It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dan Willis from the U.S. Navy discussing a priority message concerning a 70 foot glowing elliptical object emerging from the Alaskan ocean:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

TOP SECRET CRYPTO LEVEL 14 EXTRA SENSITIVE MATERIAL CLEARANCE.

Dang...bet he knew about some stuff...huh..

Is there any levels higher than his? President...4 star General....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Software_Pyrate
reply to post by karl 12

TOP SECRET CRYPTO LEVEL 14 EXTRA SENSITIVE MATERIAL CLEARANCE.

Is there any levels higher than his? President...4 star General....

SP, have no idea mate - could you shed any more light on the matter?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
yeah i know bumbing old threads is not cool but i can not create new threads.

i don´t know if it was posted before here (i used the search but haven´t found it)

www.youtube.com...

what do u think?
edit on 28-10-2010 by calumet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Sir W.S. Harris characterized this Catalogue as the commencement of a store of valuable facts. The account of the brig Victoria was to him most interesting. He had no doubt it was an electrical phenomenon, exemplifying what Prof. Faraday had described under the name of the glow discharge. Indeed, he had himself imitated the phenomenon artificially; and had recorded a similar fact which had occurred to a vessel when sailing close on a wind under reefed topsails. They saw bearing down from windward, straight on the ship, two wheels of fire, which the men described as rolling mill-stones of fire. When they came near, an awful crash took place, the topmasts were shivered to pieces, and the crew experienced the same overpowering sulphurous stench. The phenomena were thus accounted for: - a highly-charged thunder-cloud was brought down by the wind on the ship; its distance from the sea, though beyond the striking distance, admitted of the "glow discharge," which produced the appearance of the balls or wheels of fire that so alarmed the men. When the cloud came near the ship, its masts brought it within striking distance, - when a discharge or thunder-clap took place. The sulphurous stench was a concomitant of such discharges.
"Eighteenth Meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science.” Athenæum.
With thanks to researcher Chris Aubeck for finding and contributing the text to this site.
Original source: The Malta Times (newspaper), 18 August 1845.
Secondary source: “Report on Observations of Luminous Meteors, 1860-62”, Report of
the British Association for the Advancement of Science 31 (1861):30-31.

I find this to be even more fascinating than the account of three luminous bodies that rose out of the water, which preceded the above extract in the article.

'two wheels of fire, which the men described as rolling mill-stones of fire. When they came near, an awful crash took place, the topmasts were shivered to pieces...'

Sounds like classic flying saucer territory to me?! I would posit that any UFO capable of flight at 18000mph (or similar amazing properties of flight/ OOP in timeline) would be capable of being a USO as well. Saucer shape might be quite handy underwater as well as in the air.

Great thread - one of the ATS classics.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

FlyInTheOintment, that is indeed a very interesting incident and it´s quite suprising just how many UFO/USO witnesses report a ´sulphurous stench´ - fascinating stuff.

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Great thread - one of the ATS classics.

It sure is.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by calumet

what do u think?

Hi Calumet, I think that video was exposed as a CGI hoax.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Account from New Hampsire - 1800s:

Ossipee

In the central, eastern part of the state is Ossipee Lake, an area sacred to the Indians. In 1800, an Indian burial ground was discovered, an area that contained ten thousand bodies arranged in concentric circles. There are numerous ‘kettle’ lakes in the area that were carved out of glaciers during the ice ages, and ancient volcanoes ring the area. Some of the ponds are considered bottomless and may be connected to each other by volcanic vents. It is said that UFO’s have been seen plunging into these deep ponds.”

New Hampshire UFO

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
USO report from aboard the British Steamer 'Patna' from May, 1880 - taken from the 1965 book 'Anatomy of a Phenomenon' by Jaques Vallee:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09109eedce8e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/345a405b902b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i don´t know if it was posted before here (i used the search but haven´t found it)

www.youtube.com...

what do u think?

Just watch the jets closely. They disappear at certain points, so it has to be CGI.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
USO report from aboard the British Steamer 'Patna' from May, 1880 - taken from the 1965 book 'Anatomy of a Phenomenon' by Jaques Vallee:

Hi buddy, always good to see you around, very interesting sighting/story, thanks for posting.

This case was also reported in Carl Feindt's site.

www.waterufo.net...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey my friend, good call and I must have missed that one - Carl Feindt is certainly a knowlegeable chap when it comes to USO research.

There was a very interesting video presentation by him over on this thread but it appears to have been removed from Youtube - what a bummer - the radio interview is quite good though.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Undersea UFO Activity in Bajo Molle, Chile:

Source: NOUFA (Noticiero Ufológico Autonomo)

Chile: More Reports from Bajo Molle

According to Alejandro Dávalos, [NOUFA] correspondent in Iquique, sightings are ongoing and increasing in Bajo Molle, Iquique – UFO activity that NOUFA has been reporting on for quite some time.

On this occasion it was night watchman Ricardo González Monrroy who saw a shining white light emerge from the sea on the night of Tuesday the 14th at 12:50 p.m.. The light blinked a few times, suspended in the air for a few moments, and then began moving horizontally toward the south before vanishing in the horizon. These strange lights do not make any sound whatsoever and are very bright. Moreover, on Friday the 17th of this month [December 2010], Mr. Edison Coronado, a draftsman for a company, left his office late at 10:00 p.m and became aware of a very bright light approaching land from the sea’s horizon. Given that it wasn’t a commercial airline route, he was startled by the light and stayed behind to look at it. As it grew closer, he was able to describe the light as a large moving star. When it was overhead, it stopped for a few seconds before accelerating, vanishing in a matter of seconds. Next, three luminous spots appeared in the place where it had disappeared, forming a triangle that blinked for a few moments before fading away.

more

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

what do u think?

Its a film being made called "EL OVNI GALLEGO"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
More USO testimony from Colares:

"Sometimes the UFOs go into the water. I’ve seen blue lights moving around under the water, and I’ve seen them come out. It just goes up and away in a northern direction, up and down in a wavy motion toward the ocean…It began with lights all over Colares… sometimes in the shape of a hat, round, discs, like an umbrella… They seemed to come from way high up from many places, one from the sky, one from the bay… They put out a strong light, too bright to see a shape. The light was blinding. One time we saw three or four objects come together into one big one. They seemed to come from different directions and then joined together. Many times we could see them going across the island toward Belém. They didn’t make any noise. Very silent. “One time we saw many UFOs coming out of the water at the same time, one, two, three, four… Many lights came out of the water. Huge objects went into the water, came down and went into the water."

Rosio Oliveira - Colares, Brazil, 1977

Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
We found so much stuff when fishing for USOs that maybe we can assume that their bases, in order to hide from humans, are not mainly on earths surface but more frequently underwater. If they have bases here they would probably be remote.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
We found so much stuff when fishing for USOs that maybe we can assume that their bases, in order to hide from humans, are not mainly on earths surface but more frequently underwater.

If they have bases here they would probably be remote.

It seems that they are not all that remote Skyfloating, it looks very clear that one of them is near Puerto Rico.

karl 12 did made this interesting thread about that hotspot.

Originally posted by karl 12
...it looks like there exists an almost unprecedented number of USO/UFO reports, accounts and testimonies coming from the island of Puerto Rico - it seems the place is a veritable hotbed for bizarre reports, strange sightings and freaky incidents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is one interesting case I posted in this tread,

THE UNDERWATER BASE.

Cardenas describes being taken to a beach and flown into the ocean, beneath the surface and into what appears to be a tunnel. The walls of the tunnel are translucent and like solidified water. The water does not appear to touch the surface of the craft, but is separated from the craft by an airspace.

Panoramic scenes of earth are shown to him on a wall on television-like screens. He sees images of a ship, an airplane, a mountain. The scenes include some from Communist China where, he is told, something good for the world is going to happen soon. That the aliens are in control of the Chinese people. He is shown an obelisk with a “tomb” beneath it containing “controls.”

reply to post by spacevisitor

Then is here another interesting article, because of copyright I cannot post more.

Title: ALIENS UNDER THE SEA; Forget UFOs, something fishy is going on in the Caribbean. Are Unidentified Submergible Objects the latest space menace? Judge the facts for yourself.
Source: The Daily Mail (London, England) (Nov 11, 2000)

'If you look at the evidence and still do not believe something very odd is going on in Puerto Rico, you've brought scepticism to an art form.

Anyone who does not believe in alien activity should be required to prove why they don't, rather than the other way round.' So just what are these claims that so challenge conventional wisdom?

In short, the U.S. Naval officer claims that Puerto Rico is the site of a huge subterranean alien base - a secret complex extending deep below the ocean, constructed by aliens and visited frequently by their craft.

The officer said: 'We know that in the subsoil of the south-west of Puerto Rico there is an enormous subterranean facility, which extends under the sea as far as Mona Island.

'It is a base of "something" or "someone" that is not from here, that appears to be "extraterrestrial". We have been following and watching the situation for many years - and we know that they are down there.'

wikispooks.com...

edit on 5/3/11 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
We found so much stuff when fishing for USOs that maybe we can assume that their bases, in order to hide from humans, are not mainly on earths surface but more frequently underwater. If they have bases here they would probably be remote.

Sky, it certainly is quite a shocker just how many reports are out there and, after reading through this entire thread again, I realy don't think it's that outlandish to speculate there may well be underwater bases out there - I started another thread about the Office of Naval Intelligence's involvement in the UFO subject and it seems they also could be up there in terms of investigation and collation of reports.

Thread

Anyhoo - here's another very interesting UFO/USO incident for the collection sourced by Easynow over on another board, I couldn't see it already posted but then I was nearly crosseyed after going through 35 pages of USO reports.

UFO-USO with "Fins" paces Aircraft then Dives into Ocean - Bass Strait, Australia

RAF Supermarine Spitfire

In mid-February 1942–five years before Roswell–Lt. William Brennan of the Royal Australian Air Force was on patrol over the Bass Strait south of Melbourne, Australia, on the lookout for Japanese submarines or long-range German U-boats. Fishermen in the area had reported mysterious lights bobbing on the sea at night, and after the Japanese attack on Darwin on February 19, the Allied High Command was urging the strictest vigilance.

The air patrol was flying a few miles east of the Tasman Peninsula about 5:50 P.M. on a sunny evening when a strange aircraft of a glistening bronze color suddenly emerged from a cloud bank near them. The object was about 150 feet long and approximately 50 feet in diameter. Lt. Brennan saw that the peculiar craft had a dome or cupola on its upper surface and he thought that he might have seen someone inside wearing a helmet.

The unidentified aerial craft flew parallel to the RAAF patrol for several minutes, then it abruptly turned away and dived straight down into the Pacific. Lt. Brennan emphasized that the USO made a dive, not a crash, into the ocean; and he added that before the craft left them, he noticed what appeared to be four finlike appendages on its underside.

link

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i share the foundation over the internet and i am very proud to say that i was the first one on alot of other forums within the last 13 years to bring to light about the uso,i am probaly the only human on earth that has seen the uso and ufo up close and personnel,most likly the only human that will only tell the world the truth that the triangle space ship has only and will ever be the ufo in the sky,and the uso is the pcture below.

ts3.mm.bing.net... Rg7Qc1s%2fTMdOza09lkI%2fAAAAAAAABUY%2fbuOaGONXSuk%2fs400%2fAncient%252BAirplane%252BVimana%252BUFO%252BPrecolumbian.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The uso reptillien aliens only came out when the oceans rumbled to much,when the vibrations was felt within the sea.
OUT OF ALL ACCOUNTS IN THE WORLD ON THE USO.
Hard cor conclusive evidence starts in world war 1 and 2.those are the best out of all the evidence in the world.
there are others ,but thats when they came out in droves,thats when the world would of noticed them,they was not playing...they was ready!!!
edit on 3-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join