It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

It was good...but Im just not a fan of Glen Beck..Although lately I've been interested in his shows because he's actually had some compelling arguments.

I'll be tuning in to see what else he brings to the table...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I actually found a local chapter in my Mi county...very coolness...
Jackson County Volunteers
www.jacksonccm.org...

need to read up on it and get involved now...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

I'll be tuning in to see what else he brings to the table..

I've been getting people from work to turn him on and watch his shows and they have been doing it...even the ones who can't stand him.

People just need to be open to this possibilities presented...let the hate go and just try to listen to the information.

It's not about Democrats and Republicans...it's about you,me, our children, friends, and families.

This is all that will matter if these things happen...people need to refocus and prepare for the worst.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Glen was just on the o'reilly factor...and got cut down...what a clown bill is...

on a related note...

WE ARE Not Alone (coming to a country near you)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

For sure mang, Im always ehre in Vegas kickin it, this is my home, no matter what my fam says

if shtf, I will probably not head that way, I already have my spot, I dont want to reveal it though, lol.
But just in case, for sure, I will take ya up on that offer, like I said, I have peeps down there so I might have to check on em.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

For sure!! And you are right, always have to be ahead of the next guy in your mind, even if you arent, you must always try. The moment you let up, is the moment you get a bullet in your head. Glad to see Im not the only one who thinks like that.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I don't mind him. He's kinda funny too. I haven't seen much of him since he went to Faux news. Use to see him on CNN, you know the Corporate News Network.

I found out he was or is a mormon and well, lets just say I lost interest real quick.(sorry lds folk) Bad move when he dissed on Paul. Hats off to him, he tells it like it is though. There are others who also stick their necks out, like Lou Dobbs. He rants pretty bad sometimes also, but hes an Independent, who also tells it like it is, so I definately don't mind him either!

Edit:
Beck was saying we we're headed for a crash way back then too!
Peter Schiff also predicted it.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

lol, I watched that Oriely, and you know what, to tell you the truth, Orielly is a smart man, but in my book, hes a lil too smart for his own good. I say that because that makes him arrogant to the point where he doesnt care about anyones opinions but his own.

With that being said, I think he is a lil bit jealous or upset over Mr. Beck.
hes not number one anymore, and I am sure that disturbs his sleep late at night so he tries to out Glenn Beck any chance he can get. Its just too bad that he really makes himself look like an ass when he does that, all he is doing is giving more credibility to Glenn Beck. I dont mean to sound like Im in love with Beck, but him, unlike most newscasters, isnt afraid to talk about what the rest of them cowards wont say, and thats why I tune in at 2 occlock every afternoon. I just hope he doesnt turn to the dark side.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Do not be ignorant and think that this is a pure, from the heart presentation. All of these scenarios have been carefully planned out by the elite of this world and this is only propaganda to make you think that they aren't the ones who are causing this global economic meltdown. Look at how Glenn points out the "fact" that "we" are the ones who did this and it's "our" responsibility to fix it. The only way to fix this problem is to take the parasites of this world down and BE our own leaders. Doesn't matter what time of day or year it is, or what catastrophe is happening, don't become mind controlled and believe that any news you get is true. There IS an agenda being carried out, and nothing the news tells you is going to add any resistance to the agenda because the purpose of news is to support the agenda and post all the fault on the people and make it look as if we're the ones that caused this whole situation so that we can count on whatever the elite are planning to be the right choice. We've allowed our choice and minds to be overtaken and claimed by the parasite and we continue to nourish it so that it will continue to survive. Allways see through the other perspective of things and know that whatever you're being told on news about current events is more often then not just an entertaining deception that stands in front of your view of the ones working behind the scenes. All of the advice you're given is so that you'll crave greater security in material possesions rather than personal values. We look at a false image of security and decieve ourselves by calling it true. I am not saying this to be a lunatic or conspiracy theorist but I know what true freedom is and they will never offer that gift. Only you can offer that gift of freedom to yourself. The days draw shorter, time is in an ever increasing acceleration and we must stand up for love, truth, clarity, and divine wisdom that are our inalienable rights as living, breathing beings of light. Listen to what your hearts say about matters and do not let previous structures of belief or bias filter your heart felt desires. Be the commander in chief of your own army of light and love that exists inside of each one of you. Don't allow the ones who desire to hurt and despitefully use you to be your master. You ARE the master and you are NOT subject to the law unless it is your own (morals). Be free and live your purpose no matter who comes against you, because the odds are that many will join you and the power of our wills will combine into the mightiest power ever known to mankind. Power does not mean destruction but creation! Let us all create this world the way our hearts will it. Barack Obama does not have the power to Change the world, He has good rhetoric to carry forth an ancient agenda, but WE the PEOPLE have the power of all creation given to us by the Father who art in heaven, We are his sons and daughters and If he/she can create the omniverse imagine what we can create being from his/her divine heritage. It starts from within and projects itself outwards. This world will be changed by the power of just our unified thoughts. Synchronicity is on our side and all light is shining on our path to be of one mind of peace and love and to project that yearning to the house, city, county, state, coast, country, world and beyond. Well i gotta go! Namaste, Dylan Young!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I ended up a 'Realist'! Wonder how that plays in SHTF scenario! I guess I won't be fooled by the MSM and the propaganda,
!!

Zindo

[edit on 2/20/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
State Senator Dan Patrick… “TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD ON ALERT"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This looks like something to keep a eye on...

If Violence Escalates in Mexico, Texas Officials Plan to Be Ready
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Glen was just on the o'reilly factor...and got cut down...what a clown bill is.

Bill is just pissed because he won't be able to sell books to people w ho don't have money.

That is one thing about Glen...if he is right on this stuff...he has zero to gain if the country falls apart.

Some people miss that...if he's wrong...then he's done.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Last I seen, there are 15,000 in MI

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I kept my power boat at Vegas on Mead for awhile. We brought it back here last spring.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

lol, I watched that Oriely, and you know what, to tell you the truth, Orielly is a smart man, but in my book, hes a lil too smart for his own good. I say that because that makes him arrogant to the point where he doesnt care about anyones opinions but his own.

With that being said, I think he is a lil bit jealous or upset over Mr. Beck.
hes not number one anymore, and I am sure that disturbs his sleep late at night so he tries to out Glenn Beck any chance he can get. Its just too bad that he really makes himself look like an ass when he does that, all he is doing is giving more credibility to Glenn Beck. I dont mean to sound like Im in love with Beck, but him, unlike most newscasters, isnt afraid to talk about what the rest of them cowards wont say, and thats why I tune in at 2 occlock every afternoon. I just hope he doesnt turn to the dark side.

Boy you hit that one on the head! Mr. O has been a whimp on the Govt. since Beck came along.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A Thinker. I guess that's why I am an Engineer and have owned buisnesses.

Just can't spell worth a crap..........

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

You can be the one that say, we are all S.O.L....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Please do, I'm tired of bein' the one! At least now the real
situation is becoming clear to more and more all the time;
we are getting hit with weapons of financial mass destruction!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

The really sad part is, is that Beck, and Clemente have been giving us light side of what they know and feel until today.

I think they are still holding back.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I am afraid you may be right. Most think this is just another recession.
There are many train wrecks headed into our station all at the same time, depression being only one. I don't think most people realize the snowball effect this could have on our current way of life. While I do not doubt our ingenuity, we are definately facing some serious problems nowdays. Its all in how we handle it,... so far? Not too good. Thank you for the reply, everyones posts and to David for the thread!

I wonder if the whole country is holding back too?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join