It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schro's, Shock's, and Ian's American Vacation (Road Trip 09)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

But there is nothing conspiratorial about wine tasting...as fun an excursion that could be.

I can't really see us gipping everyone by uploading videos of Schro Dog swishing some Cabernet Sauvignon twenty times before swallowing, waiting for the after taste, making an obscure comment based on the subtlties of nuance and then munching on a water cracker forty times in a row...

Actually...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
But there is nothing conspiratorial about wine tasting...as fun an excursion that could be.

....Not that you know of... But I'm sure the three of you, can shimmy your way into some detective shoes and FIND a conspiracy. Come on, aren't you guys experts at that by now?

I can't really see us gipping everyone by uploading videos of Schro Dog swishing some Cabernet Sauvignon twenty times before swallowing, waiting for the after taste, making an obscure comment based on the subtlties of nuance and then munching on a water cracker forty times in a row...

Actually...

Well, there's nothing that says you have to drink wine like a pompous ass in order to "taste" the wine. Skip the Crackers - I can see those being boring

But in all seriousness, if you "happen to be" in the area of a winery, a nice glass of red might be kind of a nice wind-down, to all the conspiracy hunting you guys will be doing... if you like wine, that is.

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I think we should consider Montauk and a certain bat as well...

As far as Mind Control touristy places, Montauk is almost as good as it gets...

I'll have to put out some feelers among my family to see if anyone knows anything or has connections there. Anything else up around this area? I've been trying to think of stuff, but I think most of the good conspiracy meat around here is more the highpowered meetings behind closed doors kind. I mean, we could go stare at the outside of the Council for Foreign Relations building, and then at the big Masonic hotel, do a tour of midtown law firms

Roosevelt Island might be interesting though

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
Anything else up around this area?

From what I remember, all the juicy conspiracy info NYC is best discovered in bars and nightclubs. Yes, it's true. NY underground bunkers are best explored between 11pm and 6am.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
do a tour of midtown law firms

I bet you they are all crawling with conspirators!...I saw The Firm!...

Carrot: Yes, I can probably find a conspiracy in wineries...such as an implicit effort on behalf of ancestral French Vineyard families to slowly encourage through future generations an association that a well developed pallette is the epitome of culture and social standing thusly breeding out within the middle and lower classes the brain's genetic inclination to focus on ideas and abstracts in favor for a more reactive mindset intent on discerning 'taste' and 'smell' leaving the social engineers and money movers free to operate without a rational fear of being questioned...much less caught.

Was that a run on sentence...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

We should probably start thinking up travel games.

For example, instead of "Spot the VW Beetles", we could play "Spot The Evidence Of A Covert Ongoing Conspiracy To Control The Public".

"Look! Consumerist propaganda with subliminal comfort associations!"
..."Good one! That's one point for you, Mem!"

"Hey, I've eaten there! Their burgers suck!"
..."That doesn't count, Sdog."

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Or we can play "spot the longest sentence."

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That's just freakin' brilliant...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Ok, so far we have a few suggestions for places to visit:

1. Looking for Lemurians in Mt. Shasta
2. Zion National Park
3. Sedona vortexes
4. Grand Canyon
5. Monument Valley/Four Corners/Navajo and Hopi Nation
6. Monte Vista Crane migration in New Mexico
7. Dulce NM
8. Various Oklahoma "hauntings"/Heike

It would be great to get some more so please keep' em coming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your bosses went here, you may be able to sing aforementioned Melissa Etheridge songs with Robbie WIlliams because he's been there...
Gillards Ranch Mt Adams, Trout Lake WA.

As many lights in the skies there as there are stars....

Squeeze Robbies butt cheek for me, I think he's cute...yes im a ckickakdee before you ask, i'm not a guy into man-love...zazz

oh also,
Pt Pleaseant West Virginia Mothman country?
though you probably dont want to want to be sighting one of those babies, .... prophecies for impending doom arent they? though you may see one anyway at the start of your trip....

There is an abandoned TNT area/millitary base whilst you are there that there were some naughty things hidden apparently back in ther 50's and 60's...you can go onto it, go at night 'cause thats when its scary...ooogah booogah, daytime its just a dump really!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Squeeze Robbies butt cheek for me, I think he's cute...yes im a ckickakdee before you ask, i'm not a guy into man-love...zazz

Yet you assume that we are...hhmmm...

To put all doubts to rest I will state the following:

"I have never seen a John Wayne movie."

Wait...that actually doesn't help, does it?

you can go onto it, go at night 'cause thats when its scary...ooogah booogah, daytime its just a dump really!

Now you're just ruining the magic...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well that's just odd.

However, I understand. One of my goals is to see "The Magnificent Seven", before the Earth is destroyed. Again. *

It's actually sort of put me off actually renting the darn thing and watching it. Wouldn't want to accidentally trigger a cataclysmic chain of events or anything.

* off to start a thread about "Blockbuster Eschatology"... *

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Rooster Cogburn

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Since you all are going through the four corners area, I suggest Bryce Canyon. It's not conspiracy or UFO related. However it's one of the most amazing places I've ever had the pleasure to see.

Here's a few photos I took, if you are not yet convinced

If you all choose to go, make sure you hike down into the valley.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh wow, that is beautiful! I'd really like to stop there if it's not far out of our way. I just realized I should probably shop around for a new camera for the trip.

I'm not sure about extensive hiking, though - exercise makes me sweat.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's definitely not out of our way.

You should also take a google gander at Zion National Park where I was also thinking of visiting.

[edit on 17 Feb 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Are you guys considering getting an RV or are you going to try and do this in a car.

I'd strongly suggest renting an RV (or a series of them), because if you're trapped in a car together, uh, well it might not be that pleasant.

Split three ways, it might even be cost-effective over renting motel rooms.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I have evidence that Mr Shock sings showtunes in the shower and he has a collection of Julie Andrews LPs.

PS - for 1000 points I will remove this post! (j/k).

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syandos
PS - for 1000 points I will remove this post! (j/k).

Not necessary...I forgot what you posted when I got lost looking at your avatar...

Edit to Add: I'll have you banned if you change your avatar to a picture of Liberace...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So far we have suggestions for:

1. Looking for Lemurians in Mt. Shasta
2. Zion National Park
3. Sedona vortexes
4. Grand Canyon
5. Monument Valley/Four Corners/Navajo and Hopi Nation
6. Monte Vista Crane migration in New Mexico
7. Dulce NM
8. Various Oklahoma "hauntings"/Heike
9. Racetrack Playa
10. Bryce Canyon
11. Marfa Lights (can someone help us confirm if this is a year round event or if it is seazonal)

Thanks for ALL the suggestions so far, even those not included in the above list.

We'd love to get some more.

[edit on 18 Feb 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Though I will confess to a bit of trepidation regarding Texans...

No problem,
I will be happy to make sure you get through Houston safely.
Keep in touch. We'll have a little ats meet up at the Continental or some other den of iniquity.

Good luck gentlemen.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join