It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Sigh...I meant not to post again so quickly but after scouring this thread for a reply from you re: sound in space, I felt compelled to.

You say that knowing whether or not sound travels in space is not your area of expertise; frankly, there is no area of expertise that deals with sound traveling in space because it is a known fact that sound doesn't travel in space, in fact it's impossible. They often cover that section in elementary school science books, which not surprisingly many people forget (I've forgotten most of it).

You've said in the last few weeks there has been growing proof about Planet X, but I'd like to know more about those other things one could cite as proof, as I am not interested in learning more about the sound you're hearing. I've been on many 2012 website and while I don't necessarily subscribe to the beliefs/warnings/prophecies, I can't help but notice a marked discrepancy with your end of the world scenario: mainly, that many out there who believe in an impending doomsday aren't expecting it to come about for another two to three years....

Just some thoughts...

I've done quite a bit of research to try and understand many of the truly bizarre things I have seen during my 43 years. I've never stopped asking questions and looking inward for the answers. Whether I have been blessed or cursed I can't say for sure, but I have lived.

I caught the elementary school comment, but I can do you one better. Reading comprehension is also something all of us learn at an early age. Please make another post pointing out where I have stated that sound travels through space.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If people really want answers they need to stop looking outside themselves, and certainly they need to stop ridiculing others for doing so. There is a severe lack of respect in this thread and it is beyond disheartening.

I am personally still not entirely certain that Nibiru will come to pass, as it could be, as suggested by others, a grand deception. We live in very troubling and cloudy times. Society seems to be completely out of touch with who and what we are. This will only lead to our demise if we do not stop ourselves now. We don't need nibiru to be destroyed, or the Annunaki.

It is very troubling to see people walking a path of self loathing and denial, you project yourself on to others. Do not attack others because YOU KNOW YOU WOULD NOT WANT THIS FOR YOURSELF, no matter how unbelieveable their experiences may be to you. This is the time for self-responsiblity and honor. To embrace that which you are and leave behind that which we are not.

None of you are truly the way you are acting. Grow up ATS. You dishonor yourselves continuously without even realizing it.

There are no excuses needed, just action. It does not matter if you DO NOT BELIEVE THE OP. He has free will just like you do. He has remained respectful to so many of you who attack freely with total disregard for this very simple principal.

Time to evolve, regardless of nibiru or not.

Live in Love.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If there was a noise or vibration (same thing) pervading the air, most animals would sense it before humans. We would see animals acting strangely, confused, irritated, frightened, panicked or even sick.

My animals seem fine and I have seen no report of crazed beasts beyond the norm. I trust their ears better than my own.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

lay off the weed sunny.. or make sure you took you doctors meds.. seriously dude I wonder if you are not part of the clandistine network you supposedly are trying to uncover with jibberish posts like this. Yes there may be a planet X but no 'concrete; undeniable evidence either way has been produced, but crazy posts like this by people like yourself dont do the declassification process any good.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeonStar

And lay off the personal attacks.

Be responsible for yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

no there wont its all lies lies i tell

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

CAN'T HEAR A THING WILL PLANETX PLEASE TURN DOWN THE NOSIE?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Ummm If im not mistaken, wouldnt that require Planet X to be within roughly the same orbital distance from the sun as us... since the further out you go, the longer the distance required to orbit the sun so to keep pace with the earth the planet would have to move faster than earth.

Me thinks the OP might have a case of bad tinnitus... thing is the more you concentrate on tinnitus the worse it can sound for you (especially when you have decent silence around you).

I dont 'not' believe in Planet X, but by god it sure brings out the whackoes.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by BigfootNZ]

Perhaps you have watched too much Monty Python. You have a bit of circular logic going here. If PlanetX is closer to the Sun than the Earth, then it wouldn't have to travel as fast to stay behind the Sun as viewed from the Earth. The freaks come out at night friend. Tell me, are you ready to party?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If you're really serious about this... I think you should... well... go seek professional help in psychiatry.

There is no sound, no humming... and definitely not in my scrotum... lol sorry, I had to say it... it was just disturbing, I'm sorry

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
OK, when Planet X arrives, do we "duck and cover" or "Stop. Drop. And roll"????

Really, if there are super-dimensional aliens driving a planet that hides on the other side of the sun -- there is absolutely nothing we can do but die, if they so choose, or send a strong letter of protest to whatever galactic society takes care of "these sorts of things."

Hopefully, the letter will not arrive at the accounting offices of the Vorlon armada. The only thing worse than Vorlon accountants is their poetry.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
12 pages? Seriously? I mean, seriously? Is "trolling" a foreign concept to members of ATS? Then again, I've seen countless amounts of it, so maybe I'm just used to it all.

Notice how almost every one of the OP's posts has a provoking comment at the end:

"Nice try though."
"Your offer has been denied.
"
"The freaks come out at night friend. Tell me, are you ready to party?"

And my favorite:

"I hope you guys can do better, because quite frankly I am disappointed thus far."

I'm disappointed as well. The OP has provided no facts, has not backed up his claims, and is screaming "in X amount of days, Y will happen," and this thread has 12 pages of posts. I don't know what's worse, the OP overreacting and trying to scare everybody or all the people telling him to go see a psychiatrist. Every troll feeds into negative comments, and every negative comment only gives him incentive to keep posting.

To be honest, even if everything turns out to be true and my ears are bleeding X amount of days from now from the immense sound of a red planet smiling above us, the last thing I'll be thinking about is this thread. Fear mongering, such as what the OP has presented throughout the thread, really destroys the tiny credibility these theories have...which would be interesting if that was the point from the get-go.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ive been interested in the Planet X conspiracy since the very first time of hearing about it. I dont know whether or not its true, and unless you can fly out into the solar system to check for yourselves,

NO ONE HERE DOES.

Lets be respectful towards the topic at hand. Whether it be true or not, its still an interesting topic

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
As I said in my earlier posts in this thread I am no expert. I did venture out to the beach shortly after midnight as the OP suggested and I agreed to do. I journeyed with the intent to hear for myself with no preconceived notions towards wanting to find reason to deny or agree. Completely neutral and indifferent as to whether Marduk/Nibiru exists and if it did if it could be heard or not.

The OP stated it could be heard coming from the South. Since I am of the humble opinion I am marooned on a planet full of pagan sun worshipers my North is most everyone else’s east. It is rumored the priestly class prefers to keep those enslaved in these Sun worshipping occults ignorant and oblivious to the fact they are actually worshipping the sun so they like to pretend the point where the sun rises is not North. So I did predetermine based on the OP’s belief that Marduk is hidden behind the sun and since the sun had long set that anything unusual would be having to emanate from West on the magnetic compass or in my world of alternate reality…South.

By the way, I like the sun and all. Sometimes I even get a chance to work on a tan. It is work to get a good one you know. I can’t quite understand why the powers that be would want to hide the fact that they make everyone worship the sun with all the silly myths and fairytales they publish but hey, I guess it’s good work if you can get it?

Now it does make a little bit better sense that they are affiliated with, enthralled or indebted to some other life form indigenous to a planet that is normally hidden by the sun as the OP believes. That’s almost something worth getting dressed up in those silly ceremonial costumes for. Well, almost. Pagans, you just have to love them! Really, they get pretty irate when you don’t!

Now I also have to confess I love Sumerian History. What I love most about it is that there are no Sumerians themselves left to lie about it or embellish it. With no Sumerian Broadcasting Network to spin it, I feel like well, yeah, they were still a bunch of pagans too, but what ever they left carved into clay and stone is a relatively accurate reflection of what was going on at the time. The fact that Zionists aren’t pushing it tends to lend to its credibility too I feel. In fact the Sumerian’s seemed to have the Habriu’s game all figured out way back then. I bet they would lay a gold brick if they were still alive today and knew the Hebrew were still around and still playing it well.

It was a very windy night and the waves were high even though the tide was out.

First thing I noticed was some serious beach erosion. It’s been a few months since I crossed the street to look at the ocean and the cut in the sand and the seaweed mark was where it might normally be after a hurricane?

I pondered the universe momentarily and reminded myself as part of it I am connected to it all and after dutifully trying to skeptically dismiss that bit of seeming arrogance said why lie about it. It is after all my universe. No one has invited me to any others! It’s kind of a good thing; I mean what would you wear?

I accepted my place in the earthly scheme of things and the life stream was loud. It was louder than normal and more turbulent in its chaotic ordering. I cocked my ear out across the ocean, then down towards the Bahamas then pivoted towards the cities laying up the coast line, careful to absorb and hear and feel what was coming from each direction. I had already eliminated those three points of direction as being the source for the roar in the life stream. I cocked my ear to east on the magnetic compass, my south, in the direction of the setting sun and that is where the roar was coming from. The wind was coming directly in off the ocean but the loudest noise and strongest vibrations were coming from the direction of the setting sun.

I accepted my place in the Universe to feel all that I could feel and without a visual fix on the sun to guide me I wouldn’t feel comfortable as of yet saying that Planet X lurks behind it.

I have resolved to take a look as the sun rises again in the morning and study the area surrounding it in more probing ways.

Could be OP, the planets vibration has definitely been different for several months now. There is a roar in the life stream coming from the general direction of the sun.

The Sumerians did think there was something to Marduk and well the powers that be haven’t let up on that part of the world or it’s antiquities for going on two decades now.

In my humble opinion it warrants further consideration and investigation.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I belive you brother, I feel something is not right. I hear that Nibiru is a battle station of some sort for the Anunaki? What troubles me the most is that everyone of my friends are acting strange, like they sort of changed in these last two years. Some times I hear them talking about me while I am there. They refer to what I did or something similar. This is not the stangest part, they also sometimes say below their lips stuff like "he's angry" when I would think about anger in my head but not really trying to be angry. Its like they are aliens who can read minds.
also I remeber my friend saying to my other friend that "he saw me" and my other friend said "yah you sliped up" ???? I stayed quiet because I did not understand what the hell they were refering to. Then suddenly there was this loud craking sound next to where my friend was.....but they looked like they did not hear anything. Absured these so called friends of mine are deciving me in some way I am sure of this. Its like they are aliens that observe me or something? Any body have simmilar stuff to share?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

So, sound requires the presence of a solid, gas, liquid or plasma to be transmitted and the medium it is transmitted through must be uninterrupted between the source and the organ that perceives it.

Your theory is bankrupt on its face and if you are hearing anything at all it is either something other than a celestial body or imagined. It can not be any other way.

You haven't read through the thread. have you Blaine? This was discussed already early on. Seems to me that some of us aren't taking this seriously. If this topic doesn't get you motivated, nothing will. Compassion is a virtue one cannot do without. Are you morally bankrupt, friend?

The sound I'm hearing could well be the Earth's magnetic field. The sound could be radio waves. The sound could be something that we do not understand. That the sound exists is not a theory.

I have not stated anywhere that there was an alien surfing through space with a bullhorn, as some would have you believe.

[edit on 2/25/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'll try it and tell you what I get.

The south right? I'll try anything once

And can you be so kind to tell me HOW DOES SOUND TRAVEL THROUGH SPACE?

Sound needs a medium to travel through right? Unless this conspiracy runs deep in to our basic educational system and they've been lying to us about this all along and sound can indeed be transmitted in a vacuum.

I suggest you put the answer in the opening post so you won't have to answer this question over and over again.

[edit on 25/2/2009 by mandrake]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

I would not advise a deep meditative state if there is any fear in your heart brother. Purging the fear would be my first priority. Hearing the sound will be enough motivation to make improvements on that front. I wish you the best of luck regardless!

Now you tell me! I was ahead of you on this one. If I can feel them, they can feel me and then well, humans we are social and we would have to talk. I was brief and guarded in stepping out to take a listen. Strange things are afoot in the world these days and sometimes its best just to play along to let an opponent reveal their weaknesses and vanities along with their strengths in that forum they like to play. I have no fear when it does come down to a battle of the presence of mind and the recognition of energies, impulses and vibrations. I play the drums and I love to rock and roll and make things vibrate and resonate. I have been to the other side and back. I have had humans on a couple of occasions with extraordinary mental powers attempt to lock into and invade my mind. At least they appeared human. I wish I had been and was insane, but hey the rent is cheap and the neighbors fairly well behaved most of the time if you know what I mean.
One is either going to be a Master or one is going to be a slave. One need only Master themselves to be one and need not enslave others just because one is in Mastery of themselves and not submissive to any other entity. I always believe I can hold my own, give a good account and stay at the least independent. The Great War is here, but the Great War is always here. The universe was born out of a chaos that if too finally ordered negates its very reason for being.

As I stated in my post after returning from the beach, there is definitely a roar emanating in the planets life stream from the sun’s direction.

If they are there hiding behind it with malevolent intent and you are certain their time table is down to just 75 days now, I will have no choice but to have a chat with them well before then to discuss these ambitions. I am fond of my life on this planet and am attached to it; I will not favor kindly any entity who might seek to prevent my continued enjoyment of it with out sound and excellent reason.

I don’t know about you, but I won’t stand idly by and submit to anything that impinges on my free will. I never have and never will. If they are hiding and the powers that be are helping them hide it’s for reason. They can only succeed in their endeavors through ruses, deceptions and manipulations. It sounds like romper room to me. Spare the rods spoil the child. If they are there and bad and being bad, I am reaching for the paddle my friend and going to teach them a lesson they won’t soon forget.

After all, I am no Sumerian or pagan either. I am me and nothing is taking that away from me until I say so. I am my own Master.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
if it can manipulate solar systems...then why aren't we dead yet? what, it has a date all the sudden? since when did something so powerful care about a date and time? yea...someone needs to get out a little more..isolation is not good for you

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I would like to have read the whole thread, but damn this thing is long!

I like to believe that nibiru is real, for the sake of the prophecy of a cyclic changing of nature and reality or understanding. far out yes, but something a lot of people, including myself, feel on some level.

i'm no scientist and don't have time right now for research, but cosmologist seem to believe that the universe is like one big circuit board, each piece interacting with each other. so then could a strange 'rogue' planet interfere with our local surroundings? i believe so, hence i believe this to be the cause of many changes in our earth. this also would seem to account for that strange 'wind' sound.

I have also heard this on many a quite night, but never thought this deeply into it. The first time I honestly thought it was the end of the world, alien bombardment or some crazy thing. I started calling it off as strange wind, but there was something extremely eerie about it. It captivated me down to me soul, that I would just stand there wallowing in it.
Definitely not a normal wind or traffic(there's not enough around me to account for that), nor was it a plane/helicopter.

First heard it around late 2006 I'd say, seemingly coming from the north. I live in Durban, South Africa.

Its been a while since I've heard it, I haven't been listening, but I certainly will keep an ear out now...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well, I live pretty far south and I can tell you that I hear no sound that you describe. I am also confused as to the end? Who/what will be the end? Are the Anunnaki going to destroy us? Why? You said in the OP that they have the power to destroy whole solar systems... but if they are from planet x (which i assume from your OP) and decided to destroy the whole solar system, wouldn't they be destroying themselves?
I'm really confused by this thread.
If they decide to come and wipe us all out, I say let's see you try. We'll show 'em how we do things down under!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join