It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Reticulan Intervention (Warning)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nemazasho
Paul Richard,

why is it that when somebody comes in here and directly challenges the core of where your coming from/what you say,

you label them a troll, claim they are "derailing" the topic, and then proceed to add them to your ignore list?

I am relatively new to you.

There is challenging and there is trolling. I get challenged constantly in here but I hardly put all of them on my ignore list.

Moreover, a number of them are repeat offenders and are using the same baseless arguments and slander they have used before.

Additionally, there have been those that have - and I am not the only one who has stated so in here - tried to derail the topic

I am not interested in debating those who are prejudiced and not open to having a civil discussion. Like the far left and the far right fringes, they are not rationale and they are not progressive, but useless.

Like the adage about trying to debate pigs (or trolls) being a waste of time.

After doing so many times in ATS over a period of years I have simply become more discriminating in spotting them as they emerge.

Time is short. Life is short. And I have no intention of wasting time or energy needlessly.

You'll learn this yourself...eventually.

But it may take a while.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nemazasho

Everybody can see what they wish to see, its dependent on their viewpoint and as we all know not everyones viewpoint is the same. If you want to see Paul as secretive and mysterious than that is your viewpoint, if you want to see him as dedicated and focused as I do that is my viewpoint.

The specific two posters creating fantastical mysteries about Paul is only to create doubt and thats the only point to it. So in the end you end up asking questions about Pauls character and doubting his honesty just as the posters wanted you too.

You are letting this 'doubt game' work on you by those specific posters because if it did not work, you would not be asking about Pauls credibility and asking about the topic at hand

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Alright guys - fair enough, I can see where you are coming from.

I suppose people taking shots at character will indeed instill unrational doubt.

You say it is a regular thing from those guys, and that is evident from their posts - they didn't seem out of the blue.

My experience of you shows an active and dedicated participant in the topic at hand, and I suppose that's why we are all here.

Though sometimes peripheral or tangent comments can take us interesting places, so let's not be so quick to label it derailment
The train always continues on.

You are letting this 'doubt game' work on you by those specific posters because if it did not work, you would not be asking about Pauls credibility and asking about the topic at hand

Asking a few questions isn't a doubt game. My opinion of him is based on the quality of his posts and the personality traits I perceive when reading between the lines of what he says, not what a few random people have claimed.

Some people just came in here with some things to say about him, and I was curious as to what it all meant as I am new to these forums.

I think we're clear here now.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by nemazasho]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
reply to post by atlasastro

Another troll I see in this thread.
Given your track record of avoiding the flaws in your predictions and mystical channelled insights, I have to say: Wrong again Paul.

I have a few points to make before I just put you on my ignore list.
Great. I know its easier to ignore the cold truth of reality. Take the easy path Paul.

First, Zecharia Sitchin's archeological findings are not the only verification that a technically advanced group of extraterrestrials came here long ago and mixed their DNA with the hominids in order to come up with Homo sapiens. That is also confirmed, albeit unofficially, by the United States Air Force through Linda Moulton Howe's testimony.
And there are just as many, if not more findings that show the vast majority of these are false Paul. False. How did get the DNA from the technically advanced ET to compare us to so as to Divine that we have ET DNA. Yep, just a little hiccup. Dude, if they had ET DNA, they wouldn't need a video to sell the story. Case closed. Logic wins. Reality wins. Fear loses. Fantasy loses. Paul loses.

Secondly, my Guides have about an 80% accuracy rate in their predictions. I've said this before a number of times in ATS. The reason why it can't be 100% - for anyone - is because the future is in a constant state of flux.
You can say what you want Paul. As I have also called you a fraud a number of times on ATS. Given your rationale, that means my very saying it makes it True.
Going by the numbers though Paul. Your success is 0%. No Hillary, No Invasion LAST YEAR, No dead people walking around since 2005. Shall I continue Paul, your 0 from 3 so far. 0. 0 by 100 gives us 0. 0%. ZERO Paul. Zero accuracy Paul. In fact, it is no accuracy at all. Quite the reverse, you are 100% inaccurate.
The reason why you can't predict at 100% is because you are wrong. To state that the Future is in a constant state of flux is asinine if not moronic. You are saying that there is a stage by which the future is constant, at about 80%. And that this flux effects a 20% variable in Future events exposing you to error.
OK. Test. Make 10 predictions Paul. Lets see if you get 8. Simple. Flux You Paul.
Yeah, yeah. I know, your guides only deal with impending doom and gloom invasions from ET.

Thirdly, for the spiritually primitive - like you atlasastro - suicide is a very bad idea. Well, maybe in your case it would be a very good idea, as it would mean a one-way ticket to Hell.
Thanks Paul, I know its a bad Idea, thats why I have highlighted it to you on threads. You took the Bait. As I know your website advocates Spiritual Warriors would accelerate their enlightenment by suicide. You may paint it any way you want Paul. I have argued this with you before and you may justify suicide by any means, but I will call you on this, every time Paul. So others on ATS know what your beliefs entail.
As for being Spiritually Primitive, coming from you, that is a complement. I'll continue to go about aiding, caring and sharing with and for people within my reality, my family and friends, in my community(online too against certain types that try to exploit and recruit others through, say fear mongering), in my city. I do this all the Time. I don't need to scare them with stories of Invasions, ET's and Evil Disencarnates.
I also don't appoint myself as the ANSWER. or SPECIAL. I also don't give myself AMAZING POWERS or PROPHESIES ad hoc as the times may dictate. I know its boring, But not everyone can be as fantastic as you Paul, oh, yes I forgot. They can, but only if they listen to you, right!

MAGI/JEDI/ISTARI: God Realised Masters of First through Tenth Stage Mastery. Once Ascended into the Monad Realms of Light above the Higher Realms (beyond the spiritual vibration of the discarnate Saints), they will have the ability to create a Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS) and their own superior bodies (be they Para-Human or Avataric Form). Their respective SGS will grant them the energy to maintain their body in health, youth and beauty - as well as to give them various telepathic and telekinetic Gifts of the Spirit when they are incarnate in their new form
MAGI/JEDI/ISTARI.
That is you isn't it. Paul. Or should I call you LORD AVADAR. Da da da dun dada dun dada. Luke, I am your Godhead sun maji ascended master Jedi telekenetic Father. NNNNNNnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo.

Through Avadar/Paul Richard & Other Solist Spiritual Mediums
This is the innovative strategy that was first devised by Lord Avadar for a less powerful Ascended Master to..........
We agree with Lord Avadar's appraisal and wish to confirm to........

Lord Avadar, why would there be a need for the title LORD. Why would a spirit need to differentiate itself with a feudal title? Anyway, I guess us primitives need to bow down before the might of Lord Avadar.

But in all honesty, when you are God Realized, there is absolutely no karmic penalty for committing suicide - as you are not trying to escape anything. When a God Realized soul crosses over, it is capable of doing much more than even multibillionaires can do in physical terms. The reason: their access to and ability to use The Light.
Maybe in your fantasy religion Paul. I knew this would be your line. If you need to kill your body to aid the spiritual process to fight the invasion(which was what your TSOLsite advocated), then you need to escape your body. If your spirit is trapped in a body, but under your guidance needs to be freed to fight as a telekinetic magi warrior, then that sounds like escaping something through suicide. Your logic and rationale fail. Again. Wow, I just bet that must be an amazing insight when a person self realises themselves as a GOD. Wow.

So why am I not forcing my Ascension?
Who cares. I know why though.

I am sticking around long enough for my Disciples to evolve in specific ways, which they are working on extensively, and because I want to keep up an accelerated growth pattern myself.
Sure. How noble. How is the Disciples recruitment going.

If the Reticulans orchestrate an official overthrow, we are already well on our way in being prepared for that event.
IF. IF IF. IF.Thanks. You better be prepared when they don't. I am sure all your disciples will want to know why they have wasted their lives in a role-playing fantasy dressed as religion and spiritualism dashed with contemporary sci-fi culture and popular alien conspiracy jargon.

That being stated, welcome to Paul_Richard's ignore list.

This is the Fourth time on as many threads that you have said that. Yet you still reply to me. :loll:

[edit on 28-2-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There is a possiblity that every so often, when "too many of the cattle" awaken and "become enlightened" our numbers are culled.

We as a species have always been kept very busy, very side tracked with simply "surviving".

Manipulated now to even "trim our own numbers".

The "stupid ones" are left and the "farming and harvesting" go back to business as usual.

Such is the way when you need slaves to do labor that requires thinking and reasoning vs a completely stupid domestic "animal". Cows may be a good food source, but they can't make goods, mine, compute and supervise each other.

Ingenious, prisons without bars and prisoners that don't realize they are inmates on a conquerored and enslaved planet.

Yes even trapped birds, pets can live in beautiful golden cages, but they still are trapped, never allowed to experience true freedom, never allowed to "fly".

If one doesn't realize they are enslaved, they don't rebel. A prison where the prisoners police themselves and never try to escape.

If there is no actual "proof" then there is always division amoung the masses and thus they are kept divided and conquerored.

Given any substancial proof and we would possibly unite as a species.

Possibly this is the way beings that are evolutionarily and technologically advanced run their planets. Not with a out in the open, in your face system of running things but rather a subversive let the herd help police themselves type of rule.

Just a theory, just some thoughts thrown out there. No proof.

Like Neo in Matrix, I have come to the conclusion that something doesn't add up, somethings not quite right, but at this point theories such as the ones David Icke has laid out are all speculation and nothing more.

I've watched people that have accumulated small levels of power and they don't come out blazing with guns out in the open, true power is gathered in a very quiet subversive, manipulated and deceptive way. There is no need for bragging, power in and of itself is it's own reward for those that crave it.

For people out there that say "Well, there can't be reptilians", in other dimensions, on other worlds, or on other worlds within other worlds or spaces between spaces of other worlds there can and probably is the possibility of many different forms of intellegent life that have evolved or been tinkered with different than then ours.

We are so limited as multi dimensional beings trapped in a three dimensional form going through this earthly experience. Limited by time and space as well as limited number of senses. Most of us go through our whole lives with blinders thinking everything is as it seems. It's easier that way for most of us.

All I know is something, the way we go about our daily lives, the way we preceive things, the way our world is run makes no logical sense and something just isn't quite right, something is amiss.

When I was young, I thought things were exactly as they seemed and black was black and white was white. I had all the answers, I pretty much had most things figured out or so I thought.

The arrogance of youth.

For me, at present, the older I get the less I now know and there are more shades of gray then one could ever imagine.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Anyway I wanted to ask you about your post above. You say the greys are a highly advanced race who are both spiritual and committed to non suffering. Do you have any experience to back this up? I only ask because of the one terrifying and abusive abduction that I can remember , I just know it was the Greys. I didnt see them but something deep inside me, deep in my sub conscious mind knows it was the Greys. Why if they are spiritual did they abuse me, terrify me, push me around to the point I had bruises?

If just 1% of the abduction stories I've heard (mostly regarding the greys) are true to think of them as even remotely benevolent is ludicris.

Taking someone, anyone or something against their will and doing stuff to them without their consent and against their will is not nice.

A group can be technologically advanced and still lack morals or ethics.

I have never had an abduction experience and I never want one.

If a ship where to land in the field across from my house I would not go out to greet the little critters.

Pictures of them give me the chills, their eyes are so cold, so "without soul" looking. Don't know how to explain it, but maybe they are "technologically advanced" but anyone that operates in a subversive way and with deception is usually out to screw you.

Prime directive of any and all species everywhere is probably survival.

Me personally, if I saw a ship of theirs land, I'de run and hide post haste.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

And yes, I believe you have achieved a spiritual base, but I've posted on the True Nature of Spirituality elsewhere, and I doubt that it would be received positively by you (at this time: maybe another life!).

Well then it is best kept to yourself and not to be told to me.
I find this is the main problem in an individuals spiritual awakening, they are given "insight" from others which although may make perfect sense to them, is meaningless and often damadging to those that are either not ready for it, or its the sort of information that bears no relevance to their path. I believe our spirit is quite capable of recieving information it requires to progress at the exact time all on its own. This is why I think its important to close our minds off to all the outside noise of others influence (even if its meant in good will) and to learn to truely listen to our own inner self.

So yes tell me in the next life
If its something I need to know, I will instinctively ask you for it anyway!

Your 'awareness' directed you out of this thread? Good: I've told everyone to remove their guides, but weak humans can't do without a crowd around, whereas a Person of Knowledge, of Power, is Entirely Alone in The Task. A dark thread like this could influence a weak mind, lost on the path; good advice for many. And since you're here reading this, here's one of the real reasons you were urged away:

You are right, when we are confronted with important decisions the right choice can not be made whilst in a crowd. Many things can influence us, even though we may not realize it, and the best place to find your way is alone.

This thread as you say is a very dark thread. This does concern me that many may read it and feel the fear of said invasion. This fear around 2012 is something I have started to feel strongly about and recently started a thread up to address the many fears surrounding 2012 and alien invasions. I would urge any reader who is starting to feel immense fear around this date to read my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It is important to remember nothing is ever helped from feelings of negativity and fear, any given situation is always best taken on with positivity and hope. If you think negative and feel fear this is what you attract into your life. Think positive, loose the fear and this is the energy you will attract to your life.

The power of thought is a very powerful tool, many do not realize exactly how powerful it is. Be careful what you feel and think, it almost always materializes.

Think your world is going to be invaded, give energy and thought to it and you'll convince yourself its going to happen. Then by convincing yourself its going to happen you've already introduced fear and negativity into your life.

The humans natural state of being is one of complete joy and love. This state can be achieved in your here and now, you can not expect to feel this natural state of joyful awarness if you allow negative thoughts and fear into your being.

This invasion is a future prediction, a future projected scenario that bears no relevance to your life hear and now. Nothing is gained from giving away your own personal life energy to worry of future events.

Eckhart Tolle once said it is not unusual for individuals to wait their whole life for their life to actually start. Dont waste your life projecting your self into future fears and invasions, live it now, otherwise you may find you've spent the last 3 years waiting for an invasion so you can start your post 2012 life!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I see, sort of like everybody is doing, bearing out the attitude of,
'burying one's head in the sand,' if the actuality isn't cheery and positive and lovely and loving, the 'natural human condition.'

Whoa, I'd buy a few extra bags of sand, because you're not gonna wanna read this post!

The Fall of Man (called, 'falling into the Luciferian condition,' or Matter state), was done in joy and love and curiosity and innocence. There, awaiting them, (see, Itzhak Bentov, "Stalking the Wild Pendulum") were Beings more advanced, more 'sophisticated,' and more ruthless, and, they were reptilian 'meat' (energy) eaters, enjoying a wide palate. They were there ahead of the pristine purity of these descending 'angels' (humanity), and took quick advantage, eventually subverting them to a state of seperation from their 'god-awareness.'

If you doubt this, you have much to learn. Innocence only thrives in a place of purity, which is found at the very Beginning (illusion) and the End of the Cycle of Light, not during. Here, work and learning is to be faced (its why everybody has challenges they face in life: your obvious proof). Running in the fields and burying one's head in the sand at hint of unpleasantness, is the Ultimate Ignorance. Don't like that thought? My wife, pure innocent soul, was just like that, too. She's stronger, now (no, I don't influence her with, 'be this way,' she had her own ability to make changes as she chose: I see her as more courageous now, not so timid of ungentleness). So much for indulgence in bliss while others make this possible for them, those who fight the True War for Perfection.

Here ya go (sand, please):

Dalai Lama serves a meal...

On the more serious side, Florinda said that women defend to the death something that they don't even have..... the social order. This led to comments regarding the flyers and their eating habits, which is to say....us! They eat us down to our heals leaving us nothing but our crummy self-reflection. She reported that a well off, sick, crazy young friend of theirs, was always insulted by Carlos Castaneda because he always opened himself up like a balloon to be popped. This guy, however, took a picture of a flyer. It was leaping over a sea of people gathered at the pyramids in Tenochitlan. They were there to see the Dalai Lama at the pyramids. She said that 'intent' somehow allowed the picture to be taken. The figure was gigantic and appeared to be leaping over the crowd, from one pyramid to the other. There, at that gathering, with all of those people pouring out their emotions and self-relections/importance in the form of their devotion and longing, the flyers were gorging themselves on their awareness'. So much energy was available to them that they somehow or another crossed the boundaries of perception to be caught by the camera which was one of those that take a series of pictures with one click. That picture was the middle picture and was the only one with the image of the flyer upon it. The flyer looked to be a gigantic man leaping above the heads of the crowd.

The flyers attach to us and eat the sheen of our awareness down to the ground. But Florinda asserted, for those whose awareness is regrown through discipline, that is the fluid discipline of warriorship, the flyers do not eat them. They do not like the taste of discipline. It is unpalatable to them. Following the warriors way makes us taste bad, like a dirty chicken, to them. Florinda said, possibly in response to a question, that there were inorganic awareness' present in the hall we were in. Some, she said, appeared brownish, grayish, likes puffs or spirals. She said that she could see them but we could not because 90 percent of our energy went into holding up our self-reflection and self-importance (don Juan used 98% she said).

Florinda talked about the Flyers or beings of non-organic energy, that eat us like we eat chickens. Just as chickens are totally oblivious to their fate, we go about our silly business without a clue that we are fodder for these things. We are in a chicken coup and are stupid morons, or self important apes who waste our chances. This information was shocking and true. Maybe some of the participants might have been annoyed, but upon due consideration, I found her diatribe to be refreshing and to the point as I'm sure many there did. Florinda said that she was not trying to deliberately insult us. She was only repeating what they themselves had been told by the Old Nagual, as she called don Juan Matus, to be clear on whether she was talking about him or Carlos Castaneda. This led to comments about a weird, but very funny tendency the warriors of the old Nagual's party had, to talk in a low monotone voice, like they were retarded. They would do this to repeat or to emphasize in a humorous fasion, what was being talked about. Florinda demonstrated the voice and would do it throughout the lecture with the audience really getting a kick out of it. She did it in New York too but didn't give an explanation for it so I wondered then what some of those people thought. It was very funny and provided one of many personal glimpses into their highly unique world each seeming to be like gems of sorts, for so long had there been the desire to be near any of them or to encounter them. This gathering, then, was more than was incredible, like a dream come true (no pun intended).
Dalai Lama serves a meal

No one expects one to do more than they can: in wartime (life in matter is war, sorry: War In Heaven: As Above, So Below), the brave who do not fight, at least help out: supporting the weak, the infirm, the hungry, the tired, the wounded. They don't run off playing in the fields of delight and ignore all the 'bad out there,' because it disturbs their consciousness.

That's why don Juan & lineage called themselves 'Warriors,' not 'Hiders.'

Have a pleasant journey.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Wow.

Your style of writing reminds me of a closet HCR practitioner and supermoderator in ATS named Majic - that a number of members have made the comment that he could easily be a professional writer, novelist, etc.

You express yourself extremely well and you explain the situation with the Reticulans with precision and clarity.

I'm going to keep an eye on you.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Actually In you writing about this particular topic it reminds me of a DVD I saw a while ago in Egypt where a bus load of people gathered at a certain spot to be abducted. The video is very rare and apparently from the DVD I saw that featured it the tape is under 'lock and key'

Pretty much what happened was a tourist bus full of people went to a location outside the Pyramids and gathered for about 6 minutes with one of the group video taping the whole thing.

Seven minutes went by and you could see in the top left of the camera a white light which gradually got overwhelmingly brighter and brighter. The light enveloped everyone on the ground and the camera footage was also nothing but white.

The camera dropped the light faded and everyone was gone, not a trace of around 60 who just vanished into thin air.

From what I remember it is the only documented footage on what appeared to be an abduction which gives reason for it being under 'lock and key'

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Paul Richard, I don't want to place my beliefs in the hands of another person's hearsay, so I will ask you directly:

Is it really true you falsely prediced Hilary 2008, an alien invasion last year, and the dead walking the earth a few years back from this one?

Is it really true you call yourself Lord Avadar, and that you have disciples following your words?

If so, why the title? Are you implying that you are a Godhead, a master of a household, a feudal superior? Or is this title just a fiction?

May I have a link to your website in a u2u so I can go see for myself what you preach in your day to day life? Surely it is relevant to understanding your approach on these forums.

I was going to stay out of it, but I think they are all valid questions.

If I was allegedly doing any of the above I would stand by them, and answer for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

I see, sort of like everybody is doing, bearing out the attitude of,
'burying one's head in the sand,' if the actuality isn't cheery and positive and lovely and loving, the 'natural human condition.'

Whoa, I'd buy a few extra bags of sand, because you're not gonna wanna read this post!

The Fall of Man (called, 'falling into the Luciferian condition,' or Matter state), was done in joy and love and curiosity and innocence. There, awaiting them, (see, Itzhak Bentov, "Stalking the Wild Pendulum") were Beings more advanced, more 'sophisticated,' and more ruthless, and, they were reptilian 'meat' (energy) eaters, enjoying a wide palate. They were there ahead of the pristine purity of these descending 'angels' (humanity), and took quick advantage, eventually subverting them to a state of seperation from their 'god-awareness.'

If you doubt this, you have much to learn. Innocence only thrives in a place of purity, which is found at the very Beginning (illusion) and the End of the Cycle of Light, not during. Here, work and learning is to be faced (its why everybody has challenges they face in life: your obvious proof). Running in the fields and burying one's head in the sand at hint of unpleasantness, is the Ultimate Ignorance. Don't like that thought? My wife, pure innocent soul, was just like that, too. She's stronger, now (no, I don't influence her with, 'be this way,' she had her own ability to make changes as she chose: I see her as more courageous now, not so timid of ungentleness). So much for indulgence in bliss while others make this possible for them, those who fight the True War for Perfection.

Here ya go (sand, please):

Naga, I do not need any sand thank you.
I am not running away from any unpleasentaries , I am not weak and I am not ignorant. I am strong and fully aware of my lifes realities.

I have dared to look at myself and my life NOW. I think you'll find this is a very brave thing to do, many do not live in their absolute now, it is thought that only 10% of the population are in their now at any one given time, the rest are either living in their past or as in this thread their future. So please accept your sand bags back.

If say this invasion was to happen, I would react to it with my whole being in that very moment we were invaded because then to me it would be a reality, it would become my now.

What type of "warrior" are you if your constantly living in this future invasion? You are infact putting YOUR head in the sand by not facing up to your reality and life NOW. By constantly living your life through reptiles, greys, future worlds and incarnations you are infact not living the life you actually have.

You say I have much to learn, well I have all I need to know to cope with this moment in my life now. If tomorrow I need to learn something new to adapt to a new situation I will learn it then. We learn when we need to learn. I do not look to learn how to cope with an alien invasion, because at this precise moment in my life now, I do not need to cope with an alien invasion.

May I ask you all on this thread to stop what you are doing for a second. Just stop...... clear your mind...... clear it completely of all thoughts just for a moment (if you've managed this your in your now by the way)...... now ask yourself this one question.......What is wrong and that you are unable to cope with in your life in that one moment?................... If you managed to move your being to a complete zone of silence then the answer will be NOTHING! Nothing is wrong with that moment in your life because its perfect, because its your very point of now. We can all cope with that one point of now in our lives but once you try to cope with your future (which you never actually arrive at) you find unable to cope, your consciousness is taken to a point of fear and anxiety. There is no fear and anxiety in that one moment of silence, that one moment of now. Alien invasion....I'll deal with that with the courage of my now if and when it happens. Now what is uncourageous about that?

We have been through this before Naga, and I think we will never agree but its fun discussing it with you!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Paul Richard, I don't want to place my beliefs in the hands of another person's hearsay, so I will ask you directly:

Is it really true you falsely prediced Hilary 2008[1], an alien invasion last year[2], and the dead walking the earth a few years back from this one[3]?

You asked me with civility so I will answer all of your questions:

1. The Society Of Light accurately predicted that George W. Bush would become a US President and then re-elected if he was not assassinated. That was on the morning of election day the first time in his bid for the White House. They then stated, I believe it was in 2006, that Hillary Clinton would be the next President. Later they said that at that time it was the most probable future but that it changed to Obama. Two out of three predictions were therefore dead on.

2. I think what you are referring to is when TSOL said that an alien overthrow could happen as early as 2008-2009, depending of course on the circumstances, much as they predict now. If a certain situation pans out, the probability of them directly intervening significantly increases - as stated in the OP.

3. The prophecy about the dead rising from their graves, confirmed by TSOL, is from Michel de Nostradame (aka Nostradamus):

Resurrection of the Dead in the 21st Century - Century 10, Quatrain 74(1)

The year seven of the great number being past.

There shall be seen the sports of the ghostly sacrifice.

Not far from the great age of the millennium,

That the buried shall come out of their graves.

The "great age of the millennium" is the year 2000.

The "year seven of the great number" is the year 2005 (2 + 5 = 7).

It could also just mean the year 2007.

Our interpretation: After the year 2005 or 2007, there will be people who will rise from the dead. These will be the people who have learned to use HCR on a regular basis and who have grown to a high spiritual level (Magi or Elder).

Note that there is no wiggle room for misinterpretation of any of the above. We do this intentionally, as with all our teaching. Therefore, please assume that it is meant to be taken absolutely literally.

If you want further clarification on #3 (i.e., the "how to"), that entails a manifestation in The Light question, and, as I stated elsewhere in ATS recently, those kinds of questions - for people who use HCR daily and correctly - are best suited for private e-mail.

Is it really true you call yourself Lord Avadar, and that you have disciples following your words?

That really bothers you, doesn't it?

The discarnate Saints grant the title of "Lord" to certain Elders, myself included.

Don't believe it?

Ask them yourself in Radiant meditation.

But I prefer Paul_Richard in here, thank you.

A disciple is a top student.

As to mine, I have already alluded to them before, even in this thread. They, like me, are in a state of spiritual preparation through their HCR and related. Just had - this morning in fact - a major promotion in one important area for one of them: you know who you are but don't mention it in ATS.

If so, why the title? Are you implying that you are a Godhead, a master of a household, a feudal superior? Or is this title just a fiction?

See the above response.

May I have a link to your website in a u2u so I can go see for myself what you preach in your day to day life? Surely it is relevant to understanding your approach on these forums.

Go to my profile. Scroll down. On the left side is a link to an overview of our metaphysical understanding - my Life Lessons. From there you will have access to all the pertinent information.

If I was allegedly doing any of the above I would stand by them, and answer for it.

Spreading disinformation and taking quotes out of context are the weapons of flamers and trolls - as well as paid disinformation agents. Since what they try to further is spiritually counterproductive, as well as oftentimes flatly wrong, if you want to stay on a spiritual path you are best to avoid the opinions (and even contact with) those kinds of people.

It may come as a surprise to you, but most of our ministry is not focused toward ATS membership, but on the discarnate planes and also within our International Fellowship.

This is therefore a side show, not the main event occurring behind the scenes

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

It may come as a surprise to you, but most of our ministry is not focused toward ATS membership, but on the discarnate planes and also within our International Fellowship.

International fellowship. Last time I looked there was about 7 of you
You, Darcon, Drakir, that Mr dead bloke and a few others. So yer if thats an International fellowship then yer whoooo. Is it not correct Mr richards all if not most of your followers from ATS eventually see through you and leave For every one who stays Id say 10 have left
could say they saw the light .

Your going to include the poor unfortunate discarnates you trap of course in this International fellowship do the dead count towards membership? as long as you trap them in your eternal energy exchanges they have no choice except to be "members" and call you Lord do they.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That really bothers you, doesn't it?

Oh yes, very much so. I go to bed trembling at the mere thought. Don't even remind me of the cold sweats.

Alright man, you've sufficiently answered the questions, thank you for that.

I won't hold Hillary against you, because many in the alternative media community believed the same, until some behind the scenes gears changed and the Bilderbergs chose Obama as the frontman instead. All the same, either way.

I think they (Hil and Oba) met secretely to seal the deal once the planners saw public opinion sway far enough from her.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

...I go to bed trembling at the mere thought. Don't even remind me of the cold sweats.

Alright man, you've sufficiently answered the questions, thank you for that.

Anytime...and, better still, I am only an e-mail away.

I won't hold Hillary against you, because many in the alternative media community believed the same, until some behind the scenes gears changed and the Bilderbergs chose Obama as the frontman instead. All the same, either way.

The future is always in a state of flux. You have possibilities and you have probabilities, and even in the second category things can change as the future is not cast in cement, with rare exceptions.

I think they (Hil and Oba) met secretely to seal the deal once the planners saw public opinion sway far enough from her.

It was obvious that she made a deal to either be an Ambassador or to be appointed to a high level Cabinet position. This became clear after she started to support him. Becoming the Secretary of State came as no surprise.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Preparedness in the Now

Well, some feel living in the now means paying no attention to the potential Future.
Most Interesting. On that note, for any and all reading, please convey the message to All whom you know and meet:

Preparedness for the Future is No Longer of Need.

School's and University students are Dismissed: the knowledge you have been attaining, in Preparedness for your 'Futures', are no longer valid. Live in the now; if something comes along to pass, deal with it at that time, please. No sense accumulating knowledge and increased abilities/insight/preparedness, as it is entirely useless, hogwash, and a waste of intelligent time. I received this message from a scientist, btw. Classes Out.

Secret of the Andes

"So often one mortal becomes engrossed with the thigns of the day until all his energies are taken up and sapped of their strength by the futility of each day and its many blind alleys. Let us grasp at least a few moments of each day and see the vision that shall soon leave the kingdom f visions and fantsy and the kingdom of illusion, sand shall come down and dwell among us; and it shall be real and we can feel of its great substance.

"'Brother, where shall I find the greatest meal which shall give me the most satisfaction for development of my spirit?' you shall say:

"'Yes, those who say catasrophe comes are true; they speak with truth; but the Earth will not end. It shall become new...'

"All would end upon the Earth two years from today---all would be dead if it were not for the fact that some will be able to raise their vibration to the new level. But remember, as you see that which decays and dies before your eyes, it is because all is being made new. Rejoice that you see these things, for it is your salvation which draweth nigh, and not your doom.

"And therfore you must tell your fellow-man that the catastrophes will come, but that they are your salvation. Rejoice! for the old passes away.

"When is this time coming? We are now in it. Each day it grows in intensity. More of your craft that fly in the air are coming down. More floods! The Polar caps melting more each day! The water levels rising! In creasing Earthquakes!

"The governments of the world are in panic, yet they do not show it outwardly.

"And now we enter the great period of initiation. The skies of Earth will become fanastic. Through many prophecies that have come to you from other people working throughout the world, you feel you have an insight into what shall take place; and yet I say verily that pen has not recorded nor voice uttered that which shall become a great sign and display in the skies of Earth, for the elements themselves will have control for a short period of time [they are Alive: SS]....the entire face of the Earth shall change. It will become unrecognizable.

"What has come through under the Nostradamus forces is true.

"Therefore it is your duty to bring them this message which is two-fold: a warning to prepare for that which shall come in the waves and the winds; and it is a message secondarily that there are those who care, who are acting as the emissaries of the Infinite One. Tell them they are loved, that they shall be guided as they ask to be guided: 'Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.'

"They shall be caught up, and be where the eagles gather."
("Secret of the Andes," by Brother Philip, published 1961 [George Hunt Williamson,
who was a ufo contactee])

Also...

Space Invaders

"The Scales upon the Dragon's body began to move and spin in my vision as I was transported to other possible scenes. I saw the community of earth form autonomous kingdoms based upon a mostly agrarian economy. I also saw communities form upon Plato's idea of a philosopher king or Tibet's idea of an enlightened religious ruler. These did not last long and produced far worse effects than were forseen. Humans became docile and trusting and opened their hearts to invaders from outer space who eventually reunified the planet under a one world government. The human race eventually woke up and made a valiant effort to save their world. The aliens relented but not until destruction left the Earth a cinder. This scenario leaves off at the Age of Capricorn where I could not see any further. It was unclear whether or not the Earth could be salvaged or whether it had any desire to go on as a living being."
("Scales of the Dragon," by A.Dragon, 1999)

The Key is to Awaken from slumber the many about Earth who would care, if they only knew, that, right Above them, the Forces of Darkness are descending upon this planet, Now. From one level to the next lowest, this 3rd dimension we call Earth.

Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
OK i see I am on ignore but i also see members still falling at the feet of this Lordy type so I will try to inform them more of who this Lord Avadar is. he is actually a Lord of a mansion, the playboy mansion.

To find out why he is Lord Avadar of his own personal play boy mansion please follow links below to his site

65.254.42.250... Just under his flashing icon is a list of further links click on The Society of Light it is the 13th link. On this page go to the bottom of what is on your screen it should say this below

1. Our main Prophetess as well as an independent metaphysical-spiritual author: Saint Aleta, a Para-Unifier, she has projected this and this feminine form at times on the Seventh Plane, with her own interpretation for each (Saint Aleta's Nihilation prophecy); a

Click on the pictures they are linked as the word (THIS)of his so called discarnate saints one is the dead spirit of an old play boy model ...why has he joined up with play boy models whats saintly about this? Why are all his saints ex models or ex celebrities he has no plain Janes at all .

There are also very seductive pictures of alia, Asana Aleta (warning this is a topless photo to any readers under age)

Did you not only a few weeks ago have a saint called alexa who you had many over 18 pictures of which I see have now been removed. It needs to be shown to people who are thinking of taking this up as a religion what is on your TSOL web site. How old are your members? Is it right under 18 should be led into this sort of thing? Did I not read Darcon was only 17?

Is it not these saints you radiate to in your meditation..yes I can see how that would end up....

Your whole site is ego based you are ego based and your followers have given in to their egos. i bet that pupil who you've promoted this morning is over the moon with his many god heads he now has. How anyone can even think we get promoted in our spiritual path says it all. You even state as Elders you are More powerful than the creator themself. If this is not ego then what is.

A Supreme Elder is a God Realized soul who has progressed beyond The Original Creator/Lord Alpha-ISIS in Stability Quotient as well as Frequency Quotient/Master Stage.

Im sorry if any member gets offended by these links but the truth is offensive.

come on people open your eyes next he'll be saying its a link out of context well how does that work? I was here the last time he did a recruitment drive and sometimes it feels like Im banging my head against a brick wall these discarnates are just that discarnates they are not gods, saints or anything of the sort.

this thread is headin where his last recruitment drive one went so many were put on ignore those 3 stooges ended up just talking to themselves

[edit on 28-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

hello SS,Naga

What you are referring to is clock time. We as working and living humans must learn to use our clock time to go about our every day lives. Whilst we sort out which train we are to catch, which lessons are children are in that day, which University they may attend, what bills to pay may all still be done in our now but by using clock time but NOT to allow our mind to take these issues into a build up of psychological time. It is one thing to sort out which University ones child goes to and another to devote hours and hours of worry in future thoughts about that University. Do you see the difference?

I do not have much time to go into this at the moment, maybe later but I see we may never agree.
It is no matter you are you and I am me. We can still talk about our thoughts.

I whont put you on ignore

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm comfy with your attitude! It's good. Clocktime? No, Future-time: all the concept of traditional schooling is based on the assumption that they will have a Future need to use the accumulated knowledge. It's not now time, or clocktime: it's Futuretime. I guess it can be hard to see the forest for the trees? It's based on Futuretime = the Eye on the Future, understand?

All I say to you is, I wouldn't want a spiritual notion to send someone away from a likely future scenario, be it wwIII, aliens, asteroid, or natural upheaval...One must keep an Eye bent toward it. Why, for crimminy sake?

Well, without an antenna for this, it will skip right over most. You? I see you have been doing fine for yourself: should something important be coming down the tube, chances are, with the work you put in, you will receive some notice. Did you read the quote content of my last post? Yes? Then what about the others? I have been set at ease regarding your Intent, which is good.

Telling others to live in the now, is foolish, period. You see, True Time is AllNow Time, or past-present-future, Awareness of the 4th Dimension.

Need a post link where I can prove that an event 10-15 yrs in the future was given in a vision to me, and everything happened precisely as I received it (I was age 15)? Every word is true; every last word: I say this, because it denotes the reality of Futuretime. I guess I'm the only one here that knows this as a certainty! Wow, I'm marvelously privileged!

And don't think because I disagree with you here n there, that I am being derisive of you: I have great respect for you. We're just arguing differences of viewpoints.

In the end, you are right: keeping an eye out for negative potentials is not the way to know life: I don't have that problem (this is just a thread I'm posting on!), but others may. So, you are right, also. It can be sticky without proper balanced awareness. For example, let's say next week everything hits the fan....I won't even be able to post, "I told you so!"

My purpose? Each must learn to use the Gift of Life to do the Work of Life: Further themselves along their Cycle of Light, within the Greater Cycle of Light. I'm sure you will agree. It's what you're doing, I believe (now).

Let's consider all factors for all who will come within reach of the Wave of Future Time.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join