It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

You sound a tad exited at the moment and I cant blame you.I doubt U2 would be performing at this time of night/morning 1-30am.

Hopefully more folk have witnessed the event and recorded the sighting,looking forward to the outcome of this one.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Hi truther! I'm excited to see your video tomorrow!

Thanks for the post! I will flag it.

I keep my eye to the sky but never get to see anything...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's funny you should mention it. I live in Texas, but just about thirty minutes ago, I was standing on my front porch smoking a cigarette, and I looked across the road towards the pasture and in-between the trees I could see a low light in the sky. It had the whole tree line lit up. I asked my sister, "What is that?" She said, "It looks like a fire." I blandly stated, "Yeah," and she went inside.

I stood there for a few more minutes and suddnly the object moved to the east of the treeline and I could clearly see it. It certainly wasn't a fire.
It was very low and had an oval shape to it.

Of course, I have been seeing some pretty strange sights in the sky for over a month.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I'll join you in on that one Speaker. I stay up most of the night because my dogs prefer to do their business at night.

I'm East of Houston and I've been watching some strange stuff this year.

In January, I remember a night where it was almost completely daylight bright outside. Creeped me out.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Same here,when the birds start tweeting i know ATS has had me firmly in her tight little grip..cant wait to see this video.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
At 9:20ish pm a few minutes ago I was in the dark walking up the hill my house is on when in the eastern sky there was an immediate orange light flying quite quickly south. I thought it was a plane at first, but then I saw in background of the cloudy night a commercial plane flashing it's lights and when the two were immediately side by side the differences were clear. It had no tail of any sort and it didn't increase in light intensity. Went online to see if I could get more info on this because I didn't know of any orange ufos.

Just correlating data.

EDIT:

I'm in pennsylvannia

[edit on 27-2-2009 by socrates271]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

In January, I remember a night where it was almost completely daylight bright outside. Creeped me out.

Ha yeah, that was great. I loved it to be honest, quite eerie but filled me with excitement.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Video! Now! i gotta see this. actually i think we all gotta see this

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yizzel
Cool, can't wait to see the video. Your excitement is contagious.
Put it on ATS media portal instead of crappy YT.

Cheers...

That's the first thing that I thought! "his excitement is contagious"!

I hope that the video is worth the 6-8 hour wait!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Is anyone else seeing these lights over london! the sky is completely clouded over, there are six really bright lights, one in front, three behind and another two behind them, there so low you can see them below the clouds, its 1.20am here all my neighbors are seeing them, just got a phone call off my sister she lives about 15mins drive away her friend with her filmed the lights on her phone, im tryna get her to upload the video to youtube but my sister hasnt got internet..

I am shaking like a leaf this is incredible, il get the video tomorrow and upload it, im not sure what phone she has, hopefully its a good recording.. People this is amazing i couldnt believe my eyes, someone else has to have seen them!

Eh? You couldn't believe your eyes?

Why all the excitement? You do know that there are things in the sky with lights that fly in formation don't you? They are called military planes\drones and exercises.

What was sooo unusual that made you so alarmed?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Truther, I CANNOT wait!!!!
BBC Interview with Nick Pope earlier this month:

Is London truly a hub for UFO sightings?
It is the hotspot - I know from my work at the MOD, from having plotted these out on maps.

If you want to go anywhere in this country to see a UFO then come to London.

www.bbc.co.uk...

London's the spot!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Usually when someone posts an 'OMG I saw something amazing and got it on video... but you can wait for the video till tomorrow' post I am automatically skeptical...

But...

You've been around a while Truther, and are a good, honest member.

Looking forward to seeing your video.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Your dad is going to be mad when he finds out you've been posting on ATS!

I dunno, somehow it seems like part of War of the Worlds movie or Independence Day or whatever. I think those so-called Foo Fighters are making their rounds again also.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Usually when someone posts an 'OMG I saw something amazing and got it on video... but you can wait for the video till tomorrow' post I am automatically skeptical...

But...

You've been around a while Truther, and are a good, honest member.

Looking forward to seeing your video.

I'm telling you it is one of these:

1. Autonomous Drones flying in formation
2. A massive cargo\military plane (perhaps with landing gear down) may for 1,3,2 light formation.
3. Military planes\helis flying in formation

Seriously, I don't want to sound negative but I don't even need to see the video.

Truther didn't say anything that is unusual which is the problem here.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We need video proof
A quick scan of BBC news and Youtube shows nothing yet.

Video Please!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This just in from a fellow ATSer in Utah

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=441177

*Edit for spelling - Battlestar Galactica just started & I'm distracted

[edit on 2/27/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
AWW COME ON SIR...

Camera phone, quick pic, get it posted.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow, this is the first thread claiming to have a video that will be uploaded the next day that I actually believe.
I look forward to seeing the footage!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm in Virginia and saw a very bright flash in the sky around 9:20 pm. Knew immediately it could'nt have been a plane or meteor because there were no planes above me. It was more like a camera flash. It did'nt streak, just a bright flash and that was it. Strange.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

take a pic..please, post it

i wont sleep

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join