It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of alleged deputy assault released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Video of alleged deputy assault released

www.king5.com

SEATTLE – The King County Sheriff’s Office has released a jail video that shows a confrontation between a 15-year-old girl and a deputy who is now accused of using excessive force.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-2-2009 by verylowfrequency]

[edit: title to same as source]
Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
www.king5.com...

Another predator hiding behind the deputy title that has absolutely no business being in law enforcement.

The little girl kicked her foot towards the jailer and her shoe flew off her foot in their direction. So, they stormed in grabbed her by the hair, tried to break her skull on on concrete floor, and then punched her while she was on the ground.

The pig was changed with 4th degree assault and is on paid administrative leave. Personally I'd like to see predators like this publicly executed, but alas all we can do is get his name and face out on the internet.

www.king5.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-2-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Because a 15 yr old kick off a shoe in your direction?

THAT was ridiculous.

If a parent did that because their teen daughter kicked off a shoe in their direction, that parent would be in some serious trouble. Regardless of the "whole story."

Now, public execution? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you unaware of the toxicity of excessive punishment - REGARDLESS of it is you or him doling it out?

[edit on 2009/2/27 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If I did that to anybody, let alone a little 15 year old girl - I'd expect to be doing some serious prison time - a good 5-10 years anyhow. Here we have it on video, but since he's considered one of their own he gets a little slap on the wrist misdemeanor charge.

At least one of the jailers stood up when he saw the video and turned this punk in.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just dont understand how this guy gets a MISDEAMENOR?? I think being a officer of the law, when YOU commit a crime it should be A LOT more severe than with the general public. I mean YOU are the law and if you break it what does that say about the enforcers of it? This is so wrong I cant believe it. THIS is one of those things they should A-make a HUGE lawsuit over and B-start protesting en-mass!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Anyone got this Punk's Mug shot? or anything to identify him? I'd LOVE to spam this on all the networks and such I frequent.
Second line

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Actually she is not even kicking at the officer. It is generally standard procedure in Juvi facilities to have them remove their shoes when they are placed into a cell. It has been that way for years, including the holding tank they are held in while waiting in the court house.

So she is not kicking at the officer, she is kicking her shoes off.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That officer needs to be fired, charged criminally, and locked up for a good while. The girl did nothing to warrant that action PERIOD! It really fires me up to see this kind of behavoir. They obviously think they can get away with this and that says a lot about the state of our forces today.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am sickened by the actions of this Deputy. I have friends in law enforcement and want them to see this crap. She did noting to warrant such an attack- any attack. I hope this gut gets what he deserves. I hate angry people l who have a badge and think they can get away with this BS.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is disgusting. That officer should be fired and charged for assulting a minor. What a fn scumbag.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Assault with a deadly shoe. Lucky they didn't have tazer's. This guy deserves a cell of his own.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Actually she is not even kicking at the officer. It is generally standard procedure in Juvi facilities to have them remove their shoes when they are placed into a cell. It has been that way for years, including the holding tank they are held in while waiting in the court house.

So she is not kicking at the officer, she is kicking her shoes off.

Ah, so she got a beating for being mouthy then.

That's even better.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Was she a brat, I'm sure. Did she kick her shoe off with some attitude, yup...did she deserve that treatment ...NOPE! She definitly did not...and yes I agree, he should be fired for this...no excuse for that. Kids can be VERY annoying and think they can say and do anything they want...but you gotta just take a deep breath, realize in 5 years she will be an adult and I'm sure BACK in the system...as an adult...but to let some little brat get you that fired up...not good!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah the shoes being detained thing thats what I spotted instantly, she didnt kick them AT him, she kicked them TO him because thats what they ask you to do, and whatever she said, I just think it doesnt matter, and to make it worse....the force he used pulling her BY THE HAIR to the ground, slamming her, hitting her.....This is the guy the force needs to make an example of....a really HARSH example of!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow. What the hell was that? I simply cannot believe he went after her like that. For those who say 'they' they obviously didn't see the other officer. Although he didn't stop it you can see that he was taken aback a bit by his coherts actions. He helped to restrain the girl but the moron that kept punching, twisting and smashing that child was WAY over the top. I don't care if she said he can go screw himself, f-off and die, she did NOT deserve that. Ever. Unfortunately I can see a MAJOR lawsuit coming down for this idiots actions. I hate it when the city or such get sued but this is a case where if they don't fire this moron they deserve whatever comes from this case.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

I couldn't agree more. Snot-nosed delinquents with entitlement issues are difficult to deal with. This is why not everyone is capable of performing the duties of a law enforcement officer. The fact is, the officer is lucky, in my opinion. The way her head impacted the wall, and then the floor could have easily caused death. She might have been a pain in the arse, but she's certainly not a 300 pound man on PCP.

This officer undoubtedly has low self esteem, and likely beat animals in the same way when he was a snot-nosed little punk himself. Actions like these separate those who enter law enforcement to do good, and those who want to impose their will on others to feel better about themselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Wow. What the hell was that? I simply cannot believe he went after her like that. For those who say 'they' they obviously didn't see the other officer. Although he didn't stop it you can see that he was taken aback a bit by his coherts actions. He helped to restrain the girl but the moron that kept punching, twisting and smashing that child was WAY over the top. I don't care if she said he can go screw himself, f-off and die, she did NOT deserve that. Ever. Unfortunately I can see a MAJOR lawsuit coming down for this idiots actions. I hate it when the city or such get sued but this is a case where if they don't fire this moron they deserve whatever comes from this case.

*AGREED* my only addition to your thoughts would be that this moron be severed from the force and his pal that didnt stop him IMMEDIATELY after the take down be demoted and that only because no one in their right mind should let a 15 yr old CHILD be beatdown for words.....unimaginable is the only word i can muster.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Agreed, I just watched the vid again a couple few times. It looks like the other officer is taken aback by the first officers actions.

While they are on the ground and the officer is hitting her the other cop seems to be holding his hand / arm out like "Whoa! Dude! What are you doing?!"

However, he didn't do anything directly to pull the other officer off her either.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
TRy that BS with me fat boy. I would personaly love to see him meet buba in the clink and get man handled that same way.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Lets set that up shall we? lol I just wish this kid got what he gave....I personally believe any law enforcement officers whom break any law should be treated much more sternly....who knows better then them the rules? It should be that way because if your the law and you dont uphold it why will anyone then respect it? respect you? suddenly you just become hypocritical and sadly cowardice in addition to being unhonorable. This guy should get to be unarmed and thrown in to a cell with a bunch of lifers from up state for ten minutes after they got a couple looks at the vid....see how big man feels swimming in a big pond with all the life fishees.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join