It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfunnyguy
reply to post by ChemBreather

Would you have any idea what he babbling on about? What entity is he talking about, the planet Nibiru will be on seen on supposed date May 15th and wipe out man on earth and the gods create new man? Is he a fraud?

As I sayd, I never heard of the man, if he tell lies and havent research what he talkes about for 40 years, it is fine. But I do not think all people saying wierd things are on drugs, there are just too many people saying it, and if any of you know what he was rambling about..Since we are talking space here, if he talkes about entity that affects the whole earth, I thought it could be what is coming. See !

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I can thinkl of the only symbols he talking about is the Pyramid with the eye in the middle like on the $1 dollar bill or the winged sun disk.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I have just discovered a very big Something on one of today's images...strange.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Can anybody with a liitle bit knowlidge in astonomy tell me something??

It's a very clear night here (Holland) and while smoking a sigarette outsite just now a saw a white line across the sky like a contrail airplains make but much higher up and way longer than any plain could make.(in fact serveral plains have passed by but they made small to no trails, while this trails goes from front to back over the nightsky)

I know 1999 AQ10 should be passing by right now but does anybody know if it should leave a trail like this???

Non the less it's a very cool sight and i advise you to take a look if the clouds are not obscuring the view!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I actually am seeing the same exact thing you are describing, and I was also wondering about the 1999 AQ10.
Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

1999AQ10 will make its nearest approach tomorrow (at a distance of about 850,000 miles from Earth). It will not be visible to the naked eye.

Asteroids do not leave trails. Depending on the atmospheric conditions airplanes can leave contrails from horizon to horizon. Because airplanes fly a different altitudes and conditions at different altitudes vary it is not unusual to see some planes leaving contrails while others do not.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Some have been saying that my LINKS to the movie and a new black president are not worthy. OK drop that and continue with all the rest that have been linked and you still have enough that should tell you that someone high up should be mentioning more than they are.

As to being warned within two days by authorities, I would rather they gave people more warning should it be needed. This would probably prevent the helter skelter effect that would come on. Most people would like time to figure out what they need to do, pray, visit loved ones... etc.. Just like when someone is sick and they are told it may be their last days. Would you rob a sick person with terminal cancer of that possibility? The chance to party or meet up in a mass group of friends to appreciate what we have had together as a family? Shouldn't they have the chance to prepare for the end if its possibly coming their way?

We are thinking feeling human beings that shouldn't be treated like cattle. They, with all their abilities to brainwash the masses, could be able to do this with little or no effect. The fact that I have to fight to get info out into the general SCIENCE community to view data that is available to the masses is proof of this.

I also realize that maybe it isn't Jupiter igniting. The stories and links to this being true are overwhelming though. You have a group of scientists that have been working on projects like "Lucifer" for fifty years. (Can't remember the group of scientists name right now.) You have W. Cooper in his book "Behind a Pale Horse" describing the scenario of blowing up a planet. He was murdered in front of his home. You have the well known Richard Hoagland that has mentioned this and has suggested that it has happened. Here and here.

As I noted earlier, this link shows that the meteors that hit Jupiter in 1993 could have been planned. I find it very suspicious that 24 fragments of a meteor were all lined up in a row and then they each took their turn entering the Jovian atmosphere. Another suspicious thing is that this is another thing that wasn't covered very well by our Astronomical community. Isn't that strange that these people study this all their life and then they are quiet about something that could be the capstone to the pyramid of their careers. I wonder about that. Also Eugene Shoemaker died under suspicious circumstances. Cover-up? This is one of things that brought me to ATS.

As to someone stating that it could be plasma or something else coming off the sun... yes I agree but plasma etc could be LAUNCHED from the sun and it doesn't just dissipate. I believe from what I've read that this plasma would travel outwards.

As to others comments that this thread is baseless, I would have to disagree there. I've made my point in the OP "asking" is this what I'm seeing. I didn't state that I am seeing meteors. I've stated that I would like some assistance by someone that is knowledgeable in certain fields. This is only what most ATSrs would ask should they have documentation that shows a theory and they would like assistance in proving or disproving it. I am that ATSr.

Also, I am not fear mongering. I have not contacted any authorities, MSM or friends to spread the word. I have alerted a group of individuals that are part of society that strive to understand the real nature of the world around them. To have these individuals check out what I have presented and maybe add to it or show why it is or isn't possible. These individuals are ATS. I have not told anyone on ATS that my recent thread is fact and that they should alert anyone. This thread has resulted in some pretty good indications that more is to come. I thank those who have contributed.

I am hoping that someone could possibly get a hold of the COR1 etc photos and have them put into a movie. My computer is very slow right now and doesn't seem to have to capability. My hope is to have a nice close up of the objects in my OP showing how they remain in constant shape and get larger.

Also, if someone has a program that could possibly simulate an object in space within our solar system for a graphic representation. This would be a great way to show that the picture in the OP could be very well heading for us given the planets rotation.

Being an ATS member, one must realize that not everything is like it is stated or shown to be. This is really a fundamental belief that true ATSrs have. Although some of the links I and others have provided as proof have been shown to be possibly tainted because of various other claims or associations, like Hoagland, this does not dismiss their entire library of info. If this were the case then we wouldn't have ATS. Everything would be shot down immediately and all discussion would stop because of one bit of data that was suspected as false that may have been a plant from the PTB to discredit that source... I can see that not all words from these people have been fabricated. There is truth in their words and we as ATSrs must sift through these words to come up with the answer.

I will continue doing this and hope that I have others assisting me in what could be something big.

Again, I hope I'm wrong and that in a couple of months I can say that I was wrong and that I was a pawn in their game. Until then I'll continue trying to find out what the NWO is doing to this world we call home.

Peace and Love to you all

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok, then I guess it was just some freaky cloud formation or something.

(second line)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So, as usual nothing happened.
- the sun is still at a very very low activity (check solar activity)
- there are no meteors heading towards us
- Jupiter has not ignited (no way it could)
- Niburu is late

Anyway, this another "end of the world thread" was entertaining.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
As I noted earlier, this link shows that the meteors that hit Jupiter in 1993 could have been planned.

A) It wasn't a meteor, it was a comet.
B) I already debunked that link, but I guess you've decided to just ignore that. The space shuttle did not launch bombs to jupiter, nor would bombs look like a comet.

I find it very suspicious that 24 fragments of a meteor were all lined up in a row and then they each took their turn entering the Jovian atmosphere.

So because your expectations for a comet impact were not met, it must not be a natural event? What should a tidally fragmented comet look like before it impacts then? Scattershot? Why wouldn't each fragment retain its inertia and remain in the same orbit with the other fragments before impact?

Another suspicious thing is that this is another thing that wasn't covered very well by our Astronomical community. Isn't that strange that these people study this all their life and then they are quiet about something that could be the capstone to the pyramid of their careers.

What on earth are you talking about? It was all over the news when it happened. The impacts occured away from the earth facing side for the most part, but it was very well covered.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Thank you for your debunking ngc... As to your statement that you ALREADY debunked this and that.... your statements of fact carry little in the way of weight... Your statements have been noted and are much appreciated...

As to my expectations not being met... If you read the post completely to which you refer then you would see that others like Hoagland and the like have made statements like this also.

I would tend to believe Hoagland and those others that I've sighted before I would believe someone that doesn't believe anything on ATS and who doesn't know the proper information to provide proof of a celestial body.

Thanks

Rgds

[edit on 17-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for that explanation, Phage.

About the only person i would accept an explanation from regarding things that happen above my head....

Respect and star for the answer...

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Great reply and I fully agree with you. That is why we are all here. I also know that we all found out alot of other things as well. We also found out that there have been more fire ball sightings over the past 6 weeks? Maybe due to the suns activity? Yet we wouldnt have known it all had it not of been for your original post.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
For those who think meteors are heading to Earth, and the recent incline in fireballs is just the first stages of what's to come; you should go to your local town square and spread the word to the citizens. Let them know, tell of the facts and evidence you've aquired, then you can see how much the government really hates the people, and how hard they try to keep us from the truth when they have you incarcerated. Come on now, if it's not this, then it's something else, and wasn't Nibiru late like 8 years ago also? Nibiru needs to get on point and show itself. I'm ready to party with the big guys.

Got Milk?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2009/02/17/mattingly.fire.in.the.sky.cnn

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Only Smarties have the answer?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Professor Roger Angel thinks he can diffract the power of the sun by placing trillions of lenses in space and creating a 100,000-square-mile sunshade.
Each lens will have a diffraction pattern etched onto it which will cause the sun's rays to change direction.
He intends to use electromagnetic propulsion to get the lenses into space.
If work was started immediately Prof Angel thinks the sunshield could be operation by 2040.

Other things of interest:

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Fox news (I know, I know) out of Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas is speculating that a small grass fire may have been caused by the fireball yesterday. I doubt it, though. Watch the video first.

www.wlky.com...

The Web site SpaceWeather.com reported three meteors were seen burning up over Italy hours before the streaks of light were seen over Kentucky

www.courant.com...

Lulin was discovered by a Chinese teenager two years ago. It still has many of its original gases — gases that are usually stripped away as comets near the sun. Unlike most comets viewable from Earth, this one hasn't been this close to the sun before.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Arens' theory argues that impacts are weaker in effect than is generally thought. But a growing consensus of researchers believes that doesn't go far enough. They believe eruptions, not cosmic impacts, are the real killers.

Only because it is ATS: (ha, ha I can't be serious can I?)

www3.signonsandiego.com...

More than 400 TV stations had said they intended to shut down analog TV broadcasts on or around Tuesday, rather than waiting until June 12, the new deadline set by Congress. The stations are listed here by state and market, as given by the Federal Communications Commission. Markets can be very large in some regions, and many of them span several states.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Beanhearbeefor]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow! You guys had me going there, at least for a while. . . Igniting Jupiter, meteors heading towards earth and fireballs criss-crossing the sky. The likelyhood of earth being hit by a meteor is remote. It's about as remote as two submarines colliding when they have the vast expanses of the oceans to move in. . . Hang on a minute, that's just happened!

We're doomed, we're all doomed. . .

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Thank you. That's all I'm hoping to do is show the links that seem to point to where we will be in the very near future. Should I be wrong, I will be proven wrong by a non-occurrence and then that will be it. I'm sure all don't consider bringing this up to ATS members as bringing this up to the MSM as fear mongering.

The intelligence of the ATS community can be put to the test during these times. This is obvious.

Rgds

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
reply to post by ngchunter

Thank you for your debunking ngc... As to your statement that you ALREADY debunked this and that.... your statements of fact carry little in the way of weight...

Never let facts get in the way of a loose conspiracy, right? What part of it didn't you understand? The payloads from those shuttle flights are accounted for... in earth orbit. I even gave you the orbital elements if you want to try to disprove it yourself.

Your statements have been noted and are much appreciated...

I doubt that quite heavily.

As to my expectations not being met... If you read the post completely to which you refer then you would see that others like Hoagland and the like have made statements like this also.

A logical fallacy of the appeal to authority, though Hoagland is not even a reliable authority.

I would tend to believe Hoagland and those others that I've sighted before I would believe someone that doesn't believe anything on ATS and who doesn't know the proper information to provide proof of a celestial body.

So because I took the time out of my day on two occasions to prove that Venus is in the correct location, you don't believe me? That makes no logical sense. Forgive me if I expected my word would be good enough the first time around given my track record of providing reliable images to ATS, and given that claiming Venus to be in its correct location is normally an unincredible claim. I made sure to do it live the second time around with a witness from ATS present.

Sorry alltied, Venus' location is now firmly established as being correct, and tomorrow morning I will repeat the proceedure for proving that Jupiter did not ignite. If you wish to view that proof live, you're more than welcome to. Due to streaming server issues, I'll have to share the video feed directly via peer to peer, so you'll need an instant messaging program like MSN, AIM, or Yahoo to see it. I can accomidate any of those services. I'll be on around 6:00am eastern time in the ATS general chat. If no one wants to view at that time I'll just take an image and post it later.

*edit to add:
I just signed up for a ustream account, which should allow me to broadcast live without requiring direct peer to peer connections. This should allow many people to watch at one time and it does not require anything to sign up. You will be able to watch the webcast live tomorrow morning, 6:00am eastern, at this address:
www.ustream.tv...

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Venus? I thought we were talking about Jupitor? Come on please tell me you didnt show someone the wrong planet. And that is the proof that Jupitor is still there, and fine because you showed someone Venus???

Makes me wonder how many beers they were drinking when they were looking at the planets?

Ok we get it. But truthfully what we are talking about here has nothing to do with planet igniting it has to do with the sun itself. And maybe some extra meteor activity. Which has already been proven to be upscale over the past 5 years.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join