It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pantangele

Well you go ahead and find that link and make it good and then maybe you can post it with what you have as evidence.

I'm sorry you don't find a link between any of this worth checking on.

If your loved one always had a headache at six oclock at night and this headache was accompanied by minor tooth pain and your pocket book got lighter everyday, would you consider a link? Probably not.

But what if you had pictures from your neighbor that shows your loved one eating a gallon of ice cream at 5:30 everyday?

Would that be enough of a link for you to ask your loved one to cease eating ice cream for a day or two to see if the symptoms go away before getting angry at your neighbor.

IMO
Rgds

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

If you're going to ask for verification you should be prepared to accept refutation.

I agree... but please don't try to dispute my evidence by saying

They never say where they get any of this so-called info. Please don't trust the information there, I know for a fact that amateurs tracked the payloads of every one of these military shuttle flights and none of them left earth orbit.

where's your info from? Source? How many amateur whatever's do you know that have equipment to follow a space shuttle flight? This wouldn't seem credible, let alone serious on ATS.

Please prove me wrong by making a video of all the links to the solar pictures and how the objects I see are really plumes that disperse. Provide the proof and then I'll have the warning siren turned off...

Thank you
Rgds

[edit on 16-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i think all the debunkers here should get back to where i started, i stated some of the scientific facts that support my theory. start reading from page 4.. people are allways to quick to dismiss anything that hasnt been in the news. I have spent hours maybe days reading the cause and effects regarding the magnetic shield on the earth and the cause and effect of solar wind and the suns deadly xrays and gamma rays upon the shield. What these solar storms cause, and there effects. Also i shall put in all the evidence of climate change (not global warming as the govs would have you think) i shall proove without a doubt that that explaination just dont add up, and quite honestly is bull! Funny how global warming experts have stated its happening much quicker than previously thought! although co2 is not the cause of all these new found explainations of the global extreme weathers. Tsunamis , Super Earthquake, Flash floods, the melting of the ice caps, increased freq of tornados / hurricanes and increases in their stregth, Global CLIMATE CHANGE (not global warming) is a reality however and its cause is not due to co2 but somthing else!! Solar Radiation and winds is my argument ! Many politicians are denying ignorance on this matter also. They have not sent these 2 new state of the art Sats to monitor the sun just for pritty pictures there reason and purpose is to monitor and try to warn of solar storms (RSOE Emergency and disaster site also have added a new section to their site regarding solar storms "these sats will be ready and in position in 2010, and new Antartic bases to studying the magnetic field are being built, Also in australia there building a new base to study the magnetic field.
When i get a chance i will put up a report for download but it may take a couple of days.. As i must find the Right sources (respected Scientists etc). I am not fear inducing, i do not think the world is going to end!! lets make that clear! I also beleive strongly that i have a valid theory on climate change that no one could plain right dismiss. Its not some wide stab in the dark on a conspiracy. What i am saying is backed up by many SCIENTIFIC facts and figures. And many scientists are warning that we should expect the worse in 2012 regarding solar storms. As they shall be 50 percent stronger than in 2000. This is just the tip of the iceberg so before dismissing it please wait for my report.

Kind Regards Flashor!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I don't know what they were. The first one I noticed showed up at the lower left of the images at 18:00 on the 26th, and traveled in a straight line to the right and slightly downward, going offscreen at 23:25 on the 27th. The second one shows up at 10:30 on the 28th, on the left and slightly above where the first one appeared, and travelled straightline to the right and slightly down, going offscreen at 10:35 on the 30th.

each took a couple of days to traverse the full field of view. That's the disadvantage of this speedup process. It compresses about 8 days of data into a 53 second clip, makes stuff look like it's moving faster than it really does. the advantage is that you can better see continuity of motion, and it makes discrete objects easier to spot. I'd upload the video, but it's about 110 MB in AVI.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
where's your info from? Source?

A lifetime of experience observing dozens of different comets, none of which could ever be mistaken for a single point light source, which is what a bomb launched from the space shuttle would HAVE to look like at the distance of jupiter, assuming it would even show up at all.

How many amateur whatever's do you know that have access to the payload of the space shuttle?

It's called satellite tracking, and I do it myself, just not of classified payloads unlike some of my amateur colleagues who are braver than I. They do track classified payloads though, and plot the orbits themselves.
www.wired.com...
You can get the actual classified satellites' orbital elements here, including ones that were launched on those classified shuttle flights:
www.io.com...
Since they're included here it means that they didn't leave earth orbit, which means the website you linked to is dead wrong.

Please prove me wrong by making a video of all the links to the solar pictures and how the objects I see are really plumes that disperse.

False dilemna. In the video posted before I saw a lens flare identical to those seen in movies whenever a bright light source pans off camera.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Beanhearbeefor

i went to soho feb 14 20009 the mpg section look at the sun i watched it in slow motion

the sun seems to jump up look at the swirls that appear on the sun big time

i never saw anything that looks like that have you ???????? starts at 18 26 time

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Googled my way to this site looking for answers. FYI...At 10:28 p.m. I saw the brightest "falling star" I have ever seen. I'm in Columbus Ohio.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Yes, we know you are going to post your report. You told us that before. We are waiting with bated breath. There is no need to spam this thread any further. You are off topic by the way.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh sheez

This thread is going the way that the Tu24 thread went. Most older members will remember that Tu24 was a huge asteroid that was predicted to hit earth by some conspiracy theorists....fact is, it missed by a long way as predicted by NASA and that was that....

Now fact is now, that Jupiter has not exploded and is not hidden behind the sun, I saw it last night with my own eyes... and there is nothing hurtling towards us in space

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

o right are we still talking about the ridiculous jupiter has turned into planet x theory lmao! i shall take my thoughts else where then.

by the way if your not interested please say because it will obviously be a complete waste of my time if this is the case! no offence would be taken

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Some new pictures to show some what the objects are that I'm looking at... I've circled some of the objects so you can get your bearings...

they start to take shape...

getting bigger

bigger...

This one shows that the camera may be showing us the wrong angle... the red line would put it off enough to make it closer to 90%.
If I'm right then these things are actually coming our way directly. the picture looks like they are coming from about 10oclock, which would maybe lead you to believe that they would go over the line of planets, but I think they are on a direct 90% angle... I think gravitation would put them in line anyways wouldn't they?

I've done a flip through the 1500 or so pics and it really is obvious...

Could this be a sick NWO April Fools joke?

I hope not...
Rgds

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It could be many things as for the statement as it looks like there coming our way?? lol how did you come to that conclusion my friend? thats in the perception of the camera

By the way these things would be HUGE in comparason to earth, could it be just dark matter we are seeing?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think it's an interesting story.

But really I'm undecided as there are just too many variables kicking around.

Would definitely like to know more, keep up the good work though.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

He's calculated the trajectory and size already and it's 90% that objects ten times the mass of Jupiter are headed on a collision course. Of course, this isn't science, it's a psychological disorder called Magical Thinking. Or just mental masturbation.

Otherwise let's get some facts. Let's check the homework... I want to see the Calculus on gravitational pull, velocity and mass. Of course we won't see that because then we'd have to acknowledge that what we're talking about is impossible. Versus we're looking at photographic anomalies. Then again that's not as sexy as linking it to dolphins beaching and satellites falling. I seriously picture this kid positing these "theories" from a bathtub with a toy submarine in one hand.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Tue Feb 17 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wait, wait, wait...

"Jupiter explosion on the right..."

Planets don't just "explode". This thread is silly.

There's all sorts of stuff flying past the Sun - SOHO is always looking at it and it picks up stuff.

It's the biggest thing in the solar system, so things are naturally going to go near and so forth.

I agree with Oz, definitely feels like Tu-24! That was a monster thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

any need for that sort of reply? i think not!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I stand by what I said earlier. The 'objects' are above the left ejection area, right on it's edge. There's a smaller ejection area above it that is moving slower. It's voids created by the differing speeds of ejection areas that are creating 'eddy' areas that look darker than the rest, all orchestrated by magnetic fields that you cannot see. Your looking at plasma, and high velocity particles, it's a whole different world of motion physics.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
I stand by what I said earlier. The 'objects' are above the left ejection area, right on it's edge. There's a smaller ejection area above it that is moving slower. It's voids created by the differing speeds of ejection areas that are creating 'eddy' areas that look darker than the rest, all orchestrated by magnetic fields that you cannot see. Your looking at plasma, and high velocity particles, it's a whole different world of motion physics.
yup exactly so we can we get back to what these do when they hit earth

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

As I've stated earlier, as I'm sure you must have read through all the posts since you display such wonderful attitude.

As to my calculating size etc... I've mentioned that I do not have that ability, but that ability does not preclude me from actually seeing that there is something that needs to be addressed. that's why I been asking for people that do know this field to check what I've found. They can show what they have a disagree, but the coincidences are alarming.

I know that with all that's going on the astronomical societies should be speaking, its what they have studied their lives for and they are not talking about the magnificent celestial show that is going on. Do you not wonder why?

I question a persons motives for being a member of a community that strive to look like the ones that are more intelligent than the average human being. To be the ones that would say let me see the data and we can talk. Yet, I get replies like this.

But you just sit in your bathtub, playing with your little submarine in one hand....

Psychologists say the language used in your last would be describing the self. I have read a little bit on just about everything, hence the opinion I have on everything.
Sorry if it doesn't meet with your approval. Plse remove your subscription to my thread should you not like what you read.

Thank you
Rgds

[edit on 16-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join