It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Glen Beck Prepare For The Worst

If you missed this show, try to find the whole thing. It aired today.

It was good, but it was scary.

Prepare for the worst even if you hate him.

We can hope things get better, just do yourself a favor and prepare for something like this to happen.

Sometimes hope can be a bad thing because it doesn't result in action.

Take action.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is another video from the show: part 2

This is a mix of the shows tidbits.

You can see the rest of the "Bubba Effect" conversation here.
Starts about 4:47. Watch it..

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
From the radio show:

Video about Rick Santelli's comments yesterday.

Glen thinks this was the start of what is to come.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey mate, have read a few of your posts lately...

the fear thing...

must go.

That's what 'they' want. They want your fear - that's how they get you - in your psyche, in your everyday living , you have to be stronger, and remember you are a hell of a lot better off than most of the world population.

I understand your frustrations, but beating the drum of fear will do nothing than to serve 'their' agenda.

I suggest you watch KYMATICA (Esoteric Agenda part 2) here:

Google Video Link

video.google.com.au...

Buckle up, and prepare, but without the fear and she'll be apples mate.

wZn

[edit on 20-2-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

As you know David, I dont like Glenn Beck, but I do respect anyone who will put this type of thing on the air.

Star and Flag for this post because I actually enjoyed watching this one and didnt feel like slamming my face into my computer.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Great thread, this things are very important as we are facing one of the worst time of our history in this nation.

We have been talking about this future here in ATS for a few years already and the interesting thing is that is actually happening.

Only the people in this nation have the control as given to us by our Constitution.

We all know that our government is out of control as right now is completely in a panic ride and the elected officials in congress and their lobbyist pimps can not think right.

Their decisions will prove to be disastrous to the future of this nation and to us citizens.

The scenario that they are playing on the video is happening right now

Glenn is so right is not funny.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The scenario that they are playing on the video is happening right now

I know.

I hope people watch this and not see Glen beck in the title and refuse to watch it.

Just give it a chance people. watch it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Good stuff man, keep it up!
As for the earlier post stating that we should not fear, well fear is a very basic survival instinct....I think we would be the worse for it if we didn't fear. I still get where you're coming from though friend, as constant overwhelming fear leads to paranoia leads to bad bad things.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This, is on topic if you watched the show.

If you watch the show, you will quickly realize that there is no chance of them forging a NWO. At least not with America, and then it wouldn't be a New World Order.

I really think you got it backwards, they want you to be peaceful and all that because when the communist come to get you - you will willing give up and let them take you away.

Strength in numbers, Strength in numbers.

The NWO has already collapsed. What we are going through is them trying to push forward on something that has already failed.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Folks, this is crazy talk. Their worst case scenario is the US gets taken over by the crazy left wing government and unions. This is far right fringe fear mongering, nothing more, and it's typical of Glenn Beck. Things are never as bad as they seem gang so don't buy into the fear these people sell. We're in for a few tough years and we'll come out on the other side better off for it. All things run in cycles, especially in economics and never forget that America is a very resilient nation that has much going for it. We can fix our problems before these doom and gloom fantasies ever happen. Everyone needs to chill, focus and fight through these tough times as best we can and I think that's exactly what we'll do as a Nation.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Great show tonight and a great post. Don't forget on Monday the show will have the two ex-military to discuss ' The Bubba Effect' that they only had a few minutes to mention! That should be very interesting. The banding together of smal groups for protection and maintaining their own existance. Can't wait!!

Zindo

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye1717
Folks, this is crazy talk. Their worst case scenario is the US gets taken over by the crazy left wing government and unions. This is far right fringe fear mongering, nothing more, and it's typical of Glenn Beck. Things are never as bad as they seem gang so don't buy into the fear these people sell. We're in for a few tough years and we'll come out on the other side better off for it. All things run in cycles, especially in economics and never forget that America is a very resilient nation that has much going for it. We can fix our problems before these doom and gloom fantasies ever happen. Everyone needs to chill, focus and fight through these tough times as best we can and I think that's exactly what we'll do as a Nation.

What do you meen "IF" The country has already been taken over by "crazy left wing"

We are if for a lot of trouble if they continue.

And if they go after our gun's look out civil war.. what side will you be on?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkeye1717

Is a big difference between fear mongering and awareness anybody that has take its time to follow the unprecedented steps that our government has taken to keep the US economy from collapsing knows that the situation is worst that is shown.

Our nation has been bailing out the financial systems since 2007, first it was call Fed cash infusions to avoid the markets from collapsing.

When the fed ran out of money the US government bailed out the fed in order to keep infusing the banking institutions.

When it was no end to the mess, the first bail out came to be at the expenses of the tax payer..

When that didn't work the economical stimulus came to be just two months later.

Now no eve a week from the economical bail out and today the treasury department announced that they will bail out once again the banking system

Because the banks were selling out all day today in the markets.

Howkeye have you been keeping track also?

then you should scare.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkeye1717

I don't know what you're smoking man, but all we've seen as far as the economic downturn goes...is the tip of the friggin' iceburg. The commercial real estate market is set to crash, banks are still coming down, nationalization of the major banks will likely happen. We're printing money at unprecedented levels. Perhaps YOU haven't lost your job yet, but millions of Americans already have, and plenty more will be out of a job before this is all over. I'd like to "think positive" about this one, but we're like $78 trillion in debt, China basically owns us, and what happens when they decide that they don't want to deal with a devalued dollar anymore? CRASH.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokinbbl

It has nothing to do with which party is doing what. It has everything to do with the majority of our legislative and executive branches selling us out!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Neither can I!

That was awesome when Beck asked them what side will you take if people are protecting their constitutional rights.

You could see the 'soldier' in their faces when they didn't answer. It was a question that didn't need to be answered you should already know.

That was awesome.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

That was awesome when Beck asked them what side will you take if people are protecting their constitutional rights. You could see the 'soldier' in their faces when they didn't answer. It was a question that didn't need to be answered you should already know. That was awesome.

I know..it was awesome. It's great to know there are guys out there like that.

One guy did answer though. He said that he didn't think the military would fire upon it's own people.

i'd like to think that most wouldn't either.

How could one attack their own citizens they have sworn to protect?

I think most wouldn't do it, they know what is right. They are told what to do by these very politicians and I KNOW that many of them disagree on why they are shipped around the world.

It was great. One of the few things that put a smile on my face today.

It's at 9:00 where Glenn Beck asks them this question...I love it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it is more than just a few I have a feeling that it is most of them, and before anything major went down I think the people in the battalions would get rid of the people loyal to the government and not the Constitution.

You also have to admit that, this was a hypothetical show(supposedly) so he really couldn't answer with a straight, "We are going to fight for the Citizens" answer. Or else there might be a lynch mob on the way the DC as we speak if he did.

Well when you really put it into perspective, the government isn't taking care of our troops like they should be. I would imagine that most of them are just doing their job and waiting for the fireworks to pop off.

The CIA analyst said that if their was revolution in this country it would be something never seen before. That really made me think.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As far as the military firing on their own people, I dont think that our own troops would either. For the simple fact, they are civilians converted to defenders of those who cant defend themselves.

Now with that said...I think Cops on the other hand...would shoot at the people. The cops dont have the same mentality as the military men and women, for they serve 2 different purposes. Cops are the ones who have always been the ones that have fought against civil protests and civil liberties, while its the ex military that has always faught in order to have civil protests and civil liberties.

Thats why I have so much respect for the military compared to the police officers. I never have trusted cops, but I have always trusted our military, and the military people know this. And as a former Marine, im telling you right now, if I was still in the corps and they told me to turn my weapon on my people, I would basically turn on the guys who gave those orders. Although, from my perspective, that would never happen. Our military members are the ones(besides citizens) who are the ones protecting our constitution..not the cops.

Cops= Enforce the Law, and back the politicians who write those laws.
Military= Defends our rights, constitution, and our people.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

he really couldn't answer with a straight, "We are going to fight for the Citizens" answer. Or else there might be a lynch mob on the way the DC as we speak if he did.

I know. There are people out there waiting for someone big to say something like this. There has to be. I figure we are still far in the minority but if it continues to get worse those numbers will change.

The CIA analyst said that if their was revolution in this country it would be something never seen before. That really made me think.

It's frightening to think about, but i think everyone needs to start thinking about it. It may very well happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join