It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Catholics are broke and a dying breed at that.. They can hardly pay for their child molester's settlement fees let alone .. taking over the world... (besides, they already did that.. and who wants to be a redundant Pope?)

Anyways.. what exactly did this R fellow predict for Friday?

Im not sure what he picked I just heard some of his minions mention friday the 13th as a bad day along with the rest of this week. Im curious to see whats up for I am still short and will be till friday.
In regards to Catholics I too was under the impression the Catholic power anymore was just a dog and pony show that the power it once had is now gone. I see this by looking at to me what the obvious is and that is who is in control of the major industries the news, banking, and entertainment industries. Now it might be just a show and the real power does lie with the Catholics but Id want to see some proof and more than just the Legatus coincidences.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Are you implying that it might be the jews that are posing as catholics? I still don't get it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

For the record, reinhardt did not particularly predict anything for Friday. People are just comparing this week to the bloodbath of the first week of October. He said watch the news for the next two weeks. They will be headlines (war drums?)

Catholics are not a dying breed. It's still one of the biggest single religious denominatiion in the world. It's the largest religion in the US and the resource rich Latin America. The Vatican is and will continue to remain the single richest entity in the world. Expect more people to return to religion as the world economy tanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi TJG. At 7888 today, DJIA is 48pts below last Monday's close. Still in the long-term support zone. Have you noticed how the market bombs every-time our illustrious monetary authorities go public? I expect the wheels to come-off -5000, but I don't believe we're heading over the precipice quite yet. An increase in volatility, possibly a few 10% rallies, as we wobble our way into the spring. Then...new lows.

The market is demanding a bone. Lets see if the Fed's throw 'em one.

GL

[edit on 10-2-2009 by OBE1]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Catholics, Jews, the House of Saud, Protestants, they're all in this together. I believe their name constitutes just three letters. It's the same name Hulk Hogan and Dennis Rodman used for their wrestling group in the 90s.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Hi TJG. At 7888 today, DJIA is 48pts below last Monday's close. Still in the long-term support zone. Have you noticed how the market bombs every-time our illustrious monetary authorities go public? I expect the wheels to come-off -5000, but I don't believe we're heading over the precipice quite yet. An increase in volatility, possibly a few 10% rallies, as we wobble our way into the spring. Then...new lows.

The market is demanding a bone. Lets see if the Fed's throw 'em one.

GL

Well it closed right at the bottom of that bottom trendline of the pennant. Im hanging in till the end of the day friday. I cant really hang in much longer because I am in Feb puts and a couple strikes out. If Friday does a good tanking Ill be fine. Im kind of expecting an up day tomorrow considering what we saw today but can easily see a thur and fri tanking. I could see a 790 or below SPX by the end of day friday.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Tomorrow will probably be an up day because of more rumors of suspending mark to market accounting.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Could see a snap-back tomorrow. If you caught Kudlow tonight, they're already leaking rumors about a possible change to mark-to-market rule. Guess they still believe...if you can hide it...it doesn't exist.

Consumer sentiment on Friday...should blow some headwinds.

GL

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

Could see a snap-back tomorrow. If you caught Kudlow tonight, they're already leaking rumors about a possible change to mark-to-market rule. Guess they still believe...if you can hide it...it doesn't exist.

Consumer sentiment on Friday...should blow some headwinds.

GL

I dont think news makes a difference to be honest with you amigo. We have seen bad news products ralleys and good news bomb markets and vice versa. I think the powers will make the market whatever they want to and we just have to hope we catch the ride at the right time. After a bomb like this a courtesy rally is called for and Im sure we will get one tomorrow. Thur and Fri however I think reality will kick in again.

In regards to mark to market I saw the show and its funny how all these thugs are cheering for joy. There is nothing wrong with mark to market its the assets that have the problems. They are trying to price fix here check this out fast forward to 3:00 and prepare to laugh you arse off on mark to marketing....

[edit on 10-2-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
2 funny!

True, the market is definitely irrational, still, today is a good example of a reaction to news...news denied. M wants definition, didn't get it. The techs and the Fed trading desk are watching the same chart signals as the rest of us. If M doesn't get what it wants, it will take the indices down until it does......or not. New crew in town, it will be interesting to see how they respond to the challenge.

GL

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Are you implying that it might be the jews that are posing as catholics? I still don't get it.

Or maybe it's Catholics who are posing as Jews, thus misleading people into thinking that there's some sort of Zionist conspiracy.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but so lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 3:9

Things that make you go, "hmmm..."

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tdavis0096

Great Post!! Many don't see that all of this may be prophecy. It just seems that the well drawn out map is coming to its end. Everything is moving very quickly.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

...why would anyone want him to be right?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Very good point regarding a Catholic cover-up; it's entirely possible; however, my speculation is the Zionists have infiltrated the Vatican Jesuit Order.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Yes, "cypto" Zionist Jews, but TJ was implying the other way around: Catholics posing as Jews.

Investigate The Protocols. Jews say it is a hoax but actions tell otherwise. Biblical prophecy supports the thesis.

However, did they write their own prophecy in the book of Revelations maybe? Hmmm.....Clever.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Related to Reinhart? I have not a clue.

1) Merck is having international trouble with a popular vaccine
www.bloomberg.com...

2) Today's CNBC Geithner live interview with a blatant Masonic symbol?
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

That's the plan. Cyclical?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdavis0096

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Or maybe it's Catholics who are posing as Jews, thus misleading people into thinking that there's some sort of Zionist conspiracy.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but so lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 3:9

Things that make you go, "hmmm..."

Excellent post. On the other hand, is the implication Zionists who proclaim themselves as Jews yet quietly do the work of Zionism? Zionism is a racist ideology not a religion.

Just thinking

Did Zionists write Revelations?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Reinhardt is funny, now.

He tells about Food 101.

He sends us looking after a video on google, that is no more available. The video is about Bushier the Nuke plan in Iran.

Then he sends us looking for a new video; dig in the dirt by Peter Gabriel.

Might be a strange week indeed.

We may buy gold, but since there is so much price manipulations, better have the real mccoy than the paper assets.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scrapple

Yes, I did notice the overt masonic symbol while he was being interviewed this evening by NBC's Brian Williams.

What is the intention behind this?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join