken during a nightmare, they will fling their arms about like they are trying to fight off the boogieman, which they can clearly see, but nobody else can. In my case, it's not a boogieman, but something, someone, with a message about tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
i have post-cognitive dreams, i dream about things after they happen!
I am empathetic, when my cat died i just knew my mom was sad!
I am pre-cognitive, when i let go of an object i KNOW it's going to fall!
I can visualize things i can't see, once i imagined what the roman senate was like but then i found out they didn't have light sabers in rome so i must have been looking into the future, or watching starwars.
I can fly, for really short periods of time aprox 6-8 fee!
I can change skin color when its summer!
I can submerge myself in water!
I am sarcastic!

hehe these are about as special as anyone elses 'special' gifts....

as for the rest of this thread's posters....

I can make a rock so heavy even i can't lift it,
chuck norris asks for my help in a fight,
i can clap with one hand,
i am the immortal spirit of truth.

just about covered most the bases i think....

I can travel through time... forward, most of the time...really can't help it you know, well, actually, i'm always traveling to the future.. but i can! and i can prove it to you, or anyone else.

I can also predict i will not be posting on this thread anymore.

Oh, on second thought, traveling to the future is not really that cool or special, anyone can do it these days, what a useless ability meh!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I can wiggle my ears.
Do I need to post a video of that or will you all just take my word for it?
I realize that most of you probably won't believe me unless I can prove it. But then again, I don't want to be accused of editing/altering the video in some way (CCG) to make it seem like something that isn't
so maybe I'll just avoid all those skeptics out there by saying that each time I try to film myself the image gets all snowy and distorted. Wiggling my ears seems to make it worse for some reason so... sorry.
I guess I can't prove it after all but gee, I'd love to satisfy everyone.
I guess you'll just have to decide for yourselves whether or not I'm telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I forgot to mention...if I have contact with someone, anyone, Someone who is attached to me naturally or artificially has contact with someone that is attached to that person, either naturally or artificially.

It would be a long list of examples, but the situation I find most curious is that when I embrace my wife intimately...an Al Qaeda operative is arrested or killed.

I once hit a classmate in the mouth and the Berlin Wall fell.

I would conduct more experiments but noone approaches me. Recently, I was having a problem with a hotel owner and the cops got involved, illegally. One week later the Governor of Illinois was arrested. It was an Illinois cop.

In short...it gets wierd, but I walk around the world like I own the place.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
-When I'm really tired, I hear voices. They're hard to make out. It sounds like a crowed. Bu if I sit down in darkness, close my eyes, and think, I can begin to see faces and hear individual voices for short periods of time. Short phrases, but enough to get some points through.

-Virtually everything I've ever desired above all other things has come to me. By my nature I don't desire wealth however, so it's not like I'm rich or something. But plenty of objects and achievements have come to me that I really shouldn't have received.

-I can take a social cleavage/ conflict and almost always solve it. PM me and ask a few.

- I can create stories that are quite odd. Again, PM me for more.

- I can imagine things that my neighbors cant really grasp. Again, PM me for more. I can even explain how to make a warp engine.

- I never broke a bone despite my tendency to have rough falls and events. Rolled down the stairs a few times, one time actually going THROUGH a stairs. My bones just seem stronger

- I can do a lot of work in a small time span, if I'm not lazy. It's quite annoying when laziness has gotten in the way, but still, it's awesome when it isn't.

- A few other oddball things.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Nothing too exciting. It's practically a disability. But I can hear things from a mile away and have to wear earplugs pretty much 24 hours a day with the exception of showering. If I take them out I can hear frequencies no one else around me can. My hearing is very, very sensitive.

Wasn't always like that. Someone from here knows about it and they suggested it was possibly my past job as a flight attendant. The constant pressure changes could have done something to my ears. It would have been around that time it started so it's highly possible.

Sometimes it's fun but sometimes it is frustrating when there are certain situations and activities I can't participate in since I'll get nosebleeds and migraines from the noise.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I can do remote viewing. Discovered this about 2 years ago almost by accident. I can see as if through a veil or fog. Nothing is clear. I see the names of individuals but sometimes it may be difficult to make out a letter in a name. I am amazed I have this ability. I cant do it all the time. If I force it it just doesnt work. I would like to develop it more. It would be useful in finding missing people.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have an ability to see through people and objects, or it could be that my eyes push them aside so I can see whats in front of them, I'm unsure.

The first time it happened, I was on the bus to work, the bus was packed and I was sat at the back and a tall man sat in front and I couldn't see the front of the bus, I looked up from my book and I could see straight through the man sat in front all the way down to the front of the bus, I blinked and all I could see was the man sat in front of me, I then relaxed my eyes and I could see straight through him, well to be honest I could see through half of him, thats why I think my eyes pushes objects to one side rather than me actually seeing straight though them.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

Well when I was a kid, whenever I was near what I found later to be a ley line in earth's energy grid, I was able to make electric motors spin without being plugged in, not slowly, but with a sudden surge!!! I once made a 1hp motor wind up to top rpm in less than the blink of an eye, took it 3 or 4 minutes to wind down.
I haven't even tried anything like that lately, it seems to scare the heck out of me. I have however the ability to see the entire day's of events just before I wake up though. If something bad may happen I can change it, though I have to wake up slowly and sleep under an open window with cool humid air.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well at times I can "hear/feel" peoples thoughts that are with in talking proximity from myself. If your aware that all those thoughts running through your head is not all necessarily yours, its easier to filter/ read them and develope. You dont realize that a nice handfull of those random thoughts that find there way in your consciousness are "not yours" but you think they are.
Hers one example that made my gf into a believer, I was sitting on my bed read/writing, my gf just came in the room and sat down(all was quite and suttle) afew moments after she sat down I mentaly hear a verse of a song I dont reconize but sounds familiar I was like wtf, then it clicked I'm picking up her thoughts. So quickly I turned to her and said your thinking of a song, and of this specific verse( I dont remeber the verse ) and recited it to her lol, she looked at me like I was a ghost, after afew moments she ask how the hell did you know that, I relied I heard you thinking it.
I noticed I can pick up on mental chatter more friequent of those who'm I'm close to, such as famaily and friends.
When I was a child I recall seeing alot of paranormal "stuff" and I was considerably psychic (that gift fated as I got older)
Another kool trait is that when I meditate in the shower i can sometimes see a fixed view of space, no morphing bloches or shifting colors and moving shapes, like what happens when you focus on depth with closed eyelids. Its like a picture, even when I move my eyes looking around under closed eyelids the view of space does not distort, shift or fade. I donno seems interesting.
I'm pritty sure others can do this, but no one I physicaly know cant do this and thats stopping hickups with pure thought lol, how storng is your will power?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to this. Anyway I was wondering if anybody could help me with a problem I have been having or at lest offer some advice. Now my hole life I've know things that I shouldn't....like what was going to happened to the people around me before it did, seeing spirits, feeling energy, and sometimes reading others thoughts. Just recently however its stopped...everything. This has never happened before and it is starting to scare me. Around the same time that the world went quite for me I started getting sever headaches, nausea, any form of light is now my worst enemy, and I lack the energy to do anything. I have gone to the doctor and I am currently waiting for my MRI results. As all this is happened my cousin who has never really been pre-cog (mostly post, she can see the recent past and a lot more but I don't care to get into that right now) has started having dream. Dreams were she is crying in her sleep waking her boyfriend up and scaring him to death. She wouldn't tell me what the dreams are about. I wouldn't even know about them if her boyfriend hadn't told me. Anyway my question is does anybody know or have any ideas as to why I'm blocked.....anything would be helpful.

Thanks,
Jess

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by luvbug4976

From what I have learned from this site, and not personal experience, you may have some sort of vampiric entity draining your energy and affecting those around you.

You didn't have any dreams where you were attacked or anything have you? Or maybe something(someone) with a malicious intent sensed your abilities and saw you as a threat to them and is now attacking you psychicly (if thats a word).

There was a post about protecting yourself from these entities if it is the case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Irishwolf

I had thought that maybe it was something like that at first and now I'm coming back to that thought. I just got my MRI results and there was nothing out of the ordinary there. My brain is healthy....now if it would just quit hurting things would be almost normal again. But in answer to your question the only "strange" dream I had before all this started was of a girl calling my name as if she was trying to wake me up for some reason. I would almost bet its all related in some way....Its just with out the help for my abilities the world seems dark and I have all these questions about why and who and more importantly why NOW...but I'm not getting any answer which just leads to something I'm not really familiar with...fear.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
lets see i am a psychic medium to the point where i can sometimes tell the future,normally visions in my sleep that come true the next day. and i can sense the presence of spirits good and evil and demons. i can also see them. i can see aura and by seeing it i can see parts of that persons past future and some of their deepest secrets.therefore i a, also empathic. i have the abilities to read minds as well as mind talk though i cannot control my mind reading i have to work on it. mind talking is when you can have a conversation with someone by using your thoughts, therefore you dont have to say anything but i need to work on that because it barely ever works. i can heal people, ex: i got a cut on my thumb once and i just put my thumb, my middle and index fingers from my other hand around it and within 2 minutes the wound was completely healed, the cut was bleeding and pretty deep also.

well think thats it

-fallenangel97

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't care for these threads.

I have the ability to be super ninja awesome cool.

That's me.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
well i can conjure energy out of my /Hands/Feet/Mouth
i can see angelic like beings
i can rarely see the future (but it wont be exact but it will have a relevance to the situation
i can speak to my inner self
i can feel the presence of Spirit beings

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
well i can conjure energy out of my /Hands/Feet/Mouth
i can see angelic like beings
i can rarely see the future (but it wont be exact but it will have a relevance to the situation
i can speak to my inner self
i can feel the presence of Spirit beings

Upload a video of no. 1 then.

I dare ya

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

I have had clairaudient experiences but it is not something I can turn on. It has only happened without warning. Last time was June 2007, about a week after my wife died. I was staying at my daughter's when Ede woke me during the night. There was a strong sense of fear, and her voice was almost shouting. I thought somebody had come into the room, but it was all dark and quiet. Next night, Fiona heard her and the same sensation of fear and that somebody was in the room. Next day I went into Melbourne to the VSU and got a half hour reading. They knew nothing about me and I had never been there before. The medium got my father's second name and then he went serious and asked me who Edith was. This was only the second name he had mentioned - both right. The rest of the message made it completely certain that it really was Ede.

These things have to be experienced by each person alone. Being told about them is not proof to anyone else, but that doesn't matter. The main thing is that you yourself know.

I have also been given answers to crossword puzzles and on one occasion before I opened the newspaper, and a word I had never heard before. I think it was 'syllogism'.

The other thing is sighting '33' every day and sometimes several times a day, or during the night. This is very common and happens to literally hundreds of thousands of people. In most cases it is 11.11 There are a number of web pages, including one of mine. With this phenomena, it can start happening to anyone who has an open mind, that is anyone with a strong intuition and not a sceptic. There are times with this, that you can feel the energy and even be unable to resist it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

what can you see energy besides i dont have a video camera never had one

if you cant see energy it would be pointless it would look like i was doing nothing

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can move objects by simply getting close to them.
Not the typical "oh ya" but good enough for "News/TV" I've noticed this "ability" now since Jan7th 2009 it's only increased everyday since. I've not spoken "publicly" about this yet as there was too much in the way of proving it.
At first I had lots of "skeptics" it's the wind it's the table shaking ect. But at this point I am now able to move objects like Aluminum cans Plastic bags plastic bottles... anything "thin"
Tonight I had a friend who I had shown this "ability" to weeks ago stopped by they hadn't seen me in weeks when I showed them how much more objects move they cried. This really moved me to think it might be time to go public with this now.
If you'd like I can provide video proof.... even live feeds (if needed) even willing to allow "skeptics" to meet me in person to prove it to their naked eye
I welcome your comments/questions and or e-mails (And Please keep it to serious questions/comment's only)
AsTaR

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join