It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

try to debunk this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite ufo videos. I've yet to see this here on ATS. Unless I didn't look that hard.

To me this is the proof............. not that I really needed any to begin with.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by BrnBdry]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
the link doesnt work

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Try it now. I don't know why I couldn't get it to show.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

Here's the video.

Tip for the future.

When posting youtube videos, just post what comes after watch?v=

for instance

click youtube video

copy past link

www.youtube.com...
highlight
www.youtube.com...
delete it
and you're left with
S9QBs9zZ_tY

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Anyways.

Interesting. However there is a debunker with a claim for it. For instance, a flying gigantic gerbil would be more acceptable than a intelligent craft.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Pretty good video!
Might just be superman, thats the best I can do to debunk it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kcired_tsew

I already debunked it.

It's Gerald the Gigantic Flying Gerbil.

He is a mutation crossbred of a Dragon and a Gerbil, and he uses methane as a jet propellant.

=)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nice that does raise some questions.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Pardon me for being a bit lost here but what is this supposed to be proof of?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You win, your "Debunk" is better.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

UFOs, but don't worry about debunking it, I've already registered it with the 1997 account of Gerald the flying draconian gerbil.

I mean, that is what every UFO is afterall, right?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Superman is accountable for about 25% of sightings.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
UFOs...

I did not know the existence of UFOs needed proof, thought it was already established they exist.

Unless of course we are not talking in the sense of a straight definition of the acronym and more in the loaded-term sense.

link   
In all seriousness, it's not there, it's there, It drops, and casts a shadow on the clouds. Pretty amazing footage if you ask me.

link   
reply to post by kcired_tsew

Oh yeah, and don't forget about the immortal jellyfish.

Apparently they are forming a army and learning how to fly into 50,000 degree altitudes.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Let me guess.

Proof like this?

In March 2007, former Arizona Governor Fife Symington III said that he had witnessed one of the "crafts of unknown origin" during the 1997 event, but noted that he didn't go public with the information.[11][12][13][14] Shortly after the lights, Symington held a press conference, stating that "they found who was responsible". He proceeded to make light of the situation by bringing his aide on stage dressed in an alien costume. (Dateline, NBC). In an interview with The Daily Courier in Prescott, Symington said:

I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies. It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen. It remains a great mystery. Other people saw it, responsible people. I don't know why people would ridicule it.
—Fife Symington III, [15]

It was enormous and inexplicable. Who knows where it came from? A lot of people saw it, and I saw it too. It was dramatic. And it couldn't have been flares because it was too symmetrical. It had a geometric outline, a constant shape.
—Fife Symington III, [16]

Symington also noted that he requested information from the commander of Luke Air Force Base, the general of the National Guard, and the head of the Department of Public Safety. But none of the officials he contacted had an answer for what had happened, and were also "perplexed."[16]

Later, he responded to an Air Force "explanation" that the lights were flares.

As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man made object I'd ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation.
—Fife Symington III[4]

Frances Barwood, the 1997 Phoenix city councilwoman who launched an investigation into the event, said that of the over 700 witnesses she interviewed, "The government never interviewed even one."[16]

[edit] Radio

On the Coast To Coast radio show known as the The Art Bell Show at that time, broadcast some time after the lights were reported, people claimed to have seen the lights.[citation needed] Other radio shows focusing on the paranormal, such as Jeff Rense's have also taken calls of this nature.[citation needed]

Of COURSE that's not proof. The governor is high on crack, and the lights are flares.

And when a UFO lands in front of the White House or Parliament, it's a atmospheric anomaly or a holographic image.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
In all seriousness, it's not there, it's there, It drops, and casts a shadow on the clouds. Pretty amazing footage if you ask me.

It doesn't material out of thin-air...it emerges from the clouds the same time the F-16 does.

Still curious what this is supposed to be proof of.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Great video!

Very clear and to the point. There isn't anything to debunk here.

Not much more to add, the proof is out there.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

How about you make an intelligent assumption.

It's *suppose* to be a UFO.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sooooooo the jet cut its power off and basicly just dropped outta air? Jets dont move like that buddy.

You bring shame to the Green Lantern.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join