It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

try to debunk this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Skeptics are funny people. Very creative and quick-witted. They come up with the greatest explanations. Always good for another attempt to debunk reality.

If we had no skeptics, there would be no discussion forum

... but UFOs ARE REAL.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter
Skeptics are funny people. Very creative and quick-witted. They come up with the greatest explanations. Always good for another attempt to debunk reality.

... but UFOs ARE REAL.

Greetings

nobody is saying UFOs are not real, at least i hope they arent.
im saying UFOs are man made.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What is the "reality" of this video? Would you care to tell me, because I've seen skeptics attacked for suggesting this may be something mundane, but thus far the believers have not told us what they think it is. So, what do you believe the object in this video to be?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

To find you in a discussion is always a pleasure: dont waste it. You are brilliant, intelligent and open-minded enough: but it's plenty of traps out there: just dont fall into some one of them. The people that don't have the same features that you have will ALWAYS try to get you into some trap. It happened to me before. IGNORE them and carry on. ADD to the research and IGNORE them. You are needed, they are a waste: you decide what to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Sage words as always internos.

I agree, I always read what SC has to say, the man knows his stuff

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Guys, hold your horses
and take a deep breath.
< - this is where you should take your time to breathe -> Now let's go on

The AskOxford - Dictionary defines:

UFO • noun (pl. UFOs) a mysterious object seen in the sky for which it is claimed no orthodox scientific explanation can be found,

but the definition also goes on with ...

popularly said to be a vehicle carrying extraterrestrials.

It is popularly said to be? Any skeptic who just repeats something, because it is a popular is a sheeple. Open-minded people always have to look and consider possibilities, no matter if it makes you right or wrong. Skeptics should doubt any testimony, but I would expect them to offer solid proof. A skeptic's answer isn't worth a dime if it isn't supported by solid proof.

Btw, I am not asking if we have intelligent life in the universe. I ask if we have intelligent life on earth.

Greetings

PS: I know I know .. I am ignorant lol and I need 200 postings for the chat

[edit on 27-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

That did not answer my question.

What do you think is represented in the video?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosey
[nobody is saying UFOs are not real, at least i hope they arent.
im saying UFOs are man made.

Hey man, don't get me wrong. It is only a discussion, ok?

But saying that UFOs are man made is as bad as saying that all UFOs are extraterrestrials. You should always consider possibilities.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
reply to post by TheWriter

That did not answer my question.

What do you think is represented in the video?

My answer is: UFO by definition:

a mysterious object seen in the sky

You cannot deny that. Every interpretation or assumption you make comes from you.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a mysterious object seen in the sky

You cannot deny that. Every interpretation or assumption you make comes from you.

And no skeptic is denying that (outside of Foofstarr and Internos, and they have their reasons). So why attack us for it?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

And no skeptic is denying that (outside of Foofstarr and Internos, and they have their reasons). So why attack us for it?

Attack? Do you call it an attack if I call skeptics creative? Is it an insult to call someone quick-witted? Is it a crime to say that they come up with the greatest explanations? Or is it a crime to say that skeptics are always good for another attempt to debunk reality? Please read my posting again:

... but UFOs ARE REAL.

Greetings

Man, please don't take it too seriously. See the humor in sentences.

Greetings

[edit on 27-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Attack? Do you call it an attack if I call skeptics creative? Is it an insult to call someone quick-witted? Is it a crime to say that they come up with the greatest explanations? Or is it a crime to say that skeptics are always good for another attempt to debunk reality?

Don't be cute. We all recognize a backhanded comment when we see one.

And we all can also recognize when someone is attempting to skirt an issue.

We'll try this one last time: you say skeptics are trying to "debunk reality." Then what is the reality of this video?

[edit on 27-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Don't be cute. We all recognize a backhanded comment when we see one.

And we all can also recognize when someone is attempting to skirt an issue.

We'll try this one last time: you say skeptics are trying to "debunk reality." Then what is the reality of this video?
[edit on 27-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

I am not cute. I am honest.
We all recognize? Are you a spokesman? You interpret something and blame me for your own interpretation? That's not very open-minded, man.

I think I told you the reality of this video already.

When I see that something makes no sense, I move on. And now it's time to move on.

No matter whether you love or hate me, enjoy your weekend.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I am not cute.

HA!

Are you a spokesman?

Sometimes.

When I see that something makes no sense, I move on. And now it's time to move on.

You haven't quite told us what doesn't make sense...

Oh well...I think I've made my point with the viewers at home.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well, I'm not taking this topic anymore off topic than it already is, but let's use the Mexican Airforce gun cam situation. Logged on radar, unidentified, and flying.

Of course, I'd assume you'd place that as another rorschach test.

How about the phoenix lights? Governor was high on crack? Of course, most governors love crack '___' and hookers, then claim to see UFOs.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So that's CGI from the 80's? Ok,... wheres the square box around it then?

In my experiance, I've never seen a man made object that was being controlled by something with the ability to think, drop outta the sky like that. Even if it became dead weight, it wouldn't just fall like that.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
If evidence of UFO's was a murder case on trial, it would have been convicted and sentanced to death a long time ago with all the photo, and video proof that currently exists. Perhaps even this video itself.

Is somebody still arguing that UFOs exist? I think the evidence is strong enough to conclude that they do.

Evidence proving exactly what they are, however, is non-existent.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What is the "reality" of this video? Would you care to tell me, because I've seen skeptics attacked for suggesting this may be something mundane, but thus far the believers have not told us what they think it is. So, what do you believe the object in this video to be?

I believe in this case, the proponent is one of those people who take the stance of "nothing on Earth could move like this, therefore, it must be from another planet." "Alien," whatever that means. Unfortunately, I've never seen anyone who said this prove that they have intimate knowledge of every aircraft currently flying on Earth, including all the super top-secret prototypes -- or possible probes from Earth's future.

So this is just another one of those cases where "I don't know" wins the argument, since there's no positive proof of anything presented.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No one said it was an alien craft...

They said it was a UFO...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks Internos.
Thats good to know.

Theres lots of other footage out there anyway, we dont need this one to know the truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join