It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey guys & gals.. I haven't posted or replied in years but I think that this is a good time.

A bit of background of info about me. I have been employed by Lockheed martin for the better part of 5+ years and do not foresee myself leaving my position anytime soon.

I am not in the scientific sector. I am in the financial field(internal audits, auditing budgets, showing ways of cutting costs to maximize their budgets etc..)

Furthermore, I am the person who has proposals for projects and requests for more money handed to me where in turn I look them over, audit them for mistakes and mathematical errors and if such a request should even be forwarded to the higher ups.. Etc.. etc.. etc..

The reason why I just wrote 2 paragraphs about what I do is due to the comment I am bout to make..

I wish everyone would start thinking a bit differently. I will not go into great detail or description but many of the "Ufo's" that are reported, video-taped and seen are very much MAN MADE!

JPL, Lockheed & Boeing are just a few of the companies out there that have crafts and vehicles that if seen by a common person would cause great stir and distress due to the fact that they THINK they have just saw a UFO from a different planet.

WRONG!!!

Many crafts are MAN-MADE! Rather than sit on Abovetopsecret forums and speculate and guess why don't you guys take as much time into studying various reports, releases and information that is very public and out there. it only will take hard work, dedication and will-power to find them as these articles, releases, documents and information is not read by 98% of the world therefore there is no need for these publications to be made overly public.

Same as the Department of Agriculture reports, they are out there, but you have to know what your looking for.

Anyway.. I will leave you guys off with this. With in the next 3-4 quarters there will be "new" technology that will be made public, there will be no saucers or planet jumping ships but there will be drastic and significant changes to what is "normal" to us as of 2/15/09...

Although these "new" technologies will be made public they will not be utilized until many years later.

For more information I would suggest reading science publications and/or joining science blogs, or threads.

IF you guys will be able to "prove" to the moderator of the thread or blog that you know what your talking bout than they will send you an invite and you will be privy to conversations among VERY intellectual men/women that specialize and work certain fields.

You guys are looking for UFO or proof of UFOS. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN, THERE WILL BE NO DISCLOSURE!!!!

However, if you begin talking with people that are intellectual, educated and in the field(physics, propulsion, propulsion research, zero-gravity propulsion etc..) than you can deduce from the conversation or correspondence that you may have with these people on what they are currently being paid to work on.

Again, they won't come right out and tell you what they do but if you engage them in a matter which catches their attention and if you both share and exchange ideas than by all means these people will share certain things with you they may not regularly.

Another problem that "Ufologists" have is that their chief concern is to find proof or evidence of ufos and aliens, they do not do this for the sake of man-kind but for their own gains..

You think Stanton Friedman is researching ufos because he wants to improve man kind?!?! I am sure that is a smalllllllll part of it but at the end of the day he lines his pockets with millions of dollars in speeches and books he authored.

So, instead of looking for proof of whatever you guys may think is out there YOU WONT FIND IT..... Especially in todays day in age. Maybe back in the 40; and early-mid 50's you may have found a paper-trail, today there are internet's that are themselves classified and are only accessible by maybe two-three people, everything important is very well protected and in no way possible to access..

Also, there is NO ONE in this world that knows everything. there is a handful of people that know a little piece of the story, they do not know each other and what they know may seem insignificant to them but when you put all of the pieces of the story together you may have something monumental.

Think about it guys... By you guys trying to find some type of proof out there bout ufos or aliens or advanced technology you will never find it. you would have a better chance finding a piece of sand in the middle of the ocean that you threw in 10 years ago, that's the best analogy I can think of..

Any questions, comments, concerns.. please feel free to reply, I will entertain any and all comments within reason.

I WILL NOT SCAN MY ID so don't even ask. I will NOT scan documents and post them. I WILL however entertain and try and answer any and all question to the fullest of my capability.

If you so choose not to believe what I am saying or have said than you can click the "x" or move on to another thread about some silly childish stuff like "reptilians" or whatever else people come up with..

Hope we can all engage in a beneficial and fun conversation for everyone. If people are going to start attacking me which they usually do on this forum than I will cut off correspondence immediately and will not reply.

You guys are more than welcome to criticize me or what I say but do not attack me personally..

Removed All Caps from title.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/2/09 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well this grabs my attention friend, thank you for posting this information.

But I do have to ask, you're saying that most if not all craft that we see are man made. If so, then are you saying there are no ET's that are visiting us?

And where would they get this kind of craft technology from? I'd assume if it wasn't of alien origin that Lockhead and Boeing would have released this information and started commercial test flights by now.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
UFOs are man made, but their development as an aircraft has been kept utterly secret since who knows, there was one reported in the papers in the 1800s. I guess lockheed goes back a ways huh.

So lockheed and others make the ufos, for some undisclosed purpose. After perfecting the craft, they decide not to make it public, or sell it to the military, but continue to "test" these things.

I'm not buying this

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I WILL NOT SCAN MY ID so don't even ask. I will NOT scan documents and post them. I WILL however entertain and try and answer any and all question to the fullest of my capability.

Of course not
because marking out your name/photo and taking a photograph (or scan) of your ID in front of your screen showing you logged onto ATS is just too hard to do

If I can do it (which I have) than you could do it too.

It would certainly lend credence to your 'story'. And you being here since 2005, you have to be aware of the many many hoaxes of people claiming "I work here and know this" without any evidence, pass through here all the time.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Oh and your title is VERY VERY misleading. You have offered ZERO PROOF of Aliens and UFOs.

*yawn* This is the same ol same ol....this thread belongs in skunk works.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes..where is this proof?

All I see are statements with occaisional CAPS shouting.

Hardly proof.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Another thread stating the facts when its just more speculation.
I believe UFO's are real and have seen one but I have no proof other than what everyone else already see's.
So I don't lie about it.
Why do you?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So, not only do you have all this super secret info that you refuse to devulge, you have a grandfather that was a big wig in the KGB who also has all this super secret info about 56 different alien species, and various other super secret space and alien stuff, etc etc.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=mrjenka

Wow. What an interesting life you must lead.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

In my VERY HUMBLE OPINION and from certain calculations that I have made through out the years I would say 70-80% of all "UFO's" are man made.

There is definitely visitors that our Earth receives but not even close to the scale that people may think.

I am very sorry but I can not get into exactly how Lockheed, JPL or Boeing "got" certain information or details about certain technologies. However, DO NOT think it is alien, it is very much the inginuity of man-kind and the proof of the capabilities of our brains.

For instance, someone above genius IQ DOES NOT question whether there is intelligent life out there, they know by mathematical certainty that it is 100% accurate.

Now, let's play this game for a second, and again, this is merely a game, DO NOT look more into this guys and don't over analyze!

Lets just say that humans have the capability of reaching other planets,stars, galaxies etc.. and man kind on one of these missions found another intelligent life force out there, don't you think WE would monitor them?!?

Wouldn't we(man-kind) be UFO's and Aliens?! And if we can say with 100% mathematical certainty that intelligent life def. exists than why does everyone always think that these things are more intelligent than we are?!

Has anyone ever though that these life forms could and are MUCH less advanced than we are? Just as there are MANY of forms that are more advanced than we are, and than there are a handful that are just as advanced as we are??

See where I am getting with this?

Just think about it like this..

Lets say NASA tomorrow told you they had a craft that can travel 100 light years in 2 and a half - 3 hours.. and that they were sending a few crafts to explore the far reaches of our galaxy etc..

Say we find a form of life that resembles man kind very much but is about 200-300 years behind us as far as technology, evolution and spirituality..

We don;t know what this form of life believes in, we don;t know what the nature of this life form is, we don't know their motive, their goals, we don't know a darn thing about them.. So, what do you think we would d0?

As an intelligent person, you and I both know. In no shape, form or way will we land and say "Hi, we come in peace", we would do exactly what the small percentage of UFO's do, they just observe and leave..

Just as we would observe and leave to come back to earth to make reports on what we discovered.. MANY millenia would pass before we would make FULL contact, we would however contact certain beings that were leaders in religion and government..

Sound familiar?

So, for everyone thinking out there that there will be some monumental release of information any time is a total joke....

Only way there will be disclosure is if these beings decided that they wanted/needed something from the world and only way they do that is in a VERY detrimental fashion because intelligent beings(mor eintelligent than humans) have never, will never make contact with 99.5% of the world because there is no need for it..

They are merely observing us just as we would observe them IF
we had the technology... I F

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I may be one of those to whom your general diatribe applies.

I assure you, I make no assumptions regarding the motivations, or legitimacy of any 'celebrity' UFOlogist. In fact, I am the first to accept the inevitable truth; in order to maintain some kind of hold on the field and it's focus, it is to infiltrate it with loyal employees, and like-minded friends.

The point is - no matter HOW you care to paint the facts, there is one that can't be obscured by the notion of national security. It is one that has been conceded again and again, in nearly every comment every made by any member of either the debunking community or the skeptics, or the half-crazed mystic zealots; Certainly, some of these 'objects' are man-made and intentionally concealed for logical security concerns, SOME!

Not ALL. And as long as there is even one questionable event that defies explanation, we SHOULD try to find out what is behind it. Whether it be UFO, spaghetti monsters, or transdimensional time travelers, I would like to know that we are both encouraged to identify it, and actually free to do so.

Perhaps there will never be disclosure, I am not holding my breath. But no amount of purposeful concealment can overcome accidental discovery.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Yeahright already addressed this. Never mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well, the title is misleading, however I think he's using the statement to make the contrary point. The all-caps thing is frowned upon, by the way.

I don't disagree with much in the opening post, other than the belief that since everything someone knows about is "A", then there's no way there can be a "B". Actually, that's what I believe but I try to maintain an open mind to the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation. I haven't seen anything I'd call proof, but that doesn't mean I'm sure. Once you're sure, you quit looking, or at least being open to other possibilities.

Certainty is the enemy of progress, among other things.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Wow, you guys are really not getting this.

THERE IS NO PROOF.. What proof are you looking for?!?!

All I am saying to you is do your scientific and mathematical research. math and science evolves on a daily bases. The math and science we used 5 years ago is 100% obsolete now. So, if you would research the new techniques that are being utilized and what people are working on at MIT tech center, the New Jersey inst of technology, Oxford tech school and many others..

why don;t you people go do your research, talk to people, humans ESPECIALLY Americans are VERRRRYYY lazy and just want things handed to them..

Go out there and find your proof.. You want to see pictures? You already seen them.. You want high ranking military and science personal telling you what you want to know they did it.. How much more proof do you want/need?

I never understood that statement "proof", "proof" is all around you... You just have to work on it and get it...

Don't sit back and wait, you will die waiting..!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

There is no disclosure to be made.. You guys really really make me laugh...

The Earth and human beings are a VERY VERY rare occurrence in the universe. there are millions of different little things that have to go right for an earth to even be born and billions of other little thigns that needs to happen in order for it to harbor life..

Therefore, in the grand scale of things you must understand that the earth and humans are like a 1.9 trillionc hance.. seriously, do you research guys.. please...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

No. I care to disagree with your comment..... There are 2 ways of obtaining "information" one way is for the government to approach you and you would collaborate with them OR it is a bid.. The highest bidder gets the information..

Now, let's say lockheed paid 10 billion for a zero-gravity propulsion system schematics, you think after they build we will just say "hey, here's 10 billion worth of technology, humans are so peaceful and smart that we are sure that this extrodanary technology will be used for good and not for the use of homicide, genocide, or torture to others"

think about it!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

So what explains the ancient texts and cave paintings and art pieces and glyphs if there is no proof???

And if man made the UFO's, how did he create them when these ancient texts and cave paintings and art pieces and glyphs were made?

?????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Sorry for the caps. Again, I want to make people aware that Iran launched a satellite 2 days ago into s3 restricted world orbit, meaning the satellite will be used for nuclear weaponry..

So, do you guys think that boeing, lockheed, mit, njit or another outfit would just give man-kind technology that can not only kill everything with seconds but can also be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easily reproduced..

There will be no disclosure or this proof you guys speak of until humans will stop murdering and just being down right rude and mean to one another.

The more advanced the technology gets the easier it is to implement and use because of the understanding in "how it works", & a better understanding of our surroundings and how to best utilize these surroundings.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I'm still confused by your reply. If the technology is man made and from human inginuity, then why keep it all a secret? Why the massive government cover ups?

And i don't understand somethng else. Now if you're not going to post you're identity here, security badge and all, then why not divulge the information you know instead of keeping secrets?

Doesn't seem like a very disclosure type thing to do. And by that I don't mean so called Proof of alien existance, all i have to do is walk around my city to know that they exist. What I'm talking about are facts to support you're claim that most vehicles are man made.

Also you said that most of this stuff was out there for us to see, we just didn't want to find it. That must mean that you have found it, and in writing this thread, you must have had some inclinnation to share such information with us, or else this would be a complete troll thread.

Feel Free to U2U me if this is something you'd like to discuss privately, i'm very interested in what you're saying and would love to discuss it, but this is a very large statement you're making to an audience of skeptics and truther's who love nothing more than picking these theories and so called disclosure scenes apart.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Nice post

Many ufologists already know this and its the 2%-5% of the sightings that are of most interest.

Majority know that secret developments that going on even if they can not prove exactly what type of craft or drive.

You have only added fuel to the fire that our crooked goverments and corperate companies have been lieing to the population for many years, sucking the dollars out of the economies and holding back technology from the average man.

To add my opinion and by what your are commenting on seems to relate that there will be a tech jump and only a small bit of what it could be? only because we are now in the # concerning global warming, also because the greed of continual milking old fuel sources like coal etc that should have been stopped 30+yrs ago.

Many of us know there have been alternate energy sources available and have been locked away for many years because the greedy goverments and corperates do not like free energy but now there is not much of an option to take.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Hey.. thank you for your post. I am NOT saying that there is no proof. You guys may have misinterpreted what I was saying.

Your also looking at cave paintings and texts from people who believed in trees, rivers, ants and anything else they may have though was a god.. If by some miracle we could bring a human from 1500 years ago and put him in a cave now and just observe him we could deem him "insane" and "unstable" so, by todays measures these people were below average on the intellectual scale, so how can we take that seriously.

furthermore, if schizophrenia and other mental problems exist now than they most def. existed 1500 years ago, how can you convice me that these texts and cave paintings were not done by a person with a mental illness and than a generation later found these "texts" and "cave paintings" and since they were already scared of "gods" they maybe thought hat there ancestors were trying to send them a warning but what they didnt know is that the original painter was a mental ill person..

it's all bs, as is the bible.. the bible has been rewritten and reedited so many times no one can really tell what the original is and who really wrote it and when..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join