It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

A ferrari?....heck...with proff E's easy print at home press you could have enough for a buggatti veyron by morning!!...taxes and tags extra though...just send an IOU to the gov

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Great show tonight and a great post. Don't forget on Monday the show will have the two ex-military to discuss ' The Bubba Effect' that they only had a few minutes to mention! That should be very interesting. The banding together of smal groups for protection and maintaining their own existance. Can't wait!!

Zindo

Reminds me of that movie The Postman/Mailman or something.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Not sure when humor trumps topical

BUT, I'll stick my neck out here!!!!

because the Postman ALWAYS Rings Twice!!!

Not sure why this is on topic....OH!!!! I know!!!

Glenn (or Glen) Beck is an idiot, and sometimes bad movies make it to DVD, and we bother to rent them, so therefore we are idiots too????

Yeah.....that works for me!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The military wont shoot their own people?

Take it from me, you show the soldiers the body bags of fallen marines and they'll come out fighting.

How hard would it be for the PTB to sacrifice marines for the cause? You think Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy? Thats all it takes and the military would be shooting its own citizens. Kill a stack of marines, blame it on armed civilians and shows over.

But the biggest reason soldiers put orders first, before morals is benefits.

Now it aint so bad, but soon, a job in the military will be the difference between a mans family going hungry and having a roof over their head. You think he's going to jeopardize his family? He is going to JUSTIFY his actions by "protecting" his family.

In many 3rd world nations at war, FOOD is the source of income for the soldier. You want your family to eat? Then you obey orders! That allows the soldier to justify his actions, he's not doing it because he likes it, he's doing for the survival of his family.

Dont think for a moment soldiers wont attack their own citizens.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A tid bit of information if you haven't heard it coming from the net in the past few years is they have prepared and know that our military wouldn't kill there own so this is why they have other Countries military here and training them.

People in many states have reported seeing Chinese military convoys traveling on the California highways and in New York (upper) road blocks and yup the U.N. is involved.

I see what is happening with Obama but we must not forget Georgie started this downfall and I bet he sits home and chuckles as he watches the news and that Obama is getting hammered.

If the peoples don't stop this madness and group in your towns and start growing foods for you all and getting your butts to the store and getting medicines and food that will last/or can be stored for a while you might end up struggling even more so later.

It's better to be prepared just in case and it is better to have your neighbors working together with you then against you.

Then again maybe nothing will happen and you can use this all for a practice in case it does ever happen.

Remember we set our path make it the good and right path.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

David -
Almost all of your posts are links to the harpies in the media, especially Beck. What you fail to understand is that Beck/Olberman are in the business of entertaining. Their programs are designed for one purpose - to entertain and make headlines. Unfortunately, there are those that take what they say as marching-orders and act accordingly.

These programs are not rooted in reality, but rooted in the headline-grabbing 'sky is falling' panic-inducing reality that has one purpose: SELL ADS. Everytime these idiots make an outlandish claim, it stands a chance of being picked up and turning viral. Then more people hear about Beck and decide to tune in. VIOLA! They get more viewers. More viewers = more money.

Please - do yourself a favor and unplug. If you want the best idea of what is happening out there, read 'The Economist' or check out the BBC. They may not be perfect sources, but they are far less influenced by $$ than the US outlets. They are also largely immune to the doom-and-gloom reporting that seems to suck so many of us ignorant Americans in.

And yes - I DO know of what I speak. I've been in the industry for 17 years and I've got an Emmy on my mantle to show for it.

In short - yes, things are bad. The landscape IS changing. The economy IS in trouble. However, it is not as bad as these idiots would have you believe. Don't take what they are telling you as ironclad fact.

Do your own reporting.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have been listening to Glen Beck for years and I do like him, because he does have the guts to say what others won't. The thing I noticed is he has usually been correct in his predictions or what he thinks might happen.

I've not watched this (can't here at work due to no sound), but I will. I hate I miss his show now that it is on during a time when I'm working. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
For those of you who missed it Friday, the show will air again on Fox News tonight.
What they are doing is talking about worst case scenarios. If you have considered the worse case, which is not likely to happen, you can be prepared. Onec you are prepared, you have a much better chance to survive.
Hell, I can't even bug out. And where I live is rural, flat, and on first look, totally indefensible. But not if I prepare.
I can grow my own food. I have neighbors who can grow there own food. I swap my health care skills for skills I don't have. I can teach health care to so someone who can teach me basic carpentry skills.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by consciousdrum
reply to post by weedwhacker

A ferrari?....heck...with proff E's easy print at home press you could have enough for a buggatti veyron by morning!!...taxes and tags extra though...just send an IOU to the gov

An IOU is all a Federal Reserve Note really is. Except they stopped promising to pay gold or silver, now the note is backed by... nothing!

note
   /noʊt/ noun, verb, not⋅ed, not⋅ing. –noun: a paper acknowledging a debt and promising payment; promissory note.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by mpriebe81

For sure mang, Im always ehre in Vegas kickin it, this is my home, no matter what my fam says

if shtf, I will probably not head that way, I already have my spot, I dont want to reveal it though, lol.
But just in case, for sure, I will take ya up on that offer, like I said, I have peeps down there so I might have to check on em.

Well I would be headed northwards anyways, as going south from here seems to be about the WORST idea one could have, lol. Plenty of mountains and forested areas up north so that may be my best bet, but we'll see man!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
yeah, yeah.... it's not such an alien scenario where the social order
has defenerated into MadMax islands of 4th world survivalist citizens

or bands of lawless renegades creating havoc to the towns they pillage like a 21st century reenactment of Quantrells Raiders in the post civil war era.

what's not been touched on is the money & wealth that is still due
the Federal Reserve... even if the Fed is disbanded and its services
no longer requested by the executive & legislative branches of Gov't.

the Federal Reserve has on its ledgers some $3-4 Trillion in properties
and legal bonds or othr debt paper
Along with the 4-5% commission it is legally assigned to get paid for
issuing the nearly $5 trillion dollars it allowed the US Treasury to have printed and put into the Treasury's vaults/accounts.

I can see the time when the Fed, all 12 regional banks
will call for 'Payment'...and not in fiat money,,,,,

but payment in the form of the acreage & resources of the National Parks..

Will the contiguous 48 states, be dotted with dozens of 50k & million acre independent and sovereign lands which are to become havens & oases
(an oasis of serenity surrounded by unpleasantness & chaos)
for the select and elect, retired from or indirectly linked to the former Federal Reserve cartel.

vast ammounts of coal & oil shale deposits could be legally turned over the the Federal Reseve system...and no Kyoto accords or EPA restrictions
would apply to these sovereign territories, which the Fed as owners could
then mine , or just easily lease the rights & work to foreigners.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I try to avoid Glenn Beck .... but lately its difficult .... I am willing to bet everything I have left ,which aint alot, that he swallows the 911 commission report and the Govts stance on the "war on terror" ..etc etc ...being the "I love my country" (wipe a tear from his eye) smarmy, self-righteous B*(&sh&*(ter that I sense he is ....

so what is his angle? ok ...he's on FOX ...if that isnt a HUGE red flag...please remove head from ....

and here he is ... getting us to "prepare for the worst ... just in case" ...

I will bet he downplays the existence of FEMA camps... right?

This is blatant mongering attempting to INDUCE panic.... dont forget that depop is a big part of the big picture and grand agenda...

just wait until the bird flu really starts flying this spring due to not enough bats eating the infecting mosquitos.... the FEMA camps and XE... soldiers doing what they HAVE to to feed their kids... mass riots...

and here we have super-patriot Glen Beck fanning the embers.... warning us of what "could" happen .... but dont panic folks....

"pick up my guitar and play ....just like yesterday ...and I get on my knees and pray ......."

P.S. when was the last time Glen Beck mentioned 911? ...it used to be his mantra.....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Survival Type - Realist.

The "Bubba Effect" is already starting. Think of all the members of ATS that talk about planning and gathering groups to help each other.

Reporting from Texas and the "effect" is happening here too.

Hate the word "Bubba". To me it denotes ignorance. I don't think it is ignorant to be prepared.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Last time I checked,

isn't it the new official job for the media to spread fear among the nation?

This is exactly what's happening.

Granted, we're in an economic emergency but really, come on. Instead of us being afraid let's be strong, fearless and stick together.

k? k.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by consciousdrum
reply to post by j2000

I wish i could afford a Barrett M107 .50 cal...but...its only 8500 pieces of paper right ??

Well someone figured out how to print the new bills. Several buisness here in Kansas will not excet a 100 dollar bill anymore because the new counterfit bills pass the pen test.

Maybe I can trade one of my boats for one. hahaha

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
you can guarantee Arizona will have the ATS Civilian Defense Force. we got plenty of guns for protection here. all ATS members welcome as long as you agree to fight

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Your right and wrong. If a small concentrated place like the LA riots, you are right. If it's wide spread, and through family information they get what and why is going on. Then the gig is up for the Govt.
I've served and am connected with serving and family serving. These days there is no total trust in the Govt. with the troops. They do as they should. They know the Const. and will question authority if it's in the states. They do the training etc. because they are working, they need to feed their family.
Even Katrina was only a concentrated deal. They did get shot at in New Orleans. They knew the difference between thugs and criminals running around and people trying to protect themselves.
The cops on the other hand, I don't trust alot of them. They think it is way to cool to have the GI joe mentality. Power hungry they are. Not all, but enough to be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
not sure how you guys stand it?

I just can't be like you guys

I can't be an alarmist or a scaredy cat...

but, that's cool that guys are???

the same people who were saying Iran and Israel were going to fight have been saying it for 4-5 years now......

ummm, I just don't really see how we can stop anything, any of this, if it is going to happen, it will happen.

In other words, our fate is already sealed.

In terms of, if a nation were to launch a nuke at us, we would all probably die. you can post all you want, but you will still die. all of you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Edit: Oops I posted in the wrong thread... too many windows too little time.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
Survival Type - Realist.

The "Bubba Effect" is already starting. Think of all the members of ATS that talk about planning and gathering groups to help each other.

Reporting from Texas and the "effect" is happening here too.

Hate the word "Bubba". To me it denotes ignorance. I don't think it is ignorant to be prepared.

Oh yes it is. Oh yes it is........

Most that are knocking Glenn Beck, Gerald Celente, and others are complete fools, misinformats, mental issues, or are just really afraid but really know better because they are smart and do know true history.

These two guys have been telling the unwanted truth for 30 years. They have for the most part been correct. Maybe the timeline was a little longer is all.
This was before they were MSM. Glenn Beck has not changed his tune one bit. In fact if anything, if you listen to his Radio show, which he owns, he is toned down on TV. If you pay attention to this show. He is the one down playing it.

And so what if they are wrong. Did it really hurt anyone to stock up on a few things they would use anyways? No.
I and my friends listened to these guys and pulled out of eveything a year ago. We did not lose anything.
We made the brokers pay attention to what we where learning and it made them watch for the signs.
I know two of my friends owe their retirement to these guys for yelling, screaming, and daring to speak truth.

If you think this was scare mongering, you should only guess what is the real layout by the experts. Now that is scary.

Sorry TXTriker, I got going on these nasayers a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join