It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I suppose you are right...

We will all see when the tech is eventually unveiled...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Intelgurl and Geneticus, my apologies to both of you; I must have misread the various threads of names here.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
(1) GroundZero, sometimes I do get carried away with my perceptions of ignorance. I want you and shattered and everyone else to understand that I mean nothing personal; I address your views, not you personally.

(2) Actually, it is not an AK-74, it is a MAK-90; so it came that way.

However, one of the more foolish things I did about seven or eight years ago was to take one of my SKSs and put a Dragunov-style stock on it. There is a disk-chaped fiberglass protrusion on the stock which butts up against the breech cover and keeps it snug. Not snug enough to mount a scope on it (that was another foolish thing I did), but reasonably snug.

The problem is that, you have to remove the breech cover to remove the bolt carrier, which is a gotta-do when you're cleaning the gun. And to to that, you have to take off the Dragunov stock, and to do that you have to remove the @#$^*&^*)(*^ trigger group!

Moral of the story: Don't put a Dragunov stock on an SKS.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Off the street - Well it took a little looking and as I suspected I was off on the details though not on the substance.
The show was entitled Billion Dollar secret (no s)
It was produced by Channell 5 in the UK and rebroadcast on discovery europe where I saw it.
the host was Nick Cook
The executive was from Lockheed martin not boeing.
It was boyd Bushman
Not the most credible source, but halfway dowen the page is a brief synopsis
www.ufoinfo.com...
Channell 5 listing of the show
www.five.tv...
Apparently the same material is in his book "the search for zero point"
I have not read it so I can not say.

Now the quote was basically (and agian I am going from memory so the details may not be accurate but the substance is)
Bushman admitted he dropped two weight of the headquarters building nd one fell slower than the other.
Whether Bushman or Cook is credible I don't know.
But I knew I heard it.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
mwm1331,

Yes, I read the content of the links you provided and that reflects some of the thoughts in Nick Cook's "The Hunt for Zero Point".
Is Nick Cook reliable?
Well, he IS reliable when writing for Janes... However, I have 2 thoughts regarding Mr Cook and his writings on the subject of gravity manipulation...

1. Mr Cook may have seen how well his cohort Bill Sweetman did with his "Aurora" book and so he decided to do something similar... Hence, "The Hunt for Zero Point"...

2. Nick really never reaches a concise conclusion in the "Hunt", but rather digs up a lot of information on that SS officer Kamler (sp?) as well as Operation Paperclip and a variety of leads created via interviews, and then he let's the reader come to their own conclusion.

By ending the book in this manner he may be saving face with professionals he works with on a daily basis who no doubt believe gravitic manipulation is bad science.

Once again I am skeptical, but I can't reconcile my skepticism with things seen by my eyes. A rather unusual place to be...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I had a close relative who died a few years ago, who worked for Maritin Marietta for over 20 years. During that time he saw many and worked on many projects that would be considered 'black' projects.

He did lots of work in Optics and also in weapons R & D, and some of the stories he told before he died included some information about these type of craft(anti-grav, magentic, but nothing nuclear(?), and many other types of weapons that were bieng researched and tested.

I still have some of the Crystals he got from a Shuttle mission where they were grown in orbit. Kinda cool to know you ahve somehting that was in space. Anyway, he taught me to beleive that if you can imagine it. somewhere in a Skunkwork lab someone is already researching it.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi all
I read somewhere quite recently (trying to find the link) that the TR3-A/B (Black Triangle) was used in the recent Gulf War!

Supposedly, front line troops had to hold back whilst these triangles slowly hovered past them to the Iraq Army who were all dug in.

When the troops were given the all clear and advanced, all they saw were literally piles of soot / dust where there once was a human being.

It reminded me of the Batman movie where all the united nations reps. were turned into coloured dust and Batman / Robin had to effectively re-hydrate them all.

So I reckon that the triangles have some sort of advanced weaponry aboard them and the troops were told to keep quiet about it and not have any kind of mobile phone / camera with them that day etc.

Anybody read this breaking news?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Hi all
I read somewhere quite recently (trying to find the link) that the TR3-A/B (Black Triangle) was used in the recent Gulf War!

Supposedly, front line troops had to hold back whilst these triangles slowly hovered past them to the Iraq Army who were all dug in.

When the troops were given the all clear and advanced, all they saw were literally piles of soot / dust where there once was a human being.

It reminded me of the Batman movie where all the united nations reps. were turned into coloured dust and Batman / Robin had to effectively re-hydrate them all.

So I reckon that the triangles have some sort of advanced weaponry aboard them and the troops were told to keep quiet about it and not have any kind of mobile phone / camera with them that day etc.

Anybody read this breaking news?

Where did you hear this?

The TR-3B doesn't carry weapons, or atleast is believed no to if at all it does exist. It is purely Reconnaissance hence "Tactical Reconnaissance".

I doubt it has space for weaponry, maybe it was a different Black Triangle?

And, this is how I think your story is fake, because the TR-3A and TR-3B are completely different aircraft. You posted TR3-A/B. That doesn't make sense if A and B are meant for the same role, but were thought up differently, the TR-3A Black Manta was supposedly used during the Gulf War along with The F-117 Stealth. But do you have any links to the article?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hey guys, I am new to this thread, so my humble greetings to all of you here.

I must say what I have read so far has seriously impressed me with regards to the tech, that, if reports are true, were used over iraq.

How long before this tech is unvelied? More importantly why has it not?

By all accounts these planes (I use that word loosley now) would be very hard to shoot out of the sky - so what are they worried about.
Unless of course it is not tech that was genuinely developed - ie not US designed...

Anyhow, awesome nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
hey guys, I am new to this thread, so my humble greetings to all of you here.

I must say what I have read so far has seriously impressed me with regards to the tech, that, if reports are true, were used over iraq.

How long before this tech is unvelied? More importantly why has it not?

By all accounts these planes (I use that word loosley now) would be very hard to shoot out of the sky - so what are they worried about.
Unless of course it is not tech that was genuinely developed - ie not US designed...

Anyhow, awesome nonetheless.

I think the real question to ask here is "Why should other people know about our own affairs?"

It's not about capabilities or anything, it's about keeping to ourselves, why should other people know what we have?

(We as in the Government and others as in other nations)

And besides, I doubt those reports are true about the TR-3B turning men into dust, it sounds more like a sci fi flying saucer with a death ray.

And there is no physical or true evidence fo the existence of these vehicles.

I think maybe we should just put this all to rest, no point in continuing on, this will only cause more disagreements, I think we have all come to the conclusion that there is no way to prove the existence. So we might as well put it to rest.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

(1) GroundZero, sometimes I do get carried away with my perceptions of ignorance. I want you and shattered and everyone else to understand that I mean nothing personal; I address your views, not you personally.

I am happy to hear that, sometimes I get carried away along the others and take it personally, it's a human trait I guess

(2) Actually, it is not an AK-74, it is a MAK-90; so it came that way.

Well, a MAK-90 I essentially a Chinese copy of the AK, the designation means Modified AK I believe, so it's all the same to me...I hate MAK-90's for having thumbhole stocks and Dragunov-syle stocks since I prefer the regular pistol grips...

I thought you mentioned it was a 5.45mm gun before, so I asumed with was a AK-74 clone and I tend to call them by their Russian designation since that's what they essentially are, but on the other hand, you couldn't call a Galil an AK because it's based on it...
damn...

Back to topic...

I heard about the Black Manta's, why would they still be kept secret while the B-2 and the F-117 were already unveiled? because it was 3rd gen stealth? isn't the F-22 3rd gen stealth?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
intelgurl - I have not read cooks book I just saw the television show when it was rebroadcast on discovery europe. What are your thoughts on bushman?
I was shocked to hear an exceutive at company like lockheed say they were already experimenting with anti gravity as up until then the only work I knew of being done was at NASA in 97-98.
Was he just screwing around to give cook better ratings?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
intelgurl - I have not read cooks book I just saw the television show when it was rebroadcast on discovery europe. What are your thoughts on bushman?

I have no idea what to make of an executive like that talking about such things... don't know if it's sensationalism or some old guy spilling the beans...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
He said it had something to do with magnetic feilds and the way scattering that takes place when two magnetic feilds interact i think.
Does that make any sense?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You are foolish to think this is a hoax,
I have seen the tr-3b hover above me!

IT covered my whole town, and hovered silently for 2 mins

then accelerated away at an unbelivable speed, whether it was human or alien, i do not know but i know it exists, and i know it can defiey gravity, and travel at great speed.

I live in near london in the UK so it must hav travelled a long way.

My mother and grandfather both saw it with me SO IAM NOT CRAZY!

HOPE this clears things up for you

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Covered a whole town near London and was seen by three people and reported nowhere. Yes, I believe that.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Back to topic...

I heard about the Black Manta's, why would they still be kept secret while the B-2 and the F-117 were already unveiled? because it was 3rd gen stealth? isn't the F-22 3rd gen stealth?

The desination TR stands For Tactical Reconnassance. Reconnassance is spying! The big Secret is that the Black Manta is a spy plane, the others aren't!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good point...

I thought exactly the same thing Waynos, and there is no proof in particular for the TR-3B, but there is for the flying triangles...it's very widely reported...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't doubt that they have something triangular in shape. Whether its nuclear powered or anti gravity technology exists I dont know? I dont doub that antigravity research has been done, but did they devlop a working technology???

I remember reading some story about the triangles in the 1st Gulf war flying over the front line troops and vaporizing the Irai positions with a beam/energy weapon. The story even said that one the Marines snapped a pic, but his camera was later confiscated. I don't know where I read that story, but thats probably all it was. I doubt it was a very crdible source where ever I read it.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
img156.exs.cx...

Next generation of black aircraft: after the Aurora.

this was built in the 80s to 93

hacked my way into the USAF network came across this image its intersting isnt it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join