It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Tells Public to start Protesting on the Streets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think its time for a war. "The roots of the liberty tree needs to be refreshed from time to time from the blood of a patriot" Thomas Jefferson

We havent seen our freedoms being wiped away so blatantly since the new deal and in 1913. Demonstrations wont do it. 3/4 of the population believes that big government is the answer and it wasnt big government who caused this situation.

Weneedawar

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WeNeedAWar

Easy there Hoss...let's not get the cart in front of the horse here...
anarchy isn't the answer...in the end it defeats the aim...

[edit on 2/23/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

No, I think they can't believe they did such a good job at brainwashing everybody. They would have expected it to look like Europe by now.

I bet they shutter when they think about it. Because, if they make it violent on there end, all hell will break loose. And I really think they will lose in the end.

If all hell breaks lose, there are enough snippers with 2500 yd range that will come out of no where. This is what scares them. They don't want to live in a bunker for years.
All it takes is a 30 second window for a clear shot.
Not that I am advocating that or anything, just pointing out what would happen.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I think it really matters in what form and presentation that it is done in.
I don't think the 60's protests with signs and such will do too much.
I think that if it's not really controlled, emotions by a few will make it turn bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am watching
and reading

This is getting interesting.

Count me in when you figure it out.

Others will be there too.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Jeez I have been waiting for somebody to say this for far too long now, demonstrations are clearly the only way anything is going to get done. I propose we organize a march to shut a city down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By this I clearly mean a peaceful protest but so many people that the streets will need to be shut.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by TNT13]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNT13
reply to post by j2000

Jeez I have been waiting for somebody to say this for far too long now, demonstrations are clearly the only way anything is going to get done. I propose we organize a march to shut a city down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By this I clearly mean a peaceful protest but so many people that the streets will need to be shut.

Thank you! Wow somebody that does care!
Hell, pick one, any one, somebody just pick a town.

I say shut down DC. It's easy because it's highway system and it's surrounded by a main loop and water.

It might have been put there because of the reason's of defending it, but it works to surround it as well.

Star for YOU!

I cannot believe all the "Brave" talk on this site, and now a US Senator gives the go and nobody has anything to say.
Really pathetic..............

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Great man and DC is exactly what was on my mind. Ya it's like the great Clint Eastwood said, "This generation is a bunch of Pussies", lol. I stand by his comments nobody stands up for what they believe in anymore and I hands down would tell a cop to go swim a river if I knew he was wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TNT13

You got that Right!

Get rid of the Lawyers, and put in a few tough guys!
They can always consult with a ten year old on economics!
They would do better than what we have and not screw us!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Does anybody know of anyone that is organized and planning anything?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Not at the moment but I'm pretty sure you could try protest.net. They offer a lot of information for people that protest world-wide, and the certain organizations for each.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
All the people running around screaming war are scared to death, and fearful. They are reacting, instead of thinking. Today's wars must be one of thought and higher intelligence.

The powers that be or control win either way, in war, they profit from funding and supplying both sides of the people stupid enough to buy into it.

Remember this always:

The grunts never win in war, for them there are only degrees of loss.

And unless you live on a remote island that is completely self sufficient consider yourself a grunt, because you work in the system or matrix.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNT13
reply to post by j2000

Not at the moment but I'm pretty sure you could try protest.net. They offer a lot of information for people that protest world-wide, and the certain organizations for each.

Thanks, I'll check it out, but something tells me that it's "controlled" and does not get into overthrowing the largest Govt. in the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Well I understand you position the US has supposably lost money, somewhere in the billions maybe trillions now for getting into the Iraq/Afgan war. So are you proposing that they are lieing about their figures? Which wouldn't be a streach at any cost.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Hahaha well certainly you'll never find anyone over throwing anything online, I'm talking protest not a Cout De Ta but that may be the final solution anyway (although I hate the term Final Solution, Because of Hitler).

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TNT13

I took a look. They are into to many things to get the attention needed.
They are however the ones against and have been protesting the World Bank BS and globaization.

But I don't see the masses joining them.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
All the people running around screaming war are scared to death, and fearful. They are reacting, instead of thinking. Today's wars must be one of thought and higher intelligence.

The powers that be or control win either way, in war, they profit from funding and supplying both sides of the people stupid enough to buy into it.

Remember this always:

The grunts never win in war, for them there are only degrees of loss.

And unless you live on a remote island that is completely self sufficient consider yourself a grunt, because you work in the system or matrix.

Amen.

"star"

Zyk

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
A protest is just that , a protest, a collective believe in demonstrating the collective belief. protest, demonstration agreed makes change happen, in this situation its best to run for the hills with the people you love. In the end there is no hiding fromt he truth that we are living on borrowed flesh

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The blind support of Israel must be continued, if we don't stay involved with this state now ( which should not have been formed in 46' to start with) then we risk the chance of absolute nuclear war. What we must do is bring our troops home to defend our own people and our own borders!!
We (unfortunately) must take the law into our own hands and stand on the right to free speach and our 2nd amendment rights, We must form private militias to combat these lefties.Take care of our own communites . The military is already on our side!! They don't want to fight for a commander in cheif that was not elected by the TAX PAYING PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTY!!!!!!!.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Taking care of your own? yes, make sure you have food, water, shelter.

Running for the Hills? That's the pussy way out.

The same people that vote for the problems, and the one's that will just hide and run away.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join