It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Tells Public to start Protesting on the Streets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
If people REALLY want to do something, instead of just talking, here is how to take an active stand:

Thread has been removed by moderators, as it violated the T & C, by advocating social action.

Seems to me that if ATS plans to still exist in a few more years, they should be assisting social action instead of standing in the way. But hey; it's your call......

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Wow, I really can't believe some of you people!

Paranoid are we? What are they going to round us up on DC square in front of the capitol? your nuts................

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubergrasshopper

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
If people REALLY want to do something, instead of just talking, here is how to take an active stand:

Thread has been removed by moderators, as it violated the T & C, by advocating social action.

Seems to me that if ATS plans to still exist in a few more years, they should be assisting social action instead of standing in the way. But hey; it's your call......

Maybe they should create one folder for this. As long as it's for fighting against the consipracy, I would think that would be promoting the very value of this site.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Wow, I really can't believe some of you people!

Paranoid are we? What are they going to round us up on DC square in front of the capitol? your nuts................

you tell me, are they? is there any pleasure for watching someone suffer behind closed doors. hysteria and fear fuel the agony and despair, which make sadistic hunting all the more enjoyable. Also the media spread the images and the fear faster than the speed of light. so even he who sits in his lounge and watches still is affexted.

do not be fooled. this is not the first time war has emerged but i think it will be the last time.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ubergrasshopper

Yeah a group of extremist meet on ATS and plan a violent protest. Quick way to get this site shut down. ATS has to protect itself. If above scenario happened a few times bye bye ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It's a rally and a protest.

You really need to have a talk with your dealer and make sure of what they lacing your weed with.

If it's as bad as you say, most of us would have been put in Fema camps already.

Hey! You better get your tinfoil hat on, I think they are firing up the big Machine today!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Well I get that, but they can shut down a thread, or delete anything anytime they want. They have already on this thread, and shut down the Upside down Flag thread which people keep flagging it anyway. It only made it to page two. and has about 45 flags now.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ron Paul was just on cnbc from congressional Fed meeting...again saying the dollar & fed was done...it's over...and on they go...

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

for Ron Paul campaigning already. Maybe this go around it will work.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

From what I gather, they are asking him to come on. He has been more right than wrong over the years.
This is also why Gerald Celente is on several times a week.

They want the one's that actually know what they are talking about.

I don't think Ron Paul is as petty to use this time to start collecting votes unlike our current president.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This won't happen unless they trie to take our guns or our children .....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ron Paul does not have to go around collecting votes like most politicians. As a matter of fact He keeps getting voted in because He is one of the only honest people in washington. You have to love the fact that what He says now he has been saying for over twenty years. I remember people bitching about the fact that he voted against giving galveston aid after the hurricane. He said He wouldn't have a problem with it if We were not in so much of a pickle but with the massive debt the government has he couldn't do it with a clear conscience. You have to respect a man that doesn't pander like the rest of the crooks.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Not saying he is petty saying he is smart. Four years of telling the US people the truth. I would do it. I applaude him for it. The problem he ran into for this past election a lot of people didn't know him and he knows that.
He is going to be smart, not petty, and make sure everyone knows who he is this time.

I mean no disrespect towards Ron Paul in any way. He's the only politician I like.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

OK star for you on that!

2nd line

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
FOX: DEMINT REACTS TO OBAMA'S SPEECH

From his website. Reaction after Obama's speech.(Video)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm watching the federal congressional meeting with helicopter ben and I'm thinking...do these congress-critters actually have any idea how we're all getting ripped off and they're really that stupid...or...are they that good of actors???

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I'd say both. These people are so removed from the rest of society that to call them alien seems appropriate, regardless of whether one takes that literally or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Although he was not trying to be negative, in fact he was positive and in "hope" that Obama does what he says.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
wonder if anyone ever sent obama a e-mail, telling him to repeal the war powers act lincoln started, back in civil war days, and going back to the original 13 amendments?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
At this point I think the only way to create change and return to economic prosperity is to do what the people of some of the European countries do. For example, in France and Germany, when a law or policy adversely affects the working class they go on strike; they basically shut the country down. No one gets hurt and there's no violence to give the cops a reason to go psychopathic or bring in the military to declare martial law. Here in the U.S., we need to simply strike. No one goes to work, no one goes to school, no one buys anything, etc. The government brings in no money, the bankers bring in no money, the economy stops. Only then will they actually listen and realize that it's the people with the true power and they demand serious change. And we don't stop until all of the destructive policies that have taken this country down and are selling out our future ends.

For example, we start setting tariffs on imported goods from other countries that equal the tariffs that they place on U.S. goods - still free trade, but now we have FAIR trade (no brainer, huh?); end the tax incentives to businesses that shift manufacturing and service jobs overseas (actually tax them for each job sent overseas and this will also help reduce slave labor in the world) - a huge, sustained trade deficit is economic suicide as we see now as money and jobs hemorrhage the economy - another no brainer; eliminate the offshore tax havens for the corporations and wealthy individuals; reinstate the usury laws that we used to have (wasn't it something like 5% max interest that could be charged by law?); invest in technology so that we can compete again with countries like Japan, Germany, and Israel; remember it was the internet and computer-tech boom in 1990's that gave us a sound economy and helped reduce our national deficit - not many people bitching back then.

A lot more to be said but this would be a great start to help get us back in the black.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join