It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of alleged deputy assault released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Deputy pleads not guilty to jail cell assault of 15-year-old girl

Deputy Schene, 31 and an eight year veteran officer...

...shot and killed an unarmed, mentally disturbed man following a traffic stop that degenerated into a 'knock-down, drag-out' fight,"

..."The shooting was ruled 'justifiable.'

...Shortly after that incident, he was stopped for driving under the influence (apparently of prescription medication). He was given a deferred sentence and placed on probation.

Lovely.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

yeah thats real smart...and I bet the same retards who wrote this book would be the first to appose cops executing criminals for the animal behaviors their caught doing...I swear the stupidity of people is deeper then ever....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Thanks I appreciate it. I try to keep a level head but it can be tough. Dealing with the people I deal with daily will tug at every string you have and sometimes you can't take it...I don't care who you are, emotions WILL sometimes get involved...but after 8 years on the job you learn who is worth dealing with and who isn't.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75

yeah thats real smart...and I bet the same retards who wrote this book would be the first to appose cops executing criminals for the animal behaviors their caught doing...I swear the stupidity of people is deeper then ever....

Yep, we are all for law and justice. When we do catch this stuff on video its ok to be of the opinion that we should let the justice system take its course as you say? That kind of stupidity will lead to a police state.

What about the ones we don't see? I could care less what you liberal types think about civilian justice. Or are you a cop yourself and you are just covering for this creep? You sure as hell don't care about what the cops are doing to people in their custody.

I say everyone of them should be executed for crap like that and I don't care what you feel good types or robo cops think. If you don't want to get hurt don't do what this guy did because I can guarantee someone some day is going to get fed up with it and I won't blame them one bit and I hope they are smart enough to not get caught.

If something did happen to this guy I would sleep much better knowing he no longer walks the earth.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
Wasn't there a book written about a place where there was a coordinated effort by a group of citizens that killed people like this without question?

I think I remember reading where a cop brutalized a teenager in a jail cell. He beat her just for the sake of beating her. One night someone walked up behind him, put a gun to the back of his head and blew his brains out.

In the book there were several examples of citizens doing what needed to be done. It was all a silent revolt and no one was ever caught for bringing justice to the unjust.

After a time things were brought back into balance and the cops were once again the friends & protectors of the people.

I can't remember the name of the book but it sounds like a great story. A story one should fear if they were cut from the same cloth as this cop.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by northof8]

It would make a good film. I for one support intelligent vigilantism... although i don't think i would appreciate the murder of that guy, a good kicking would make him think twice.

Oh well... karma?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Thanks I appreciate it. I try to keep a level head but it can be tough. Dealing with the people I deal with daily will tug at every string you have and sometimes you can't take it...I don't care who you are, emotions WILL sometimes get involved...but after 8 years on the job you learn who is worth dealing with and who isn't.

Ok, so you are a thug in a position of authority? And I can tell from the above quote you think this 15 YEAR OLD girl did deserve this. No one in their right mind would think that. It's people like you that will be sorry when the SHTF.

This guy deserves death for what he did. I don't care what you say. If what he did to her on camera is any indication of his last 8 years as a thug enforcer then swift and severe punishment in the form of death can't come soon enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

obviously you not very bright..and DIDN'T read my other posts in this thread...like I said...some people just make me shake my head...and your assumptions prove to me your not worth talking to...have a good day..lol

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I think it strange that you would equate a 15 year old girl kicking her shoe at the cop to some form of animal behavior? That's what we are talking about here is it not? A 15 year old girl? Not some animal on a rampage.

You try to justify your behavior or his as a thug in the context of this video? I am sorry but you deserve neither respect or mercy for the abuse of a 15 year old girl. She did nothing to deserve that but somehow you try and bring that point across?

I have to wonder, does he beat his wife like that? How about some one on the street? Do you? Why do you defend this creep and equate what this 15 year old did to some animal behavior? It's a sick and twisted way of thinking and this will be your undoing as a thug enforcer.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

obviously you not very bright..and DIDN'T read my other posts in this thread...like I said...some people just make me shake my head...and your assumptions prove to me your not worth talking to...have a good day..lol

There's a difference between shaking your head, and smashing a young girls head against a wall.

BIG difference.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
One of these days one of these SOBs is gonna do this to a kid and the parents or a family member is gonna put a permanent stop to the LEOs activities. We are giving these people their power and we can dang sure take it away! We pay their salaries, it's our Constitution that gives them their "authoriT-I!!"

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ok, I can see trying to explain anything to you 2 is going to be pointless...

I already said this officer should be fired, and his actions were WRONG..but since you 2 obviously are just plain
there is nothing more for me to say. If you don't have the IQ to EASILY see what I am saying like the OTHER members have then thats on you.

Only on ATS can things be taken sooooooooooo far out of context it makes people with common sense laugh.

At no time did I imply, say, hint at, stick up for ETC...this officers behavior or AGREE with the beating...good god get educated...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You know I find it strange when people in our society will say let the justice system take care of this situation.

If this was not caught on video dose anyone think this creep would have been suspended or charged? Does anyone think that the abuse of this girl is the first by this guy, would have been the last or would have stopped?

When we allow those that create and enforce the laws of our justice system to break those very laws of our justice system we are told to allow the justice system to take care of it? I find that a very strange way of running a "civil" society.

And then when the only way to actually bring back the balance of power is to fight deadly force with deadly force we are told we are stupid and immature. We are told by one member here that what this girl did was some form of animal behavior and she somehow deserved what she got. Where is the logic in that?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I was a paramedic/FF and a deputy for ten years. I worked high risk felony warrants with the tac team as their doc and I can tell you if you have to 'try' to keep a level head find another line of work! You are the problem!

"Punish and enslave, oh excuse me, protect and serve."

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

ok, I can see trying to explain anything to you 2 is going to be pointless...

I already said this officer should be fired, and his actions were WRONG..but since you 2 obviously are just plain
there is nothing more for me to say. If you don't have the IQ to EASILY see what I am saying like the OTHER members have then thats on you.

Only on ATS can things be taken sooooooooooo far out of context it makes people with common sense laugh.

At no time did I imply, say, hint at, stick up for ETC...this officers behavior or AGREE with the beating...good god get educated...

Well, yes it is. You can't explain something to the people that use their brains and look at a situation and want to do more than just shake their head.

I have no direct skin in this fight but if it were my family I would have a very hard time doing what you say we should and that's to just let the "system" take care of it.

I really don't think we are taking anything out of context here. You did equate a a 15 year old kicking her shoe to a violent criminal exhibiting animal behavior. You said it in the same breath.

Its not the same thing but I guess you have to have the mentality of a cop to understand something like this in that light.

I still stand by my feelings. The justice system has failed. I would not blame a family member exacting retribution in the form of death on this guy.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
BTW - the 15 year old car thief was driving her parents car that they had reported stolen on a 911 call.

Not sure if everyone has seen this news report version yet - it was on the original news report, but I forgot to link it. This is a good resolution video and has a good left front and side profile of predator Schene.

www.king5.com...

Apparently Deputy Paul Schene has shot two persons in the past few years both of which were motorists whom he had confrontations with one was a car thief and the other who was slaughtered apparently had some mental issues.

Paul Schene definitely has too many screws loose to continue in law enforcement, in my opinion.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not a fan of hip hop, but I think Ludacris said it best, "STAND UP!"

This sort of behavior either gets him real jail time or the system is so broken and our cop 'friends' cease to be legitimate.

I was in that line of work. Not only was what he did wrong, if I were the other deputy, he would have been in cuffs! But, heck no, the spineless 'brother officer' just looked the other way!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So tell me, if I catch a guy tonight on shift forcibly raping a teenage girl in a back alley...do I arrest him and give him the rights he has and let the courts and jury give him his punishment, OR...do I pull him off her and double tap two to the chest and one to the head...justice served, problem solved AND I DON'T GET PUNISHED FOR IT??? Please 100% honest answer on this please.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So tell me, if I catch a guy tonight on shift forcibly raping a teenage girl in a back alley...do I arrest him and give him the rights he has and let the courts and jury give him his punishment, OR...do I pull him off her and double tap two to the chest and one to the head...justice served, problem solved AND I DON'T GET PUNISHED FOR IT??? Please 100% honest answer on this please.

You are comparing apples and oranges because you've taken some second rate interrogation and interview class. Ask a nice open ended, absurd, question to try to garner sympathy from those you are interviewing.

Hey, these aren't the droids your lookin' for.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Are you watching the same video I am? We are not talking about a rape here. We are talking about a 15 year old girl being beaten, face smashed into a wall and lifted up by her hair. For what? Kicking her shoe and telling the cop he is a pig?

As far as your little fantasy goes I find it strange you would try and weave that in to he argument here. One situation has nothing to do with the other BUT if you feel the guy deserves to be brought in for that horrible act of violence then by all means do your duty. I suspect most would rather you double tap the the scum. No one would blame you for that. I suspect most would call you a hero. I know I would.

There was nothing heroic about what this guy did and it has nothing to do with a back ally rape. Although I wouldn't be surprised if this guy did a bit of that over the last 8 years.

I do find your train of thought on this subject very scary. Why think in such terms and equate what this girl did to a violent back ally rape? What the hell man?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack

You are comparing apples and oranges because you've taken some second rate interrogation and interview class. Ask a nice open ended, absurd, question to try to garner sympathy from those you are interviewing.

Hey, these aren't the droids your lookin' for.

lol..I don't believe I was talking to you. I believe ANOTHER member said its ok to kill cops who commit these kind of acts WITHOUT due process or a court system...SOOOO brainiac, I am asking his the SAME thing with the roles reversed. Since you obviously like making other peoples business yours...and yes I am sure compared to your resume I got nothin...I'm sure your being activily recruited by all the alphabet agencies, DOD, etc for your skills...good luck with that...glad someone on this site is an expert at everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join