It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Crash 3407 - A Conspiracy? - 9/11 Widow - met w/ Obama Dead onboard

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Just out of curiousity, why are there so many debunkers on ATS? A conspiracy board with so many people that just think that conspiracies do not exist. That makes no sense? It almost seems like a conspiracy!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Shades1035]

There are certainly interesting bits of info, that bob to the surface here at ATS , but by no means are all or most conspiracies put forth true.. thankfully.

A "needle of truth " is buried in the haystack of **AMAZING**MUST SEE**..... conjecture.

Instantly calling conspiracy almost as a reflexive action, muddies the water for everyone.
A watchman who calls the alarm frivolously, soon comes to be regarded more as a hindrance than a help.

If there is substance behind a claim , it can surely hold up to a few questions.

IMHO.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
There are certainly interesting bits of info, that bob to the surface here at ATS , but by no means are all or most conspiracies put forth true.. thankfully.

A "needle of truth " is buried in the haystack of **AMAZING**MUST SEE**..... conjecture.

Instantly calling conspiracy almost as a reflexive action, muddies the water for everyone.
A watchman who calls the alarm frivolously, soon comes to be regarded more as a hindrance than a help.

If there is substance behind a claim , it can surely hold up to a few questions.

IMHO.

Great point.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You're always one of the first to jump in and blindly defend the official party line. THAT'S tiresome.

All I have said regarding this incident is how quickly some people have jumped to conclusions when the whole story hasn't been revealed yet.

Maybe if the government decided to tell the truth once in a while, people wouldn't be so suspicious.

But after Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, MLK, USS Liberty, TWA 800, Gulf of Tonkin, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, Iraq, etc., etc., etc., they have every right to be suspicious.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What's ironic about the jet that was landed on the Hudson, is if it had not been successful, and most or all had perished, I 100% guarantee that a whole slew of folks would claim it was most definitively claim it was a conspiracy, and they would have found a couple passengers on the plan to spur their wild imaginations.

People tend to forget that natural accidents that have nothing to do with conspiracies happen all the time. Coincidences DO happen. I'm not saying THIS is.. one way or the other, yet. But I'm going to at least wait for the facts before making bold accusations. That someone can jump to the immediate conclusion that this was a conspiracy based on the fact of one of the passengers just boggles the mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

You're always one of the first to jump in and blindly defend the official party line. THAT'S tiresome.

All I have said regarding this incident is how quickly some people have jumped to conclusions when the whole story hasn't been revealed yet.

Maybe if the government decided to tell the truth once in a while, people wouldn't be so suspicious.

But after Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, MLK, USS Liberty, TWA 800, Gulf of Tonkin, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, Iraq, etc., etc., etc., they have every right to be suspicious.

But I've never expressed any opinion on Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, MLK, USS Liberty, TWA 800, Gulf of Tonkin, Waco, Oklahoma City or Iraq

So how is my opinion tiresome?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Firstly, a tragic event with so many lost
My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who died.

Can I ask? was the whole passenger manifesto broadcast or published?

If so was there any hint of any other noteworthy passengers?

I always like to look on the periferal of events when I seem to be getting directed to someone elses point of interest. It pays to sometimes use the extreme wide angle lens instead of zooming into someone elses target.

Respects

Yes, a few noteworthy people on board the plane actually:

Alison Des Forges, 66, who once taught at the University at Buffalo, historian and human rights activist who documented the 1994 genocide in Rwanda.

The lady above was considered a foremost expert on the Rwanda Genocide.

Jerome Krasuski, 53, was returning home to Cheektowaga with three other colleagues from Northrop Grumman from a one-day business trip. The former North Tonawanda resident worked as a program manager for the Williamsville defense contractor for more than 20 years. Krasuski's three Northrop Grumman colleagues also died in the crash.

A partial list is here : www.buffalonews.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So do you all "loons" get the same amount of time each night to get on the computer and the internet and post this stupid crap.

A plane flying into BUFFALO NEW YORK (yes,where it is colder than heck and has bad winter weather) crashed while trying to land.

The flight was delayed for two hours before leaving Newark because of the weather!

Every sane person in the world knew that the weather on the east coast was bad.

Icing was an issue and the air traffic controllers were asking pilots if they were experiencing it.

It was a weather related aircraft accident Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This morning at 6am, I heard a report on NPR that said that "witnesses heard a loud POP and then an explosion BEFORE the plane crashed into the house." Then tonight, I turn on the TV, and they are saying that it was ice.

I think that if that much ice had built up on the wings, the pilots would have felt it in the handling. From the voice recordings they are playing tonight on the news, it sounds like they never knew what was happening....one minute they're flying, the next minute they're crashing..no warning at all. Don't they have ice warning lights and alarms in the cockpit?

I also find it strange that they released the voice recordings so soon. Isn't there usually a thorough investigation before any true cause of an accident is diagnosed and released??

This might be a bit off topic, but consider this:

A few months ago, I posted a thread theorizing that the first massive "bailout" that Congress passed under Bush/Paulson was actually a ransom to prevent another 9/11 type of event from happening.

Here is the original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, a poster on this thread said it sounds kind of fishy that this plane accident happens when Obama is trying to get his bailout bill passed.

Which made me think....could the two bailouts be related to more than the economy? Could they both be ransoms to prevent more 9/11 types of events?

Both bailouts have a lot in common....both are worth hundreds of billions of dollars.....both are being forced through very fast.... both presidents discouraged debate or thoughtful questioning of the monetary amounts, saying that "there is not time" for that. Isn't it interesting that both bailout bills seem to be rushed through so fast, and this plane accident happens on the day that it was supposed to be passed, and a 9/11 activist was on that plane?

Obama has also clearly warned the United States again and again that a "major catastrophe" will happen if this bailout is not passed. Maybe was referring to more than an economic catastrophe.

Hmmmm....what if this plane crash was a warning to Obama: get it passed, and get it passed now....or else much worse will happen?

Terrorists often resort to "killing hostages" when their demands are not being met fast enough. (At least, it happens that way in the movies.) Maybe this bailout is also another ransom, and this plane crash was a warning to Obama and the Congress to hurry it up.

Which is why the fake "ice on the plane wings" story came out so fast.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Do some research into Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, MLK, USS Liberty, TWA 800, Gulf of Tonkin, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11 or Iraq and you won't be so quick to defend the U.S. government.

Whether Democrats or Republicans, during the past 50 years they've unfortunately proven themselves to be duplicitous, murderous thugs.

Most Americans are great people, but our government is rotten to the core.

When calls to legislators run 1000:1 against a bailout for the banksters, but it still passes anyway, that should tell you everything you need to know about whether the U.S. is a country "of the people, by the people and for the people." It's not.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Just out of curiousity, why are there so many debunkers on ATS? A conspiracy board with so many people that just think that conspiracies do not exist. That makes no sense? It almost seems like a conspiracy!

This is by far the best question anybody ever asked on this site. It is such a simple question, and if you stop for a second and think about it, it tells you exactly what this site is about. It seems that people who do not believe in any conspiracy do nothing else but go to conspiracy sites and write endless messages

One could almost think that this is a government controlled site...or controlled by some other entity, like mosad or some other humanitarian agency

[edit on 13-2-2009 by greshnik]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

What do you mean"without any signs of distress?" The pilots were talking to ATC and concerned about icing conditions on the approach. The sudden drop to the ground is consistent with a wing stall from the icing conditions, sudden loss of power, or both. Get your facts straight.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Interesting theory.

Isn't it funny how Obama completely mimicked Bush - with the urgency of the bill?!

I don't know about the plane crash though, as a ransom....

but the news is loving the plane crash.. that is all they are FOCUSING on - never mind an 800 billion bill passed, NOPE they don't want to talk about that.... great distraction for the people.

Yeah, the people have to hear for the whole weekend, nothing but plane crash.... that is of course a lot more important than 800 billion going down the drain and broken promises!!!

So crash as a diversion from spending bill???? hhhmmmm

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik

This is by far the best question anybody ever asked on this site. It is such a simple question, and if you stop for a second and think about it, it tells you exactly what this site is about. It seems that people who do not believe in any conspiracy do nothing else but go to conspiracy sites and write endless messages

One could almost think that this is a government controlled site...or controlled by some other entity, like mosad or some other humanitarian agency

[edit on 13-2-2009 by greshnik]

I second that opinion.

Also, isn't it interesting to note that the more a conspiracy makes sense, the more debunkers show up?

You know what they say....the flack is the thickest when you are right over the target.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yep, that's also a good theory. If it is a diversion, it really is the perfect diversion. Focus on a plane crash, not billions and billions going down the drain.

The question is, who created the diversion? I don't think it was Obama anymore than I think Bush was the person who conducted 9/11. I don't think either of the presidents were directly involved in anything so sinister.

Black ops? Psy ops? Spy vs spy? Secret government behind the scenes?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it was just the ice. Other pilots in the area said that their wings were icing up really bad. That could cause a "pop" sound and then an explosion if it blocked something to do with the engines or caused something on the plane to break.

I knew someone would make a connection and say that it was done on purpose. But I really, really think it was an accident. Especially since it crashed into a house, was in descent (more stress on wings), the conditions were poor, and other pilots said that their wings were icing up.

Some people are just really unlucky.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I 100% agree with this post. It is really is simple if you really believe that the GOV is capable of something like this. Either that or it was some DAMN GOOD TIMING for Obama and the other kiddies playing around in that big white doll house in D.C.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just look at their faces and listen to the tone of voice of those in the media forced to utter 9/11 and it has nothing to do with a political convention or a politicians bounce in the polls. 9/11 comes back to haunt the American media on Friday the 13th, I wouldn't even bother going to work. Anything you want to tell us Mr. ANDERSON? hmmm, have a problem with all those buried first hand witness accounts? They must eat away at those cases you put them in.. I bet you don't go in the storage room do you Mr. ANDERSON... tell us cooper do dead men tell tales?

9/11s rising American Media and you're all accomplices to murder

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Too early to tell, but I'm curious to what George Noory will have to say (probably not much) besides repeating his mantra - "There's no such thing as coincidence", because even the most faithful to the official word will have to agree this just STINKS in more ways than one.

The Truth Movement has suffered anyways of late... fading fast... what was she to accomplish in her life of fighting the Commission's Report? Who knows, all we do know is she is ashes. And the official report of the 911 incident is something I'll wonder about 40 years from now unless I die in some weird freak incident.

There are times when you have a right to be angry, and this is a punctuation mark on my personal frustrations about the truth behind 911... Those that disagree can laugh themselves to sleep, but Hunter Thompson knew it, and so do I - the crap we are fed is down-right disturbing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All I've to say on this matter is Electro Magnetic Pulse...
my condolences to the family of the dead.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Geez, too bad de-icers haven't been invented yet! DUH

Not like it was only going a short distance either. There are no investigations, only explanations. No need when the investigation results are the same. May not be a conspiracy here, but with the PTB clearly on the side of the elite, who farging knows? Anything is possible! They have perfected deciet and lies to an art form. Why not believe this is their "canvas"? What's a few more lost to the cause. Ain't bothered 'em yet. Rip us off outright and send our kids to another fabricated war? Ya sure I trust em why wouldn't I? I think I will give them more of my money so they can give more of it to their criminal friends. You should to. I never question authority. They have a "good" plan for us! They really like us! I would have stayed in the towers just like they told me to! Call me a good ol americant sheeple! I refuse to use my critical thinking, it's unpatriotic! If they say it, it must be the truth...

Call me Sgt. Statistic

Maybe we better invent bird screens for the friggin engines before we outlaw birds!!!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join