It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
And IF and a bigg and huge IF i wanted to disclose something to someone how would I go about choosing who to u2u??

Once again speaking like there is a possibility of the information you posses being released. Again I say, SECURITY THREAT

If you really just got your ass handed to you by your superiors for your previous comments, why do you keep dancing on the thin white line?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
InSpiteOf does raise some valid points though. My security clearance was back in 90, and even that long ago, it won't expire until next year, and I certainly wouldn't think of revealing anything I was privy to (even though it was hardly anything, and it's all obsolete these days anyhow...

However, my father has far, far, far more clearances than I do (mine is VERY basic, must stress that), and he constantly drops hints too, so there you go.... Of course, like the OP, the info was from acquaintances built over time (he's been in the darker part of the biz for well over 2 decades)... There's even a publicized quote from a former director of Lockheed about the technologies "blowing our minds", and this was years ago...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by illimey
reply to post by mrjenka

So basically, ....

Which is it?

I am very well aware that a person in my position is subject to constant or periodic monitoring, that is part of my employment agreement.

I do not have "handlers". I am not an animal. I have superiors. Just as YOU have superiors in your work.

When I refrence disclosure I mean the government or any official outfit(dia, dod etc...) will not release information pertaining to any type of alien(eben) or ufo or as "we" like to call it IO(identified object) if that information was to ever be disclosed it would be through the vatican..

(snip)

Good (and from where I was sitting a few posts ago, the only) answer to my question! Nice Vatican reference as well.... That'll get a few more of us lazy Americans glued to this musty old corner of the interwebs for a while longer!

Thanks - I'll keep reading.

This thread has made my Monday at work (where I'm routinely responsible for accelerating objects to almost the speed of light, by the way) all the more enjoyable!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by mrjenka

As an retired accountant myself, a point you made in your original statement makes me wonder where you got your degree:

"I am not in the scientific sector. I am in the financial field(internal audits, auditing budgets, showing ways of cutting costs to maximize their budgets etc..) "

So cutting costs maximizes budgets. Seems to me that cutting costs would maximize profits, according to GAAP, not budgets...but then I guess your right 'cause you say so. No proof required, right?

I graduated from Penn State University with a BS in International Business with concentration on information technology.

I also recieved my masters in business administration(mba) from University of Pennsylvania-Wharton....

When I say "I am not in the scientific sector" that means I am not a scientists and do not work on and/or develop technologies..

Agreed, that with cutting costs this will maximize profit, however if you are developing a technology that can only be used with other technologies to make something "unique" than where is your profits coming from?

Also, contracts such as lockheed will pay a lot of money for technologies and schematics(blue-prints) from government outfits in order for them to be able to develop it and utilize it with other technologies they have available.

The most simple analogy I can think of is this. Say you have a plane and lockheed bought information from the CIA pertaining to aerodynamics of a "new" more light, more compact, more affordable and easier to make piece of a plane..

So, lockheed buys it. sends it to which over department and than the scientists and workers are commissioned to develop and advance this information they just bought.. This could take 5 mins or it could take 65 years(we have projects that have been "open" for decades). So, after this technology is built and maximized for its potential than and only than will lockheed start implementing that into their crafts, vehicles or whatever else they are building. So when they do resell these vehicles than and only than will they make a profit.

I have already said this before. No one has asked which department I work in. The department I work in does not sell anything. We are strictly developmental.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

And IF and a bigg and huge IF i wanted to disclose something to someone how would I go about choosing who to u2u??

Once again speaking like there is a possibility of the information you posses being released. Again I say, SECURITY THREAT

If you really just got your ass handed to you by your superiors for your previous comments, why do you keep dancing on the thin white line?

Did i say that I had my "ass" handed to me... I did not. They were just curios with my motives and a certain thing I said made them "nervous" and they wanted to clear up whatever issues they may have had.

There is no chance I will disclose anything that I haven't been debriefed of today.

Certain direct questions will be given certain direct answer with a chance of "paper" proof if the right questions are asked and I feel comfortable with doing it..

Again, I know exactly what i can and cannot say, exactly what i can and cannot show..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

[snip]

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Jinni]

I am not sure what the point of this was/is

Please elaborate..

Mod Edit - removed quoted post, prev removed by staff.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271
reply to post by mrjenka

MrJenka,

I have to wholeheartedly agree with you with your overall message.

To do your own research and build your own understanding. To have a clear desire to understand by leaving behind what others say is truth and only accepting your own direct experiences. To do your own work instead of copying off that kid who incorrectly marked his test next of you.

When I come to these sites I look for new perspectives, new ways of looking at this situation here for both entertainment and because of a lack of first-hand knowledge concerning certain areas that others here may or may not have.

Your perspective fits as a possible reality and I'll consider what you've said.

Thank you very much for your post. This is exactly what I have been saying!!!

I wish everyone would have an outlook as yours!

I do not wish for people to believe me. I wish to have a conversation with like-minded people. And since I do have access to certain things and I am able to talk about certain things than why wouldn't I share that with others?

It's on the person reading what i wrote to deduce whether I am real or fake..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Working the Aviation sector recently gave me hands on knowledge of security clearance issues, especially when government contracts are involved.

I just find it hard to believe they would let an accountant, at any level, act as a PR guy. Telling him/her (s)he may say this, but not that. Produce document X as supportive evidence but not document Y.

My clearance was basic, but even still I am not allowed to say anything beyond the fact that I had clearance, worked for an Aviation company that had government contracts, and the cafeteria food sucked. Other than that, i cant say a word for the next 4 years.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by mrjenka

Also, contracts such as lockheed will pay a lot of money for technologies and schematics(blue-prints) from government outfits in order for them to be able to develop it and utilize it with other technologies they have available.

Hmmm...

What are the actual words you use in your line of work for the points emboldened above?

Also, where do the 'schematics' and 'technology' come from?

Just checking

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Did i say that I had my "ass" handed to me... I did not.

Forgive my misinterpretation.

They were just curios with my motives and a certain thing I said made them "nervous" and they wanted to clear up whatever issues they may have had.

Wait wait wait. So you make a claim that you will send a CD with over 5k docs, pics, and vids of classified materials to the owners of a public internet forum, and your bosses sat you down just to have a chit-chat?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by mrjenka

So basically, ....

Which is it?

I am very well aware that a person in my position is subject to constant or periodic monitoring, that is part of my employment agreement.

I do not have "handlers". I am not an animal. I have superiors. Just as YOU have superiors in your work.

When I refrence disclosure I mean the government or any official outfit(dia, dod etc...) will not release information pertaining to any type of alien(eben) or ufo or as "we" like to call it IO(identified object) if that information was to ever be disclosed it would be through the vatican..

(snip)

Good (and from where I was sitting a few posts ago, the only) answer to my question! Nice Vatican reference as well.... That'll get a few more of us lazy Americans glued to this musty old corner of the interwebs for a while longer!

Thanks - I'll keep reading.

This thread has made my Monday at work (where I'm routinely responsible for accelerating objects to almost the speed of light, by the way) all the more enjoyable!

I did not mean to be rude when I said that Americans are lazy. It mayhave sounded bad and now that I am re-reading it, I do not blame people for taking offense.

I want to apologize for that comment. I was just making an opinion and by no means is that a fact.

Americans are lazy in my very humble opinion, although I think that Americans are really good at manipulating and intimidating.

USA is the strongest power in the world not due the brilliant minds of soil born Americans but the contrary, from brilliant European minds.

America is the best country in the world and I feel honored and blessed everyday that I get to live in such a wonderful place. However, that will not stop me from thinking that Americans are lazy.

I think that if Americans would get up of off there behinds and go out and do the jobs that "immigrants" or "illegals" have than we wouldn't have such a problem with illegal aliens..

But, that is a conversation all in its self.

Again, my OPINION of Americans is mine only. Not saying that there are not millions of brilliant american minds I just don't think that americans utilize and maximize their full potential.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If so called "supertechnologies" exist then it would be but a small matter for Lockheed or whoever owns them to take over the world.

Why hasn't this happened?

1. The owners of this technology are short sighted and stupid.
2. The owners do not give one single thought to world politics.
3. This isn't real.

It would be so easy to hold the world hostage for either a good or bad reason with all this power. Who's going to stop you eh?

And don't give us the story about how we'll kill each other if we had these techs. That wouldn't happen, ever.

If people were that dumb we'd of done it long ago. A group of about 20 people with pipe bombs and cellphones could decimate a medium sized city in an hour if they wanted to. Bomb the police stations, fire stations, and hospitals. Put poison in the water and then go around setting fires everywhere.

You don't need advanced technology to ruin human life. You only need a superinsane mind with a lot of friends.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Mozzy]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

They were just curios with my motives and a certain thing I said made them "nervous" and they wanted to clear up whatever issues they may have had.

Wait wait wait. So you make a claim that you will send a CD with over 5k docs, pics, and vids of classified materials to the owners of a public internet forum, and your bosses sat you down just to have a chit-chat?

Did I say that my comment pertaining to releasing 5k documents on a cd got me into trouble?

Did I even ever say that I was in any type of "trouble" ?

I never said the material on the cd was classified did I?

Please, stop assuming.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Not possible.

That would result in quick and swift 'termination'.

OK. now I know what is going on.

This guy maybe a disinfo agent aiming to poo poo the theory that UFO's are actually man made by bringing discredit upon himself!!

Also computing in LM and elsewhere is HEAVILY LOCKED DOWN. All internet activity is constantly monitored and it is not possible for him to be posting this stuff for this long. Even logging on would be a problem!

!!!!!!!!!!!!WATCHOUT!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Then I deduce that you are fake.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I never said the material on the cd was classified did I?

Please, stop assuming.

Most internal documents are restricted in most of the corporate sector of the world. Why? Because the smallest detail can amount to the biggest headache.

Distributing internal documentation to a public internet forum represents a serious breech of security, regardless of what the documentation is. It could be a Standard Shop Procedures Manual for building an A320 power distribution box, or it could a repair manual for a copier, the crime is still the same.

I don't buy for one second that your superiors were aware of your claims and threats and just let it slide because the documentation isn't classified enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My very question to you is...If you are aware as to what the, so called soon to to be publically released, government secret aircraft look like. Would it be accurate to say that they will have each their own identifiable asset markings displayed in bold black letters on their underbelly to assist ground forces in establishing "first hand" visual confirmation? For example: USC-05, USC-06. And, will they be used for low level flight surveillance of metropolis communities? Just a hunch I had.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So what department do you work for? also if you can where?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Exactly, impossible. He would have been terminated (regardless if the information is soon to be public or not) and potentially face criminal charges...

I just dont buy it.

At my recent employer, their IT structure made it impossible for you to enter a keystroke without them knowing about it, whether it was in word processing or the internet.

Further, in the more restricted sectors, there was ZERO internet access. You had access to network resources only, nothing got in or out from or too the outside world.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join