It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Crash 3407 - A Conspiracy? - 9/11 Widow - met w/ Obama Dead onboard

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

sounds to me like the goverment has something to hide, now i have sources saying there are CIA in every airport, now the said people can cut off communication with any plane, all they had to do was place C4 on the plane in a suitcase befor it left, and cut off communication with that plane and blame the snow clouds, now if this is all true this means 911 was and still is a goverment operation to take over iraq, but the real prize is to use the people of iraq to fight against Israel when obama signs the treaty with iran, who is infact fighting Israel, now when this happens and israel falls then iran is supposed to split it with us, we will then use both the iraqis and israelis to take over iran and scare the rest of the countries #less and force them to surrender to us, we will then control most of the oil, but people wont allow this right, wrong people are so proud obama is the "black" president he is acctually middle eastern but any way, after that the oil prices will shoot up even though we control and the goverment will raise prices without telling us we control the oil, in doing that they will have complete control over what we do, and will then be able to slowly take over every industry until we r just lik a communist country, and we will evetualy become a bunch of democrat conformist pigs

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Just out of curiousity, why are there so many debunkers on ATS? A conspiracy board with so many people that just think that conspiracies do not exist. That makes no sense? It almost seems like a conspiracy!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Shades1035]

Skeptisim is healthy and intelligently vital when considering any conspiracy. Once you review all evidence and debunk, throw out, those variables which are not viable then you look at what evidence is left as truly unexplainable and therein lies the elements of a true consipiracy.

I greatly appreciate the number of experts we have on ATS. There are pilots, engineers, physicists and other professionals. Their contributions are invaluabe. Kudos!

Keep an open mind but, don't let your brain fall out.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ok yes maybe it was just a terrible coincidence - I'm definitely willing to consider that BUT somehow it just seems a little too coincidental y'know what I mean?!
I mean lets be logical here: What exactly are the chances of that happening? Both she and her husband die in extremely similar circumstances (one on ground hit by crashing plane, one in air on crashing plane) but 8 years apart?
The probability of even being involved in a plane crash, let alone a fatal one, is extremely small! Dying in an accident on the ground is statistically far more probable for most of us.
Either there's something going on (and i put nothing past human beings especially those in governnment) or that poor woman was just really really unlucky with some serious karma happening there.
I'm not a conspiracy nut, I'm just being logical and real. Can this truly be just a terrible coincidence?
Something in me is just not so sure....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
We are here to deny ignorance. That's it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but without fact it is about as relevant as a flea fart.

This is reaching as far as the poor college kid who was shot trying to protect his mother and since he was a truther it must have been a government operation.

So, with that, one question to the OP? Since Bush and Co are always blamed for 9/11, who called this shot? I mean, what else is there to gain folks????

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
When the plane crashed into the Hudson, they took a week to release the transcript of the cockpit conversation.

The plane crash this morning? The transcript was being played on CNN.

Both are suspicious. When a plane has icing problems, it loses lift and drops like a rock. The plane this morning sounded like a mechanical, possibly intentional.

Nothing is as it seems. Question authority, as time is short.

And now they already have info from the black box. These things usually take weeks, if not months.

If the pilot would have had icing problems, the last thing he would have done would have been to put the gear down. Review your pilot check list.

Chadwick? Is there any conspiracy in the world you believe in, or is EVERYTHING the government does legit and awesome.

What a shill.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Anyone that's saying the weather was fine clearly hasn't heard the reports from people at the airport that were trying to get on a plane, a lot of the planes were delayed because of icing.

I remember I was once stuck in a big full plane on the ground for hours because of significant icing, the pilot wanted to fly but the airport didn't let him until they were sure the ice was removed and for the conditions to improve.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Just out of curiousity, why are there so many debunkers on ATS? A conspiracy board with so many people that just think that conspiracies do not exist. That makes no sense? It almost seems like a conspiracy!

Big increase in Pentagon budget for propaganda
Thursday, February 5 2009
By CHRIS TOMLINSON Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) --€” As it fights two wars, the Pentagon is steadily and dramatically increasing the money it spends to win what it calls "the human terrain" of world public opinion. In the process, it is raising concerns of spreading propaganda at home in violation of federal law.

An Associated Press investigation found that over the past five years, the money the military spends on winning hearts and minds at home and abroad has grown by 63 percent, to at least $4.7 billion this year, according to Department of Defense budgets and other documents. That's almost as much as it spent on body armor for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan between 2004 and 2006.

This year, the Pentagon will employ 27,000 people just for recruitment, advertising and public relations -- almost as many as the total 30,000-person work force in the State Department.

"We have such a massive apparatus selling the military to us, it has become hard to ask questions about whether this is too much money or if it's bloated," says Sheldon Rampton, research director for the Committee on Media and Democracy, which tracks the military's media operations. "As the war has become less popular, they have felt they need to respond to that more."

...On an abandoned Air Force base in San Antonio, Texas, editors for the Joint Hometown News Service point proudly to a dozen clippings on a table as examples of success in getting stories into newspapers.

What readers are not told: Each of these glowing stories was written by Pentagon staff. Under the free service, stories go out with authors' names but not their titles, and do not mention Hometown News anywhere. In 2009, Hometown News plans to put out 5,400 press releases, 3,000 television releases and 1,600 radio interviews, among other work -- 50 percent more than in 2007.

The service is just a tiny piece of the Pentagon's rapidly expanding media empire, which is now bigger in size, money and power than many media companies.

Originally posted by doctordoom
Chadwick? Is there any conspiracy in the world you believe in, or is EVERYTHING the government does legit and awesome.

What a shill.

Couldn't agree more. I'm sure Chadwick still believes the JFK Magic Bullet Theory. Mega-shill.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
yea its def a conspiracy in my mind

too many weird coincidences

like the spending bill right now, im in ny and there is NO coverage on it, just the plane crash, its a media frenzy, even more so then the hudson plane landing, normally a plane crashes, you barely hear about it in the msm, this one though has been reported on nonstop since it happened

the 9/11 widow, pretty interesting coincidence

12 houses have been evacuated, and the people arent allowed back in for a while, if only the one house was hit and affected, why cant people return to their own unaffected homes?

the communication between the plane and the tower didnt say anything unusual right?

and i may be wrong, but normally isnt there a little bit of speculation, then they normally wait to get official results?
well here in ny on the news, everyones saying it was ice and wind, weathermen who have no authority are coming on tv saying it was definitely ice

now again im no expert, but ive been in ny for a while now, not in buffalo, but nearby, and i KNOW it was a little icy and windy at the time, but NOWHERE near the extremes they are capable of getting in that area, so why is this the 1st time ice has caused a crash like this?

reminds me of 911, everyone instantly started saying what was happening when they had no idea, just saying so much speculation without waiting for answers, seems like theyre doing that again here

maybe its nothing but a regular old plane crash and we're all just nutty conspiracy theorists, but if we're all still talking about this being a conspiracy a year from now, i wont be surprised

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I personally think the attention grabber on this is the fact that Obama spoke out about a 9/11 truther being on board. Planes crash, how often to Presidents acknowledge the roll of one politically motivated person who died.

It's that acknowledgment of her, which makes me think this could be conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

now again im no expert, but ive been in ny for a while now, not in buffalo, but nearby, and i KNOW it was a little icy and windy at the time, but NOWHERE near the extremes they are capable of getting in that area, so why is this the 1st time ice has caused a crash like this?

This isn't the first time icing has caused a plane crash, there's even lawyers that specialize on icing-related plane crash lawsuits:
www.aviationattorneys.com...

From that webpage:
One of the most frequent causes of a small plane crash accident and following lawsuit can be traced back to icing or de-icing difficulties while the aircraft was still in flight. Many times cold weather causes small planes to operate in a dangerous way.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

read about this ... here is a similar article on the subject .... very possible conspiracy, yet then again could be a coincidence? maybe?

I have just look at ur external source and managed to look at those who were on board

MAY THEY REST IN PEACE AND IF IT MAYBE A DILIBERATE ACT THEN MAY THE BAS**RDS BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE..........
IM BRITISH I MY BELIEVING IS 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.....SO ANYTHING WITH THE CONTINENTAL CRASH IS A POSSIBILITY........
I KNOW MANY DOUBT OBAMA BUT I BELIEVE HE IS ON THE SIDES OF U GENUINE AMERICAN FOLKS SOMETHING DRAWS ME TO THAT THINKING WHEN I SEE HIM

BE GLAD THE BUSH ADMINISTATION HAS NOW GONE......I FEEL GEORGE BUSH JR HAD NO CHOICE GETTING CAUGHT UP IN THE MISMANGEMENT OF US GOVERNMENT,PERSONALLY I THINK HIS FATHER WAS STILL PLAYING A BIG PART IN IT BEHIND THE SCENES.......
AND FORGIVE ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT IF GEORGE BUSH SENIOR WAS DROWNING ID THROW HIM A BRICK RATHER THAN A LIFE RING......AND THAT GOES FOR THR ROTHCHILDS,THE ROCKEFELLERS AND KISSENGER........THE BRITSH PEOPLE SUPPORT THE AMERICAN FOLK AND FROM A DISTANCE THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS HAS BE A CONCERN....I SAY GIVE OBAMA A CHANCE EVEN THOUGH GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.............I HAVE FAITH EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY ALITTLE BUT I DO..........
MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH THE FAMILIES WHO LOST LOVED ONES ON BOARD CONTINENTAL FLIGHT..
MAY THEY REST IN PEACE AND COMFORT BE BROUGHT TO THOSE WHO HAVE LOST SOMEBODY CLOSE.....

PEACE AND GOODWILL2 ALL

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

heres something i noticed. the guy who took the still photos of the wreck said they were taken 30 to 40 minutes after impact? npr says it took firefighters "hours" to extinguish the fire. the photog also claimed he was "ten feet" from the impact crater. no emergency crew were in any of the shots. this was on msnbc at about 1am. seems like our keepers are covering their tracks again.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Come on. Seriously?

If they wanted to knock her off, why not a hit and run?
Or a mugging gone bad?
Or accidental poisoning?
etc...

Everything can't be a conspiracy !

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Anyone One notice on the recording that there are no warning sounds going off or horns in the cockpit while the pilot is talking to the ATC approach ? I did not hear anything. Usually in something like this you will hear something in the recording before impact. Hmm this is strange. Not to mention this flight recording was released way to soon. Also Ice on your wings will also set off a horn warning, well at least in some more advanced aircraft . I never flew a bombardier though, so I really can't say what advanced warnings alerts are in this craft.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by SJE98]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by SJE98]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I can say.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

When you've got a government (actually a NWO shadow government) that would plan the Operation Northwoods false-flag terrorism in 1962, then murder 3,000 of it's own citizens 40 years later just to start endless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, anything is possible.

Including downing a plane to kill one person, if necessary.

Not saying this is definitely a conspiracy, but I wouldn't put anything past this government.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by jfj123

When you've got a government (actually a NWO shadow government)

NWO...really? The new world order thing again? Come on.
Can you actually provide evidence that it even exists other then in a passing statement by Bush Snr. ?

that would plan the Operation Northwoods false-flag terrorism in 1962, then murder 3,000 of it's own citizens 40 years later just to start endless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, anything is possible.

Just curious but how did we all find out about northwood?

Planes crash all the time. Very unfortunate but it happens. Birds brought down another plane recently. Do you think the NWO threw canadian geese at that planes engines ?????

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This plane, a Bombadier Dash 8, is small and doesn't have all the bells and whistles that a large advanced plane has and are also flown by less experienced pilots. Here's the wiki page on the Bombadier Dash 8:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Is that all you ever do -- demand evidence? I'm not here to educate you. Do your own research. Start with JFK, unless you're one of the very last Americans who still believes in the ridiculous Magic Bullet Theory. You sound like that tiresome shill Chadwickus who thinks governments couldn't be this evil. History proves otherwise.

Just curious but how did we all find out about northwood?

A book called "Body of Secrets" by James Bamford. What did you think -- the government felt guilty and confessed?

For everyone besides the rah-rah American flag-wavers, this 2006 BBC interview with Beverly Eckert is interesting when she talks about speaking with her husband right before the WTC towers collapsed (emphasis mine.)

...I consider that fate was merciful to us in that we had the opportunity to say goodbye. So many others didn't.

For those of us who were so personally affected, there was a realisation that if we can't find a way to make this world better, death and destruction will reach us all. It's something that's going to haunt me forever but I was so fortunate to be with Sean during his last moments, and to give what comfort I could although, honestly, he was comforting me.

He was being very strong, brave and composed and telling me to give his love to his family. He also told me to live a good and full life.

We were just remembering how happy we were. I just wanted to crawl through the phone and hold him but then there was an explosion, followed by a loud crack and a sound like an avalanche. That was the tower coming down. He was gone.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Show me WHERE I have said that this ISN'T a possible conspiracy??

All I have said regarding this incident is how quickly some people have jumped to conclusions when the whole story hasn't been revealed yet.

Seems like they're more interested in their points and kudos from their buddies rather than finding any truth.

Now THAT gets tiresome.

Also I don't appreciate being labeled something I'm not.

You don't know the first thing about me so stop sprouting your tripe all over the place.

If you can't handle what I have to say, put me on ignore like the other sooks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join