It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you Phage, for bringing some sanity to the thread...

I do enjoy reading the Facts you present...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
tommorow night i shall make a full post with all the scientific data and recent events, and all the steps the goverments are taking. I shall also put into lamers terms cause and effect of the magnetic shield on the earth and cause and effects of the solar wind / sun particles on the magnetic shield. And the truth is alarming!

It shall take hours but i think its somthing that needs discussing as it really does add up 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 +1 +1 etc theres so much that points to it!

Climate Change is Real

We the cause is BS!

Is it going to get worse, almost certainly!

What can we do? All to be discussed i shall put a link on this post when my report is complete!

Please do post it I would enjoy reading it all. I know that folks will be needing a supply of water ahead because the town or city water wont be working. Those with wells will be ok. But those folks with county sewr will be having problems as well. That wont be working. So I am ok there. I have my own Septic. But I do have county water so that means I need barrels for spare water. Which I already have in the shead just in case of a hurricane.

One thing that also is good to have around is solar lights. That way you can use them in the house at night. I have about 40 in my yard just in case of a hurricane, or power outage. hand crank radio also is a good thing to have as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
First I would like to say that in the Arthur C. Clarke series of books 2001:A Space Odyssey, 2010, 2061 and 3001, Jupiter ignited and became a sun. In the book the new sun was called Lucifer "The Bringer of Light". I'm not implying this is possible just thought I would bring it to the attention of anyone who didn't already know about this.

I think lens flare is what we are seeing in that (SOHO?) movie.

Also Stellarium shows Jupiter, Mars and Mercury in the morning sky before sunrise. I think they are high enough now to see before the sun comes up. Especially if Jupiter was a sun now
- Is this the planetary alignment that is referred to in that song about the age of Aquarius?

And finally, What is with all the fire balls over the past few months. One in Canada, one over Norway (I believe), one over Saudi Arabia and now one over Texas during the day? Unless I am mistaken all these occurred in the past few months and there are Youtube videos of them all.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by 2 cents]

[edit on 16-2-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The one in Texas and Tenesse was On Friday. And I believe there was another one in Cnada on Saturday. There was also one in Sweden in the past week. So yep they are really showing there selves. seems to me like we need to cover our heads. Or maybe not even go outside. Of course the one in Tenesse on Friday Night may have been from my husband He let a good one outside. right next to the fire can so one never knows. It may have blown that far away. Do you suppose it went from NC to Tenn?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Are you for real, that Onion article is meant to be humorus, it mixes fiction (movie) with real life.
Ah, you must be kidding, i know it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just incase you missed the video here. I wish the thread maker would actually answer or come back to tell us what he/she thinks since this thread has had many replies now.

Originally posted by The time lord
Hope this video works, my last post is a mess.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Celeste-G

Uh oh, any mass has an associated energy, and any energy has an associated type of mass.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress
Ok so, so far we have some facts:

1) fire ball in texas
2) Fire ball in Tennesse
3) Sat. collission
4) Rocket falling to earth
5) Mass bird deaths
6) Dolphins beaching themselves
7) Plane crash
8) 2 Nuclear Subs hit each other
9) Pellicans getting lost and confused
10) Strange weather

Sounds to me like it all ads up to something big to me. Something really, really big.

"A French fisherman found the corpse of a humpback whale caught up in his net, excited conservationists said Monday, noting that the species is extremely rare in Channel waters"

"It's a historic moment for the region. You could count the number of humpback sightings off France over the past two centuries on your fingers," said Gerard Muger, of the Cotentin Whale Studies Group in Normandy.

Link

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
don´t know if it was posted already megablast hitting Earth on 21.jan.2009.
causing SSWE (sudden stratospheric warming event)
splitting polar vortex in half

This could have been the ignition blast, whatever kind...

Heading to bed, OP please come up again to wath over aour thread, see you soon

[edit on 16-2-2009 by el_bloom]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
First off could I have a mod please insert a link to this thread in my OP where I mention it shortly after the first graphic. HereHere

As I had mentioned in the OP, I had viewed the above link and then stated what I had begun to see.. I mentioned it and then started this thread because of the possibility that it could have been from the sun or from jupiter or whereever.

As I stated in earlier, the flash that was viewed on the 28jan could have been a lens flare, I admit that.... but the big thing to remember is that we were told that something big would happen on the 20 or 21st jan and then on that day we have mega activity on the far side of the sun. Two days later we have objects that remain constant in shape as they appear to get bigger and head towards us...

Is this an April fools hoax? With Onion in the mist and someone mentioning that an impact may be set for 1st April, its possible.

why all the silence from the Astronomical community? Have they been told to shut up to prevent hysteria? Would hysteria result if we knew it would happen in a month or so and we had time to watch? Or is it better to announce like in the movie at the last second and then have total upheaval and pandemonium?

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that the people of earth would rather have advanced warning to do whatever....

Will continue to read the posts that've responded... thanks again all for the great links...

Rgds

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

Fireballs also seen in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia and don't forget the huge flash of light seen last week in Russia that turned the night into day, if only for a second or two.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just a question: If those items of debris around the sun are truely meteors in reference to size they would be much larger then even jupiter. Now I'm no rocket scientist but wouldn't that be impossible?????????????????

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yes I did see that video before I posted this thread...

maybe the guy who did the video can be contacted and someone could find out the area he filmed that in... IF you look into the top right corner there is a triangle that appears to have a light in the middle... I checked google street maps of actual views of Austin Tx and they don't have street lights that are triangle, they are mostly round or square....

someone could find the street area and look up in the map and see the street light... this would clear up that video that people think has an UFO in the right corner... It is unidentified until idented...

Rgds..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I could go religious and say that an Angel was standing in the Sun, maybe that is why there are so many strange things around it. I don't think anything major will happen unless it has something to do with a real disaster aproaching or and end time world scenario which could happen anytime and even that has many stages and signs to get us ready.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think it would be a good idea to keep a list detailing what we think are events that could be linked to the theme of this thread.

Lets keep it in date order.

Add to the list anything you find.

(JAN 17th Meteor Denmark)
www.itwire.com...

(JAN 17th Dead Birds India)
www.hindustantimes.com...

(JAN 23rd Dead Birds India)
www.newkerala.com...

(JAN 23rd Whale Stranding Austraila)
www.dailymail.co.uk...

(JAN 24th Dead Birds New Jersey)
www.canadianbusiness.com...

(FEB 4th Dead Birds Hong Kong)
www.abs-cbnnews.com...

(FEB 10th Dolphin Stranding Pilar & Abucay)
www.manilatimes.net...

(FEB 13th Meteor Kentucky)
www.kentucky.com...

(FEB 14th Meteor Sweden)
www.thelocal.se...

(FEB 15th Meteor Texas)
www.chron.com...

Shortened link - stretching page

[edit on 16/2/09 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Oh no.

Not another of these threads.

Quick, lets connect every event happening around the world into one giant theory!

I know! The Victoria Bushfires were started by meteors, which were fired from the blowhole of a beached humpback whale, which beached because it was hit by a nuclear submarine... which incidentally was on it's way to nuke Iran because we all know how evil Iran is. Oh Oh Oh... AND, Iran was preparing to disclose information on a worldwide disaster regarding birds falling out of the sky... WHICH IN TURN, was caused by chemicals released by Kim Jong Il for his birthday.

See, it all ads up.

We're pretty much screwed. Been nice knowing you all.

You left out the fact the "Yowie Legend" was found in the belly of the whale

But hey, there was a real whale, people are standing over it, the press took photos and its very rare for that part of the sea. Now, you run along and get me photos of this "Yowie Legend"

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Feb 16 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I do realize that this is way out there and unbelievable but I have a question for all the people that are on here...

WHAT KIND OF LINKS WOULD SUFFICE TO PROVE THAT MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO LOOK AT?

All this thread is attempting to do is have someone with the expertise to look at the data that is being provided by myself as well as others that have found other links to all this happening BEFORE I posted this.

should it become proven that nothing is to be worried about that will be put forward I imagine and then others can see the proof and thus become informed as to what is really happening. IF, we have some SUN studiers looking at it.

I know that NASA and others have mentioned large flares etc that have occurred but most of these occur many days after what I see as movement towards us by at least six extremely large objects that remain in their shape as they travel... Does not look like the other objects that are seen where they either disappear or whatever...

Sorry if some believe this is unwarranted, but I really don't know what would be classified as a "Breaking News" or "Immediate Attention" thread anymore given some of the responses I've seen from those that say all the coincidences are nothing but that and should be IGNORED.

This is not something that we should ignore. It should be investigated to the fullest and then properly proven as viable or debunked...

Someone will hopefully provide a simulation of the possible origin of it and where its trajectory would be. This would not be conclusive I admit because the present view of anything heading this way is being obscured intentionally by the looks of it...

IMHO of course
Rgds

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

I have. How about you click the link and look at them.

Happy? Good.

Now you feel free to go and prepare for the impending meteoric whale apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My apologies to QuestioningAll for apparently hijacking their thread here.

I had no intention and only believed that because it was possibly a fragment of the SUN, Jupiter or maybe a meteor that has been placed into the trajectory or line of path of venus, that it was not the same thing.

As I stated earlier I had found this out while searching QAs thread on the subject of Jupiter possibly being ignited...

*****MODS***** Please place a link to the above thread within my OP below the first graphic where I mention being alerted to this in another thread.

Rgds

[edit on 16-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join