It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I've been seeing 11:11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've been seeing this in threads lately, but haven't been paying attention because it never affected me. As of the past month or so, however, I've been seeing 11:11 almost daily.

Some would say this is some spiritual force trying to get ones attention. If this is the case, how does one go about communicating or finding out what it wants?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi there. I started experiencing the same phenomenon several years ago. I'm one who'd never had any type of esoteric experiences, but me pretty much knowing my life and myself KNEW that something was absolutely up with this 11:11 thing. I can't explain it to you properly but check out the following link:

11:11 Guardians

Take care.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hello there, this started happening to me as well about 2yrs ago. one day i started seeing 11:11 every day without fail.

i never thought anything of it at first, but then became quite intruiged. i came home one day and told my girlfriend about it and then we googled it.

I could not belive it, there were numerous sites about 11:11, lightworkers, angels, etc...

it was a strange expereince to see all of this and i hardly slept that night. after this i still kept seeing it every day for a long time - and i still see it often.

i have asked numerous times what its about with no answer, BUT

............. since then i have started meditation, yoga and learning about lots of spiritual awakening stuff. i believe the 11:11's have helped me be nudged onto my true path!!!

recently i have been seeing other numbers too like 1:11, and 2:22. i believe these mean something too. maybe they have been saying "well done on learning so much recently - keep at it" , who knows.

thats my story anyway,

i truly believe 11:11 is someone or something giving you a little nudge to get you to open your eyes to your real path!!!

embrace it my friend!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is a HUGE thread on this somewhere.

I've been seeing that number, and 911 on a daily basis now for about a year. I have no idea why.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I see 9:11 so often, I feel like it's more than twice a day, like it happens 4 times a day.

There are many threads on this, search 3:33, 4:44 and other double/triple/quadruple numbers.

Check this out, too...
February 10th, the Dow finished at 7888.88. February 11th, as the bailout bill was nearing its final passage, the Great British Pound hit an incredible SEVEN-DIGIT synchronicity — weighing in at a value of 111.1111 on the international currency exchange!

Yes… you get the 111 AND the 11:11 … all in one!!
To verify this for yourself, go to www.euroinvestor.co.uk... and click on the British Pound Sterling. You’ll then enter into a window where you can see the 111.1111 with your own eyes for this past Wednesday
(2/11) -D. Wilcock at www.divinecosmos.com

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I see a few numbers often and pretty much all the time:

Usually I see these two numbers a lot
3:14
9:11

I used to see the clock turn at 9:11 a lot. I still don't understand it. it was like a reflex or something...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mav3rick

Could all of you who experience this phenomena please tell me, roughly:

1.) average # of times per week you will see the same number.

2.) average # of consecutive weeks you experience 1.) above.

Thx

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity

Thx

I see 11:11 on average once a day. Sometimes twice. So I would say 8-9 times a week. This has been happening for about a month now.

Edit to report this. I just looked down at my PC clock and saw it. I browsed about 3 or 4 more articles so took me about 3 or 4 minutes and went downstairs. BAM 11:11 on my stove clock.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mav3rick]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There are other threads which address the 11:11 phenomena, but they have not been updated. I have here and post below a transcription from a spiritual being who resides on our planet and is in part responsible for these time prompts.

As background, the group of spiritual beings who promote these prompts number 1,111. This is the number they have revealed as to the size of their work group commissioned to see to it that humans have some curiosity and information about the spiritual side of life.

Here follows one of the "chiefs" in charge of the group spoken to telling a transcriber a few things about the 11:11 prompts many of you are being provided.

One note, please do not take this commission of beings to be God. They are not, but they are spiritual and are just above us in form and experience. The universe abounds with different kinds of spiritual beings besides angels and the Deities themselves. This is one such group that took origin slightly above the abilities of we humans.

---------------------------------------------
January 10, 2009
Chief

“This evening I wish to speak to you about the 11:11 prompts; what they mean to you, and what they mean to us. The 11:11 prompts mean to you that you are invited to learn to still your mind, to learn to go into a deep meditative state, and progress spiritually. Not necessarily will you hear us, for we may well be functioning with you on a subliminal level. Not necessarily will you see us, for we have in the past experienced too many difficulties with us being seen as gods, as highly evolved beings, as personalities to be venerated.

“In truth, we are more than allergic to your adoration, whether it is in word or in mind, whether realized by you or not. And so, you need to see us as co-workers with a common goal. From your point of view, your contact with us should be for us to work together for the good of many -- for the good of some, even an individual, in some instances -- but for the good of many in most instances. And if you are so inclined, spend the time, practice, working at your stillness meditation, your intent . . . all this matters, so that over time you will be able to function as another worker in the group.

“There is no better way for anyone to achieve spiritual credits, if I may call them such, than for him or her to be working with others that are also in the service of the Creator of All. We, on our part, see all of his creatures as an enormous organism that needs to function like a well oiled machine. If only you will be a suitable cog in this big oily machine, we will work with you. We will find a common goal. We will assist you.

“If your stillness meditation is designed to simply achieve greater success in a monetary fashion, in your endeavors, in industry, or your trade, you will find that we will step back. We do not often assist you in those functions. However, if you are oriented towards others, working with others, making life pleasurable and worthwhile for others, we are with you every step of the way.

“We are aware of every single person that is subscribed to the messages that go out from this communications hub. We recommend something be done to more clearly allow all to understand what services are provided by this group -- and I include the 11:11 healers here -- that number well over seventy individuals so far.

“I thank you for your time and your intent. I thank you for your effort. I shall return to my duties. Most of us are pitching in to assist in the Middle East. I say Adieu."

I hope this was helpful to you.

Ron

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That's interesting. What is the goal of this stillness meditation? Is this how we communicate with them or is this a way for them to judge our intentions before deciding to assist us or to avoid us.

Who is this Ron and this chief and why should we believe this to be true?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

These are some of the typical e-mails you get when you sign up with the 11:11 guardian group. Canceling seems like bad luck for some reason.

I rarely read them, but there was one I thought was a really strange coincidence about a small alien.

I watch the first ten minutes or the news of the 700 club and I don't send them money either.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSingularity

Thx

1. Once per day, so 7-8 times per week
2. Every week since last jan-feb (and I've been seeing 9:11 sporadically for 8 years)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Mav3rick

You write:

That's interesting. What is the goal of this stillness meditation? Is this how we communicate with them or is this a way for them to judge our intentions before deciding to assist us or to avoid us.

Who is this Ron and this chief and why should we believe this to be true?

----------------------

The process of meditation eventually relates to communication if that is what you wish it to lead to. But there is more to the story than what you ask or suggest here.

It has been my experience that questions like this about the time prompts (such as 111; 1111; 222, and 333, and 555) excites the imagination but does little to affirm what the intention is for the prompts in the first place. And how, in the second place, you can easily relate to what has been told to you. The experience is a beginning.

The spiritual beings who can prompt you to look are very much aware you are just beginning on the quest to understand just what the reality is like you are part of. Certainly, if the full reality truth was told to you all at once you could not progress easily because of the confusion you would experience. However, at some point the universe you belong to will manifest itself with greater understanding coming from you, and that is spiritual progression - step by step, experience by experience. Those prompts are aimed at people who feel they can handle just a little more than the average person. The prompts are also aimed at people who have undoubted capacity to be useful in this age of transformation.

As far as believing what is told to you, that is, quite frankly, a normal reaction. Affirmation of spiritual information can not be told to you for that is something you have to learn to do for yourself. I have no motivation other than to tell you what I have too experienced and have learned the source of the prompts through meditation. I can occasionally hear these communications through practice and understanding of who these beings are and even their motivation. It is entirely up to you and the readers who may view this as to what you do and how you can comport with the beings who so much wish to work with you.

Learning requires more than just the use of our intellect. It also requires the need to understand others through their viewpoints to add dimension to the universe reality one is trying to grasp. As all of us become more conscious of the silent and invisible forces around us, we begin to learn our place in the cosmos and the reason why we exist at all.

Thanks for the opportunity to communicate.

Ron

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have been experiencing the "number thing" for several years now. Mostly it involves time on digital clocks but is not limited to that. It is not limited to 11:11, but all possibilities on the clock as well as addresses, checkout totals, etc. I mentioned it to my husband a couple of years ago and he is experiencing as often as I do now.

This is interesting to me, in regards to what the meaning is, as my husband and I are not your typical couple. We think alike, often saying something totally off the wall just as the other is thinking it. We work together and are rarely apart.

As to how often - a lot. Most days it is several times a day for both of us. Sometimes it seems as if I see it every hour during the day. I also notice it quite often if I wake up during the night.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I still cannot figure out why people make a big deal out of these numbers all the time.

There is a REASON why this happens

Your mind is VERY good at seeing patterns.

When you see a number like 11:11, you see a pattern. The more you think about that number, the more the mind think's it's somehow important.

Therefore your subconcious mind reminds you of it whenever you see it, the more you notice it the more important your mind thinks it is.

You see a LOT of different numbers everyday! Yet you ignore them, or don't notice them, but if you were to see the number 11:11 on a poster for example. You would notice!

So in my opinion, there is nothing strange going on, your mind is just noticing the number more than other numbers, because you find the pattern interesting.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i see 11.11 or 1.11 every day without fail and have been for a couple of yrs now.

actually today (sun 22nd feb as i write this post i have seen 11.11am then 1.11pm then 2.22pm then 4.44pm all in the same day!!

all by complete chance. i do not make a habit of looking at the clock, in fact i hate looking at my clock, BUT something DRAWS me to look at it at these times.

it all started with 11.11 but its progressed now to 1.11 or 2.22 etc. i guess we will find out some day soon because its building up for sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about!

Have alook here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Phoenix I don't think this is the case. I might look at the digital clocks that I notice this phenomenon 3-4 times a day. What are the astronomical odds that I would see that particular set of numbers day in and day out?

can someone that's good at math calculate how many possible sets of numbers one can see with a digital clock? When I see it twice a day and only look at the clock a max of 5 times.. I think that's more than just noting the time. If I saw it occasionally I could buy your argument, but not every day.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Try as i may, i can never miss the 11:11

on the clocks, tv, Internet, Mp3 or whatever i always look at- I can go the whole day without seeing the time and for some reason my head is drawn to a gadget twice a day...at 11:11

Still dont know what it could be. Just speculation.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
hey maverick,

i was just talking with someone the other night about the odds of this. it would be very interesting to see the odds of seeing say "11:11" once a day for a whole week.

im sure they must be stacked fairly high, but would this not depend on how many times you look at the clock during the day?

its a tricky one, cos people will just say well you looked at the clock every ten minutes so the chances are high.

dont get me wrong i totally am with you on this one. i get drwan to this every day as i have mentioned, but as to whether there is an equation, i doubt it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join