It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Is anyone else seeing these lights over london! the sky is completely clouded over, there are six really bright lights, one in front, three behind and another two behind them, there so low you can see them below the clouds, its 1.20am here all my neighbors are seeing them, just got a phone call off my sister she lives about 15mins drive away her friend with her filmed the lights on her phone, im tryna get her to upload the video to youtube but my sister hasnt got internet..

I am shaking like a leaf this is incredible, il get the video tomorrow and upload it, im not sure what phone she has, hopefully its a good recording.. People this is amazing i couldnt believe my eyes, someone else has to have seen them!

mod edit: to remove ALL caps in title

[edit on 27-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

ADMIN NOTE:
It has come to the attention of the staff that Truther and Kevincombes are one and the same. Truther's posting a youtube video form august 08 under a new name and then conversing with this other account in an effort to give credence to his undocumented claims has resulted in HOAX tags for both threads.

truther's other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

im tryna get her to upload the video to youtube but my sister hasnt got internet..

'

No excuses..!!

Get that thing uploaded to YT and post it damnit!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And tell her to make the camera work half decent..long as possible with clear shots of the lights.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by Truther

im tryna get her to upload the video to youtube but my sister hasnt got internet..

'

No excuses..!!

Get that thing uploaded to YT and post it damnit!

I know, i know. i would nearly run to my sisters now only it would take about an hour, its about 15 mins drive..

This is not a bogus thread people, i swear on my daughters life.. And i promise i will have the video tomorrow, some else has to have seen, there lighting the place up like a full moon

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
See if you can get it uploaded to Media @ ATS.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: are you in London right now? edit: just read that you are...maybe get a couple photos.

[edit on 2/27/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Could this be a part of U2's show? They played a surprise gig on top of BBC Broadcasting House in London tonight.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Haha, I'm actually excited about this sounds really interesting.

Youtube upload asap, thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
See if you can get it uploaded to Media @ ATS.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: are you in London right now? edit: just read that you are...maybe get a couple photos.

[edit on 2/27/2009 by kinglizard]

I will I swear, it will be tomorrow tho, if i didnt have my daughter i would walk to my sisters to get the recording now.. Christ i wont be able to sleep now for the night.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Without even seeing the film i bet your spot on with that!

Anyhow i hope its not & proves to be something much more interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
...or maybe the aliens wanted to see the rooftop show and came to take a closer look?

U2 in surprise rooftop gig at BBC

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If they decide to head up to Yorkshire, I have the camcorder fully charged and night mode on ready.Anymore updates Truther?

[edit on 27/2/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Could this be a part of U2's show? They played a surprise gig on top of BBC Broadcasting House in London tonight.

Unless U2 done a fly over in really bright ufo's then your theory dosent fit.. These are not craft known to any of us, ive seen thousands of ufo videos, and never have i seen what i seen tonight..

I'l say it again, i WILL post the video tomorrow, thats a promise to ATS! This is not a bogus thread!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by Hellmutt

Without even seeing the film i bet your spot on with that!

Anyhow i hope its not & proves to be something much more interesting.

Dont say that, wait til you see the video, i know what ive seen and its had a really wierd effect on me, please.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
If they decide to head up to Yorkshire, I have the camcorder fully charged and night mode on ready.Anymore updates Truther?

[edit on 27/2/2009 by lewtra]

Lights dissapeared into the distance, amazing, truly amazing.. I feel privy to have seen this.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
where exactly in London ?

i looked at some web cams but didn't see anything

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry truther, it just seemed likely however after reading your response youve got me excited now. Cant wait to see film.
Were they moving?
Any independant movement between them?
Which direction were they going - n.s etc

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
where exactly in London ?

i looked at some web cams but didn't see anything

Elgin avenue, in maida vale in paddington, if this is not on the the newspaper tomorrow ill be amazed, someone else has to have seen them

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Sorry truther, it just seemed likely however after reading your response youve got me excited now. Cant wait to see film.
Were they moving?
Any independant movement between them?
Which direction were they going - n.s etc

They were moving in the direction of north london, they were independantly moving, but still keeping 1, 3, 2 formation

[edit on 22/06/2008 by Truther]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Im off to bed now, i will update this thread tomorrow with the video, or maybe start another thread, but il make it clear its an updated version of this thread..

I cant wait to put the video up, to show you guys im not an idiot.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Cool, can't wait to see the video. Your excitement is contagious.
Put it on ATS media portal instead of crappy YT.

Cheers...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join