It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
when has any thread that started out like this ever been true, I will call Shenannigans......

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Someone with 152k points doing a hoax post in this manner seems a bit odd to say the least, guess ill see whats happened to this thread when I wake up.

I seem to be killing a lot of threads recently though so maybe I shouldnt have posted.

A brief google search suggests there has been strange activity of that nature over london in the last few weeks, Im going to email londoners I know who would have been up late tonight and may have noticed something.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by gYvMessanger]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Time of this tread when initiated : 28/2/2009 @ 03:29
Time now...: Well you can see that on top of my post...

Guys & Girls, give the man some hours to get the video done with...
Its too soon for him to have gone to his sisters take it back + upload.
For now i have subscribed to see what happens when he is back.
PATIENCE!
In my oppinion i think the chances are slim he got confused by the u2 thing, but you never know. timw WILL show!

Smile and be happy!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by alienj

when has any thread that started out like this ever been true, I will call Shenannigans......

What's worse is people fall for it everyyyyyyyyy time....

peace

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well it's starting get light now in London. I am at work today so sadly missed all the fun last night.

I will say this, Maida Vale and Paddington are quite close to the BBC studios, if that is where U2 were performing. Not saying anything concrete though, let's wait for the pics.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

her friend with her filmed the lights on her phone

phone cameras are terrible

i wouldn't expect too much even if the pictures get posted.

probably some lights in a black background with no detail

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Not always, my phone camera is 5mp and takes good shots.

But I'm still not holding any hopes for it to be anything of interest either

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

right , i guess it depends on the phone.

the camera phone i have won't pick up much in the night sky.

the Op said it was six lights ? so that's all i am expecting to see.

maybe i will be surprised who knows ?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OK, by my calculations, we've gone past the 24 hour mark.

Where is the vid or do I have my math wrong?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You have your math wrong.

Its been about 5 hours I believe.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Oops, forgot it's after midnight......

Stupid date/time stamp.

I was excited about the video.

[edit on 2/28/2009 by secretstash]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Give Truther some time.

He has been here for 2/3 of a year and has made some great contributions to the boards.

I know he wouldn't risk his account by posting something false or misleading.

Not saying the video will be of genuine UFOs, but I have no doubt he will get a video to us.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There aren't more ATSers in London than this to confirm?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Give Truther some time.

He has been here for 2/3 of a year and has made some great contributions to the boards.

I know he wouldn't risk his account by posting something false or misleading.

Not saying the video will be of genuine UFOs, but I have no doubt he will get a video to us.

Agreed. That is the only reason that this thread has actually got me a bit excited. I would be really surprised to see some one who has been around this long ruin their credibility now with a hoax.

I get the impression atleast that truther DID see something and that truther is well, telling the truth and WILL get the video up asap.

Whehter or not we will see a ufo, I don't know but I would not be surprised to alteast see a video of lights in the sky.

usually when a hoax is pulled it is pulled by a new member. Often times people will sign up just to try and pull one hoax then they never show up again.

Truther has been around for a while now and I trust that they are being honest here and did see something. So lets give Truther a chance to post the video atleast before we start tearing it apart.

For what its worth I almost never fall for hoaxes and can usually recognize them no problem. I see no signs of a hoax yet and I do believe a video of some lights in the sky will be posted. Give truther a chance to get the video and upload it.

Peace and love my good friends.

I will be watching this thread.

Keep your eyes to the sky!

GST

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It is now 7:30am in London and I'm off to work. Truther, if they have any sense, is still asleep.

Give 'em a chance.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I agree that Truther should be given the benefit of the doubt.
He said he will produce a video tomorrow.

What I am skeptical of is that his sister, a few miles away, saw or shot video of exactly how Truther saw it.
He`s excited thinking he will have video of what he saw but that may not be the case.

I hope someone has video and hope his sister gets good video.
Why did he not mention asking his sister of the quality of the video she shot?
Surely she could have told him if she thought it was good or bad.
No mention of her opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'M SO EXCITED!
I am actually headed to London next tuesday, for 6 days! (It's my 30th)

Now according to my very own pledge, from my thread started in 2007, I will be carrying my cameras... and because it's my first time there, I will have extra cameras as well!

So I promise, if this is not a hoax, that I will get ANY footage that is to be had.... Good luck tomorrow...

-Jason

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What are you people hoping for, A Alien delivering a dozen doughnuts to his house ?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty
What are you people hoping for, A Alien delivering a dozen doughnuts to his house ?

No we are hoping for a video of lights in the sky just as truther stated they would provide. Nothing more nothing less.

the reason we are so excited is because its rare that a serious long good standing member has a sighting with a chance of video to show us.

I, atleast have no expectations other than lights in the sky, and I believe most others dont hold any different expectations.

We are excited because, as I said, it's somewhat of a rarity for a some one who has been a member this long and who has a good rep and is in good standing to have an experience like this and have access to a video of the event.

Im sure that will answer your question suffieciently.

Now back to waiting!

Peace and love!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Apart from high altitude activity which most likely were D.O.D operations and or other defense reconoissance no such activity was reported. Either way looking forward to see how this turns out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join