It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

thats my orginal post can everyone go there and carry on this subject where its more relevant.. Please star and flag as this is important i feel

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh come on ya'll, I thought everyone knew that stars give birth to planets and moons and other astral rocks. What you see in that video is merely your star, the sun, giving birth to a new planet. POP, and out she came. There will be more as we approach the galactic equinox and pass through that gravity wave that is radiating from the spinning black hole at the center of your galaxy. Stay alert, and wear a helmet in case one should head towards Earth. And don't wander to far from your underground survival bunker!

Oh, and good luck, Earthlings, I hope most of you make it alive through that dark rift of changes yet to come.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
tommorow night i shall make a full post with all the scientific data and recent events, and all the steps the goverments are taking. I shall also put into lamers terms cause and effect of the magnetic shield on the earth and cause and effects of the solar wind / sun particles on the magnetic shield. And the truth is alarming!

It shall take hours but i think its somthing that needs discussing as it really does add up 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 +1 +1 etc theres so much that points to it!

Climate Change is Real

We the cause is BS!

Is it going to get worse, almost certainly!

What can we do? All to be discussed i shall put a link on this post when my report is complete!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok so, so far we have some facts:

1) fire ball in texas
2) Fire ball in Tennesse
3) Sat. collission
4) Rocket falling to earth
5) Mass bird deaths
6) Dolphins beaching themselves
7) Plane crash
8) 2 Nuclear Subs hit each other
9) Pellicans getting lost and confused
10) Strange weather

Sounds to me like it all ads up to something big to me. Something really, really big.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Exactly, too many coincidences. I think if we wait for some time we will face more events.

BTW, I have heard that feb 24 is a critical day from the point of numerology.

I have found some more links from BBC re recent sightings:
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by NoInfoAvailable]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The round things are, Space Donuts.
Tasty chocolate Space Donuts.
I don't think anyone knows what they are, perhaps glare.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not that I put too much stock in this whole theory and I hate to bring it up here, but isn't this supposed Planet X/Nibiru suppose to be coming from behind the sun?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I live in Canada and have not heard much at about this rocket.

Also I was told that it was heading towards Calgary and 'somehow' managed to skip across the atmosphere and fell somewhwre off the coast in Africa.

I was also told the rocket came from kazakhstan..

Is this correct or did I get misinformation ?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

I guess we don`t have enough evidence for making such far-reaching conclusions. Let us wait and see.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So are we starting to put this down to planet x, i mean come on i doubt if its that

though i do find the fact that 2 nuclear subs of Allie nations mange to bump in to each other, arent these things equpied with tracking, that other allies would see!,

and the fact that those satalites crashed, spoke to my boss who worked on acscension island in the south atlantic, when i told him about those sats he had a puzzled look on his face, as correct me if im wrong, the first active satalite to be taken out buy space junk?

Strange times, now ill put the twist on it, given our current economic crisis, the fact that "Arks" have been made around the globe, maybe our goverments know something is going to happen

Great post tho OP

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

You forgot Earthquakes take a lot at these scientific data, something very odd going on. Click on link below.

Earthquakes data shows frightening trend.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress

10) Strange weather

Sounds to me like it all ads up to something big to me. Something really, really big.

No strange weather here. In fact what is strange about the weather is that it's doing what it used to do when I was a wee nipper.

How about?

11) Many people grabbing and holding dried stalks.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
In my opinion the following theory is appropriate to this thread.

I have a question, but first some information. Im a pro-photographer who lives and works in Scotland. I cover weddings in the summer months and commercial/portfolio work through the winter.

Last summer (2008) I witnessed what can only be described as weird light and a change to the skies over Scotland. This started in march and was still evident in early October before the dark nights started to set in.

A description : The light during the summer months was way more intense than Ive ever known it. I would say 90+% of my shots I had to under expose and my usual ISO settings for inside work, ie church services were way below what I would commonly use.

Also, and this intrigues me. I witnessed what I can only describe as skies that were larger, more expansive and had more clouds than Ive ever known. The horizon seemed to be further away and detail was as sharp as a knife edge.

In my own words I would liken it to the sky canopy being raised higher than normal.

Is this possibly connected to altered magnetic fields ?

Respects

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

hmmm what thy..

bit to religous for me fella, where did religon come in to this,

as a religous person, you allready are a end is nigh person arent ya?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

hmm more sunlight i would say could only come from a bigger reaction going on in the sun, but maybe if the "Spheres" around the earth were altared more light would get in

im down on the south downs just under london, and ya the weather has been werid as of late, more dramatic sunsets and sunrises

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

This could be a delayed reaction from crashing the Space Probe Galileo into gaseous Jupiter back in 2003 as a previous person in this thread relayed. No one has all the facts concerning the atmospheric structure of Jupiter. It is still being analyized. No one could truthfully predict what the outcome would be once the Plutonium 238 pellets aboard the Galileo, along with the stow away microbes and man made material from earth, entered Jupiter's atmosphere causing an implosion-induced nuclear detonation as it crashed on into the planet. Man made radiation crashing into and mixing with nature's radiation I think would be disasterous.

Here is part of an article I found on the web compiled by Dee Finney :

"NUCLEAR REACTION WHEN GALILEO SPACECRAFT IMPACTS INTO JUPITER IN SEPTEMBER 2003 UNLIKELY, BUT POSSIBLE

J.C. Goliathan, July 30, 2003

The author believes the nuclear events reported here to be very unlikely and only remotely possible, but just as an asteroid impact with earth is remotely possible (and widely researched and reported on), the Jupiter impact issue deserves exposure also, because there is compelling evidence to suggest the feasibility of at least a temporary Jupiter ignition. Given the potential consequences of this, serious research is warranted. The author is a Geographer and Engineer, not a physicist. Further research is needed by more qualified individuals.

While Goliathan’s might be a bit technical for those outside of his field of study, as a physisict, I found it to be a brilliant piece of work and so will endevor to explain the critical aspects presented in his article in layman’s terms.

The Concerns Described in Goliathan’s Article

Theoretically the avalanche reaction described for the Pu-238 pellets aboard Galileo can take place setting off an implosion-induced nuclear detonation. Literally no one on Earth knows for certain what will happen when Galileo plunges into Jupiter. It may even trigger an on-going fusion reaction in the abundant hydrogen supply of Jupiter, creating a mini-star. We lack the in-depth knowledge on the atmospheric structure of the planet to accurately predict the outcome, yet we push ahead on the chosen path.

Physicists at NASA will undoubtedly tell you the danger is negligible and try and push this question into the realm of conspiracy-thinking. As a physicist, I’ve been trained in the safe application of radiation and I think we need to pay attention here, as we may be overplaying our hand by ignoring this possibility.

In my work I do risk analysis regularly. In such an analysis I divide potentially hazardous risks into a matrix. This type of matrix sorts risks by chance of occurring (on a 1 to 6 scale for likeliness) on one scale against the severity (on a 1 to 5 scale) on the other. The product of these two is known as the hazard of the event. Anything with a product of chance and severity above 12 requires ‘mitigating action’, but special attention is due also for the highest severity category, regardless of its chance.

This particular risk falls in that category of highest severity, it has to be looked at. Its chance is minute, but no matter how small the risk, its consequences are so severe and all-encompassing that we must not ignore it! I will tell a little more about why they are so great below."

Source: www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

No but Religion comes from Fear and insecurity!

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Feb 16 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkfunnyguy

That chart does not show an increase in the number or intensity of earthquakes. The source data is described as:

Selected earthquakes of general historic interest.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Due to better communication and a dramatic increase in data collection capabilities it is expected that there would be more recorded and publicized earthquakes in more recent years than 100 years ago. There is no indication that earthquakes are increasing in number or severity.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

Well you should pop up to the smoke. It's situation normal here.

Those brilliant dawns and sunsets are probably sponsored by the Brighton head-shops.

Can anyone confirm or deny with certainty that there are meteors heading this way?

(preferably without mentioning 2012)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join