It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Are you suggesting Planet X is playing some game of "hide and seek" as the Earth revolves around the sun? I mean, there's nothing we can't see "behind the sun" as it only depends on the time of year we're in. What about gravitational lensing? We're able to observe stars behind the sun due to the force of gravity warping space-time, "including the paths followed by light rays from a bright background source." I guess you can argue Planet X is not bright enough to observe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Did you ever see the movie "Bug" ? You know, the one with the two paranoid crackheads who thought government agents were after the bugs that were crawling under their skin (that really didn't exist)? Yeah, those guys. You remind me of them.

Perhaps the red planet you speak of appearing in the sky shall be Mars. Or maybe it's just a top secret government satellite spying on you and beaming down this bull**** directly into your brain.

One can never be too sure.

(What the hell do you expect people's replies to be with a story like yours and a fearmongering thread title?)

[edit on 2/25/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
You're a watchman and so am I. We're two sides of the same coin.

Oooooh!
What’s a Watchman?
I like that title, can I be a Watchman too? Please?
Does it have anything to do with the Movie/Comic Book?
I’ll even ditch my long held title of Skeptic…

I never claimed to be any kind of astro-acoustical technician.

Wow and Astro-Acoustical Technician…. What a boring job that must be eh?

Technician 1: You hear anything yet?
Technician 2: Nope…

An Hour later…

A week later…

A year later…

Technician 2: Nope…You ever wonder if maybe planets don’t make sound as there is no air in space to carry sound waves?
Technician 1: Not as long as they continue to pay my grant money!

I have to say congrats on the funniest thread that I have read since JediMiller tried to teleport a hotdog through their telephone using a microwave oven…

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen
c'mon. who are we to say quack or get help? How many of you LOVE you computers and do things in your home you hope no one finds out about? How crazy are ALL of us. And why attack the way he talks? I have a little whimsy in me and it is delightful. I also have a lot of logic. We all have a lot of different things and I am not about to tell someone to go spend money when they are fine the way they are. Remember, everything happens for a reason and it is all how it should be. You are doing exactly what you are supposed to be doing right now and always. The spring does not know why the machine was built or it's role in the functioning of it. It only does what a spring does. And that is all it is allowed to know. If it was taken out and shown the purpose for it all then the machine would cease to exist as it did before and would not function at all. Trust that everything is going according to plan and do everything in your power to be yourself and be happy about being that little, integral spring or screw or nut or bolt. Just do your job. Some things are not meant for you to know or understand because even if it were shown to you, you still wouldn't get it.

So go look at the sky and marvel at its beauty and majesty. Listen to whatever music that makes you smile. Touch whatever feels good to you and give as much pure love to as many things as you can. While you are busy with all that you won't have time to step on others in an attempt to elevate yourself.

To the person who started this thread, LIVE YOUR OWN TRUTH. It is for you and you alone. Be happy and content. There will come in all our lives a time for distress. Try not to egg it on or let the world's reaction to your truth hurt you in any way. It is yours. Hold it precious for no one else will.

Everything is going as planned? I'm afraid you're correct, but this is not nature's plan we're talking about is it? Cheat, steal, rob, rape, lie to the population then abandon them to die as you laugh at their plight?

The powers that be live by your creed. So you must have a safe haven, then? Or are you going to be abandoned on the surface to die a horrible death with your children? Compassion is not a popular word on this thread.

I have lived a full life and have no regrets. My grandmother taught me to appreciate nature at a very young age, and she treated every plant on her property the way she wanted to be treated. Her yard stuck out like a tropical paradise in a desert in her neighborhood. She also taught me the value of love and honesty by example. Most of all she was the most compassionate person I ever met, so I got it honestly.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

On or around April 24, 2009 a small red planet will appear to the south. Then we have about seven weeks before the pole shift. The intensifying sound will be inescapable and undeniable. According to my math, that gives us about eleven weeks until the party starts.

So on April the 25th when no red planet appears (although I suspect you will use Mars as a distraction!) will you post her the simple statement:

I WAS WRONG

People used to walk the streets with sandwich boards stating "The end of the world is nigh" now they post on ATS!

One thing you can answer before then: How is it possible to hear the planet through a vacuum?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blagojevich
We're able to observe stars behind the sun due to the force of gravity warping space-time, "including the paths followed by light rays from a bright background source."

Sorry son, that Doppler don’t shift here in the South.
Federal Mandate suspends the laws of Physics for all states south of the Mason-Dixon Line…

You want believe all that science/physics crapp-olla, I suggest you move to a Northern state.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
I'm really starting to get sick of this Planet X nonsense.

Unless you show me undeniable proof, it's just a story some guy came up with.

Nice try, but this is ATS and "proof" is rarely found (even if most say they have "found" it).

Back to topic.

Sir
Have you Tinnitus?
If so consult your Doctor (but don't mention Planet X for God's Sake).

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
As I said in my earlier posts in this thread I am no expert. I did venture out to the beach shortly after midnight as the OP suggested and I agreed to do. I journeyed with the intent to hear for myself with no preconceived notions towards wanting to find reason to deny or agree. Completely neutral and indifferent as to whether Marduk/Nibiru exists and if it did if it could be heard or not.

The OP stated it could be heard coming from the South. Since I am of the humble opinion I am marooned on a planet full of pagan sun worshipers my North is most everyone else’s east. It is rumored the priestly class prefers to keep those enslaved in these Sun worshipping occults ignorant and oblivious to the fact they are actually worshipping the sun so they like to pretend the point where the sun rises is not North. So I did predetermine based on the OP’s belief that Marduk is hidden behind the sun and since the sun had long set that anything unusual would be having to emanate from West on the magnetic compass or in my world of alternate reality…South.

By the way, I like the sun and all. Sometimes I even get a chance to work on a tan. It is work to get a good one you know. I can’t quite understand why the powers that be would want to hide the fact that they make everyone worship the sun with all the silly myths and fairytales they publish but hey, I guess it’s good work if you can get it?

Now it does make a little bit better sense that they are affiliated with, enthralled or indebted to some other life form indigenous to a planet that is normally hidden by the sun as the OP believes. That’s almost something worth getting dressed up in those silly ceremonial costumes for. Well, almost. Pagans, you just have to love them! Really, they get pretty irate when you don’t!

Now I also have to confess I love Sumerian History. What I love most about it is that there are no Sumerians themselves left to lie about it or embellish it. With no Sumerian Broadcasting Network to spin it, I feel like well, yeah, they were still a bunch of pagans too, but what ever they left carved into clay and stone is a relatively accurate reflection of what was going on at the time. The fact that Zionists aren’t pushing it tends to lend to its credibility too I feel. In fact the Sumerian’s seemed to have the Habriu’s game all figured out way back then. I bet they would lay a gold brick if they were still alive today and knew the Hebrew were still around and still playing it well.

It was a very windy night and the waves were high even though the tide was out.

First thing I noticed was some serious beach erosion. It’s been a few months since I crossed the street to look at the ocean and the cut in the sand and the seaweed mark was where it might normally be after a hurricane?

I pondered the universe momentarily and reminded myself as part of it I am connected to it all and after dutifully trying to skeptically dismiss that bit of seeming arrogance said why lie about it. It is after all my universe. No one has invited me to any others! It’s kind of a good thing; I mean what would you wear?

I accepted my place in the earthly scheme of things and the life stream was loud. It was louder than normal and more turbulent in its chaotic ordering. I cocked my ear out across the ocean, then down towards the Bahamas then pivoted towards the cities laying up the coast line, careful to absorb and hear and feel what was coming from each direction. I had already eliminated those three points of direction as being the source for the roar in the life stream. I cocked my ear to east on the magnetic compass, my south, in the direction of the setting sun and that is where the roar was coming from. The wind was coming directly in off the ocean but the loudest noise and strongest vibrations were coming from the direction of the setting sun.

I accepted my place in the Universe to feel all that I could feel and without a visual fix on the sun to guide me I wouldn’t feel comfortable as of yet saying that Planet X lurks behind it.

I have resolved to take a look as the sun rises again in the morning and study the area surrounding it in more probing ways.

Could be OP, the planets vibration has definitely been different for several months now. There is a roar in the life stream coming from the general direction of the sun.

The Sumerians did think there was something to Marduk and well the powers that be haven’t let up on that part of the world or it’s antiquities for going on two decades now.

In my humble opinion it warrants further consideration and investigation.

I love your attitude and I appreciate your honesty. The roar has been especially loud and continuous from my location tonight. Once in particular around 1 AM a sudden increase in the pitch and tone had every dog within earshot really upset. Can you hear the sound from your house?

ProtoplasmicTraveler you have made my efforts much more worthwhile. Positive energy is pulsating through my body and back to the source. Thank you for being my brother and sharing this planet with me.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

My grandmother taught me to appreciate nature at a very young age, and she treated every plant on her property the way she wanted to be treated. Her yard stuck out like a tropical paradise in a desert in her neighborhood.

That is a great way to get around cutting your lawn. I wonder if my neighborhood association would fall for the “ I won’t cut my grass because its cruel to it” excuse?

See, I am learning something on ATS everyday!

I’ll let you know how that turns out…

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

********TURN OFF EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR YOURSELF*********

All i got was this bit. Because I turned everything of. All I could hear was giggling, and I realised it was me. Am I prepared now?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Well I would say that you are in the correct frame of mind to say the least!

I went outside and I could not hear a darn thing either, and I am further South then the OP is so it should have sounded like a freight train. I felt pretty foolish for even trying it, but I had to go have a smoke anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have not posted in quite some time (not that I ever posted much before) and this thread has motivated me to sign back in and whack away at my keyboard.

While I do respect the OP's right to post about anything he/she wants, I do however have a problem with the way he has handled most of the questions presented to him/her. Simply stating that we should all prepare to DIE is a pretty strong post. That being said, if someone has a simple question such as....

Please explain this rotational cycle?
When was the last time the planet was here?
How close will it pass to earth in it's manually controlled orbit?
Will it crash into earth?
How did you gather your information?

I think the OP has a responsibility as a member of what I would like to consider a thoughtful, intelligent,web-based conspiracy discussion community to try and answer these questions. In not doing so I think it is very obvious he is just trying to "yank the chain" of anyone who does give him the time of day. I don't think there are many of you who don't already know this.

I could, in fact state that my daughters barbie dolls get up between midnight and six am and all do the dance from Michael Jacksons Thriller video. If I did state something like this I would expect other members to ask me for proof. Maybe plant a camera in her room or hide in the closet with "expensive recording equipment." Fact is, my word alone does NOT constitute truth in any shape or form. Nor does the OP's word. That is standard based fact.

With that, I would like to mention to the OP that maybe this is your truth. Maybe you do hear this noise. And, to you it IS a planet you are hearing floating against all rules of universal dynamics. Maybe the sound is in fact traveling thru an inescapable vacuum of space. And have at it!!!

But, please spare me and everyone else the game you continue to play. It is in my version of the truth you speak of taking away from the credibility of this website and those who try and keep it in the realm of actual intelligent discussion.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Dude, you wanna talk south, I am in Australia. No sound. Well, still giggling. I mean, planetX is just so funny.

Anyone know if they have the olympics on Nibiru, or do they call them the x games?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Not only are you further south, but you live in the future?
So, what is going to happen tomorrow?

I guess you’ll know if Planet X is going to hit us 24 hours before I do…

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well, in november 2008 I took pictures of Venus and another bright planet when they where in a line in the sky, when I looked at the pictures the other day,I am not sure if I see a third one behind one of them or if it is a camera glitch...
It is a dim red one seems to be futher out, it is not lense flare coz then it had to be two red ones since there are 2 bright objects in the picture !!!

Just saying !!! and if vibrations can travel in space, cant sound since they are vibrations as well. ? Just saying !

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Some people are sentient
Thank You for being OP, I trust your awareness and your position to monitor and recognize the signs. Many of us have "special talents" and others - well they are empty shells filled to the brim in mediocrity!!! cool

I think it is quite odd that people believe in jesus and allah and will kill others over their superstitions and addictions, but refuse to believe in true scientific evidence. Do not let these people get in your way - they do not matter. Some will be shocked into major awareness

The Sumarians have mapped out pretty much the planetary cycles, I have to catch up on Nibiru, I do not know enough about it to have an opinion , but I do know for sure the storm is near.
I will watch this for starters(5 parts)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Ah yes the sound. I don't have superhuman ears my friend. The sound I'm referring to does not belong. Go outside and sit in a quiet place. Better yet, sit in front of a south facing window in silence. The sound can vary from a cosmic jet noise to a deep space vacuum cleaner to a really eerie moaning noise, like a distant howling wind moving closer. Nobody had to train me to hear the sound, and I most certainly was not listening for it.

I am not just repeating gossip from a drunken leprechaun.

[edit on 2/23/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

I did what you said, nothing. But I did hear something high pitched that's an annoying sound and I have to create a little noise to drown it down...

Fact is, I've been hearing that sound whenever it's very quiet for as long as I remember so I don't think it means anything.

Sound maybe transmitted through vacuum if it's converted into radio waves somehow and that radio wave gets converted back to sound upon hitting the upper atmosphere. But since you mentioned Planet X to be behind the Sun, I don't see that happening either.

You're hearing something else... Although I believe Planet X and it's coming. There's no reason to fear amid the chaos it may bring. Aside from Greed, Fear is another of mankind's worst enemy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
Some people are sentient
Thank You for being OP, I trust your awareness and your position to monitor and recognize the signs. Many of us have "special talents" and others - well they are empty shells filled to the brim in mediocrity!!! cool

- I agree with you here, there is alot of wierd things happening all over the plase, and it is useless to talk to others about it coz they have no clue and they just stare at you with hollow eyes...
My brothers wife told him right after Xmas that ' You are not an earthling and you take all my energy ' wich ofcorse my brother didnt understand what she was talking about, and now they are in an ugly divorce case.
I find that wierd, dont you ? it is not normal behavior in a way...

I think it is quite odd that people believe in jesus and allah and will kill others over their superstitions and addictions, but refuse to believe in true scientific evidence. Do not let these people get in your way - they do not matter. Some will be shocked into major awareness

- I am 37 and have never believed any thing from any religion in the way it is presented to me like an fairytale of devine gods snapping fingers making things as they see fit, just utterly nonsence.
Then I came across this 2012 thing and a whole new world opened up with all the trimmings. When after 8 months of reading about every thing from every angel, I sit here with a feeling that it most likely is true, but in an physical way just like we sends probes to Mars, and soon humans, wich ofcorse if they make a colony there with new people not knowing of earth as an planet full of life, but told that 'the gods live there, and they will get angry if you go there' then that would be theyr Bible, if you get my drift.
-It really isnt more to this than that. Quite simple, really . !!

The Sumarians have mapped out pretty much the planetary cycles, I have to catch up on Nibiru, I do not know enough about it to have an opinion , but I do know for sure the storm is near.
I will watch this for starters(5 parts)

- And not only the Sumarians, it is in every part of the world, same tale, same era but difrent names, and I think the Bible is re-written to get us off-track when it comes to the time-line of things..
planetX is talked about in the Quoran(?) as the 'NightVisitor' and in the Testament '..thief in the night..'. So I truly think this is the right 'telling' of things rather than the fairytale one as we are led to believe.

Just watch some Jordan Maxwell clips on you tube, he has a great one called 'They who from heaven to earth came' on you tube, sweet stuff..
I do not know if the people here is aware of the 'Norwegian Warning Letter from an Norwegian Polititian' talking about PlanetX as well, and since I am an Norwegian I have followed this topic abit, and it is getting backed up by others here in Norway, so what are people to think?
Well, peace and free will to all....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thank god for paranoid nuts who make me smile and pmsl at the end of a long day.

I love this site

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

There are many ways to go about this, friend.

And what exactly would they be?Can you please list them for me?
Because im not very good at this kind of thing.

Only one person will know when you are prepared and that person is yourself.

How will I exactly know?Can you please tell me this?
Because if I don't know how I will know, then how can I possibly ever know?

Whether you choose to sautee your body or decide to nourish your soul, the choice is ultimately yours alone to make.

How do I sautee my body?And nourish my soul?
What choice?The choice for exactly what?The choice between sautee and nourish?

Could you please define these things, into something I can understand?
Thanks champ.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join