Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Continental Crash 3407 - A Conspiracy? - 9/11 Widow - met w/ Obama Dead onboard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
2 Birds with 1 Stone folks- seems as simple as that.

If you think they would have "knocked off" this Eckart person a long time ago, then you in fact have no idea how deception works. Which is why you arent and never will be in such a position to carry out any kind of covert operation such as this.

The NWO or illuminati, if they exist, love to shove things in our faces, right out in the open. So they put the 9/11 activist into a doomed plane. Silence her after meeting with Obama. Makes sense to me.

Now, dont forget what is going to get passed today or soon. The new nearly TRILLION dollar "stimulus" or "bailout" or whatever you want to call it. So many people had high hopes about Obama. I never did, but as soon as he tried to push that package down our throats, I knew I was right all along, and Obama is not anything more than the same people who have been in charge.

Guess what the news will be covered with for the weekend? The plane crash. They might talk a little bit about a former 9/11 activist being on the plane, but highly unlikely. What this will really serve to do, is take the economic problems off of the minds of the less informed people out there.

BTW I live in a place where 30mph wind is child's play, light snow is also not a very big deal.

They didnt even have time to say MAYDAY! or "we're having turbulence and/or landing problems"

A true patriot downed, a field day for the press on the weekend at which a measure which will surely destroy our economy even more is passed. If you dont see a conspiracy here I suggest you find a new forum.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

WOW.... I GUESS YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT COVERUPS???

hmmm.... They are going to recover the block box no matter what. The truth will be given to the right GOV agencies.

The CIA can call these agencies to not give that information to the public.

They will give them a line to say to the public. They would do this in secrecy and give them those basic threats they can't tell anyone or else.

If you had the brains you will figure out that this crash is fishy. I mean if it was true she talked with the president a week before this happend it makes the whole thing fishy.

Why a week after the talk with obama??

did she have the legit information about 9/11?

It is just too fishy that this ends up happening. I mean if she died randomly and didn't talk to the gov for a while then I would say ok it's a accident.

Yet on the news they said it was a new airplane a year old. Which means it was still in good condition.

I am just saying it's very fishy on how this accident came about.

Now for you to say we are just waiting for such an Event is really stupid.

we don't wait for these events to unfold so we can drum up a conspiracy.

We are talking about the event. We are trying to find the truth of such an event.

how you act is that we should follow and accept what the GOV and the media tells us.

It's just like giving us advice that to figure out if someone is going to rob you. Go flat out to the person and yell " ARE YOU GOING TO ROB ME TONIGHT????!!!! " Then the guy says no. while he has a mask on and is heading to your house... he then saw your door open walks in and starts to steal.

YOu ask again " What are you doing in my house??? are you stealing my stuff??"

He says" No I just want to make sure all your stuff is here cause I hear someone is in the area trying to rob people" You would go " oh ok thanks... Hey I should give you a tip here is 50 bucks"

this is what your like telling us. We should accept what the media says. If we say oh the GOV was in on it.

You expect the media to tell us americans oh the gov is in on it.

If they said that they would be the first to get their butts fried.

I mean we are just looking at the facts what is handed to U.S

We are just saying this is fishy. We are waiting for more information about this.

We then judge for ourselves. We don't let others make our decisions and our judgment.

So go ahead and keep your eyes closed and keep on saying in your dream land. .

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

yea, something is a miss. Here's why, and someone that is a pilot can correct me to the 'T" if they'd like. So, don't flame, just the details.

FIRST off, the pilot will be in contract with the tower. IF he/she(they), might see an issue, they can 'usually' radio the tower on conditions outside and the reactions of the plane IF they can NOT stay on the vector they are given BY the tower. Being that it's a turbo, it will probably mean it's instrumented, meaning, they don't have to 'litterly' see outside to fly; because they have instruments to nav by.

SECOND. If they were at 16,000ft, yes, it will be cold, but, as stated above, they should have been in contact with the tower because of the vector they had. They could have dropped 5k and gotten out of it IMO.

THIRD. Prop's don't just 'nose dive' when they are out of power, they will still have some lift to them and continue to glide a ways, I think a stnd prop can glide for couple miles before it will no long be able to gain lift, in which the pilot should be in contact with the tower for a place to land; just because the engine quits doesn't mean no contact with tower. There's still a radio.

FOURTH. Maintance records and a must to fly. PM's must be recorded and logged per FAA rules.

so yea, something doesn't add up .. does it. That's a starting point and you can go from there.

Liscensed Pilot's, feel free to correct me

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi from Denmark - just want to give u some tecnical facts about this plane.

We talk about a airplane dash-8 Q400. The plane is produce by Bombardier LTD - have 72 seats and speed max. 660 km i a hour.

Its a very good plane in cold weather and a lot of contries with a lot of snow have bougth this plane or the other dash-8 3oo plane.

I will translate a danish new-site with information about this plane to anyone interesting, so you maybe consider next time you gonna fly if this is the plane for your destination and if you maybe should cancel

It all began 9 sept. 2007: A Dash-8 have to make a forced landing in aalborg denmark - the plane so destoyed that it could never fly again - 5 people was "wounded" but no one seriously.

10 sept.: a dash-8 take off from Copenhagen to prague but most return to copenhagen again and the passenger take another dash-8 plane to praque but most again return to copenhagen with technical problems

12 sept: A dash-8 from Scandinavianairlines most make a forced landing in Litauen again because of the same problem as in aalborg(city).

21 sept: A dash-8 own by Ausburgs Airway have to make a forced landing in Münich because nosewheel not unfolding.

10 okt: A dash-8 on its way to Gdansk(Polland) most return to copenhagen because of nosetrouble

11 okt: A dash-8 from Berlin to Stockholm most return to Berlin because of engineproblems.

12okt: Again a dashplane most return this time to Warszawa with landing-whells problem.

19 okt: And again in copenhagen a forced landing because a door(to nose-wheel) not was closed, and a lot of lred ligth in cockpit.

27 okt:And again in copenhagen a dashplane was making a forced landing and the rigth side of landingwheels collapsing, and again very lucky no one "wounded".

22 now: Stavanger Norway a forced landing with a dash-8

2008 feb: A forced landing in Wien Austrian airline have also dash-8plane it seems like

29 sept: a forced landing in a little airport south of Oslo on its way to Denmark

21 okt: Two dash-8 most make a forced landing in Toronto Airport without and hour

16 now: a forced landing in Philadelphia dash-300 also problems with "nose"

And the last one you all know, so when we heard about it in news a lot of people was saying ohh!!! a dashplane.......what did i say

There also saying that Airlines companies from U.S.A, Japen Australien, Scandinavian, Austria and Canada have had trouble with this plane the last 6 years and the most common errors is something with the landingwheels, nearly all forced landing the last 5-6 years have been trouble with landingwheels.

Twice it have landed without wheels unfolding

Hope you could use the information, and personal i can tell that i would never take a dashplane would rather cross the ocean on a surfingboard.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you for that information. The report says the plane literally went into a nose dive straight down into that one house.

I was thinking, too, even with ice there would be some gliding and the pilot being able to radio. One sec she was on the radio, next sec.. nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
NTSB report says 30 mins before crash crew discussed intrument landing and then discussed significant aircraft icing and snow with mist. The plane extended its gear and flaps to 15. The plane went into an extreme pitch and roll and crew tried to raise gear and pitch but crashed.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You bunch of #ING RETARDS get off this bull# and let people mourn. Listen to the tapes and knock off your stupid ass # it was ice build up Get a life and stay out of this.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Really? Are they going to release those tapes like they did right away of the controllers tapes.

Sorry, when I hear it, then I may believe that, but again, as it was pointed out... there would have been some sort of gliding - not straight down nose dive.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The anonymous poster brings up a good point.
This DOES serve as a nice distraction to the stimulus package.
hmmm...
I doubt the 9-11 widow has anything to do with it. Dumb luck, unless they specifically targeted her plane, knowing that they wanted to take down a plane.
This weekend, yes, people will be talking about the plane crash, rather than our 13 dollar allotment (thankya' masta) from the Federal Government.
However, it will likely just bite them in the behind because of the previous plane wreck. People will say: Yeah, planes wreck from things like Ice and Birds.
However, when people get that first "stimulus" check and realize it is only 13 bucks, yet the entire thing cost a Trillion, they may get pretty upset.
You see, for people who are counting their pennies, even the idiots can realize that 13 bucks out of a Trillion is NOTHING. Especially when you consider that the bankers that got the same bailout used it to buy private jets.

I really think they just overstepped their own greed with this whole thing. But I'm slightly off topic.
Not really though, if this WAS a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you for that information. The report says the plane literally went into a nose dive straight down into that one house.

I was thinking, too, even with ice there would be some gliding and the pilot being able to radio. One sec she was on the radio, next sec.. nothing.

I can say with certainty that if the wings iced up, it will not glide. It will just drop like a rock. I have been an aerospace engineer for a long time and just got done working for "said" company.

This was just a bad deal. I feel for the families.

FYI - I stopped flying about 9 years ago. Aircraft companies are more about profit then doing the best they can do. Most maintanence programs are a joke.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by darkelf

Really? Are they going to release those tapes like they did right away of the controllers tapes.

Sorry, when I hear it, then I may believe that, but again, as it was pointed out... there would have been some sort of gliding - not straight down nose dive.

I am sure they will, they alread played them on air.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

YES - AP is correct -

How PERFECT - the news will ONLY focus on the crash - not the stimulus package!!

They especially won't remind people - it wasn't suppose to be voted on until after 48 hours on the net - BROKEN PROMISE!

NOW - I really DO BELIEVE - they KILLED = two birds with one stone!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you listen to the audio, the other aircraft had the ice dissipate at the ils intercept altitude. It will be interesting to see the results. Of course, if it is actually a conspiracy, we'll be told it was ice and all the aircraft parts and bodies will suddenly disappear....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
FYI - I stopped flying about 9 years ago. Aircraft companies are more about profit then doing the best they can do. Most maintanence programs are a joke.

I agree. When most of them are basically bankrupt, you get the feeling that they just play the odds.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I was going to try to inject some basic sanity here, but after reading a number of posts, I see the futility in that. You'll all keep talking each other into believing as you wish, and you won't let any fact dissuade you. You'll never credit any information unless it supports your sad view. That dead woman could resurrect and tell you directly, and you still wouldn't believe her!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ah.. yes, so clever to do it in a plane crash.. no one would deduce anything! Oh.. wait.. except here and probably on all conspiracy sites, less than a day from it happening. Hmm.. perhaps not such a brilliant plan after all.

Unfortunately the laws of the universe don't allow for such coincidences as Eckert dieing in a plane crash.

You probably need to brush up on probability theories before you make such bland, false statements. Odds and probabilities are funny things.

I can't fathom anything this lady could possibly know that she would have not already divulged to a media source, if she were THAT much of a threat to the government, that they felt removing an entire plane of civilians was the "right move" to silence her. You'll need more than that.

So far, this is a lot of wild guesswork and poor logic.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When I heard about this I thought to myself, " I bet anything when I log on the ATS there will be a thread stating there was a conspiracy." It is sad that every crash that happens people start posting that there is an ominous reason for it. Wait, sorry, I forgot for a second this was a conspiracy board. Disregard. Sad, she was scheduled to present a Canisius High School student with a scholarship created in her husbands name. Doubt the government saw her enough a liability to shoot down a plane. Besides, the fact that all the plane debris was directly where it crashed, so a shoot down is impossible.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Maybe before it took off someone put thermite in the wheel wells of the landing gear and using a special remote detonator and holograms as well as an OK from Steve and Alex Jones it was taken out. Also, now she can spend time with her loved one who didn;t really die on 9/11. We better find out what Dick Cheney was doing this week also.

Pa---thet---ic folks.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Maybe before it took off someone put thermite in the wheel wells of the landing gear and using a special remote detonator and holograms as well as an OK from Steve and Alex Jones it was taken out. Also, now she can spend time with her loved one who didn;t really die on 9/11. We better find out what Dick Cheney was doing this week also.

Pa---thet---ic folks.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by esdad71]

Holy crap. Someone with some common sense. It is always good to see posters like you. We are few and far inbetween.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by darkelf

Not necessarily, at that low of an altitude and at their speed a severe pitch and roll would have caused them to auger in. Add in the ice effect (which is probably what caused them to lose control) and you have a recipe for disaster. I am only an aircraft mechanic and electrician, not an engineer, but I understand how they work. Severe ice on the leading edges and the windshield is bad enough but if their controls iced over they didn't have a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join