It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well I have absolutely no idea what it could possibly be. It probably isnt a vehicle since you are saying it wont be used for travel too much.

Are there projects being worked on that are much more magnificent than what is just going to be released soon?

By "how" do you mean they wont reveal to us how the new technology works or what. Will this technology be revolutionary or what?

O and also please could you explain on this new tech that can eradicate 5 billion people in 10 minutes? Is is like a laser weapon or biological weapon or what??!?!

[edit on 2/16/2009 by King neptune117]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

please please, show us the proof already !

everything you have said so far in this thread is already known by many people so what is your point here ?

you have provided absolutely nothing knew and the title of this thread might be proof that your just a troll looking for attention ?

correct me if i am wrong

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

"Proof" has a different definition to everyone.

If some are comfortable with pictures being "proof", other may need something more such as a ufo landing on the lawn of the white house.

Therefore, you would need to explain exactly what "proof" is.

And if you come to ATS to find "proof" you looking in the wrong place.

Any person who has made a conscious decision to become a traitor and commit treason will 100% not release information here, however they will at least profit from it and find protection..

If you wanted "proof" within 5 pages than there wouldn't even be 1 post on these forums.

I never claimed to be important. I am not important at all.. I am just a guy who happens to work for lockheed martin. I am making pay check just like the rest of you.

Like I have said before. I could of very well been hired into a different department and could very well be transfered to a different department, which is very unlikely but plausible.

So, if I sat here and said I have all the clearances I mentioned, I just happen to work for the advertisement or the HR department, would you guys still have the same reaction to me?

I think not

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

No, I will not explain the eradicator as we call it.

Yes, it is a vehicle capable of cutting travel time over large distances by as much as 50-75%.....

It can be used for short travel but not practical based on what will come out.

Yes, the "how" is how it works. The explanation will "dumbed" down and many things will be left out.

The fueling of the craft will be clandestine until many decades later.

To many it will be "proof" of triangular crafts though the shape may resemble a triangle however it is a different shape depending on what vantage point your looking at it from.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Im not sure if you can answer this or not but what is the point of developing an eradicator capable of such destruction?

Also, did we get this technology from the Roswell incident, or was that really just a spy balloon that crashed?

When the "how" is revealed, will it be revolutionary? I heard you mention the fuel that it uses, sounds pretty important.

Thanks for all the hints and tips

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

RFBURNS, you have made numerous posts and comments about me and my information.

You seem VERY dissatisfied with what I have said and the information I provided. yet you read 13 pages of posts and posted replies far more than the regular reader.

So, my question to you is this. For such a dumb guy like myself with such readily available information than why spend much of your leisure time reading something I have to say?

It doesn't make sense why you stay and read about a topic and information you deem "bull#"

maybe, just maybe your really interested. You can't admit to yourself what I am saying may be true because you have convinced yourself of the "proof" you need and won't settle for anything less..
I think you may have watched too much tv and can't tell when entertainment and truth begins and ends. Your looking for an "independence day" type of "proof" when in reality the "proof" will be much less "flashy".

So, I want to ask YOU a question.

What is it that you believe is going on? Will you share with us your opinions?

Because you haven't really said anything productive so far except assuming things and condescendingly speaking of myself and my character

link   
King , if you want all the information from Mr J sources , click on REDDIT, i see half of his references from there

link   
MRJENKA QUOTE: "Have you ever considered these "triangles" as man-made space stations? Stations that float in our orbit and serve as a refueling station and hanger for crafts?

Very much like our bases on the ground.....

The cost is irrelevant. Because this has already been paid for and launched(this is what i am telling you believe me or not)"

GARY MCKINNON (Nasa hacker) QUOTE: “I found a list of officers’ names,” he claims, “under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’… What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’ and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t U.S. Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.”

It's one big puzzle like mrjenka sais! tnx for the info and your work..finally for the first time its getting interesting here! Where have you been all the time mrjenka..just looking at this forum and laughing like me..you are the reason i subscribed finally..You subscribed because you had probably a 'Oh come on guys' feeling and you knew you could bring some color into this stuff..i subscribed because for me you sound VERY credible! tnx!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Thank you so much for this site!!!!!!! I have never seen it but from a brief glance I am interested.

What information have I gotten from this site?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Your silly. You think if anyone in their right mind was to release "information that can change the world" that they would do it on ATS"?

I can give an example of just that, tho the info was not given in ATS, but in another forum, several years ago, and this info was definately a world changer if any ever was. It was an event that I was a part of...to great extent.

Google "City Under Cydonia", "Wheres the science happen around here", "Noel Gorlick aka BAMF", "THEMIS daytime multispectral IR of Cydonia"...all circa summer 2001.

Like you, a character suddenly appeard in the TEM forum, putting up the thread "Wheres the science happen around here". This fella used the screen name BAMF. For 3 months this character posted, and lured members of the TEM forum into discussions about a certian technique in multi-spectral imaging processing. After 3 months of picking and choosing certain members who "fit the bill", one of them, Keith Laney, who was picked by BAMF to get the real deal, was swayed to download a image on the 25th of July, around 10:35 that evening. BAMF also advised Keith as to what type of program to use to properly process the raw multi-spectral IR dataset of the daytime IR image of Cydonia.

The neat thing about that..is that the image Keith got was completely different from the posted image at the official ASU THEMIS website. The image Keith got was a pure, unaltered and precise IR dataset of the daytime imaging of the Cydonia area. The one on the official ASU THEMIS site...was noisy, full of data garbage, and not even 1/3 the clarity of the one Keith had downloaded.

Much to BAMF's surprise, Keith had relayed to several other members of TEM, incluidng me, to go to the link he was given by BAMF in private chat to get that image..and we did. I still have that original, pure real deal data saved, and even processed it using the same special 7,000 dollar processing program.

That release of information was "out the back door", snuck out under cover through an elaborate means of "BAMFING" Keith to another download site, as well as re-directing the rest of us to get that special real dataset image.

In fact right now, on my online station, the original C2C archive of the interveiw by Art Bell of Richard Hoagland and Keith Laney, is on the air, just started. Its quite a program.

BTW I do have the written permissions to re-broadcast that and three other programs of C2C, so dont let that worry you.

Point here is....it would not be the first time that real data, secret informaiton, was given out through the back door method. It is NOT silly, it does happen and has been happening more often recenly than ever before.

Perhaps those on the inside are sick and tired of this drip drip snail paced way of getting the truth out and tired of the deceptions and piece by piece nonsense.

Arent you tired of that nonsense? Or are you one of those on the inside who enjoy playing the game of holding info on a string dangling it above everyone's head and getting a huge laugh from it?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Colorz

Thank you for your post.

I started this thread after reading and looking over months of(and pardon me) crap in the ats threads and forums.

I wanted to come and share my experiences with others. Share the information I have and maybe develop a few friends and have a few interesting conversations.

I have never heard or read of this Gary Mkinnon guy but will do a bit of research as I can not comment on him because this is honestly this first time I seen his name referenced.

And I thank you for your positive words and feedback. Even if you think I am full of it, atleast your reading this with an open-mind and a willingness to correspond in an ADULT and MATURE fashion.

I will entertain any and all questions you may have with in the legal parameters that I play within.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
yeah I definitely agree. If he is a fake, hes damn smart at aerospace and a damned good liar. He obviously knows what he is talking about. I mean come on how many people out there know about the X-24 and other tech he has talked about.

Thanks again for all this info. I cant wait to see what is unveiled to us later this year. Im 16 and just getting my license so hopefully this new tech wont be too expensive. Im working at jewel getting paid 7.85 an hour haha, it needs to be cheap

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Awwww, very well.. Thank you RFBURNS. See, we can correspond without the your right/wrong route.

Please post more information for me pertaining to this topic as I have never heard, read or seen anything about this.

Furthermore, from my understanding this "world changing" technology he produced changed the world how?

If I haven't heard of it than I don't think it has very much merit to it. Or a technology that is useless to our current gadgets and appliances.

There have been many people through out the times who have came up with "world changing" technologies yet they couldn't apply them to everyday usage, deeming them useless and not very world altering stuff..

I would like to ask you for your age because it seems to me you can;t get out of the "secret world", "disinformation agents", and all this conspiracy propaganda.

You have no model to pattern a "disinfo agent" as there has never been one who came public or released the true nature of one's work.

Therefore, you can't lable me a "disinfo agent" because you don't know what information is true and which information is a lie.

All your doing is assuming. I asked you not to assume. And your still doing it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Stay positive. and stay away from hard drugs. Get good grades and all will be well..

Military service is an extra plus as well. You can also apply to "Intelligence college" while in the military and you can also take intelligence majors in civilian universities.

Of course science is very much in demand. Go to a top 15 school. Get atleast a 3.5 gpa or better. Graduate with honors or cum laude better yet and go for your JD. After the J.D. they will come find you or recruit you and pay for your P.h.D.

That's the best thing I can tell you. The field I am in is very broad. I never intended to work where I do. I applied for a job, went through he necessary security clearance stages(i was employed with lockheed during this time just in the non-sensitive advertisement department)

Than when I got my clearances I was moved to the Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors department where I was pretty much doing the same stuff I am doing now just on a small scale.

2 years after that i was offered to move "next door" and was promoted to the position I am in now.

I never planned for it to happen this way. I just know lockheed is job security and a very prestigious place to work. I was happy with a pay check and a pat on the back. Everything else I have experienced so for is just icing on the cake so to speak.

Lockheed feeds my family and pays the mortgage. Everything else is secondary.

I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. Let me know if you have any other questions.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

my name is Eugene. Not this Bill person your referencing. Sorry..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Stay positive. and stay away from hard drugs. Get good grades and all will be well..

Military service is an extra plus as well. You can also apply to "Intelligence college" while in the military and you can also take intelligence majors in civilian universities.

Of course science is very much in demand. Go to a top 15 school. Get atleast a 3.5 gpa or better. Graduate with honors or cum laude better yet and go for your JD. After the J.D. they will come find you or recruit you and pay for your P.h.D.

That's the best thing I can tell you. The field I am in is very broad. I never intended to work where I do. I applied for a job, went through he necessary security clearance stages(i was employed with lockheed during this time just in the non-sensitive advertisement department)

Than when I got my clearances I was moved to the Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors department where I was pretty much doing the same stuff I am doing now just on a small scale.

2 years after that i was offered to move "next door" and was promoted to the position I am in now.

I never planned for it to happen this way. I just know lockheed is job security and a very prestigious place to work. I was happy with a pay check and a pat on the back. Everything else I have experienced so for is just icing on the cake so to speak.

Lockheed feeds my family and pays the mortgage. Everything else is secondary.

I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ha yea im actually big on not doing drugs. Seriously like so many kids at my school smoke and drink its not even funny...

But I have a few questions though. Are you saying that Lockheed Martin actually comes to you for a job or do you go to them? Also, have you ever seen these technologies first hand.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

At this point in his story, I ask him what it was that he heard (of course). He said that he couldn't talk about it - BUT - that even if he DID tell me, I probably wouldn't believe it anyway. He then told me, without going into any specifics, that the Navy is doing some # that you would NOT believe. He seemed bothered by the information he knew, to be honest. I didn't press the issue with him, but he knows something, and someday I will get it out of him. He is not someone who would make this kind of thing up, and I believe he is telling the truth, even though he told me very little.

This could be anything. I wouldn't assume it is "we have warp drive".

Given that he was bothered by it, it could well be something like, "We are dumping toxic and radioactive stuff and not telling people or the sailors about it" or "we are keeping secret prisoners snatched from somewhere without telling anybody about them and beating the snot out of them."

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think some of you are misinterpreting what jenka is saying, especially regarding the title. He doesn't want you to simply sit here and take his word for it. He is attempting to provide a means, some basic starting information, and above all motivation for getting out there and finding the truth on your own.

Sure, it's easy to sit here and make claims/debunk claims from the comfort of your living room, computer room, wherever you may be. But it's another thing to actually get out there, search, etc. For instance, coming to ATS for me motivated me to buy a telescope, invest in a Jeep Wrangler, take a case of beer and some burgers out to a mountainous area around me, and just do some stargazing and camping. I liked all of the talk of astronomy (which really has taken the stage today), and got sick of just reading about stuff. Did I see anything anomalous when I went out last summer and did this? No. But I will be doing the same thing (minus the beer) this coming summer, and am looking forward to it again, if only just for the experience.

And in regards to the title of this thread, Proof of Aliens & UFO's, re-read jenka's first post. He says if you intelligently articulate yourself to those that are already in the field...maybe you'll get some information that those "crazy" UFO Hunters, aren't privy to. Hint hint...I.E Maybe they know something about the topic of extraterrestrials that you don't...I.E...maybe they'll tell you if you don't come off as a raging lunatic believer...etc...etc...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
******** ATTENTION *********

From this post on, any uncivil / Off Topic post, will result in the member being post banned for 3 days.

This is your warning.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join