TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 5
22
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Very interesting deepwaters. First heard of it in 96 in a documentory which included an interview with Mr Fouche who claims, and still does, he was sent to A51 for, I believe 14 days, to do some classified work as an Electronics specialist for the Airforce.
(Displayed his Elect Specialist papers and Airforce discharge papers too).

He came across the TR-3B. Circle within a triangle accelerator rotaing a mercury based plasma at 60,000 RPM, pressurized to 150 atmospheres and super cooled to 150 deg Kelvin. ( figures may be out - going by memory). Think Mr Fouche has a Web site, at least he did.

Dallas




posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Alexander
img156.exs.cx...

Next generation of black aircraft: after the Aurora.

this was built in the 80s to 93

hacked my way into the USAF network came across this image its intersting isnt it


I have a problem with your post.
First off, if you "hacked" into a USAF network and pulled an image of a black project off some DoD server or whatever, I can assure you, you are a hunted man.
Secondly in another thread (Aircraft Projects » Interesting triangle),you posted the image and ATS member Helmut found a Discover magazine with the very same image on it's cover. Discover Magazine cover.

Okay......


Let's review:

You hacked into a USAF computer network successfully and have not gotten caught... (yet).

You have provided an image that you supposedly retrieved from this "hacked" USAF network, and the image turns out to be the artists' rendition of the ATB stealth bomber project that graced the cover of the February 1986 issue of Discover magazine.

That gurgling sound you hear is your credibility going down the toilet.

interesting indeed....





[edit on 22-2-2005 by intelgurl]



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Mr. Alexander, as I review your post over and over again, it gives me great pleasure to announce how incredibly hilarious it is.

Now, not to be mean, but this is the one post in ATS that does deserve a good flaming, I wouldn't be suprised if a mod did the flaming, however, I will not.

Anyways, if you have not been hunted, shot, and buried in the middle of a desert and had all traces of your entire history erased from paper and people's memories, you will soon. So the only way to virtually escape this is to 1)Kill yourself, 2)Go into deep space where you then become virtually untracable.

But still, do not post on an internet Conpiracy forum that you hacked the United States Air Force datastream.

And this seems highly unplausible due to the level of security put in place.

Believe me, I had the very small parts of the system explained to me, and I'm intimidated as hell, I would not in this time go anywhere near hacking even a USAF website, be afraid, be very afraid.

And thanx for the backup info intelgurl, it was well needed, saved me the work
.

Shattered OUT...



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
AMERICAN ANTIGRAVITY VIDEOS ARE REAL...
THE PURCHASE IN THEIR SITE MATERIALS TO BUILD YOUR OWN ANTI/G LIFTER...
IF TR-3B EXIST, IT MUST BE THE SAME TECHNOLOGY


The lifters are not powered by antigravity... if you knew physics then you would know that the lifters fly because the copper wire and tin foil ionize the air around then when large amounts of electricity are pass through them, THEREBY providing lift from the moving air. They only work because the "lifter" is made out of copper wire, wood and tin foil. The thrust provided by the ionized air is very low so it need very light materiel to fly (uncontrolled). SIMPLY put the TR-3B does not uses the same method of light as lifter because it is VERY impractical.



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
AMERICAN ANTIGRAVITY VIDEOS ARE REAL...
THE PURCHASE IN THEIR SITE MATERIALS TO BUILD YOUR OWN ANTI/G LIFTER...
IF TR-3B EXIST, IT MUST BE THE SAME TECHNOLOGY


The lifters are not powered by antigravity... if you knew physics then you would know that the lifters fly because the copper wire and tin foil ionize the air around then when large amounts of electricity are pass through them, THEREBY providing lift from the moving air. They only work because the "lifter" is made out of copper wire, wood and tin foil. The thrust provided by the ionized air is very low so it need very light materiel to fly (uncontrolled). SIMPLY put the TR-3B does not uses the same method of light as lifter because it is VERY impractical.

What you speak of is true, however the TR-3B is believed to use a propulsion system reversed engineered from aquired Alien technology.

The Propulsion system includes a large area inside the ship, where ionized particles and isotopes revolve around the center, at a good 60,000 RPM. This is enough to provide a Magnetic Field Distortion, this is very impractical propulsion, because it is very difficult to produce.

The system is highly advanced, and I can barely understand it's workings, so I may be wrong on some information.

Shattered OUT...



posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Are we at a restaurant, because somebody just got served!



Originally posted by intelgurl
Okay......


Let's review:

You hacked into a USAF computer network successfully and have not gotten caught... (yet).

You have provided an image that you supposedly retrieved from this "hacked" USAF network, and the image turns out to be the artists' rendition of the ATB stealth bomber project that graced the cover of the February 1986 issue of Discover magazine.

That gurgling sound you hear is your credibility going down the toilet.

interesting indeed....
[edit on 22-2-2005 by intelgurl]



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Alexander
img156.exs.cx...ℑ=23triangle7za.jpg

Next generation of black aircraft: after the Aurora.

this was built in the 80s to 93

hacked my way into the USAF network came across this image its intersting isnt it


Guess what slick! I've Just traced your link and its ISP address, and everyone will be happy to know that the USAF network, That you "CLAIM" to have hacked into, doesn't even belong to the US Government. It belongs to ImageShack inc. the company makes and sells pictures and website! You most likly found the picture in their CGI section, which means the "photo" is not even real. Your BUSTED!

Now that the World knows the truth, is there anything else you wish to Confess to before we find it?

Say Goodby to any credability you might have had left! It is gone! Now everyone knows how you did this.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

P.S. The Title Director of Counter-Ignorance refers to the fact that my biggest goal on ATS is despelling Lies and False Informating!



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

Originally posted by Mr Alexander
img156.exs.cx...ℑ=23triangle7za.jpg

Next generation of black aircraft: after the Aurora.

this was built in the 80s to 93

hacked my way into the USAF network came across this image its intersting isnt it


Guess what slick! I've Just traced your link and its ISP address, and everyone will be happy to know that the USAF network, That you "CLAIM" to have hacked into, doesn't even belong to the US Government. It belongs to ImageShack inc. the company makes and sells pictures and website! You most likly found the picture in their CGI section, which means the "photo" is not even real. Your BUSTED!

Now that the World knows the truth, is there anything else you wish to Confess to before we find it?

Say Goodby to any credability you might have had left! It is gone! Now everyone knows how you did this.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

P.S. The Title Director of Counter-Ignorance refers to the fact that my biggest goal on ATS is despelling Lies and False Informating!


Sorry everyone, I didn't know untill a moment ago that Imageshack is also used for uploading picture to ATS. I still have the feeling it's a fake, but I don't have the proof I though I had. Sorry for the mistake!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Alexander
hacked my way into the USAF network came across this image its intersting isnt it

If you did mate you wouldnt be here....

The USAF ,like every airforce likes to keep its databases (if it has any) safe, so if you did hack in well done you managed to do well....
But frankly they would know you hacked and I'm sure the USAF is very happy to show you its capability esspecialy the laser guieded weapons....just wondering shattered how accurate is the J-Dam these days?
Within and inch?
I say 5-1 they nail his hand reached for the mouse....



[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How pathetic, you dig up some artists renering of the B-2 from a popular science magazine cover or something from the 80's and pass it off as a non existent plane? Do you think we're that gullible?



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by Mr Alexander
hacked my way into the USAF network came across this image its intersting isnt it

If you did mate you wouldnt be here....

The USAF ,like every airforce likes to keep its databases (if it has any) safe, so if you did hack in well done you managed to do well....
But frankly they would know you hacked and I'm sure the USAF is very happy to show you its capability esspecialy the laser guieded weapons....just wondering shattered how accurate is the J-Dam these days?
Within and inch?
I say 5-1 they nail his hand reached for the mouse....



[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

I believe that the J-Dam Laser Guided weapon is accurate right down to 3/5 of a an inch. Meaning, an aircraft 2000ft away can hit a single person(Which by the way looks like an ant from that altitude) even if the person is moving.

Shattered OUT...



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If you compare the pictures of the TR3B with the ufos over Belgium in 1991 you will notice that they're the same (Belgium is NATO's headquarter). I've also seen a video fro Al-Jaziera of TR3b over Bagdad in 2003.



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have 2 questions I was hoping someone could answer to help clarify something for me.

Is the TR3-B reffered to as "sport model"?

Is the TR3-B what Bob Lazar claims he helped engineer at S4?



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I have 2 questions I was hoping someone could answer to help clarify something for me.

Is the TR3-B reffered to as "sport model"?

Is the TR3-B what Bob Lazar claims he helped engineer at S4?

No and No.

The S4 complex is way too small to encompass such a large craft.

I have never heard it referred to as sport model.

Shattered OUT...



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was wondering where you got the information about the TR3B's wingspan being hundreds of feet?? I think its preposterous to think that an aircraft would have a wingspan of hundreds of feet. What would be the purpose of having such a large craft anyway?



Personally I dont know what to think of Lazar, but for some reason I dont think he is telling the truth and personally I think he just wants attention, but who knows. My point is take these sites for what they are worth.

I just googled sportmodel flying saucer and came up with this:

www.zamandayolculuk.com...


I also looked here on ATS and came across this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm still VERY skeptical concerning the fact that the TR3-B could be the belgium ufo. I remember some testimonies of triangles changing suddenly to balls of light. Also, there were not only triangles during this wave, but also saucers, glowing balls and others shapes.



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Originally posted by warpboost
I have 2 questions I was hoping someone could answer to help clarify something for me.

Is the TR3-B reffered to as "sport model"?

Is the TR3-B what Bob Lazar claims he helped engineer at S4?

No and No.

The S4 complex is way too small to encompass such a large craft.

I have never heard it referred to as sport model.

Shattered OUT...


How do you know, with cammoflauge always improving and visual stealth and only being able to be photographed from above, it would not be hard to have a huge building built into a mountain or all underground.

To the other question, if you believe Bob Lazars desciption, then I would say no. The "sport model" he referred to was alien and very steamlined, and had the classic ufo look. While the TR3B is supposedly large and a triangle, not a disk.

and why would they make it so big...Why Not, if it is a nuclear powered craft, and weights only 10% of what it should, them hundreds of feet would make sense. You could fit alot into this craft, and still have room for future upgrades and replacments, and who knows how much room the nuclear reactor would need, and all its radiation shielding, then you need room for people, and if it can stay in the air for l-o-n-g periods of time then it would need to be house-like, having beds, bathroom, food, water, entertainment, and then comes equiptment that would be used for recon, or makbe is has a bomb bay, or uses lasers, or e-bombs, the point is: that bigger is usually better.



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The size of the TR-3B goes along with the fact that when the engine is active, the entire craft only weighs 10 percent of what it would without the engine being active. With this, it would be like have a a PW-120 on a pickup.

The size is immense because the process in which the TR-3B's weight is condensed, requires a large amount of space to occur, plus it has a 4 man crew cabin, and that would take up a good 30 by 30 feet. Then you have recon equip, and then you need space for the nuclear reactor, and landing gear, and avionics, and anything to encourage stealth, and noise suppressors. You'd be suprised how much space this stuff can actually occupy.

Shattered OUT...


MBF

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have some problems with the stats for the TR3B propulsion system.

How do you have a mercury plasma at 225,000 atms and the low temp that they claim? Mercury will freeze at -39C.

Think about it for a minute, 225,000 atms is over 3,000,000 psi. Tell me what materials that exist on the face of the earth that withstand those pressures? The best steels have a tensil strength of maybe a little more than 200,000 psi.

Also, the centrifical force associated with something as heavy as mercury spinning around at 50,000rpm would increase the forces greatly on the structure.

Too many things just don't add up.



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF
I have some problems with the stats for the TR3B propulsion system.

How do you have a mercury plasma at 225,000 atms and the low temp that they claim? Mercury will freeze at -39C.

Think about it for a minute, 225,000 atms is over 3,000,000 psi. Tell me what materials that exist on the face of the earth that withstand those pressures? The best steels have a tensil strength of maybe a little more than 200,000 psi.

Also, the centrifical force associated with something as heavy as mercury spinning around at 50,000rpm would increase the forces greatly on the structure.

Too many things just don't add up.


STOP IT WITH THAT COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!

















new topics
top topics
 
22
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join


ATS Live Radio Presents - Bushcraft On Fire Radio ***On The AIR !!! ***
read more: Bushcraft On Fire Radio : 04/17/2014: Basic Packs, More on Police Encounters and PLANTS!!!!