It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

try to debunk this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosey
reply to post by BrnBdry

I think everyone needs to start realizing that UFOs are all man made. the coincedence of another planet spawning life so unbelievably similar to our own (since, as we can definately tell the chance, odds, and circumstances of life on this planet are so few that its a miracle this actually happened)

can we please wake up from the alien dream now?

Thankyou Jesus! we would be lost without your wise words

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by SaviorComplex

UFOs, but don't worry about debunking it, I've already registered it with the 1997 account of Gerald the flying draconian gerbil.

I mean, that is what every UFO is afterall, right?

Jesus Nobody laughed the first time you said this.............

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I'm sure people smiled. And, it makes a point.

So, haha.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

how can you be this ignorant. It is quite clearly proved to be a hoax meaning that it may be a UFO but you can't use it as credible evidence as it IS NOT REAL!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm sure people smiled. And, it makes a point.

It is a great illustration of how your mind works and what biases dominate it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
You must be on to something now!
I can always tell by the posts and posters!

Elaborate?

(show your video of the ACTUAL airplane instead
of the ufo shown here then, debunkers)

First, what airplane are you talking about?

Second, you are asking us to debunk this, but what are you asking us to debunk? What is your hypothesis?

Its the whole religion/alien thing I know. Hush, hush.

Again, would you care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Actually, I'm demonstrating how bias your mind is.

I suppose it's a double edged sword, you have a view and so do I.

However, I never said anything more than I believed this to be a intelligently controlled craft, but due to the general consensus I am placing it on the hoax spectrum.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Actually, I'm demonstrating how bias your mind is.

And how is that again?

Before I or anyone else posted our comments in this thread, you were ridiculing any mundane explanation as absurd. How could you demonstrate what my bias is before I even gave an opinion?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Before the situation goes off hand, this is not a hoax:it was a reconstruction made for a documentary I know that for SURE:i pomise that i will be more detailed but what you see is likely some CGI made by military btw. And stop insulting each other, please. The video is pointless, even if it would have ben real.

[edit on 27/2/2009 by internos]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
...is not a hoax:it was a reconstruction made for a documentary I know that for SURE:i pomise that i will be more detailed...

Come on! You can't tease us like that!

Foofstarrs comments made the allusions to this being the case, but there was not much evidence to support it. I cannot wait to see what you have...

And stop insulting each other, please.

No. Jerk.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

i just have NO TIME to post the proofs but i know the story of this video SC.
Anyway, don't you trust in me?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Excuses, excuses.

Anyway, don't you trust in me?

I didn't say I didn't trust you. I just said you were teasing us. Of course I trust you, because I know the work you do. But people like Brdy and Revolution may not and "take my word for it" will not placate them.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

If I recall correctly this is Russian footage, correct?

I don't recall what it is they were trying to do though, maybe just test flying a jet (f16?). The footage looks like it's from the late 80's to early 90's.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

I didn't say I didn't trust you. I just said you were teasing us. Of course I trust you, because I know the work you do. But people like Brdy and Revolution may not and "take my word for it" will not placate them.

1) NO excuses needed: I apologize for being rude, it's all my fault.
2) Brdy and Revolution? Who are them, with all the due respect? You are talking to ME now my friend. Sometimes i have the sensation that you mix your great intelligence with water. No one has the right to attack you because of your ideas mate: i just dont like personal snips, especially coming from people like YOU.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

1) NO excuses needed: I apologize for being rude, it's all my fault.

That was a joke, nothing more.

2) Brdy and Revolution? Who are them, with all the due respect? You are talking to ME now my friend. Sometimes i have the sensation that you mix your great intelligence with water. No one has the right to attack you because of your ideas mate: i just dont like personal snips, especially coming from people like YOU.

Whoa...calm down there, Tex...No one is sniping at you. Nothing I said was meant as an attack.

Bdry and Revolution are two other people in this conversation, and for the purposes of my comment, represent everyone participating in the discussion who don't know your work. A "take my word for it" may garner a negative reaction, is all I am saying.

By the way, did you just say I suffer from hydrocephalus?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The footage was supposed to be taken FROM migs directed AT the American aircraft. Also, one video document apparently from the 'KGB' had the ACES II ejection seat, which tells us it was an American aircraft. So, no, it is not KGB files.
Of course, if you're stupid you can still say it's a UFO, after all, despite the credibility of the movie shot it still caaaan be real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ahhh..... but of course, maybe we should trust videos from known HOAXERS? Mayber we should unban all hoaxers maybe? hm?

www.youtube.com...

Footage was taken out the back of an F-15D!!!

Just because UFO's are real doesn't mean any peice of crap 'evidence' is.

[edit on 27/2/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by mosey
reply to post by BrnBdry

I think everyone needs to start realizing that UFOs are all man made. the coincedence of another planet spawning life so unbelievably similar to our own (since, as we can definately tell the chance, odds, and circumstances of life on this planet are so few that its a miracle this actually happened)

can we please wake up from the alien dream now?

Thankyou Jesus! we would be lost without your wise words

thank YOU!!!
i try and i try to reach people but they are so balls deep in group think that they cant be broken out of it.
all logic and reason is gone, and replaced with "logic" and "reason"

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You can't "debunk" a UFO video. UFO is what you have left after you have debunked all the prosaic hypotheses and of those there appear to be plenty that remain untested.

My two cents. The shadow on the cloud is a little too neat for mine, having seen fast moving objects dive into cloud. Most cloud boundaries are not like a solid surface. Convergence of the shadow with the image moving parallel to the fighter also seems too crisp. My hypothesis is some kind of post production effect (not CGI due the vintage.) To debunk that you would need to verify the entire providence of the video (film?) from camera to broadcast. So it remains a viable hypothesis, among others.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What it amounts to is a live-action, high-altitude Rorschach test.

Saviour Complex, you are my HERO!!!

The video doesnt prove anything other than it is an *Unidentified Flying Object*
Its so blurry it could be another F-16. Or could be an experimental craft (how many of those are there?). Or it could be a fabricated video(easily!).

...or it could be evil Russians flying expensive American craft with the fore camera pointed left in order to film an alien craft they preemptively knew would be on the left side of the plane and then declassified the video full well knowing it proved existence of aliens and the implications of that, yet all the while having an official stance of non-existence in an elaborate attempt to make westerners less credible by citing a real video that many think is fake.
Whew!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its a toy plane, and a smoke machine to create the clouds. If u look real close you can see someones hand holding the plane......

I am joking btw...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join