It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I've been seeing 11:11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Almost everytime i look at the time when i get in the car it's 11:11 or 14:14 or I get home at exactly 0:00 or 3:33 or something like that. Always a string of all the same numbers.

I thought it was meant to be lucky, but i'm not a very lucky person so i don't know what it really means.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I still cannot figure out why people make a big deal out of these numbers all the time.

There is a REASON why this happens

Your mind is VERY good at seeing patterns.

When you see a number like 11:11, you see a pattern. The more you think about that number, the more the mind think's it's somehow important.

Therefore your subconcious mind reminds you of it whenever you see it, the more you notice it the more important your mind thinks it is.

You see a LOT of different numbers everyday! Yet you ignore them, or don't notice them, but if you were to see the number 11:11 on a poster for example. You would notice!

So in my opinion, there is nothing strange going on, your mind is just noticing the number more than other numbers, because you find the pattern interesting.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

I agree with you on this. It's like when a woman becomes pregnant suddenly she will see pregnant women everywhere when before she would barely notice it. Our subconscience minds pick up a lot more than our conscience and that includes things way off to the side of our vision; like clocks for instance.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This is from Revelation in the bible(from the greek version). I thought i'd look it up, just out of curiosity.

11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

maybe we're going to heaven?

www.sacrednamebible.com... thats the link of the chapter if anyone is interested in it

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's definitely an odd phenomenon, but I don't have any answers for you--I don't think anyone does. I've done my fair share of searching lately, but everyone seems to have a different opinion.

I first learned about the elevens a few years ago. A friend of mine divulged his concerns, which at the time seemed preposterous to me. He felt he was being "followed" by elevens; they were appearing on his clocks, on receipts, forming the address of his new apartment (which, it being a new apartment building, was assigned to him--he didn't choose it), his newly ordered license plate, etc. I told him he was just finding patterns in his mind, that because he wanted to see it, thought about seeing it, his mind was placing greater importance on the number than any others. I told him is was of his own doing, and he didn't mention it again. I think he had had enough people shoot down his concerns that he decided to keep it to himself from then on, though he apparently couldn't convince himself that they didn't mean anything. I heard about elevens a few more times over the years that followed, and each time I gave my standard "You're imagining patterns." explanation, and I truly believed it. It seemed foolish or delusional to believe anything else.

A few months ago I started noticing elevens, literally out of the blue. It started with just clocks, which I explained away as finally "seeing the delusional pattern" for myself. This doesn't hold water, as I haven't all of a sudden begun to look at clocks more often than in any other year of my life, but that's not really important. Anyway, the elevens became more persistent. When I'd pause the television, the timer would read 11:11 or 1:11 or 1:01; buying items at the grocery store on several occasions, the time on the receipt would read 11:11 or 1:11 and the total would, again, be all in ones or a variant including eleven. When I was in the hospital for a few days for a viral infection, they suddenly hit like a storm. The ID number on my hospital bracelet was made up of ones, my room number was 111 on the eleventh floor, and the nurse told me as I settled in that "The only clear channel on the TV is eleven. Don't bother with the others." That certainly defies coincidence. At that point, my little explanations didn't work any more. I'm still quite disturbed by it. It was almost as if something was saying "What's it going to take for you to believe it?" When I finally acknowledged that, "Okay, this has meaning to it.", it slowed down. It still shows up on a daily basis, on books checked out from the library, clocks (of course), receipts, anything and everything, it isn't quite as confronting. I don't know what it means, but it started to occur when I decided to look into meditation (not as a spiritual practice, but as a recreational relaxation technique). This may have a connection--maybe I opened myself up to something? I don't know. I wish I could provide you with some ideas as to the significance of the number eleven, but I can't.

*Edit for additional detail

[edit on 22/2/09 by paperplanes]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It is likely that you see 11:11 as much as you see many other numbers, but only take note of 11:11 because it's easy to remember and looks very well balanced or probably just due to confirmation bias. Don't get me wrong, I see 11:11 all the time (as well as repeatedly receiving calls from a number that was 11111111111), but I see no esoteric meaning behind it whatsoever. I'm sure if you attatch a signficance to a random time like 2:56, sooner or later you will start seeing that number wherever you look. It's like when I discovered that 6:16 was believed by some to be the Number of the Beast in Revelation; I soon started seeing 6:16 when I looked at digital clocks. It's no different from people seeing telephone numbers like (555)7186663, and noticing that there is a series of three 6's in there, just because they've attatched special significance to that particular number. I doubt it means anything special.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahimsa

I agree with you on this. It's like when a woman becomes pregnant suddenly she will see pregnant women everywhere when before she would barely notice it. Our subconscience minds pick up a lot more than our conscience and that includes things way off to the side of our vision; like clocks for instance.

Or if you've just lost your love, you see couples everywhere.
Or if your a kid who misses his father, you see kids happy with fathers everywhere(been there)

I have a gift of noticing all the girls I find attractive from 2 miles away and I have eyes in the back of my head haha.

Etc etc.

Now this clock thing, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure I'm right, that would be arrogant, and I AM an open minded guy.
But if I were to guess, then our subconcious mind has a decent idea of what the time is, and makes you check the time at about 11:11, where you would notice OMG it's 11:11.

My brother used to see 152 EVERYWHERE, on internet, on profiles, on buses, on houses, on papers, posters everyday. haha.

That's my theory anyway.

Keep investigating

What I find stranger is this, has anyone every thought of a word, and at that exact moment you read it on a poster or building etc. Or you think of a word and at that moment you hear someone say it or hear it on tv. It's a strange feeling. Happens a lot.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I normally post in the Economic Collapse and Fragile Earth threads because I do not get too deeply involved in discussing matters of the metaphysical BUT...

I've been one of those people seeing 11:11 for a couple of years now. It was strange at first and I immediately chalked it up to pattern recognition. The number 1 is a straight vertical line and is very easy for the brain to process.

The problem is the synchronicity. You see, at first I thought I was just looking at the clock either when my internal clock sensed it was 11:11 or 11:11 was in my periphery. But then 11:11 (or just 1111) would show up all over the place for me. One day I was flying into DC for business. I was late and my flight did not get in until a bit after 11. On the arrivals screen at the airport my flight was listed as being late with the official arrival time of 11:11am. That is when I thought "what happens when this number pops up unprovoked or undetected like that?"

So I take a cab to the office, and that afternoon I go out to lunch with some of the staff from that office. The 11:11 was still on my mind a bit, but I was just ignoring it because I had other business to tend to anyway. We take a seat (outdoors) and I start laughing the minute I looked up at my coworker. Why? Because right over his shoulder was the giant steel 1111 of the address of the office building across the street.

There were times where I would explain it away and try to not think of it so I could 'break the habit' but then it would get really intense. Documentation at work and at school would involved 1111, people I have not spoken to in awhile would call out of the blue at 11:11. All sorts of stuff started happening like that, but it was really all circumstantial and none of this is repeatable which is frustrating and can really make a scientific guy like me start to question his own sanity.

Once I accepted that the 11:11 thing was some sort of communication, it settled down a bit. Now I tell myself that if I get a lot of 11:11 in a small period of time that means that I need to pay attention to what my state of mind is and what I am focusing on at the moment. Now I can look at what I am focusing on at the time and that is usually a big clue as to what is coming next in my life.

That is where the strange synchronicity come into play. For instance, one day last year I was reading up on the Fibonacci sequence in nature and how to use it in designing things. While I was reading about the spiral in a conch shell, my phone rang and it was my parents calling. I looked at the phone to answer the call and it was 11:11. My parents live on the beach. I answered, told her about the good timing of her call and we had a normal conversation. Toward the end of the conversation, I told my mother to bring me a good quality (not damaged) conch shell the next time they visit because I would like to use it [to examine the spiral and structure of how the shell develops etc but I did not go in detail with her]. There was silence on the phone. She said that she is going to pass the phone to my father so I can tell him the exact same thing. I was confused, but I complied and repeated my request to my father.

It turns out that just that morning my father was out for a walk on the beach and came across a very good blue conch shell the size of his fist. He liked it, picked it up and took it home. He showed it to my mother that day when she returned home because he felt it was so special. Of course, it is mine now and that made my parents no longer wonder if their son was going crazy. LOL

Anyway, that was just one example. I am now getting better at picking up on the 'prompts' and I am no longer shocked to see the synchronous result I get when I 'follow the white rabbit'.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mav3rick
That's interesting. What is the goal of this stillness meditation? Is this how we communicate with them or is this a way for them to judge our intentions before deciding to assist us or to avoid us.

Who is this Ron and this chief and why should we believe this to be true?

Stillness is basically what it means. Stilling the mind! There is constant chatter of thoughts. In stillness you learn to just relax the body, relax the mind, but also be very aware. At that point you are susceptible to make contact with celestial.

You see, in normal waking life we function at the beta brain wave level of 14-40 cycles per second. Stillness teaches you to go to the alpha level of 7-13 cycles per second and even lower to the theta, and sometimes in delta level.

When we are in alpha level the body is very relaxed, and the mind is aware. We basically want to get to a point of mind awake/body asleep. This usually occers at low levels of alpha and all the way to the theta levels. Once we get to there our right brain is activated and i guess the same goes with the third eye, and then we literally see what we imagine. For example right now when you close your eyes, all you can see is blackness and just sort of imagine or day dream, but it is not clear or in color, just darkness. Once we get to the lower brain wave levels, our right brain hemisphere and the third eye kick in. We then see what we imagine just like real life. At that point the celestial teachers can enter your aura and speak to you as if they were already there.

there is more information here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-2-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
continued...

So what is this 11:11 thing? Well, right now it is anybody's answer. Some think it is aliens or ets out there trying to talk to us. Others think it is spiritual guardians or angels. Others thing it is NWO mind control operatives or the Illuminati. Everybody has an opinion.

As for myself... I think the 11;11 thing is so symbolic in explaining what it really is. For starters, it is all 1's. All one. We are all one. Secondly, it is initially related to time, because time is very important to this. I don't mean there is a major urgency, I mean the way humans experience time in Space-Time may be changing soon. Who is sending us the signals? Could it be versions of ourselves the future? Or better yet, are we in current time pulling time from our future self? Because the person who I am is still the same person I am in 5 years and is still the same person that crashed his bike trying to impress girls when he was 8. All one.

Who really knows? My theory is just one of the many other theories out there. I just feel that as technology has resulted in humans experiencing more information and explained reasoning than ever before in history, our brains are now processing at levels it has never been able to process at before. Perhaps the brain is starting to wake up certain functions which have been dormant and its awesome processing power is allowing us to communicate though time from the point we cross this processing threshold toward the future?

It is a silly concept, but either myself (and hundreds of thousands of others) are starting to go batsh*t crazy or something quite out of the ordinary is going on. And I also see 12:34 (process, continue) as a validation many times. I was never really into finance or money issues, but following the prompts lead to me getting out of paper assets last summer and that helped save me 40% of my money now that the economy has tanked. It has also helped me rekindle an amazing relationship with the woman of my dreams and even got her skeptical butt into believing some of this. Now I am eagerly learning meditation and chakra balancing at her request. I am happier, healthier and mentally/physically stronger since learning to listen to this new 'intuition' and even if it is all in my head, it works well for my everyday life. This is all stuff I would have never dreamt of being involved in as little as 5 years ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It happens regularly to me to see 11:11. I was fascinated by this, and did even some research on it.
Sometimes I saw it every day when I went to bed.
But the again, it's the time when I go to bed (shortly after 23H00). So it is not unusual to see the 11:11 on the clock (23H11).

And as stated before, who would notice 13:43 or 09:41 ???

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I see 11:11 a lot too. It would seem that I have a spirit guardian guiding me from day to day.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I also see 11:11 alot. It first started when my microwave clock went haywire. It was beeping over and over so I went to check it out and it was blinking 11:11. When I saw the thread on ATS I thought in my mind OMG, how funny. Now I see 11:11 everywhere

But....

I've also noticed that I see 12:22 ALOT. Now, if I would see 12:21, that would be very crazy because of the 2012 Phenomenon and all but I can't say that I ever see that pattern, only 12:22.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
hahaha this is funny!!
I was just browsing and reading this thread. looked at my clock and it read 22.22
had a thought about what day it is today, 22nd of the 2nd!
of all the times and dates to be reading this thread....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How about a little experiment? For all those those who claim it's simply pattern recognitionm why don't I see my lucky number 34 everywhere? Maybe we should arbitrarily pick out a number like 432 and everyone meditate on that number and think about it daily to see if it pops into your life like 1111.

The thing about it is if it's simply pattern recognition why did it take 26 years to manifest into my life on a daily basis and why did it start very suddenly?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I see 11:11 everyday at 11:11 o'clock

Seriously, if you want to see the number you will. Some of yours biological clocks will be "set" to 11:11 by now and you will look at your watch everyday at 11:11. It's the same with waking up at 3:00 am or 3:33 am every night.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Help??? Dude... It's reality... Face it.

I've been seeing 6:38 (currently) for example. - SO WHAT.

It may however have a significance with the entities and spirits around us, but not me.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time=Now
Help??? Dude... It's reality... Face it.

I've been seeing 6:38 (currently) for example. - SO WHAT.

It may however have a significance with the entities and spirits around us, but not me.

Thanks for your very informative post. I learned alot. It's just at title, I bet you didn't even read the thread did you... had to throw in your two cents.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You are only suddenly noticing it because you were made aware of it.
You said this in your own post that you never knew about it and then found out about it and suddenly you are noticing it.

Truth be told, you noticed it before but you just never comprehended the idea because it was the same as seeing 10:10 or 18:18 (if you have 24hr format) or 12:49 for that matter ...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I agree with a lot of what is being said here. It is certainly possible that once we are alerted to a pattern, we tend to see it. However, to get at the root of what we all are experiencing, we have to be willing to think outside of the box of explanations so far.

I have provided you the cause of most of this you are seeing. As far fetched as you may feel it to be, the mind prompts- and that is what most of them are- are caused by the group of 1,111. This is the total number in the group of assigned spiritual beings (not aliens for gosh sakes) to interest you in the side of life everyone participates in but does so in a subliminal way. Subliminal contact is the preferred way of coming to you in these days.

In my previous post I have given you the motive for it and why certain people will see it and others are not yet contacted via this mind prompt.

Many of us are quite familiar with the 1111 group and the work they have been especially active with beginning sometime last century and even more active today.

If you have questions, ask them. I may know some of the answers.

Thank you.

Ron

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
You are only suddenly noticing it because you were made aware of it.
You said this in your own post that you never knew about it and then found out about it and suddenly you are noticing it.

Truth be told, you noticed it before but you just never comprehended the idea because it was the same as seeing 10:10 or 18:18 (if you have 24hr format) or 12:49 for that matter ...

I didn't say I read a thread and immediately started noticing it. I've known about this phenomenon for quite a long time. It simply has just started happening to me.

I have been concentrating on the number 4:32 as an arbitrary number. If this is your explanation, then why haven't I been seeing this as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join