It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I don't believe this theory but if it was true and I am wrong then it makes Chemtrail activities where the sun is in the sky being covered more suspicious to this matter.

I have many photos and self observations of Chemtrails blocking the sun's path in the sky during bright days and on the horizon. What if this is true and its a cover up litrally and they know it can be seen by the human eye or special equiptments but is being covered up by Chemtrails on certain daays when it can be seen? Just a theory but someone might find it interesting.

Youre talking my kind of language, friend. The repeated and consistent chemtrail action to hide the sunset should be a major red flag for any dedicated truth seeker.

You have found a piece of the tri-force . For any of you who have played The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, it's not that far-fetched. We're all on a quest of sorts.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Yeah it's true... You wanna know the truth? here goes:

Humans were made in laboratories by these "aliens" every I think it was 11 or 13 million years their planet and ours comes into really close contact because their planet is multiple times bigger then our sun. It goes near our solar system and is attracted by a planet in our system's gravitational power. Because I think it's opposite or something. It heads into our circular solar system and when it gets close to us, our sea level rises and up to the point where the only land left is some mountain in Israel. That explains Noah's Ark. The Aliens then come with their spaceships which are 1000 times brighter then the sun and if you turn to look at them your eyes will melt or something. Also explains when in Noah's Ark god says to him never to turn back and look and some family does turn and look and they die or something happens which I cant remember atm. The aliens then come for our gold (which explains the jewelery commercials lately like olivers jewelry where they offer cash for gold, maybe they know something we dont?) They take our gold and then fire it up into their own amosphere to restore part of their ozone layer's hole. The surviving humans are taken as slaves until the sea level dies down because of the planet seperation which is 60 or 90 days. Then either their memory becomes erased, they die and the aliens create new creatures im not sure, but civilization starts anew. Also it is believed the Dinosaurs were or are pets to these beings. That's all I can remember / am allowed to share. I heard all of the following from Mason only known as "Maks, or Max in English" who fleed the States with his most priced treasures, a suitcase full of scrolls and ancient books with the truth. He now resides in the Balkans.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Sounds like you have Tinnitus-

www.ehealthmd.com...

What should I do to protect myself from the 200 mph winds and earthquakes?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Your way off.

We're all off, don't believe anything you hear only what you believe, or it's illusive reasoning.

Don't tell me that before you even heard of planet "X" you thought, "There is a massive planet that I can hear".

this is the fourth line.

-Psycho

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

The Anunnaki who inhabit Nibiru are able to create, destroy, and manipulate whole solar systems - able to switch between multiple dimensions. The movement of the PlanetX group is intelligently controlled and appears to stay behind the Sun to avoid the attention of the masses until late in the going. Got it?? COINTEL AGENTS claim that PlanetX is a hoax but THEY ARE LIEING since they falsely claim it would have to be prominent in the sky by now.

The evidence for PlanetX is growing more abundant every day. For about three weeks, I've been able to hear the unsettling noises of its approach in the south skies. Saturday night the sounds were briefly so intense and my wife and I had to turn our music up pretty loud to block it out. I can hear it as I type this message... similar to a distant howling wind. Reports of these noises, though plentiful, WILL NOT show up on google search results. NASA is also tampering with all imaging systems that would otherwise show absolute proof. The internet is under close scrutiny make no mistake about it.

You can either prepare to save yourselves or prepare to die.
Uh, what evidence, and I'm talking scientific evidence, do you have(as in You, You), what have you compiled. Not articles of persons, selling books, what have you, personally compiled with your own true eyes.

Step back, take a breath. There is, a-lot of money making, end-o-world, scams.
I'm not nay-saying, since the Y2K thing, I question a-lot.
Oh Shi############################t,

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Why do all these things seemingly require belief for them to be real?

I mean, lets think about this for a minute. Lets assume you are correct. You don't know what to do, nobody knows what to do, and it's all a bunch of useless bullcrap in the meantime.

I see videos and claims on this site on a daily basis and even if they were true - so what? What is the big deal? Just like that stupid Powell video and the Jan 21/22 thing. Over and over people blew it way out of proportion. And assuming they had been right - did a single person take any precautions they don't normally take? I doubt it.

It's always - be afraid, be afraid. Guess what? I'm not afraid. I don't give a crap if the whole world comes crumbling down. I'm not afraid. Why should I be? Give me a single good reason to fear what is coming.

I'm going to die? LOL is that all you got? Guess what? I was going to die anyway some day. It's something that happens to everyone.

Thinks the concept of god is silly, and yet believes in stuff like this?

Use your brain please. You are disgusting to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
just because space is a vacuum that does not mean that there is no displacement of matter. matter is everything. so once the displacement of matter enters the earths atmosphear .. the sound then begins.. please open up your minds. thankyou.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I do not hear anything. I am not doing it right?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh my god, now that you're saying it, I'm truly scared and concerned, specially since your buddy blossom goodchild spelled the truth sometime ago! Geez... I think I actually hear it! No, wait... it's a lie!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Time travelers from the future come back and eat the dinosaurs...
Dragon flies are not real..they're actually nanobots made by the CIA..
Military super computer is monitoring our thoughts...
I was camping and a new breed of alien came and talked to me...
And now this.....

Maybe the MSM article a few months back was correct...conspiracy theory sites can lead to mental disease.

Enough said.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
reply to post by catseyequeen

That's a strange way to look at things. It would mean that more than a million children are born every year with the PURPOSE of dying before the age of 5. that millions are SUPPOSED to be starving. It would also mean that the poster is supposed to call the OP crazy, because that's what he was inclined to do. And you're supposed to reply to that like you did, and I'm supposed to post this. How is it not living your own truth to call things like you see them?

Anyway, the OP doesn't type like your run-of-the-mill crazy person, which I greatly appreciate. I grow weary of people posting illucid blocks of text with no capitalization, punctuation, or sentence structure.

you are absolutely right. Oops. Sorry. Hey, man. I am so for structure, grammar and punctuation, correction spelling and all that beautiful jazz. (If you were, in fact, referring to me.) And yes! I have struggled with those kinds of thoughts for years. "If God is so great then why would he let little babies die?" (boo-hoo-hoo) When you stop thinking of death selfishly then you will see that there is a purpose for everything in life and just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Yes, a baby or child dying is sad but is to you? Are you aware and affected by every single death on this planet? Be honest. No, you are not. People are dying everyday, every minute. You can't be mourning all of them all the time. Death is only a big deal to those who are left behind. Each child who dies, died for a reason whatever it be. Stop thinking of souls as a one time thing. The body is the only thing that experiences death on this planet that we are aware of. The whithering of a plant, roadkill, abortions, holocaust victims, suicide bombers, etc. It's body dies. If you honestly in the pit of your soul believe and feel that that is all there is then that is probably all you are. (which I don't feel is right) When you see each and every soul as an individual that has been here before and will go on after this simple body dies, then each death won't carry so much weight and seem so appalling. Sometimes a person's death only serves the purpose to teach those left behind something. The ones devastated by the death are usually those close to the one who died. Not people who were not even aware that it happened.

My best friend is a social worker and used to work with the mentally and physically disabled and I used to say, "They should be destroyed if they serve no purpose to humanity. Why are they even here if they serve no purpose?" Well, I BELIEVE I have found out why they are here. To help those who help them. Those who choose that industry of caretaker are not done learning to take care of people. They are learning. If these people were not there then who would they have to learn from. We are all teachers and all students. Always. Are we even here in this cyberspace to learn and teach at the same time? Or are you just here to blah blah blah?

Death is as natural as life. Stop seeing it as something that can be prevented. As Shakespeare wrote in Hamlet, "We are born to die." Everyone serves a purpose even if they themselves are clueless to what it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yap ... thinking..

Were the people of earth sure it was flat??

Were people in earth sure it was the center of the universe???

Can we deny something, just because we can`t see it?

If you close your eyes, means everything dissapeared???
Or it`s just no at our reach??

Are you sure that we are all matter??? Or it`s just energy?
Does matter really exists???

Do you believe in God?? Or just want to believe in?
Have you got any proof there is a God??
Can you show it to me???

Are we alone in the universe?? Have you got proof in either ways you answer this??

Facts showing that something is going on, but don`t know what..............

Big energy splash behind the sun...
Comet Lulin suddenly appears.....
Rare behavior in Jupiter...
rare behaviour of the CME in our sun...
Venus rarely ^Bright^
anomalous meteors.......
add weather changes all around the world increassingly growing..
Less ice platforms here in Antartica and in many ice platforms around the world, not mentioning the Artic, that`s run off every ice it had..
Do you have al colder winter there???
Cause we have a colder summer here in southamerica!!!!
Lots of fishes dead in every coast...
Animals appearing where they should not be....
Geomagnetic hull in earth decreassing.....
Does anyone remember the rar growth of the lat comet that appeared in our solar system, nearly the second object in brightness in the sky???
mayans, sumerians, egyptians were all of them wrong, not even knowing between each civilizations???

This kinda things make me guess, whatever it is happening it`s sure happening.....

WHEN THERE IS A DOUBT, THERE IS NO DOUBT AT ALL.

Greetings from Argentina, hope we are not heading to our Doomsday

Apologize for my english, it`s very bad...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Piggy#1: there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

Piggy#2: There's no sound from anything in space. That's the hole in this thread.

This sound I have explained in a fair amount of detail already at this early juncture of threadness. Why dost thou protest? Dost thou not have ears to hear?

I can pick the sound up almost constantly, since I've been listening to it getting louder for three weeks. Of course the wind influences sound. Put it this way. I only live about 1/4 mile from I-40 and I can hear the sound over the traffic.

The ideal listening time is around midnight until daylight. The colder it is the better sound travels, plus there less background noise during those hours. I'm just a compassionate human doing what comes naturally.

Deny Denial.

Why dost thou talkest like this? Thouest needest not speakest this way.
I don't know if this is an attempt to get points or what but as I always say TIME WILL TELL! And we will all probably look back at this thread like the others similar to the goodchild threads and laugh "another one bites the dust".

We shall see and I would seriously question your sanity at this point. If I started hearing things I know I would......

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Those are some great hallugenic narcotics.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Evidently,They didnt hear about the strange roar heard in space detected by Nasa. This information is posted on space,com also. the international space station has also been shaken by this. You can find much of this information on youtube as well. As far as how alien space craft travel and are able to cloke themselves,you may want to check out bob lazar.com. You will see that they are undetectable because their reactor manipulates space,time and gravity. This may not exactly be a planet,but it could be a very large ship cloked. The gravitational field becomes so strong around the craft,light from behind would appear in front of the craft like a mirror. This is why the UFOs sometimes appear to disappear instantly. Bob Lazar also has 6 videos on youtube explaining much of this. From my personal exp with ufos,i know this to be true. However I hope this event will not happen and it would be hard to predict what would happen. Hopefully something good. The Japanese have also detected recent strange gravitational pulls in our solar system. God Speed people.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i really couldnt help responding to this post...i do like the whole planetX stuff that you guys post but i have one beef with the theory of it being behind the sun...

Aren't we behind the sun at some stage throughout the year...I mean we circle the sun in a complete orbit once every 12 months (i know right, this sounds crazy) but its as true as the ocean being blue!...so if at some stage in the next year or the past year surely planetX would have been visible to some, even star gazers with telescopes. Please forgive my ignorance on this matter it just seems absurd to suggest that we cant see something because its behind the sun. is it playing hide an seek..perhaps it to is orbiting the sun on the opposite side but then how could it break the orbit and be heading for us...just a few logical questions i am asking myself about this post...please reply and let me know what you rekon!

Cheers

Wade

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Just to back my man up, planet X has way more proof than any of the bibles does. And did you know that jesus being born by the virgin is not in all the bibles?? what is that not a big deal? did someone say o naaa we dont need that... we will just leave that one out this time. There is NO proof to any of the bibles no hard evidence and did u no that 93%of the most known scientist do not believe in the god such as jesus? People say its hard to believe Santa is real 1 man flying around the world delievering presents NOOO thats crazy.... try reading the bible. Your just a sheep stay with your flock!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Thanks for the reply and the information OP. I will go out on the beach tonight after midnight. I have an unobstructed view of the south and the east from there.

I will venture to attempt to enter the universal stream when I do so, though honestly it is the only thing in the universe that truly frightens me.
If I can detect it and maintain this dimension's vibrational state in the process and not go the way of the Maya, I will post my findings in the morning.

76 days? Screw it! The Mayans were fun people right? Worse things could happen than just loosing my dimensional position? It's worth the risk. Colorado land sales aren't booming because people like snow and a lack of oxygen!

Wish me luck!

I would not advise a deep meditative state if there is any fear in your heart brother. Purging the fear would be my first priority. Hearing the sound will be enough motivation to make improvements on that front. I wish you the best of luck regardless!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join