It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey bud -don't know what that object was but it was quite a fast one.

Your not wrong about this being a marvellous thread - have sent this to a few colleagues and they were absolutely gobsmacked with it.

This other Coastguard report from England is a realy interesting one -the report is from the National Enquirer but it does detail some very intriguing witness testimony.

Eight Coastguards witness flying disc - Officials ordered them to keep quiet

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

This other Coastguard report from England is a realy interesting one -the report is from the National Enquirer but it does detail some very intriguing witness testimony.

Very interesting case karl 12,
especially due all those witnesses.

Regarding the absence of radar proof I did a search and found this information.

In the last page of the article of your link

is stated.

" Flight Lieutenant David Smith, RAF controller at Plymouth, who was on duty on the day of the sighting, said.
There was no tracking of a UFO on our radar screen.
None of my men saw anything on the radarscope."

But in this article

www.project1947.com...

about the same case is stated.

” The object was also reported tracked on radar, according to a senior RAF controller at Plymouth.

Interesting is it not?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Spacevisitor, thanks for the reply, thats certainly an interesting contradiction -had a look around for information on that case everywhere but couldn't find it.

The print is a bit small but this old newspaper article states Kevin Arnold also believed UFOs and USOs to be one in the same -even back then.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf5848dbb7b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Link

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi to all on this thread. This is my first post and I'll just briefly introduce myself here, since USO particularly interest me in the vast field of UFOs (they feel closer to home..lol) and I certainly don't mean to hijack this thread.

I am from Fiji and have been interested in this for say, 16yrs now. I have my own theories some of which relevant I'll try to spill here.

Firstly, I have read this thread sometime back briefly and I am familiar with the historical cases and seen just about 3 documentaries or so ever made regarding USOs.

Recently I also read the book Invisible residents by Ivan T. Sandersan. It too has a lot of case histories and is well suited to someone starting out in this field.

One of my theories that I believe so to fit right in is as follows. Since alien abduction related implants are a reality and they are devices so small but yet transmit a frequency on the lower range (as proven by Dr. Roger Lier's studies), I believe that these devices cannot transmit to the farthest reaches of outer space but could well be propagating their way down to undersea through the earth and offcourse water where these beings may be basing themselves, some either temporary or more longterm. Long wave frequencies and the like are known to propagate through earth.

This has made sense to me so far. Another thing that has also made a bit of sense is what Maximillian had put forward in UFO Hunters doc regarding the way USOs enter the water without making a splash. They seem to be opening up a tunnel in the water in front of the craft in which they travel in.

Clearly, these vehicles are anti-gravity machines as everyone know, no doubt but it is my belief that the so called "flying saucers" or UFOs-USOs don't fly at all but rather SKIP but the skips are so close between skips that when observed gives the illusion of continuous flight or flying.

They definitely must be having a controlled anti-gravity field around them keeps them hovering and make funny angle turns. This with some other electromagnetic technology is aiding them in underwater propulsion without "shifting" or waving water.

Off course, there have been numerous reports of USOs splashing down into water and creating loud noises. But these can safely be said as malfunctions in their craft due decent. They and their tech is also not perfect just a lot advanced than ours.

A question for Skyfloating:

Hi, could you please elaborate as to where you had your USO sighting in Fiji and probably at what time?

Many thanks.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by axcdfj]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Also check this article:

www.indiadaily.com...

The underground UFO bases in the world
India daily Technology Team
Oct. 22, 2006

There are approximately 2000 sites all over the world that is suspected to be underground UFO bases. These bases are deep in the tectonic plates in the continental crust. Some times they are more than 30 miles deep almost at the end of the earth’s crust. The thicker the crust, there is more probabilities of UFO bases.

India-China Himalayan border areas are very active because of thickest crust there. At the same time where tectonic plates do not fold but slide against each other there is little UFO activities there.

For example in yellow Stone National Park there are no UFO bases because of lava reservoir so close to the crust.

Underwater UFO bases are countless. They unidentified objects under ocean are called USO – Unidentified submerged objects. These are some of the fastest submarines that operate deep under the oceans with all the characteristics of speed, propulsion and stealth of UFOs.

According to some of the geophysicists, the underwater UFO bases in the region caused the last major Tsunami in Sumatra. Many also believe, this extraterrestrial civilization can cause artificial volcanoes and very strong earthquakes, mudslides and Tsunamis.

Recent North Korean nuke tests show how deep infrastructures can be put underground.

The deepest UFO bases near the India-China Himalayan border are very active. Neither security from Indian side or Chinese side will allow you to go near those sites.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am new here but have several questions that I wonder if they can be answered? First, what if the supposed aliens are not from another planet but from our blue world. Life began in the sea, what if there is another species that evolved and stayed in the ocean, they would be millions of years more advanced than us. Another question that I have is a physics one. What if the so called ships that we are seeing are filled a liquid other than a gas to breathe, how would that react on bodies suspended in that said fluid? Could that explain how a body could withstand the massive G forces that are pulled when the crafts make the drastic changes in direction that have been witnessed? If these beings are from our oceans then they would reside in the lower depths of our oceans far from our prying eyes where the pressure is extreme, could that also have a effect on bodies in the ship? Moving through water is alot harder than moving through air and if they have mastered that then moving through our atmosphere would a breeze (No pun intended) for them. These questions probably have been posed before but I have a very curious mind and need answers.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, this is a great thread, i have been reading it for the past 2 hours and i must say that there is quite a bit going on in our worlds waters that make it hard to be an un-believer in such things as USO's or even UFO's for that matter
so much info in here that i think i have a headache now..

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Baddmove, this thread certainly is a bit of an addictive one and I agree that the USO subject is a very difficult one to dismiss (perhaps thats why debunkers never address it in the first place
).

Heres a great presentation by WaterUFO's Carl Feindt where he goes into pretty comprehensive detail about some of the accounts.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I see there are reports from 1800 about Lake Erie. And, there was a recent thread about mysterious lights over a 10 day period-recently. I wonder it they all had seen the same type of thing-maybe specific to the Lake Erie area?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9adfffaafbb2.jpg[/atsimg]

CLEVELAND -- A photo taken on March 11, 2010, for the sixth consecutive night, Eugene Erlikh said a bizarre series of lights flickered outside his apartment building window. Erich, 20 said, “It gets bright, brighter, different colors and then it gets dim and as soon as it gets dim, it starts moving.”

Source: www.nationalufocenter.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is an awesome thread you guy's have done a fantastic job of presenting all the information.
Ive been reading it for few hours now and i'm only on page 15 lol.
Excellent work

p.s how do i star and flag i havnt been here long so please ignore my ignorance.

Thanks

[edit on 7-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by judge360

You can Flag the thread at the top of each page,on left side. You'll see the Flag box. To star, go to page 1 of the thread-to the original post. At the end of his long list of blue stars, you'll see an uncolored star-click that one.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by judge360

You can Flag the thread at the top of each page,on left side. You'll see the Flag box. To star, go to page 1 of the thread-to the original post. At the end of his long list of blue stars, you'll see an uncolored star-click that one.

Thank you, very much appreciated

Now starred and Flagged

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundr
I am new here but have several questions that I wonder if they can be answered? First, what if the supposed aliens are not from another planet but from our blue world. Life began in the sea, what if there is another species that evolved and stayed in the ocean, they would be millions of years more advanced than us. Another question that I have is a physics one. What if the so called ships that we are seeing are filled a liquid other than a gas to breathe, how would that react on bodies suspended in that said fluid? Could that explain how a body could withstand the massive G forces that are pulled when the crafts make the drastic changes in direction that have been witnessed? If these beings are from our oceans then they would reside in the lower depths of our oceans far from our prying eyes where the pressure is extreme, could that also have a effect on bodies in the ship? Moving through water is alot harder than moving through air and if they have mastered that then moving through our atmosphere would a breeze (No pun intended) for them. These questions probably have been posed before but I have a very curious mind and need answers.

Thanks

I'm no physicist but I know the underwater environnement pretty well.

Since water (like all liquids) is incompressible (for all pratical purpose) having a craft filled with water instead of air would permit this craft to go to the deepest parts of the oceans without the problems associated with our submarines and crafts. I'd think that a craft filled with water would suffer less from G forces associated with acceleration because the pressure waves would not affect the liquid but I may be wrong here. There are members here who are way more knowledgeable than I about physics.

By the same logic, a creature living in the depths of the oceans would have less problem with pressure if they don't have cavities filled with gases like the humans have. It is those cavities that cause the problems associated with diving since all gases are compressible.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Interesting reading about the Office of Naval Intelligence:

Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 with the help of the Office of Naval Intelligence presents the first important clue that the Pentagon was well aware of the phenomenon's marine nature.[
This document is one of the rarest documents in the national archives linking the Office of Naval Intelligence to any association with the investigation of the phenomenon and offers an early clue that the study of the UFO phenomenon did not fall totally within the realm of the Air Force. Could the naval UFO experience be more involved than the air force? Is there a possibility that the Navy had years ago created a special secret group to investigate the strange aerial and marine manifestations? These questions are unequaled in importance in understanding the UFO phenomenon and the evolution of the modern UFO cover-up. Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 represents the tip of an iceberg, of naval involvement with the phenomenon that has gone unrecognized for over a hundred years.

A considerable collection of data indicates Naval experience with the phenomenon dated back to the turn of the century and the Navy had accumulated more knowledge and experience with the phenomenon than was previously known. The first journal to routinely publish reports about the phenomenon as early as the 1900's was the U.S. Naval Hydrographic Office's "Notice To Mariners". And the first name given to the enigmatic phenomenon by that same office was "Celestial Phenomenon" seen at sea. Almost fifty years later the air force would call these same enigmatic objects "Unidentified Flying Objects".

One account published in "Notice to Mariners" provides insight into an early serious naval interest in the enigmatic phenomenon. As curious sightings of strange flying objects seen at sea are nothing new in marine history. This one case in particular had the potential to affect and shape naval interest in the phenomenon early in the century more than any other UFO sighting.

Link

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic
Since water (like all liquids) is incompressible (for all pratical purpose) having a craft filled with water instead of air would permit this craft to go to the deepest parts of the oceans without the problems associated with our submarines and crafts. I'd think that a craft filled with water would suffer less from G forces associated with acceleration because the pressure waves would not affect the liquid but I may be wrong here. There are members here who are way more knowledgeable than I about physics.

Grandnic, that's certainly some very interesting speculation - there's a few other related theories on this thread about flight charateristics and it appears many of these objects are witnessed performing strange manoeuvres both in and out of the water - here's a very interesting report from two pilots of a passenger jet over the Atlantic ocean in 1977:

Pilots Witness Two UFOs separate and One USO Submerge

December 22, 1977.

"We were out about six hundred miles over the Atlantic at 21,000 feet heading in to Logan. The weather was clear except for some widely scattered clouds beneath us. It was 11:40 p.m. and I had a guy by the name of Slim Dickson as co-pilot. We had just been having a cup of coffee and Slim had set his cup on the panel next to his right elbow. As he put the cup down, he glanced out to what would be between one and two o'clock, and suddenly he grabs me by the arm.

"Reflexively I swiveled my head to look at him and caught this dazzle of twinkling lights coming at us from the starboard side, just ahead, and appearing maybe about fifty feet below. Instantly Slim and I realized that whatever the thing was, it was moving in a hurry, that it was entirely too close, and appeared to be about to cross in front of, or about to collide with us. And it was huge!

"I slammed on some power, hauled the nose up and prayed we'd go over top of that thing. Just as we started to climb, this thing swept straight up, did an impossible right angle turn and begins to pace us. I don't see how ANYTHING could have executed a maneuver like that -- I mean almost a simultaneous two-directional turn -- up and to the right, not to mention coming to damned near a dead stop"

"We couldn't detect any sound, see any prop or jet wash, nor see any exhaust. It just kept flashing a lot of lights around the middle. Once we leveled off again, the thing stayed just ahead of us off to our right and we had a chance to observe it.We couldn't see any hard outline or shape to it but, you could tell it was circular because of the lights...

"I don't mind telling you I was nervous as hell, and Slim, he was chalk white and scared stiff. It suddenly occurred to me...what if the passengers are watching that thing? What am I going to tell them? I didn’t want panic back there, so I buzzed the stewardess. When she came on the phone I asked her how things were back there? She answered, "Okay, why?" l said, “Oh, nothing, Just checking.” l figured as long as she hadn’t made any mention of the thing out there, then evidently none of the passengers had spotted it. The object may just have been far enough forward to be out of their sight line.

"Now comes, the wacky part of the whole thing. While we were watching the UFO, suddenly this other glowing thing drops out from underneath it. The damned thing drops out from underneath it. The damned thing looked a neon-green smoke ring. It dropped away from the larger UFO down toward the water … and submerged! We saw the glowing green circle of water where it went in, and then the glow disappeared!

“Seconds later, two more green rings dropped out. The second one dropped away and submerged like the first one, but the third one dropped down and then shot straight ahead to disappear toward the coast".

Full report

Cheers.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
MUFON report - Canadian Frigate Encounter

NOVA SCOTIA -- My father was on a frigate heading back to port in 1951. Sometime during a calm and sunny afternoon, the area in which they were traveling became very dark and the electrical power on board the ship shorted out and caused total blackness. My dad was hailed to the bridge noticed along with other shipmate’s six glowing lights in the water on the port side of the ship.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df994ccf374f.jpg[/atsimg]

He stated. “The lights were about seven fathoms down, and too cylindrical in shape to be coral.” The story gets more interesting as the men seemed to have amnesia during this experience. Now the strangest of all by the time they were contacted by their Canadian military port they were 100 miles off course. They were also two days late in returning to port and did not even realize the two-day difference. They were told never to speak of the incident by their captain and some officials. Dad is turning 80, and this day is embedded in his mind and probably to the rest of the crew. Photo is the Frigate HMCS Winnipeg. Thanks to MUFON

Link

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just an amazing thread with so much information here--I thought I knew more than most "normal people" given my having read a handful of books on the topic of ufo's, but now I see I have a LOT to learn.

The cases from the 19th century and earlier are really interesting, as obviously these witnesses would not be confusing what they saw with terrestrial aircraft.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cagliostro
Just an amazing thread with so much information here--I thought I knew more than most "normal people" given my having read a handful of books on the topic of ufo's, but now I see I have a LOT to learn.

Cagliostro, we're all in the same boat mate.

Don't know if you've read this book but it's a very good one about the USO subject:

Invisible Residents -Ivan T Sanderson.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39cfbf1ef744.jpg[/atsimg]

Description:

A unique contribution to the study of the UFOs, originally published over 30 years ago, this updated edition includes new photographs and illustrations, and an extensive Foreword by David Hatcher Childress discussing more recent Underwater UFOs--now called USOs--Unidentified Submersible Objects. In the last 30 years, new sightings have occurred and new information on old sightings has come forth through the Freedom of Information Acts in the USA, Britain and Australia. These curious incidents during official military maneuvers raise many questions:

•do the British and Americans have underwater military bases capable of launching UFOs?

•could the ultimate docking stations for some of the UFOs seen constantly around the world be deep in our oceans?

•could these still-operational underwater docking bases have been built in our distant past by extraterrestrials?
Sanderson chronicles hundreds of curious unidentified underwater object incidents, many which emerge from the water to fly through the air, and draws some startling conclusions.

Author:

Ivan T. Sanderson was born in the UK and was a British Military Intelligence Officer during WWII. Friends with Ian Fleming, he moved to the USA in the 1950s, settled in New Jersey and formed the Society for the Investigation of the Unexplained (SITU). He has appeared numerous times on TV, including The Tonight Show; his numerous books include Ivan T. Sanderson’s Book of Jungles; Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life; Things; The Unexplained; and others.

Link

Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Excellent thread s+f

Best thread I have read yet

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i think aliens are fallen angels

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join