It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I've been seeing 11:11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A very prominent recurring number for me is 144/1440. I not only see it on clocks, but awkwardly improbable places such as within random number sequences, whether it be digital or written. Number plates, stickers, labels, tickets, you name it I see it. I was listening to a friend's iPod, I had accidentally paused the song at a duration of 1 minute and 44 seconds. I made a small track on the FL Studio program, the song duration was exactly 1 minute and 44 seconds.

Other than that I also see common recurring numbers such as 1111, 911 etc.

In front of my house, on the ground someone had spray painted 9.11

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Moegli]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi,

I wrote something awhile back about this phenomena and couldn't say any different right now...

Anyways, I don't think it coincidence really, if you by a VW Rabbit your going to notice all the bugs on the road. I did when I bought my truck. Then I noticed everyone that drove by. Its human nature and part of the unconscious.

I shared this in the other thread and thought that it pertains here also...
I lost my mother, father and brother within a year...
I usually look at the clock and see 911, 912 1002 716 I wake at these times also.

Every day at 9:11 I remember the 3000 plus people killed by the U.S. Gov. which I responded to on that day.
Every day at 9:12 I remember my brother Sep 12
Every day at 10:02 I remember my mother Oct 02 and
Every day at 7:16 I remember my father. Jul 16
Even if I don't see the clock saying this time I will link the fact that it is "only 5mins away". This is something that more people are experiencing because of the 911 significance.... it was first drilled into us using the 911 emergency number. Then came the big day.... that really drilled it into the unconscious minds of people and I think explains why I see the others too. Someone frequently seeing 311 might be from Spain; Madrid bombing.

I must also say that I also see 1:23 12:34 23:45 and other numbers that have some type of significance to and numeric reference... I think once you find it easy to see three or more then the brain finds it easy to associate these small bits of data with so much information. I mean look at the emotions and feelings that are brought back when you see some of these numbers.
The media is constantly programming us with embedded links to condition us and have us feel a certain way. 911 instills fear and makes us willing to give up that which we hold dear. Our freedom. 311 does the same. 77 is another for Britains.
I believe that the media are using these anchors to get the most impact from their daily terrorist threats. The mind is a miraculous computer, they know the programming and can insert viruses. Watch your computer... if you know what the programming code is you can see the virus coming.

In the last month I've either woken up myself or have been nudged by my dog at 9:12am six days in a row as well as randomly. Maybe my brother is talking to me... I'm trying to listen.

Happy Deprogramming...
Rgds

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
HAHA

This is awesome.
I just came back from the toilet. Sat at my office desk. Opened my drawer, hit the "light up" button on my phone to display the screen to see if I had any messages (I didn't, I have no friends
) and the time ... was ...

11:11

I am now sat here waiting for my computer clock to turn to 11:11 ...

There it goes. I have seen it twice.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Whenever I see the word, "Help" I seem to see it. Just like your notice of "11:11", my eye is drawn to desparate pleas for help. Try as hard as I do, I have a very hard time looking away no matter what the clock reads.

Help! I keep seeing people yelling "Help!"

Between April and June 1994, an estimated 800,000 Rwandans were killed in the space of 100 days.

Mass murder

Within hours, recruits were dispatched all over the country to carry out a wave of slaughter.

As soon as it became apparent that the RPF was victorious, an estimated two million Hutus fled to Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of Congo).

These refugees include many who have since been implicated in the massacres.

If we take our eyes off the clock and start looking at the world, it's amazing the horrors going on by those who really need our help. We can reach across the globe one person at a time and start at a young age with programs like these: Compassion International. Regarding seeing 11:11, I'd say unplug your clock.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join