It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

But all I read was a made up story by some kid with an over-active mind

Don't you get it?!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Also, and this intrigues me. I witnessed what I can only describe as skies that were larger, more expansive and had more clouds than Ive ever known. The horizon seemed to be further away and detail was as sharp as a knife edge. In my own words I would liken it to the sky canopy being raised higher than normal. Is this possibly connected to altered magnetic fields ?

What I think your info may point to is the Haarp research they are doing where they say that the outcome could be that the atmosphere gets pushed out by the transmitters high power. It could also be the magnet "TUG" on the atmosphere as the earths atmosphere stretches out in reaction to the suns activity...

Of course only a theory on what I've read from others that have studied the HAARP and its effects...

IMO
Rgds

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok now I am going to give you a link to go and look at and this is an old stereo link. they no longer have these views these good any more. But this is an older one. You all keep talking about Jupitor. Well what is that at 3:00 then? Back then folks said it was a glitch but when folks started asking questions they made the new photos all fuzzy so we couldnt see it any more. Yet if you go through the old records its there for months. In fact for about a year. Then they stop allowing us to view it.

strange ball

But I have to say that there are some strange things happenening out there in space that we may never get the anwsers to. I hope we do get the anwsers some day. But dont expect for Nasa to give it to us.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I will say that Friday last I was struck at something in the sky (West)at about 6pmPacific. I referred to Stellarium amd it was Venus. Very bright and fuzzy. I am used to having Venus fairly well defined in the sky and not so bright. Struck me as very odd. It will be back this pm according to Stellarium

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As I understood it, meteor disaster on planet Earth is virtually impossible
since we are being protected from outer space threats by various beings,
and Dan Burisch mentions it, Johan Lear and others.
I don't think an asteroid or meteor will hit us, but it maybe something to avert us from the bigger picture.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Could explain the rush to preserve hundreds of thousands of samples of flowers, dna etc in the so called doomsay vaults springing up all over the world

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just 1999 AQ10, due to arrive in three or four days, passing within .0112 AU:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Anyone taking bets on whether it will hit the moon?

Moon will be at apogee then.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My equipment is set up for a live view of Venus as promised, just working through some network connectivity issues with my laptop outside. Hopefully I can route the connection through my desktop, we'll see. I'm in the chat room and I'll post the link to the webcast there as soon as it's live.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You mean Vaults like these:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I reckon all those years of Astronomy and physics study have made me incredibly dense. I don't see whatever it is your looking at and interpreting as a solid mass, or masses.

I looked at the slideshow (about 2 frames per second) - nothing. Then I downloaded ALL 1597 of the images, and flashed them past my eyes in irfanview at about 10 frames per second - nothing.

Next, I created an AVI movie file of all the frames at 30 frames per second - nothing but some pretty motions of the solar wind, and a couple of solar flares disspating in the upper left quadrant, where the "objects" are supposed to be.

As an aside, if there were any objects near the sun, and still visible in the scale of these pictures, they would have to be incredibly huge, much larger than jupiter.

Sorry, I can't see anything requiring interpretation.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thank you for clearing that up!!!...

Second line goes here

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am shocked! Shocked I tell you that after 10 pages the consensus is that there are no imminent threats. Just as I was shocked after 20 pages in another thread that Jupiter is not ignited. As I was shocked after 450 or so pages that Yellowstone has not erupted. I am shocked that nine nuclear bombs were not detonated in November under the ocean. As I am shocked that the US economy is still going. As I am shocked that... Healthy examination is fine, people, but reactionary delusion is another thing.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by pantangele]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just to reiterate, I'm not talking about the the circles that pop up and appear to move across the screens pics... I'm talking about the dark black objects that have shape and move towards the earth on its rotation. They are located at approx 10oclock and some later show at 12oclock, as seen on the OPs graphic.

I just found a plotting program that maybe can be used to enter in my theory and then maybe more can see what I believe has or is happening...

bear with me... I haven't had much to do with Astronomy since around '84 and even then it was limited in scope... (Pun intended)

Thanks
Rgds

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Sorry, I just watched the 30 fps video version again, after reading your post and keeping the co-ordinates in mind, and I still can't see 'em.

How big are these objects supposed to be? In the context of the images, of course. I don't mean absolute size.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

just updated from 02/01 to 02/16, think the earlier images were scary look at these..

sty

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pantangele

well, life can be sometimes disappointing , right? with little patience, ATS will be right one day.. (probability ) so its a matter of time

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Recent meteor sightings:

Denmark Jan 17th 2009.
Kentucky (Italy is also mentioned any confirmation?)Feb 13th 2009.
Sweden Feb 14 2009.
Texas Feb 15th 2009.

www.itwire.com...
www.kentucky.com...
www.thelocal.se...
www.chron.com...

Maybe the OP was correct with his question. Is this kind of activity normal? Does it tie in with the dates of the recorded explosions in Space? Should the question now be how much damage will occur?

Damage so far... NONE. Phew.

How long before I am allowed by the debunkers on this thread to connect dolphin/whale strandings and dead birds to solar activity? Come on... lets live the moment... yes there is irony there (hidden in plain site I'll think you'll find.)

Maybe I should go to a conspiracy site for that kind of crazy thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

you cant go by a MOVIE SCENARIO just coz they had a black president doesnt mean a thing and its completely racist to say so im not denying that something may b happening but saying that its coz of what colour the president is just isnt right.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join