It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
well its closed again *i didnt know that*

Thats good news but the whole pole shift derives from the earths magnetic field abnomilies just recently. If we get heavy solar particles from the sun and this breach happens again (which was previously not thought possible) it WILL b very bad! that is why the goverment has got new antartic bases and these 2 new sats going into space. We are aware of the dangers and its good we are acting but anyone that dont beleive me when i say this danger is very real and very likly just do the research like i have. 2012 is when the sun switches its poles and when that happens it allways sends a huge amount of radiation into space. Lets just hope its not towards us as its allways a lottery on what radiation come our way and what it consists of!

By the way when the earths magnetic field is weak we are also more likly to be hit by astaroids sorry to be sounding doom and gloom but its all truth and not Planet X Bull#

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Obama will be in Denver tomorrow to sign that 'stimulus' spending bill. Why go there? He could easily sign it in DC. But instead he is going to Denver of all places ... near the Denver airport ... to sign this thing.... as the reports of satelite 'debris' raining down continue.

I'm wondering if it's really debris or just a foretaste of something else ... and the White House knows.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Thanks for answering my questions. You seem to know what you're talking about and you explain them in a way even I can understand. Just one more question. It has to do with my first post about Jupiter igniting. Is it possible that in the future Jupiter could be our next Sun? I know it all has to do with mathmatics, do the numbers match? Anyone else feel free to jump in on this question?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this question i havnt researched much, although i do know jupiter is full of flamable gas's which suggests it is possible for it to ignite. Although it seems highly unlikly it would stay alight maybe even impossible. Maybe its possible to light send out much heat and burn out again v quick.

I dont know is the answer though! thats just my look at it. Although the solar storms and how they affect earth and the earths magnetic field. I have researched and spent many hours looking at the cause and effect of all. It certainly explains Climate Change (no im not speaking of CO2 Global Warming - thats a cover up)

Dont beleive me its Bull Visit the site below

www.abd.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just an update is this theory is right, this should fuel this post up a bit if not done already.

Feb 15th 2009 Texas Fireball CNN UFO OVNI Meteor Debris of Satellite Burning Re-entry
www.youtube.com...

I am trying to get this video working and its not for some reason, stay put for a while. Everything is widescreen ow on youtube, so maybe it does not work on ATS since everything seems 4:3 as an inbed link.

news.sky.com... 15223553?

Terrified onlookers were heard screaming when the mysterious "fireballs" were filmed mid-morning on Sunday.

They were captured by television cameras recording a marathon in the state capital Austin.

No one has explained where the debris has come from, amid numerous reports of sightings to the Federal Aviation Administration.

Text

[edit on 16-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Bad link

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Bad link

I'm working on it, hope it comes up, not sure why its doing this.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
this magnetosphere blast is also interesting, it happened 21/22 jan 2009

maybe there is a connection

the measurements come from this site:

www2.nict.go.jp...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by donhuangenaro]

Of course thats connected! Duh! lol

link   
Duplicate Post Sorry

[edit on 16-2-2009 by theflashor]

link   
Duplicate Post Sorry

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
On February 9th, hundreds of melon-head dolphins showed up in a never before seen gathering in Manila Bay, the Phillipines. Dolphins are highly sensitive to sonic booms and changes in the Earth's magnetic field. Some marine biologists fear that these dolphins have had their natural sonar damaged somehow and possibly have had injuries to their eardrums. Birds have been dying and falling from the skies over NJ, pelicans are vanishing or turning up dazed and injured. Tie this altogether with the possibilty that some kind of shock wave from space has hit our magnetosphere, satellites colliding as if their orbits are altered, shuttles being postponed, supposed increases in military and Fema activy especially on the east coast, Obama leaving Washington to sign the stimulus package in Denver, a city alleged to be the future capital if the NAU becomes a reality,fireballs over Arizona,fears that other satellites might collide with debris and limit our abilty to track incoming objects from space,...wow..if there isn't a conspiracy to keep the dots from connecting, then I'm going to have to chill with some good meds and a vacation!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hope this video works, my last post is a mess.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caithness cat

Well said!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
also happening in Tennessee...
www.wbir.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well im very glad we seem to be getting on the same page, i have been posting many posts in different forums on ATS without responses over the last week. And this post really isnt directly relevant to the OP although it is indirectly

Somthing is up and all the evidence points to our magnetic shield! and we have the stats to back it up.

But hey come on we all know its Co2 induced global warming that causes climate change, right>?...

Now do people see my concerns because at the minute we are at near solar minimum whats going to happen when we reach solar maximum (if you dont know its an eleven year cycle) Last maximum was in 2000 minum was in 2006 next maximum 2012 Which is expected to be %50 stronger than the last (thats just sun activity 30 to %50 stronger)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just quickly folks, and it "may" be slightly off topic, but I remember a quatran from Nostradamus that said something about a meteor coming from behind the sun and we would not see it because of this until it was too late.....this reminded of him straight away.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Nice video. What's the light @ 1:00 and also a faint one @ 7:00?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

lets not get into the end of the world crap, and stay on facts and evidence please

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Luke 21 verse 25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring"

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Luke 21 verse 25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring"

So TWO Satellites and Two Nuclear submarines crash into each other in the space of a week while a plane carrying a 9/11 campaigner who's husband was killed on 9/11 dies in an air crash because the plane was on autopilot.

Okay great...

Hope the fire in the sky was not a sign from the AC as predicted in the Bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join