It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by marg6043
The only way that people will get the attention of the government is with a mass protest in Washington, this will send the fat rats into their hiding holes.
That is the only way that the people will have the media and the nations attention for days.
Right now, no marches not media attention.
Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by guessing
Taking care of your own? yes, make sure you have food, water, shelter.
Running for the Hills? That's the pussy way out.
The same people that vote for the problems, and the one's that will just hide and run away.
Jindal has also sai that he would refuse "some" of the money, upon examination, lo and behold he is only talking abot refusing the unemployment insurance extension and increase, NOTHING ELSE. That portion amounts to only 1% of the total amount that states woould receive. So the big man standing up against the evils of the stimilus is in realiy only refusing 1% and will accept the other 99%.
What would happen if people actually did something instead of talking about it... makes me wonder. fear, thats the name of this game. it will never happen to me, thats the reason why the mess is in this time, apathy and someonelse will bail me out is the reason why it won't work. unless each person takes a firm stand, and is prepared to die for what they believe in , then its all just a talk show with operah showing que cards...