It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grunt
antigravity and aliens are scientific myths, but they sell very well books and tv shows,airborne nuke reactors are very dangerous specially at such high powers (to make plasma or whatever)...

you seem so sure that aliens and anti-gravity is only a myth. To your disbelief, it is garaunteed there is life on other planets, and I don't need to physically prove it, there is already enough proof, look around you, do you think that Earth is the only planet among the billions and trillions and zillions even more planets in this universe that can sustain life?

No, Life is nearly garaunteed.

And even though I will be mocked and discredited for this, but I will say this much, I' am in contact with an Air Force major, and I do not care how much mud Off_The_Street slings at me, I do believe he is an Air Force Major.

He has nearly confirmed that the TR-3B is an actual project.

He says it is named the "Astra". That is the name of the project. One account tells of the vehicle(believed to be 600m in diameter) hovered 10 feet above the Groom Lake's facility runway and then came in for a VTOL style landing.

He confirmed it is an energy distorting type propulsion and is nuclear powered. However, has no connection to any alien technology. It is all human inventive. It is not anti-gravity. He also claims he has seen it, not up close though, from afar.(He flies a C-130 transport, it is not that glamorous, it is more understanding.)

It is in fact most advanced, and is part of the "Aurora" projectS. The "Aurora" Projects, are not just the Aurora, but a string of different projects that branch out from that type of research.

He says he cannot tell me anything truely classified, and that was all he said. I believe he gave me a fair amount of information that had not been mentioned in previous posts on this manner. This is a disclosed source, I do not even know his name. All I know he is an Air Force Major, and tries his best from telling me his name, where he is stationed, and what exactly he has come in contact with.

So he is not an online predator(To many people's reassurance) and actually believes I am some news reporter trying to squeeze information out of him(which I' am not). He does not blame that I do not trust him on this information, he claims he would do the same.

So it is possible for some of this information to be proven wrong, I am not sure of it, just from what he has told me. And I cannot provide any links, I am sorry, so this might not be help as creditable information. Just thought I should mention the information, because it goes well with previous posts, and seems to make sense.

Shattered OUT...

P.S. I am prepared for any skeptiskism, any mud, any thing to be thrown at me due to this post. So if any one(including OTS) has anything bad to say about my post, or anything offending, I will be taking it, so sling all you want. Because even I do not completely trust this source, just enough I should mention it(to answer a few questions).

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

And even though I will be mocked and discredited for this, but I will say this much, I' am in contact with an Air Force major, and I do not care how much mud Off_The_Street slings at me, I do believe he is an Air Force Major.

It is in fact most advanced, and is part of the "Aurora" projectS. The "Aurora" Projects, are not just the Aurora, but a string of different projects that branch out from that type of research.

He says he cannot tell me anything truely classified, and that was all he said. I believe he gave me a fair amount of information that had not been mentioned in previous posts on this manner. This is a disclosed source, I do not even know his name. All I know he is an Air Force Major, and tries his best from telling me his name, where he is stationed, and what exactly he has come in contact with.

So he is not an online predator(To many people's reassurance) and actually believes I am some news reporter trying to squeeze information out of him(which I' am not). He does not blame that I do not trust him on this information, he claims he would do the same.

So it is possible for some of this information to be proven wrong, I am not sure of it, just from what he has told me. And I cannot provide any links, I am sorry, so this might not be help as creditable information. Just thought I should mention the information, because it goes well with previous posts, and seems to make sense.

Shattered OUT...

P.S. I am prepared for any skeptiskism, any mud, any thing to be thrown at me due to this post. So if any one(including OTS) has anything bad to say about my post, or anything offending, I will be taking it, so sling all you want. Because even I do not completely trust this source, just enough I should mention it(to answer a few questions).

The theory that the term Aroura refers to several related black projects, instead of one makes scence to me. Think about it this way: the discriptions of the "Aroura" have changed many times. Just look in the ATS archives and you will find many different descriptions of the Aroura. While we don't know if the source can be trusted, he has brought us adleast ONE theory that explains some of the data we already have. Maybe we could use this as an oppertunity to pool our data and try to make an "EDUCATED GUESS" about how many projects might be included under the term Aroura. I wonder if Aroura might be a code name for the development of a new class of manned Stealth Spy Planes, Just as Keyhole is a code name for all US spy Sattelites!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

[edit on 17-11-2004 by ghost]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Shattered,
Thanks for posting your information, all info is good. But you menchened what he saw was about 600m in diamater. I am takeing it that means 600 meeters. That is awfull big, I have never seen a hanger that could open up to something that is 600 meeters.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
Shattered,
Thanks for posting your information, all info is good. But you menchened what he saw was about 600m in diamater. I am takeing it that means 600 meeters. That is awfull big, I have never seen a hanger that could open up to something that is 600 meeters.

Yes, in the past, it has been mentioned that this thing was a behemoth in size.

Noone was ever sure how large. Uhh my mistake, it is 600 feet, not meters.
Sorry.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Popeye

Originally posted by American Mad Man
The alien stuff is GARBAGE!

Check out a book by Nick Cook (I'm preatty sure thats the Authors name - he is or maybe was the aviation editor for Janes Defense) called "the hunt for zero point" or something to that effect. He obviously has some sources that most of us don't from his job, and he does a very good job of showing how the US has been working on this kind of technology for a while.

Yes it is Nick Cook I have the book - it is excellent - also some good stuff in there on WWII german experiments.

Oh yeah - that Nazi SS special projects part was really interesting - to think they were working on stuff we still can't manage to deploy to this day...

Makes you wonder how different the war could have turned out if it lasted a few more years.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

No, Life is nearly garaunteed.

Yup. Doesn't mean the Greys are invading Earth, but come on - there has to be some single celled organisms or something like that out there.

He says it is named the "Astra". That is the name of the project. One account tells of the vehicle(believed to be 600m in diameter) hovered 10 feet above the Groom Lake's facility runway and then came in for a VTOL style landing.

Funny you mention the name as Astra, because in that book I was reffering to, Nick Cook says that while at the Skunk Works facility (or maybe it was just lock-mart, i forget) he saw a diagram of the aircraft they made, in kind of like a hierarchy. U-2, SR-71, F-117, Raptor, some UCAV and at the top? You guessed it - a plane named Astra, which he described as looking like a highspeed spy plane. Funny enough, when he asked the man he was interviewing, the guy gave some lame ass response and then called him back later and said it was 70's supersonic airliner.

Yeah right - a supersonic airliner at the top of a food chain that includes the blackbird, Nighthawk, and Raptor.

Now, as far as it's propulsion, I don't know, but from what Nick Cook wrote in his book, it visually looked like a highspeed aircraft.

If this guy is not BSing you, there is a little problem - that is that if it did have some sort of AG system, it would not need to have the shape we usually think of when discussing highspeed aircraft.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
AMM, if you had payed attention, I did describe that it was NOT anti-gravity.

It was an energy/gravity distortion type propulsion. The shape helps it move.

But it is a massive unit, he says there are many classified details he cannot disclose with me.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

AMM, if you had payed attention, I did describe that it was NOT anti-gravity.

It was an energy/gravity distortion type propulsion. The shape helps it move.

But it is a massive unit, he says there are many classified details he cannot disclose with me.

Shattered OUT...

I gotcha - usually they when people talk about them, they are one and the same.

Anyway, not to doubt you or your contact, but what is it that makes you trust him, and why does this guy - a C-130 pilot - know so much about such a secret aircraft?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Shattered,
is there anything you could say to help us understand just how an energy/gravity distortion type propulsion works and makes something move?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
Shattered,
is there anything you could say to help us understand just how an energy/gravity distortion type propulsion works and makes something move?

Red Golem, read some of the past posts that explain that. And AMM, I do not trust him totally, I did state that, but I do trust him enough to post this information.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 18-11-2004 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Since Amok mentioned this topic, I feel inclined to post my opinion...

I have much reason to believe the TR-3B or atleast something SIMILAR exist...Triangles have been reported, many video's have been made and are seen REGURALLY over Belgium...Where the NATO HQ sits if I am not mistaken...

Also remember a Triangle is something that seems to signify our race, Pyramids, Delta Force etc to name some silly examples...

If my US government source is legit, he has claimed to fly the thing remotely for test flights, I have mention him before in RATS, but I don't wish to be ridiculed about him since I have little proof he exists as he claims he exists...

MBF

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just a few nights ago I saw on TV a show on magnetism where they showed a frog floating in the air. They said that a very strong magnetic field caused a disruption of gravity inside the field, so the stories of the TR-3B could very well be true.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Although I am quite sure that the nomenclature of "TR-3B" or whatever is derrived from an erroneous conclusion, I will just this once go out on a limb and say I believe that there are triangles being operated out of various USAF and/or NATO bases -
I have what I think to be good reasons for my belief, reasons I will not elaborate on here or in private.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
767s are a myth too. You can't prove to me that jumbo jets exist!!!
(And if there were only 3 or 4 of them, you REALLY wouldn't be able to prove that 767s exist, you jumbo-jet-believing nut!)

Just making a point that a closed-minded person is wearing intellectual blinders even if he is very smart.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I can show you 767s

You can't show me TR-3Bs.

All you have is the same old quoting of a few conspiracy sites -- over and ove and over again. Some bozo makes something up out of whole cloth and you figure that enough people copy and paste it, it will magically come true.

But it won't. No matter how badly you want the TR-3B not to be a hoax, it is.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I could show you one, but then I'd have to kill you.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Although I am quite sure that the nomenclature of "TR-3B" or whatever is derrived from an erroneous conclusion, I will just this once go out on a limb and say I believe that there are triangles being operated out of various USAF and/or NATO bases -
I have what I think to be good reasons for my belief, reasons I will not elaborate on here or in private.

Huh???

I think the US acquired a lot of high-end research info from the germans after WWII..IMHO the germans were leading the weird-science field till then..

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Off The Street, what are the videos showing in your opinion if not the "TR3"? Please don't run some bollocks about the video footage being fake or hoaxed or whatever, that is as silly as the credulous repetition of UFO lore as fact. Video footage exists of something, so what the hell is it? Using the same level of analysis that is acceptable for identifying other things in video one can only come to the conclusion from the best of the Belgian footage that we are seeing a large physical object, dark coloured with a field of some sort below, typical frequency range for the visible orange / ochre light, odd frequency range for the red light. So a question is begged. No matter what the object is, it was filmed and needs to be explained.

Simply making some sort of offhand dismissal with an implication of expertise doesn't fly for me. Sorry. For example, whether you or I understand some scientific principle or not, Townsend-Brown patented anti-gravitic devices and dielectrical devices and componentry. Money has been spent on these pursuits by credible governmental agencies. So somebody has an open mind on the subject.

-Jonathan

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I know nothng about the tr sb xyz 117 or whatever.
However in the Dscovery channell Program "billon dollar secrets" One of the executives of (i beleve it was Boeing) Stated that he had tested working antigravity designs, specifically that he had dropped two equal weights off the topp of the buldng through a magenetic field and that one dropped slower than the other. Now that is a matter of public record.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Omg, Intelgurl, your back??

Why aren't you posting as much???

We miss your posts.

Anyways, put it this way, there is a reason why there is barely any proof of the TR-3B's existence, maybe the government did such a good damn job of hiding it?

Just because YOU can't find it, does not mean it isn't real.

You can't just make up these type of facts, they all have to have come from somewhere. But look man, you're trying so hard to get other people to believe it doesn't exist, I say, let loose, if it does exist or not, it isn't affecting my life directly, so why should I care?

You are so hopeless to not look at the facts, and ask so many questions disregarding what the questions actually mean, just blurting as many out as possible to try to disprove it, well here is this, you can't prove it exists, but you can't disprove it either.

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join