It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Please read my post again. Please note Walter Russell's statements on time being a two-way flow. Note my comments that Soul can intervene in this actual sequence at anytime (It Is the sequence). Theoretical descriptions and experiential 'realities' (lived) are perceived and felt entirely different: the reason I posted midicon's quote.

I do not quibble over the two-way flow of time, only in your interpretation of how it can be altered.

Now, you seem to have a fixation about your hypothesis that a vision of a future 'event probability' can't be changed. I've posted about this belief, which I also clearly stated that I realize you won't change your outlook, unless you have an event that enables you to achieve this. You are not the only one with your belief.

Case in point: you didn't and couldn't change the vision you received as a boy. But when it actually happened you had a choice on how you wished to react to it.

This all enable me to change events by Willed Intent, on 'future' ocassions. On another forum, I spoke with a person who told me he could alter the future as a natural gift: he was a UK ghost-hunter, made his living that way, and sealed energy portals as part of his work task. He was no liar. Neither am I.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Right back at you.

We can all alter the future to a certain extent but we are still doing so with our consciousness in the present, not by altering the past one iota.

Your purported "Willed Intent" ability, even the term itself, points to a conscious act in the present, not ones that are in the past, present, and future simultaneously

See the difference?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

there is one thing I wish to share with you SS,Naga that you may be able to comment on.

This morning very early on (6am)I was meditating, I reached a point of absolute stillness, I felt I was not my body, I felt as if I was a point of energy within my body but also outside it. Then my stillness was completely taken over by an experience/vivid vision im not sure what. I had a 7 foot reptile pushing down on my neck with its leg and it had its hand over my mouth. It felt and looked very very dark. It pressed on me with force and kept pushing down further and further into me, I felt unable to breath and unable to speak, it was getting worse and worse. Ive had these astral attacks before but not this bad and not from a form of a reptile, they've usually been just dark shadow things. It was very frightening and I felt like it wanted to actually kill me I then came back to a conscious state and my heart was pounding and I was totally out of breath.

Some on this thread will say this was a group entity but I dont like to give this thought. I feel if we give energy and thought to such entities we do give them power to form and attack. Think a group entity is out to get you, your half way there to making it happen. I do however believe in astral entites. Plus this was a full bodied being with dark scales.

I totally was unable to bring myself aware with this being, otherwise I could of manifested protective shields of light, but it was too powerful. It was horrible.

Do you know of any powerful intent and affirmations I can use against these entities?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

"THE SECRET OF LIGHT" ~ THE SHAPE OF THE UNIVERSE

"This ageless universe has no shape. It has a seeming infinite extension, but that extension is a reflected one. This electric universe of two-way extended light is but a series of mirrors which reflect into each other through curved lenses. Its seeming extension might be likened to light within a mirror-bound room."

"One light within such a mirrored enclosure would seemingly extend infinitely, but the light thus mirrored would be the same light. The reflected extension would have no reality."

"The idea of continuity or discontinuity is based upon mirrored effect of an Initial Cause. Continuity infers time. Time is but one of the effects which constitues this universe. Time flows two ways, but the senses detect only the forward flow. They cannot detect the backward flow which cancels out the forward flow. Time is as unreal as the wave universe is unreal."
("The Secret of Light," by Walter Russell, 1947)

This "Unreal Wave-Universe" is, indeed, called '3rd dimensional atomic reality', and also called 'maya,' 'illusion,' etc. I call it the 'Unreal Reflection of the Real,' due to what I know of The structure of The WORD (received in transmission from my avatar namesake: terrestrail alien naga being). So, humanity call's Walter Russell's 'unreal wave-universe' Their Real World, and some just called it the Earth & the Universe they think they 'know' (dirt, stars, etc.).

Ive seen you post this before and I didnt get it then. However today I may be half way there. Walter Russell is saying that we see the Universe as an infinite light, but really its a reflective light. The one light which is real is sent out and then reflected back endlessly (as would happen with a mirrored room.) While the original light is real its reflections are just reflected exstensions of it and thus have no reality. Now this I understand but the time part has me slightly stuck.

Is he saying because the light reflections are not flowing two ways (because its an infinate reflection of the one source), and two way flow is required for time, this means there is no time in the Universe???

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

An "astral entity" and a "group entity" are one and the same thing. The only difference is if you mean the former as a "discarnate" (singular) as opposed to a collective of spirits.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Mr Green - if you have read this far (phew!), you probably remember this link you gave me form midicon's post: Yes, it was not just touching, but from what I could perceive, authentic, accurate, Real. Awesome heady stuff! Please re-read the quoted portion below, and compare it to the statements of Walter Russell, quoted above. See the similarity, though the methods of expression are compeltely different? I do!

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by midicon

He thought about love, and the nature of love. He saw how ‘I am’ tried to hold love, tried to keep love, tried to bridge his separation from love, with attachment to things, impermanent things. He saw how ‘I am’ never realized the impermanence of himself.
He thought about the ‘companion’, he thought about the ‘dear old friend’, he thought about the ‘silent watcher’ and he saw how they were all one and the same.
Midicon’s thoughts seemed to go round in a circle. He thought about the ‘now’, he thought about the stillness of the ‘now’. He thought about the space in between, between here and there. He saw there was no space between here and there. He thought about movement. He thought about non movement, he saw how movement had created division. He saw how division had created ‘I am’, he saw how ‘I am’ had created division.

Flashes of Soul Sight along the Sacred Grid Framework Structure enabled the hoo-doo of prophecy to arise: since Pure Soul connect is so rare, it had to be called something. BS? Why do you think Nostradamus and a few others have achieved notoriety? I have revealed insight into why in this post!

A vision pattern, of life or death, and choosing life, is 'changing that pattern.' I have.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

Yes SS,Naga I do see exactly how Midicon is referring to the same thing as Walter Russell. they are speaking of the same thing but in two completely different methods of expression. Wow amazing. I understand Midicons description of seeking his now, I know he is speaking of uniting with the one source, the real light that is then reflected as an infinate unreal reflection of light, of how many things that go round and round (reflected) in his head , and how he sees really the space between here and there is not really space at all, there is nothing between here and there and how ultimatly movement had caused division and how him becoming an "I am" was also part of that division. Midicon has put into words of the soul that Walter Russell has put into words of science.

Amazing that the two can co exist. Spirituality and Science. I think this is what some refer to as a light bulb moment !!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
SS,Naga,

To reiterate part of a quote you used here:

"Time is but one of the effects which constitutes this universe. Time flows two ways, but the senses detect only the forward flow. They cannot detect the backward flow which cancels out the forward flow. Time is as unreal as the wave universe is unreal."

Good old Walter confirms exactly what I have been stating all along.

Naga - It is currently March 1, 2009.

All you have to do to confirm your Will Intent ability is send me a U2U that is dated January, 2009. Then I will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can indeed manipulate the time stream just as you profess

Better still: start a new thread that has the date of posting automatically logged as January, 2009 - so everyone, not just me, can immediately see it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Hello MG This sounds like some type of Astral attack probably from a 4th Dimensional negative being.
It sounds and appears like something that the three stooges IE the OP and his 2 hangers on invoke and communicate with.
Have you ever seen this before when you were a bit more involved with these less than Divine characters.
Right at the start I would wager the experiences were soft and fluffy which made you lower your higher divine intent.
I bet they made you feel one of the family .
No outsiders allowed a clingy dependency.
Then the communications got ratched up, a bit more lusty perhaps .
Then the feeling of anxiety and fear about leaving no doubt.
So we see a typical circle of love being turned into a paranoid negative fear. classic cult driven model of dependency.
The concept here is the lusty fear driven energy that Mr Richard and his 2 hangers on produce for their discarnates and 4th dimension negative entitys.
The Lordy lord his 2 hangers on and all the discarnates get stronger the disciples get weaker and weaker and turn into dried out pathetic dependent ,depressed suicidal types.
If as I suspect you are getting away from this lot and as I also suspect you may have actually formed a relationship with a 4th Density negative being then they will psychicly attack you.
These attempts will continue and you will have to form divine intent and ask your higher self for help.
Gradually things should hopefully calm down, Research psychic defence
Dont ever go back.
The three stooges eventualy will have kalma to confront.
Theres no such thing as instant spiritual gratification.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
SS,Naga,

To reiterate part of a quote you used here:

"Time is but one of the effects which constitutes this universe. Time flows two ways, but the senses detect only the forward flow. They cannot detect the backward flow which cancels out the forward flow. Time is as unreal as the wave universe is unreal."

Good old Walter confirms exactly what I have been stating all along.

Naga - It is currently March 1, 2009.

All you have to do to confirm your Will Intent ability is send me a U2U that is dated January, 2009. Then I will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can indeed manipulate the time stream just as you profess

Better still: start a new thread that has the date of posting automatically logged as January, 2009 - so everyone, not just me, can immediately see it.

Even the ghost hunter who said he had a gift to alter visioned future events, wasn't able to alter the cosmic 'now' concensus. You misapprehend my statements content: a perceived probability timeline potential can be affected consciously, though it is considered very difficult to do so: I have done it, the GH says he's done it, and I have read of others who have. I have also heard far more expression in the belief that they can't be altered. Hogwash: it is possible: perhaps not for everybody, perhaps not consciously anyway, in most cases.

But setting todays date back was never something I spoke of: this is part of the consensus reality held together by all involved consciousness within our containment field area (how far this extends, is unknown). You're challenge is like asking me to halt the flow of Prime Creatoress' Intent (Energy). See me in a few Light cycles, I will certainly demonstrate such; but not today. Besides of which, had I that Power, I would certainly iron out a few other wrinkles, at the same 'time.'

I think you were stating that a 'visioned' awareness of a time event couldn't be altered, which such visions express as 'future-time.' Not now-time. Awareness of AllNow may include energetic or 3rd state crystallized here-now time: Nostradamus never indicated the intent of altering the future: he made some generalizations, some specific as seen. He in nowise attempted to indicate he could alter the concensus flow of those visions he perceived as more 'specific.' This is a grasp of the Consensus Intent, which I call Prime Creatoress, through which all is made Create (infinite unverses). Metaphysics is more complex then a paragraph can interpret or unravel, but you get my meaning.

I apparently addressed your meaning in the wrong way, hence my tale of two cars/children. It seemed to me what you indicated as impossible.

Now, to describe clearer what you posted here: we are in an Energetic Consensus Construct: It is the Sum of the Parts: I certainly suspect that your request could be adjusted by this Overseeing Awareness, without many of the individual parts ever suspecting. In fact, there have been many threads and commentaries on just such concepts, as you well know.

So, perhaps we are in agreement, but merely misapprehended what the other meant. Seems that way! The infinite potential meaning and experiencing of time is beyond human scope, currently: when relating to things beyond humaness, no human will agree.

I had a teacher once (a ruler slapping nun!) who said that even 'god' couldn't make a square and a circle of the same object, at the same time. That certainly has been disproved (quantum physics).

Excuse me, while I speak to the site owners about registered post-times!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Thank you for a very interesting reply. I really dont know what to say.

I do believe in astral planes and I do believe entities reside on them. I have been astrally attacked in the past but this was the worst attack Ive had. To me your right it had to be from another dimension and I really do need to prevent it from gaining access again.

This thing was very angry and very dark. I posted a few weeks ago about another time in meditation where a dark vortex of energy opened up in front of me, the same dark energy came out of it that came off this reptile entity, however when I saw the vortex no being of form came out of it, just a very evil dark force. It felt like the dark energy was ripping me out of my body upwards. That time it became a battle of wills, I immediatly manifested white light and formed a shield, it finally went and then the room returned back to normal. I posted this in caveman DD astral projection thread a few weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Even the ghost hunter who said he had a gift to alter visioned future events, wasn't able to alter the cosmic 'now' concensus. You misapprehend my statements content: a perceived probability timeline potential can be affected consciously, though it is considered very difficult to do so: I have done it, the GH says he's done it, and I have read of others who have. I have also heard far more expression in the belief that they can't be altered. Hogwash: it is possible: perhaps not for everybody, perhaps not consciously anyway, in most cases.

My point exactly: you can only influence future events, not change the past.

But setting todays date back was never something I spoke of...

You implied that you had the ability to alter a different timeframe than the one you are in now. I wasn't suggesting you set today's date back. I was suggesting that your former self in the past (which to you is the "same" - if you believe that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously) to start a thread in January of 2009.

Now, to describe clearer what you posted here: we are in an Energetic Consensus Construct: It is the Sum of the Parts: I certainly suspect that your request could be adjusted by this Overseeing Awareness, without many of the individual parts ever suspecting. In fact, there have been many threads and commentaries on just such concepts, as you well know.

So, perhaps we are in agreement, but merely misapprehended what the other meant. Seems that way! The infinite potential meaning and experiencing of time is beyond human scope, currently: when relating to things beyond humaness, no human will agree.

I had a teacher once (a ruler slapping nun!) who said that even 'god' couldn't make a square and a circle of the same object, at the same time. That certainly has been disproved (quantum physics).

Excuse me, while I speak to the site owners about registered post-times!

Perhaps then we just differ in how we express similar concepts.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You think that perchance your participation in a thread about incarnate Reticulans possibly orchestrating an overthrow of local governments has anything to do with being astrally attacked by discarnate Reptilians - who are allied with their incarnate Zetan-Reptilian counterparts?

If it were a snake it would bite you.

Oh...that was a snake.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

But setting todays date back was never something I spoke of...

You implied that you had the ability to alter a different timeframe than the one you are in now. I wasn't suggesting you set today's date back. I was suggesting that your former self in the past (which to you is the "same" - if you believe that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously) to start a thread in January of 2009.

3rd Dimension - - - - Now (the present)

4th Dimension - - - - AllNow (past-present-future)

I thought that was understood! I should have clarified this right away: perhaps I forget to mention the 4th dimension as the dimension of AllNow-Time, which was a mistake, sorry.

3rd Dimension - - - - 3 space - 1 time

4th Dimension - - - - 3 time (past-present-future) - 1 space

The 4th can be experienced directly through higher awareness or astral-mental projection.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If it were a snake it would bite you.

Oh...that was a snake.

I have posted a very personal, real and terrifying incident and all you have done is laugh. Thankfully many have U2U me with helpful and honest advice on psychic protection.

Snake or no snake I am stronger than it and it knows it. I doubt very much its a discarnate Reptilians - who is allied with their incarnate Zetan-Reptilian counterparts. No I doubt this very much, but what ever it is it does not stand a chance with me Paul.

So laugh away because it is I who will have the last laugh with such entities. (and they know it)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have no doubt in my mind that it was a Discarnate Reptilian that attacked you, it would make sense. Especially because of your participation in this thread.

Whatever it was or wasn't, no one is saying that you are not growing stronger from this encounter.

I am glad many are sending you Helpful U2Us, but don't forget, paul(and others) were there for you too, providing insight, and encouragement.

Do you honestly think Paul is really laughing at you, i don't think so.

Regardless, may the light shine upon you.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have posted a very personal, real and terrifying incident and all you have done is laugh. Thankfully many have U2U me with helpful and honest advice on psychic protection.

Hey...lighten up Green

If you recall, I have counseled you many times when you have contacted me via e-mail on the issue of astral attacks.

Like, for example, and without naming any names: the perverted energies that work through and around the fallen pupils that you told me about (one in particular at that juncture), which abused you with the same twisted energies said individuals accuse Solists of channeling (but don't).

Moreover, this is not the first time you have had discarnate Reptilian energies attempting to produce disharmony in your life. The serpent lady...remember? You overcame that with my guidance and your own willpower.

You fear spirits too much Green. This came across in your post about not wanting to acknowledge a Group Entity out of fear that one would target you. They sense this. With time and experience it will get easier to defend yourself emotionally.

My intention was merely pointing out what should be obvious to you: the reason why you are attacked in the first place is partly because of your participation in this thread and partly because you are so open psychically. Discarnate Reptilians, who are part of the overall discarnate Reticulan communities, don't like mystics seeing through their agenda, much less discussing it. They see you as someone who is psychically open and more afraid of them than the other metaphysicians in this thread.

Snake or no snake I am stronger than it and it knows it. I doubt very much its a discarnate Reptilians - who is allied with their incarnate Zetan-Reptilian counterparts. No I doubt this very much, but what ever it is it does not stand a chance with me Paul.

Well, I trust that at least the part of your appraisal about being stronger than them is accurate.

So laugh away because it is I who will have the last laugh with such entities. (and they know it)

That's the spirit

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

Hello MG This sounds like some type of Astral attack probably from a 4th Dimensional negative being.
It sounds and appears like something that the three stooges IE the OP and his 2 hangers on invoke and communicate with.

If as I suspect you are getting away from this lot and as I also suspect you may have actually formed a relationship with a 4th Density negative being then they will psychicly attack you.
These attempts will continue and you will have to form divine intent and ask your higher self for help.

Indeed PR has spoken of being "attacked" by evil entities himself. His posts are on ATS here someplace, but are very old by now. He knows the dangers of channeling the "wrong" entities. I recall the posts involved another member who paul was coaching, teaching meditation techniques to, and this member had encountered bad spirits or demons or whatever. He/she was very scared and this is where I read about paul talking about his own disasterous meditating experiences.

It was quite honestly heartbreaking to read through that thread. I went back further and the member had started off not believing paul and you could see how he eventually won that person over, ultimately until he'd succeeded in drawing him into a very dangerous place. If and when they complain something bad is happening he will twist it until they see the "good" in it.

It's not my concern if he wants to talk about aliens, it's not his either. He just uses any avenue he can to lure in the weak. His type preys on people who are at a crossroads in their life or sprituality.

Beware. Meditation isn't something to take lightly, not something you just dabble away at for fun or to grant your desires. It's dangerous to open yourself up without knowing how to do so correctly and safely and not close down properly at the end. The same way we have to start up and shut down our PC's safely. You really have no idea who you're "inviting" in to you. Invitation is key (to those wishing to harm you) and is achieved by you asking (inviting), using certain ways. Once you've done that, and done so not knowing how to do it safely and correctly, you risk inviting the wrong entities or tapping into the wrong place. It's most likely how PR himself became used as "conduit" or 'teacher". He dialled the wrong number and I suggest you get off his party line now, and to those who haven't yet joined with him to proceed with caution. He's teaching you how to do it using the wrong methods that will achieve a regrettable outcome.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by violet]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Interesting fuel for thought Naga.

I will consider it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
I have no doubt in my mind that it was a Discarnate Reptilian that attacked you [Mr Green], it would make sense. Especially because of your participation in this thread.

GMTA.

Originally posted by darcon
Whatever it was or wasn't, no one is saying that you are not growing stronger from this encounter.

Valid point.

If one remains spiritually conscientious (and this does not imply submission), one can actually accelerate in growth from dealing with dirt bags on both sides of the spectrum - in the flesh and in the discarnate dimensions.

It's certainly a motivation of mine in being here.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Hey...lighten up Green

If you recall, I have counseled you many times when you have contacted me via e-mail on the issue of astral attacks.

Like, for example, and without naming any names: the perverted energies that work through and around the fallen pupils that you told me about (one in particular at that juncture), which abused you with the same twisted energies said individuals accuse Solists of channeling (but don't).

You overcame that with my guidance and your own willpower.

You fear spirits too much Green.

My intention was merely pointing out what should be obvious to you:

I think this sums it up.

Another dissatisfied pupil.

Just as I said when they start to complain and doubt PR, he twists it all around and pats himself on the back.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I grant I was away from this forum a long time and only recently returned. But for catssakes can't people have an intelligent conversation about a TOPIC without it becoming an endless social-politics thread?

I do not care who is fed by angels or eaten by demons, I do not care who is channeling aliens or manifesting entities, I do not care who is allegedly almost omniscient or for that matter who believes nothing. I'd just like to be able to read and/or discuss something without everybody's personal problems in the way. Is it so darn much to ask.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join