It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of alleged deputy assault released

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
What stikes me as odd is this:

IF you have ever applied to become a LEO at any level, One of the final steps of the interview process is a Mental Evaluation. They want to make sure you are sane and capable of handling what will be coming your way.

What I dont understand is why this officer did not recieve a mental evaluation after every bad episode he had? It would have clearly shown that his mental status was diminishing do the the stress of the job.

They could have stopped him before got to this little girl. I do not just blame this officer for his actions, I also blame his superior officer for not taking the correct actions of monitering his employee's mental health to see this coming.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I find it amazing that a guy can throw his shoe at an American President and not be as badly mishandled by trained killers (aka Secret Police) as the 15 year old girl was by a "law enforcement officer".

The USA and the UK are getting more and more scary each day.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
I find it amazing that a guy can throw his shoe at an American President and not be as badly mishandled by trained killers (aka Secret Police) as the 15 year old girl was by a "law enforcement officer".

The USA and the UK are getting more and more scary each day.

That guy is facing something like 15 years in prison for his shoe throwing, I dont think this girl is facing that charge!

THis is the action of an individual, not the state, and he will have to answer accordingly in any investigation.

Even though Im not sold on this example above, I do agree, some of the developments in the US and UK are disturbing in totalitarian terms

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There are two big problems in this video.

While it's true that the officer flew way off the handle and has obvious anger management issues, perhaps this will be a lesson to the punk 15 year old not to go shooting her mouth off? The next time she does it whoever she ends up smarting off to may not be a police officer and may end up doing a lot more than punch her, like shoot her or stab her instead.

You can go on and on about how this was a travesty of justice, but I'll bet you anything that 15 year old punk a$$ girl hasn't learned anything about the Tibetan monks being gunned down by Chinese militia for peaceful protest. Perhaps if she did, she would appreciate her own liberties a bit more. She's lucky to live in America.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What can be said that is strong enough for this prime example of police brutality.
What 15 yr old is not cocky and a smart mouth. Think back when you were 15, how were you like in attitude toward adults. Typical kid...correct?

Well, you don't beat a kid....a minor.....that's assault...that is the law.

In this tape is showing a full grown man, and a cop, who's training just went out the window. His temper and actions clearly show he is not fit to have a badge.

If you read the link, this is not his first time for violence. He has shot two different people, and killing one.

Now he gets a slap on the wrist with pay. This is NOT an isolated case we see this in the news to many times lately.
I really hope this girl and her parents sue the hell out of the city or county where this took place.

When law takes this road....there is no law.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky

What can be said that is strong enough for this prime example of police brutality.
What 15 yr old is not cocky and a smart mouth. Think back when you were 15, how were you like in attitude toward adults. Typical kid...correct?

Not sure how old you are but I am almost 34, and at 15 had I cocked off like 15 year olds do today, my behind would be REAL sore and so would my jaw. I was tought manners, respect, and how to act..."typical" kids is AN excuse for little bastards. Kids these days have parents who arent old enough, mature enough, stable enough to raise children...hence why kids these days are out of control and run their mouths...

As for the officer, read my other posts to see that I DO NOT agree with the officers actions but the poster on this page said it best...shes lucky this was a cop in a somewhat controlled enviroment, one day it won't be a cop and she'll find herself bleeding out from a stab wound or a street justice beating..if not 6 foot deep...

[edit on 3/3/2009 by rcwj75]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
"This guy deserves death for what he did. I don't care what you say. "
-Northof8

Whoa.....

What about the guy they had cuffed on the platform in Oakland? If you think things like this don't happen all the time just because you don't see the video you are mistaken. That guy on the platform was executed. It wasn't an accident folks...

Neither those that write the laws or those we call the enforcers of the law think they are under any kind of moral obligation today to uphold an honest and just society. Their "special laws" are written for us or in this case that 15 year old girl.

Hell, the laws on civil rights were written specifically for this situation but they were not enforced here were they? So he decide to write his own "special law" and give her a severe beat down. Or that other cop decided to write his own "special law" and kill a suspect he had under arrest.

I think it's high time we as civilians take liberty with their idea of writing the "special laws".... It would only take a few "special laws" being enforced on our side and everything would go back to the way it was.

What we really have today is called tyranny and you have some kind of moral out rage at my reasoning for this pig hanging? How about you live under that kind of brutal system for a while and see how your tune changes.

So, yes I do think someone needs to write a "special law" for this guy and if they do I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75

Originally posted by merky

shes lucky this was a cop in a somewhat controlled enviroment, one day it won't be a cop and she'll find herself bleeding out from a stab wound or a street justice beating..if not 6 foot deep...

Boy, you really think this girl deserved this don't you? It doesn't matter what situation she is in. A 15 year old girl doesn't deserve that from anyone.

So she can die for what she perpetrates but the cop has a right to live for what he perpetrates? Her kicking a shoe may be a death sentence some day but beating down a 15 year old girl is a job well done by the boys in blue?

Now more than ever do I think we need to start dealing with cops in the harshest terms possible. I hope someone takes care of this guy in short order.

Edit to add: Your idea of this girl being lucky says a lot about who you are. Who needs enemies when we have cops like this as our friends and protectors...We sure are lucky...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by northof8]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
Boy, you really think this girl deserved this don't you? It doesn't matter what situation she is in. A 15 year old girl doesn't deserve that from anyone.

So she can die for what she perpetrates but the cop has a right to live for what he perpetrates? Her kicking a shoe may be a death sentence some day but beating down a 15 year old girl is a job well done by the boys in blue?

Now more than ever do I think we need to start dealing with cops in the harshest terms possible. I hope someone takes care of this guy in short order.

You have to be the dumbest person in the history of ATS. You have put words in my mouth on every post, and misread EVERYTHING I have written so far, along with just made crap up along the way and inserted your own bias/BS into how you THINK I feel, or what i mean and havent been right YET!!!..or even close. Let me break this down into a 5th grade level for you. What I MEAN by saying this IS:

Obviously she has no respect or manners at 15. She is mouthing off to cops because they are locking her up for I think it was stealing a car. Anyway...my point is..on the street when she cocks off to someone that someone may be a gang banger, drug dealer, racist scumbag, just someone who could give a crap who she is and take it upon themselves to break her jaw, rape her, kill her, beat her, etc etc...because they DO NOT care...it happens EVERY DAY in cities all over the world. In the minds of some people they believe they can be mouthy and everyone is supposed to take it...but as everyone knows there are those out there who WILL NOT take it, and if they CAN get away with it, will deal with it in a VERY harsh manner...DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING????

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You have to be the dumbest person in the history of ATS. Let me break this down into a 5th grade level for you. What I MEAN by saying this IS:

Obviously she has no respect or manners at 15. She is mouthing off to cops because they are locking her up for I think it was stealing a car. Anyway...my point is..on the street when she cocks off to someone that someone may be a gang banger, drug dealer, racist scumbag, just someone who could give a crap who she is and take it upon themselves to break her jaw, rape her, kill her, beat her, etc etc...because they DO NOT care...it happens EVERY DAY in cities all over the world. In the minds of some people they believe they can be mouthy and everyone is supposed to take it...but as everyone knows there are those out there who WILL NOT take it, and if they CAN get away with it, will deal with it in a VERY harsh manner...DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING????

No, I don't. You are playing word games here. There is no excuse for what this cop did and you are trying to create one.

I say if she has a chance of dyeing on the street for mouthing off and kicking her shoe then by the same logic this cop deserves worse for what he did. Are you saying she deserves more punishment than this coward?

I don't care where the cop is. Just because he is in a controlled environment doesn't give him a pass. He controls the environment and he doled out his own brand of justice.

All I'm saying is we as citizens have to decide how we deal with this escalating use of force for the mildest forms of civil disobedience. To me it would only take a few cops getting "tuned up" or worse for these incidents of murder and brutality and it would stop...

Edit to Add: Yes, I am the dumbest one... You're the one saying she should or could be killed for what she did but the cop is righteous...
Ya, ok...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by northof8]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

No, I don't. You are playing word games here. There is no excuse for what this cop did and you are trying to create one.

Please, Please, Please...show me ONE, yes just ONE example of where this is true? Where and what have I said condoning this officers behavior?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Please, Please, Please...show me ONE, yes just ONE example of where this is true? Where and what have I said condoning this officers behavior?

When you try to weave the idea of the death of this girl for what she did into your twisted sense of all knowing self righteousness (and you seem to relish in the idea btw) but in the same breath don't take a worse stand against this cop I think we all know exactly how you feel.

You don't have to say it to really say it do you? You play word games but we all know what you really mean.

Here is your logic buddy...."She could be killed for what she did" If she could be killed for what she did then he sure as hell should be killed for what he did. It's your logic not mine pal...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

When you try to weave the idea of the death of this girl for what she did into your twisted sense of all knowing self righteousness (and you seem to relish in the idea btw) but in the same breath don't take a worse stand against this cop I think we all know exactly how you feel.

Like i said you seriously have lost your mind and are so bias or just
because at not time did I do this. in YOUR mind I am doing it because your thought process is not normal and EVERY one of your posts have proved that. Plus you can't read, if you COULD read you wouldn't being saying stuff that makes ZERO sense compared to what has actually been written/said.

You don't have to say it to really say it do you? You play word games but we all know what you really mean.

LOL..wow..your assumptions and personal BS have blinded you...at its obvious that the "we all" in this statement means JUST YOU!

Here is your logic buddy...."She could be killed for what she did" If she could be killed for what she did then he sure as hell should be killed for what he did. It's your logic not mine pal...

Ummm..if your going to quote me, make sure I actually said it. NOWHERE in my posts did I EVER say what you quoted..not even close. So your pathetic attempt has failed and I am going to chalk it up that your no older then 16...so if that IS the case I forgive you..if your OLDER then 16 please leave ATS now, because your obviously not cut out for these types of discussions.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Killed for smarting off? No, not at all. But I do agree with rcwj75 that the 15 year old girl should count herself lucky in a couple of ways:

1. The cop that beat her down has a horrible temper, yes, but I believe he had no intention of killing her; if she pops off to some adult on the street, that person may have no problem producing a gun and blowing a hole in her

2. She lives in a country where she is supposed to be able to speak freely, even when it comes to lashing out at the local authority. If she were in China they would have no problem torturing or even killing her. The proof? Look what they do to the Tibetan monks who protest peacefully - they gun them down

The cop should be fired because I think the video proves he cannot handle his temper. But maybe the 15 year old girl will also take away from this experience that a smart mouth isn't always the best answer to every situation. Some actions do have consequences.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

"shes lucky this was a cop in a somewhat controlled enviroment, one day it won't be a cop and she'll find herself bleeding out from a stab wound or a street justice beating..if not 6 foot deep..."

Your words above... Exactly quoted on this page.... What's your issue here? You said it...

Your logic... Your words... "She could be killed for what she did." That is what you are saying is it not? How else can we read it?

My words... He should be killed for what he did. All cops like this need to be killed and killed in a very public way.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

"shes lucky this was a cop in a somewhat controlled enviroment, one day it won't be a cop and she'll find herself bleeding out from a stab wound or a street justice beating..if not 6 foot deep..."

Your words above... Exactly quoted on this page.... What's your issue here? You said it...

Your logic... Your words... "She could be killed for what she did." That is what you are saying is it not? How else can we read it?

My words... He should be killed for what he did. All cops like this need to be killed and killed in a very public way.

LOL..omg your truly amazing. The "she should be killed for what she did" quote is you SOMEHOW equating my above quote with her kicking off her shoes. What part of this don't you get. SHE SHOULD NOT BE KILLED FOR HER ACTIONS WITH THIS COP...I repeat..SHE SHOULD NOT BE KILLED FOR HER ACTIONS WITH THIS COP...whats I am saying for like the THIRD time...and if you don't get it throught that REALLY THICK skull this time...our conversation is over....WHAT I AM SAYING IS THIS: IF she mouths off and acts like this OUT ON THE STREET with the types of people that roam this world..SHE COULD BE KILLED for lipping off or being cocky because they won't just beat her, they WILL KILL HER..because they don't put up with mouthy people.

Now..honestly..if you don't get it this time give it up man...seriosuly...good god.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So lets get this straight rcwj75... Street justice may dictate she could, should or would die for what she did correct? Your words right?

Then how come street justice doesn't dictate this pig should be drawn and quartered? What he did was much worse but somehow you equate what she did may be deserving of a street justice killing but he should just be fired or go to jail to live another day?

Is that the way the justice system works these days in your mind? Sick...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by rcwj75

My words: I respect this sheriff's deputy for doing to this girl what her parents could not. I feel he should receive some sort of a commendation. And no offense--but IMHO? I feel you are no less barbaric than the sheriff's deputy who did what he did by saying he should be publicly executed.

Face it. That girl didn't get killed. Not to mention that she didn't need to go to the hospital.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So lets get this straight rcwj75... Street justice may dictate she could, should or would die for what she did correct? Your words right?

Then how come street justice doesn't dictate this pig should be drawn and quartered? What he did was much worse but somehow you equate what she did may be deserving of a street justice killing but he should just be fired or go to jail to live another day?

Is that the way the justice system works these days in your mind? Sick...

Ok Im officially done with you..your IQ level is not up to par. You have ZERO idea what I am saying, aren't able to understand it, never will, your mind is making up your own conclusion, your answering your own questions with your own bias, your putting words in my mouth and other peoples, your just....well JUST....

Never did I say she deserved anything or deserves anything...please learn how to read, learn how to debate then come back...until them..as I said...officially done here.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join