It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The advise was to sell by Feb 3 - Crash. Well, the major indices actually rallied from that point...yesterday's sell-off simply brought the DJIA back near the Feb 3 level.

Crash

Yesterday the market fired a shot across the bow of the new administration. Under Bush, the Fed/Treasury might have responded with a new emergency measure, lets see how/if the new guys react. With the establishment of ZIRP, and multiple new credit facilities, the new crew doesn't have many options; all hopes rest on the Obama economic recovery plan...the market wants detail. Right now, M is listening...marking time. If it doesn't hear what it needs today = additional pressure on stocks.

GL

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Would care less about symbols - if they would stop showing up for important interviews.

Then again if one is innocent enough to feel that the interview scene was randomly selected, then the US Treasury and the House of the Temple share decorators.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

For one thing, he was proven right yet again, albeit a day late. And he never predicted anything for the entire week. So please use your brain cells properly before you post, mmkay?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by The Oak

For one thing, he was proven right yet again, albeit a day late. And he never predicted anything for the entire week. So please use your brain cells properly before you post, mmkay?

I guess we will see how the end of the week goes. I still think the new bailout will be announced today or tomorrow and then the market will gain 500 or 600 points erasing any loss from yesterday. If I am wrong I will eat my words, and give "R" props, but I don't think that will happen. I personally hope I am right because If I'm wrong and "R" is right then we are in for a $H!T storm.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Now this is really stupid:

"

what service do I provide?

I predict market boom/bust cycles.

"

He may be a good poet, but a lousy businessman....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

I think (Its my own opinion) that the $hit storm has already hit..............The masses can't smell it...........but there are a few of us that can.

So let us know Friday if you smell it,

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Reply to post by The OAK
I guess we will see how the end of the week goes. I still think the new bailout will be announced today or tomorrow and then the market will gain 500 or 600 points erasing any loss from yesterday. If I am wrong I will eat my words, and give "R" props, but I don't think that will happen. I personally hope I am right because If I'm wrong and "R" is right then we are in for a $H!T storm.

Uhhhhhh..... the bailout passed in the Senate yesterday.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Snisha]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Snisha]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I have to agree that he is behaving stupidly. I think his ego may have taken over.

A wise investor does not pay for something without knowing what it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
not sure if anyone say Connan Obrien last night

but he had norm mcdonald on

and he was hinting, IMPLYING, that there is a "GREAT DEPRESSION" coming

he sounded like he was honestly trying to warn us

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

I have to agree that he is behaving stupidly. I think his ego may have taken over.

A wise investor does not pay for something without knowing what it is.

Agreed. See my post on page 32 - until he explains exactly what you are getting for $720 all I will see in him is someone trying to profit from disaster and panic. While I admire his insight, his info has become more sparse with an increased push to sell his "product" since the introduction of his pay-site.

And WTF kind of start-up did he create
Any ideas?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Shakespeare would warn poets to stay away from butchers shops

His biggest mistake as a "writer" is he established conversation with his public and so lost his authority. The pretense that he can predict killed him.

He should keep his good work with commenting on important events, but playing the game he's playing now will ruin him. If already hasn't.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh noes! Jabba the Hut is controlling things from the shadows!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why is he charging $720? Dose it cost him for the information he's giving on his site?

Why not post it on ATS or Youtube or even Myspace?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Still, I'd pay him if I had the money.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think a lot of things about David/Reinhardt...

But seriously, when he says he is charging 720.00 and wants it all up front, what does that tell you.

He doesn't want to take payments because then if anything is happening that is "shady", well that could be extra charges against him in the long run.

Secondly, if he quits producing, or misses it even once or twice, people will cancel payment on their credit cards..JMO

He's not bad and as a matter of fact, he has been pretty much on the money. That's why I am looking forward to seeing what happens on his dreaded Friday the 13th..

Do I still think he is making money off of desperate folks...well that would be a resounding Y E S...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Fantastic post DD. Thank you.

star

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

Uh, major economies are already in a depression. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

Uh, major economies are already in a depression. www.abovetopsecret.com...

so you think the United States is already in a depression and it just hasn't been calculated yet by mainstream news outlets?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsBehavin1
He's not bad and as a matter of fact, he has been pretty much on the money. That's why I am looking forward to seeing what happens on his dreaded Friday the 13th..

Again, he did not predict anything for the 13th. Sheesh!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

So like February 9th...I just picked that up in thin air???

You are beginning to sound like the US Goverment. I should just drink the kool-aid and keep my mouth shut...RIGHT???

I am not like the other sheep...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by MsBehavin1]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join