It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Im also checking up on my facebook every few mins, cause its possible she might post the video on there, from youtube..

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

its a helicopter towing an advertisement banner

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Look. I am not doubting you, I was just disappointed in the way you handled it. You have been down this road with us before as one of those in wait. You know what it is like. Have some patience with your fellow members because you know if you were the one in wait you would wonder why they did not wait until they had it to post it. Put yourself in the other persons shoes.
My frustration was at how you got angry at those that wanted you to get it up.
You know good and well you would want the same if you were on the waiting side too.

Thats what I was trying to say. I hope you can understand where I was coming from.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think you could ask a mod to edit the video into your first post...

Here's some nice music for everyone to listen to while we wait.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Nephratari, did you bother to read the thread before you wrote any of them comments?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And some funnyness to counterbalance the rampant outbreak of FAIL on this thread:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Truther

Have some patience with your fellow members because you know if you were the one in wait you would wonder why they did not wait until they had it to post it.

I was under the impression that the event was occurring when he posted this thread and he was asking if anyone else was currently witnessing it at that time. It was only later after the event was over did he mention there was probable footage, the thread wasn't based around the footage but the footage was apart of the event that the thread was based around. At least that is what I have picked up by patiently reading the whole thread and not skim and scanning or ignoring whole pages like many and then make assumptions that the footage was the cause of the thread rather than a sub-section of the original purpose of this thread.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
Perhaps a new policy is needed along these lines..... No thread shall be started with claims of evidence unless the evidence can be posted immediately.

But read the thread title. It is not a thread offering evidence. It is a thread asking if anyone else can see the things Truther was watching.

In the subsequent posts, he mentioned that his sisters friend was recording it. That is a secondary point to the one the thread intended.

Truther, honestly, did nothing wrong.

It's just a tricky one, and jumping up and down isn't making anything happen any faster.

This isn't like those threads where the OP cant find his cable, or is too tired to do it now and is going to bed, etc.

*edit - Marshall Ormus, that is uncanny
I write almost the same post right after yours...

*edit 2 - Yeek, still no reopening. hrmm..

[edit on 3/1/2009 by bloodcircle]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

Well atleast people should know about this one:

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

Each mod has the ability to apply nominal points warnings (20 points) for both of these minor board infractions. Please help us maintain the best discussion board possible by considering your responses in both content and length.

Come on ,people. Cut it out with the one liners and add something to this thing or just sit back and relax!!!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Im also checking up on my facebook every few mins, cause its possible she might post the video on there, from youtube..

Originally posted by Truther

Originally posted by whatswasthat
HEY!!!!!................Its 5.50pm here in london what time is he putting the vid on here.

Shes uploading the footage to youtube, im waiting for her to do it.. She has to go to the internet cafe..

Standby..

Im here also biting my nails, waiting for the video so i can put this thread to rest, at this point i dont care if the footage is great.. I just want reinstate myself as an honest ATS'er.

So she has been in the internet cafe since! WTF. No one has a comp at home anymore?

Is it sooo difficult to coordinate the upload with your own sister?

May be this will help:

Step 1: Pick up phone.
Step 2: Dial your sister's phone number [remember to find the number first]
Step 3: Find out about progress of upload to YT
Step 4: Ask her to send you a link via Email OR via SMS OR via Facebook [Choose one].
Step 5: Find out if she has now uploaded the video [it's been quite some time in that internet cafe now don't you think?]
Step 6: Ask yourself why she didn't send it to your PC via email or whatever.
Step 7: Ask yourself why you see 'FAIL' everywhere
Step 8: Jump off a cliff.

If you can't coordinate this bloody mess how the hell can we trust your 'perception' that what you saw was something unusual.

GFL october 26th Space#.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Holy Freakin Hell People!

I have watched this thread grow into the monster it is since yesterday morning and most of the posts are adding nothing at all. Stop crying like spoilt children and just wait for the bloody video..... go take a dump, read a newspaper, get a sandwich or something, just can all the useless posts.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I saw the post where he said bleep you all. and insulted people for wanting him to provide the video he kept saying he was going to.

I am sorry that I was hard on him. But like I said I was disappointed to say the least.

Exactly the reason i was as harsh as i was too

You don't start a thread with nothing, then keep saying you'll have something but post nothing.
How can we go on truthers word??

I can understand Truthers frustration, but in turn truther must understand ours.
I have seen these type of threads before and they always end up the same way....

I will eat humble pie and apologize if I'm wrong (not that I've done anything wrong) and have done when I've made mistakes before... I'm a grown up and don't mind admitting my mistakes...

I wish everyone could be the same way...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Give the guy a break, not everyone is so computer savvy.....

If I were to call my sister tell her to take a video on her phone ,upload it to her computer, set up a you tube account, upload it to there and then send me a copy of the link....she'd have a heart attack lol,,

we'll get the vid when it's ready.........

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

***SNIP***

Ive rang her enough times already, i dont want her to get hacked off and erase the bloody thing..

Im making myself look like a wacko, tryna sort this video thing, why dont you back up! Go join another discussion.. My friends are saying to me why are you so mad about getting this video, little do they know im tryna share it with the world..

When she posts it she posts it ok..

[edit on 22/06/2008 by Truther]

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
We all need to take a back seat and stop forcing the put up or shut up attitude ummkay.

All good thing's to those who wait right ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 1-3-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ok, this has gone on long enough.

I'm temporarily closing the thread so that the video can be posted. I suggest media.abovetopsecret.com (tintube) for this but youtube will suffice.

A u2u to me, or any other staff member, alerting us to the posting of the video will result in an edit to the opening post, showing the video, a post at the end of the thread, also showing the video, and a reopening of the thread for discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:
It has come to the attention of the staff that Truther and Kevincombes are one and the same. Truther's posting a youtube video form august 08 under a new name and then conversing with this other account in an effort to give credence to his undocumented claims has resulted in HOAX tags for both threads.

truther's other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Crakeur]

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join