[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hmm. I dont know. I mean, it seems fake to me. Think about it.
If this happened to you, and you thought your sister got it on video, wouldnt you call her ASAP or just run or drive to her house immediately?
I would, with out even one second of hesitation. I would not be able to sleep or anything with out getting that video, and making copies, sending some to trusted people, or/and hide a few for safe keeping just in case, then place the video up on here. This would all be done within the hour, if it were real that is.
No one would be waiting till morning to do this, lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Yes since early morning we are having the same phenomenon here in Rasht a northern city in Iran. Cloudy at times very bright white,yellow light along with spells of hailstones.Now it is very bright sunlight?! Very erratic.
Is it having any thing to do with these structures?Please look in www.flashearth.com on Lat 38.5.44N and Lon 60.35.9 E
I am following these structures for almost a week.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis3.14
If this happened to you, and you thought your sister got it on video, wouldnt you call her ASAP or just run or drive to her house immediately?

There is always the possibility that the OP has children, and didn't want to wake them up to go to his sister - and certainly didn't want to leave them alone in the house while he drove to his/her sister.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Double post

Sorry

[edit on 28-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Originally posted by Anubis3.14

There is always the possibility that the OP has children, and didn't want to wake them up to go to his sister - and certainly didn't want to leave them alone in the house while he drove to his/her sister.

Just a thought.

Yes, truther did say " I swear on my daughters life" So truther apparently atleast has a daughter.

and anubis, he DID call his sister. Thats how truther found out she has a video. Truther doesnt want to wake up his daughter in the middle of the night and scare her making her think there is something wrong, by dragging her to his sisters house rambling about ufos coming.

That is why he hasnt gone over. Parenting comes first!

[edit on 28-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yes lets give Truther a bit of time! He's a genuine guy from the posts and messages Ive seen/received from him As one poster said (I really should open replies in another tab) all that Truther has said is that he saw a formation of lights and thats all we will see in the vid Then its up to yourselves to decide what it may be Lets not shoot him down before he's uploaded the vid Oh and I wouldnt expect anything for a couple of hours yet Its only 8.37 Saturday morning in the UK and I would imagine he's tucked up in bed fast asleep (I know I would be if I wasnt in work)

Patience he WILL deliver on his promise!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
Oh...by the way...if any of you haven't noticed yet...this thread is BOGUS...

Will you unregister after he posts the video?

Please?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Nice one NewSense,

Has anyone thought of looking at other UFO sites to see if someone else has posted anything similar?

Truther's sister can't have been the only one who saw the lights.

Hopefully there are some corroborating videos somewhere else. Nothing on Youtube yet but give it time.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
Oh...by the way...if any of you haven't noticed yet...this thread is BOGUS...

and what, may I ask, do you base that theory on. Nothing has happened yet to determine the validity of this thread.

Truther IS a trust worthy person and is a member in good standing for a reason.

Usually when a hoax is commited. It is commited by a new person who thinks they are completly original and thinks they are so smart. They all think they are the first one to do it and that we will believe anything.(We wont)

I catch on to almost all hoaxes from post #1.

I am giving Truther the benefit of the doubt right now, because they have never given us a single reason to doubt them.

Truther has posted very intelligent well thought out posts.

All Truther has claimed is that they saw lights in the sky and that they will get the video from his sister in the morning.

A member in good standing who has been a member for this long is not likely to ruin their credibility and get banned by pulling a hoax.

From one experienced member to a not so experienced member. Give Truther a chance before you throw him under the bus because he has never given ANYONE a reason to doubt.

Truther will provide a video of lights in the sky. Truther appreciates ATS too much to pull a hoax and risk getting banned.

I cant recall a single time that a member in good standing who has been a member for quite some time decided to blow all their credibility and pull a hoax.

Give Truther a chance atleast before you throw him under the bus.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I saw them in Canterbury at about 10pm. Not being facetious, honestly saw the same incident as you.

Venus was in the night sky, above the moon and the lights were to the left of it - certainly was not a planet or a satellite.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Truther

Curious,

You have the Internet to post an message on the Board, but
your sister doesn't have the Internet to upload a vid ??

Good morning ats, Yes i have the internet, but my sister dosent, she lives an hour away from me..

Im getting ready now to go to my sisters to get the video, be patient.. And let me stress again to you all it was not a drone, military aircraft, chinese lantern, swamp gas, or a balloon.. please be patient..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Gimme Some Truth,
Interesting. Basingstoke is about an hour west from London for those who don't know. From the link you posted:

Claire Whettem, 31, spotted the unidentified flying objects, which each had orange lights, when she went out for a cigarette in the back garden of her home in Cliddesden Road about 9pm yesterday.

She said: "There was five round objects and they had orange lights around them and they were dancing around each other.

"I was a bit freaked out because I definitely knew they weren't a plane because they didn't make any noise.

"The way they moved through the sky was bizarre."

Not too many direct contradictions in the two accounts, if any.

Canterbury is to the East of London.

infinite,
could you tell us a bit more about your sighting? Time, location, was it the same formation of lights? Looking forward with interest...

Everyone else, give the poor guy/girl a chance to make a cup of tea for the love of God. You're all just going to bitch about the quality anyway- if it's too grainy, you'll say it's just a bunch of orange lights, if it's too sharp, you'll say it was photoshopped... so what's the point?

]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I believe you Truther, check this out

www.bbc.co.uk...

There continue to be reports of Londoners witnessing UFOs over the skies of the capital. One eyewitness even claims to have seen a flying saucer over Westminster. So why is London a hub for sightings? We asked UFO-logist Nick Pope...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm just getting on, but if I was on the first part of posts I would have gone to Google Earth and found webcams to look through at the London skyline.

ZG

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Wow two highly credible members have seen this in London...

I will be standing by for the reports and vids..

I hope it wasnt spotlights from the rooftop concert..

It would seem it was too late in the eve to have been that.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Morning guys, just woke up in the uk.

Looking forward to the video. As for concert lights, london is teaming with spotlights so i think these guys know what they are looking at due to seeing them almost daily.

Just had a quick scan of a few uk newspapers, nothing reported in any of them as of yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Ok im off now, I havent seen the video myself yet, so people if its not up to your standards, go easy..

All i can say its 100% real, no photo shop! They are ufo's, dont know if there secret government craft, or ET craft, but they moved like nothing else can move mechaniclly known to us in this world.. Im not stupid, I know what i saw.

Sorry NO there not spot lights ok, I see spot lights all the time, i know! And it wasnt U2 singing off the top of a mothership.. Next time i log on today, i will have the video. peace..

[edit on 22/06/2008 by Truther]

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join