It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Whether you want to remember or not, whether you think it's currently important or not all white caucasians in North America are the sons and daughters of not only illegal immigrants but crusaders that came here with Genocide as their passports.

WT!?!? Nice stereotyping there. Just so I am clear, My Grandpas who came from Sweden and Italy to America in 1911 and 1914 and went through Ellis Island are somehow illegal, crusaders and genocidal killers of the original inhabitants of North America? That's funny, cause I don't remember pictures of them slaughtering Indian villages and burning them, they were too busy trying to scrap out a living to get their brothers over here.

While there is no disputing the tragedy that happened to the Native Americans throughout the hemisphere's , not every Caucasian is to blame or be held accountable for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't believe the Native Americans had any immigration law. So, technically, the first colonizers of the New World were not breaking any laws when they emigrated there. Hence, the legality or illegality of their presence is moot.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot
But when your own local, county and State governments embrace them...provide them an education, housing assistance, medical care....When the county police do not cooperate with ICE...it's the person with YOUR point-of-view that comes off as a racist bigot. As unfair as that is.

Unfortunately you are correct. This is why I hate all this PC bull that has become so popular nowadays. Anyone who dares insist that laws be followed by all immigrants is a racist. Who cares that, last time I checked, the laws are the same for everyone no matter what their skin color is or what country they are immigrating from.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Gee, my ancestors crusaded against my other ancestors. I don't know what to do, hate myself? or demand reparations from myself? I guess I am only entitled to half of the property I bought, eh?

OMG,

dude ive been saying that same sort of thing, as my heritage is complex and spread amongst the continents.
Any of my ancestors has repressed some other ancestor.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, many of the native tribes fought off the invaders as best they could.

Unfortunately they were technologically quite primitive in comparison and were thusly destroyed at many a battle. There are some stories where they succeeded in turning the tide momentarily in the grand loss of their land.

So how is this any different now?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

1. All Caucasians are DESCENDANTS of illegals, therfore legal out of amnesty. You may try to force me to want that to be racist but it's not.
Because there's nothing wrong with that.

2. Yes they do, now go there and see how racist they are towards them and if people would respond as many that in that ranchers thread. See if an entire country of Indians would react the same as you do towards immigrants. Secondly Indians live in India, it was not colonized by indians making indians themselves immigrants or descandents of immigrants but who then grew up to later speak against immigrants.

3. Yes my and I don't speak to bad against immigrants. If I did that would be bad.
If I did PLUS my ancestors came here through genocide and I later I would insult future immigrants coming here in a more peaceful manner than my ancestors did that would be even worse, illogical and shameful.

Where to begin......

1. So just by being a Caucasian I am somehow morally defunct and Illegal? Does that also go for a Caucasian whose genealogy has never set foot in the Americas?

2. This point is just gibberish, wouldn't any people who migrated to a place be colonizing it?

3. So any immigrant is not to be spoken ill of, unless of course, they are a Caucasian immigrant. Then you can lambaste them with a broad brush, regardless of their actual ancestry and/or actions. No, that would be Illogical and shameful, right? What exactly did your ancestors do that was genocidal? Just curious how you manage to live with such shame?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
wow. I won't apologize for my ancestors coming to this country and being white. Illegal immigrants are ILLEGAL and disrepect this country and bring it down. They should all be deported.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OK every person on this planet is an immigrant per say, go farther back in history and we all immigrated from Africa. So [SNIP] about how white caucasions are immigrants in their own Country because it is meaningless. As far as illegal aliens they are just that ILLEGAL ALIENS end of story. What nationality are you? Give me some time and I believe I can turn up some cruel acts your ancestors did to others as ours HAVE done. The cruel acts of our long dead ancestors have no bearing on the here and now. In addition the Mexican American Citizens of this Country earned their Citizenship EARNED! Mexican American Citizens have all the rights as Caucasions, Blacks, Asians, Indians etc. My heritage is German/Irish and as far as I know we came here peacefully.

Most of us don't want to hear a foreigner tell us we murdered Indians raped their women and took their land so how dare we say illegals can't enter the country..?? cmon [SNIP]

Now as an added note I don't necessarily agree that an injustice wasn't done here but sir your comments I take offense to.

Mod Note: Please review these links.

Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors
ATS Terms and Conditions

[edit on 20-2-2009 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

That's funny, cause I don't remember pictures of them slaughtering Indian villages and burning them, they were too busy trying to scrap out a living to get their brothers over here.

Unfortunatley it did happen and it started as soon as the europeans showed up.
The spanish were the worst in the original conquests.
In the northern hemisphere it was for the most part isolated incidents, until the 19th century, then there were some really terrible things done.

But that was the past

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I don't believe the Native Americans had any immigration law. So, technically, the first colonizers of the New World were not breaking any laws when they emigrated there. Hence, the legality or illegality of their presence is moot.

Your argument is pro-imperialistic
If the people wanted to be completely free without law then that's their decision to live as such

what if it was a society of anarchists?
would you feel the same way?

That's just imposing your way of living on other people.
this is wrong!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Sorry but your post is racist and your responses are disingenious. Wherever you are tripped up you duck and dive.

1) You said all caucasians were illegals, you state that in your opening post; and
2) you never address the fact that black and asian indians all have problems with illegals; and
3) you never quite state that the 1.7 million asian indians like yourself are also not indigenious to America.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

1. All Caucasians are DESCENDANTS of illegals, therfore legal out of amnesty. You may try to force me to want that to be racist but it's not.

2. Yes they do, now go there and see how racist they are towards them and if people would respond as many that in that ranchers thread. See if an entire country of Indians would react the same as you do towards immigrants. Secondly Indians live in India, it was not colonized by indians making indians themselves immigrants or descandents of immigrants but who then grew up to later speak against immigrants.

3. Yes my and I don't speak to bad against immigrants. If I did that would be bad.
If I did PLUS my ancestors came here through genocide and I later I would insult future immigrants coming here in a more peaceful manner than my ancestors did that would be even worse, illogical and shameful.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by interested-one]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

We may consider it wrong now. But they didn't consider it wrong then. To them, it was territory to be explored, exploited and then developed.

All white Caucasians living in the western hemisphere are not descended from 'illegals.' I was born in Canada but my parents are German and they only emigrated here in the 60s; legally. My other German ancestors still live there. So, I bet there are a lot of other white Caucasians living here that are not descended from the first colonizers.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was going to try to join the debate with the OP, but i give up.
ost of his statements are rediculous, a couple to the point of being gibberish.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So the logic where, your grandfathers crusaded over here, then killed, raped, murdered the natives and then stuck the rest of them in 'reservations', and now after settling here through amnesty(because children born here are citizens even though their parents are immigrants) you call other illegals immigrants when they are just more peaceful and hungry versions of you great grandfathers is so very sad and has no logic whatsoever.

How are they more peaceful than my ancestors? I am of Irish decent and we escaped famine and bigotry to only find more of the same when they came here. They made something of themselves and are the majority of Police and Firefighters that protect this nation.

I get a bit tired of ignorance. I grew up in the ghetto and dragged my sorry butt out and became self educated. My family never had it easy and we had to struggle. I have seen the ugly side of illegal Mexicans (my step-son is half Mexican and a quarter Native American so don't call me a racist I am a realist) and they can be quite hell bent on taking everything you have and will justify it.

Its not usually the first generation over the border either. Its the kids they raise that become gangsters and thugs. I had to become like a black man to fit in or I would have not made it. I know first hand the kind of violence that can be had in the ghetto. The illegals are for the most part the dregs of that society and could not make it in Mexico so they came here to take advantage of this country.

If they were legal then they would have something more to offer and I welcome any people that have more to offer and not just take it. They are illegal because they have nothing to offer.

We end up with the bottom of that nations people for the most part because they came here illegally. Now go smoke some more of whatever you are smoking.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

this is wrong!

Are you not trying to do the same thing here in this thread?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Same here, most mixed Indians passed for white anyway and would not have voluntarily registered as Colored or Indian. Funny how many backwoods racists you meet admit to a dark aunt or two!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Your argument is pro-imperialistic
If the people wanted to be completely free without law then that's their decision to live as such

what if it was a society of anarchists?
would you feel the same way?

this is wrong!

What is your point,

or do you actually hyave one.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well I guess in the end you got what you wanted.
This stupid thread that only detracts people from concentraiting on real problems with our Govt. is getting more attention than the poor guy that just got bitch slapped by lawyers twisting things.

what do you call 1 million lawyers that get nuked?
A good start.
Mount a banker on every lawyers back and it's as good as what ever trips your trigger!

Normally I would thank you for a good engagement, but right now we are fighting for our freedom and our lives.

I am done with this thread and won't look back.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

you sure about that? sounds like you made the trek yesterday. it's like he said we are illegal. it's over by the way, this country is spiraling down the drain and we are like spiders riding the waves

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
How about this ModernAcademia. Write up a nice letter to the mexican illegals declaring your support for them roaming wherever they choose regardless of laws. Be sure to put your address in there and invite them to stay with you and your family. Make a few thousand copies and I'm sure there will be plenty of people down in the border states willing to leave them around for the illegals to find.

Do you even know what's going on down there? Do you know how long it's been going on and how long people living near the border have been asking for help only to be ignored? This was only one story, you rarely hear of the rest in the MSM. When the illegals break into homes it's not newsworthy. When they steal and kill livestock it's not newsworthy. When they destroy property, nothing. When they traffic drugs across peoples private property we are supposed to pretend it doesn't happen. But, damn the guy who tries to fight back because no one else will help. Lets give the illegals a nice fat paycheck for breaking the law. That's newsworthy. Now every illegal will see a new way to make a quick buck at the expense of people just trying to defend their property.

How would you feel about people passing through your property and taking a crap in your backyard then wiping their ass and leaving it for you to clean up? How would you feel about criminals using your property as a passage to
traffic drugs while your family is nearby?

BTW, I'm caucasian. My ancestors came here in the late 1800's, early 1900's. So did millions more. Why could they do it legally but now it's too much of a burden to follow the law?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join