It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
vatican, jewish history (look for shlomo sand work), free-masons...

they're beliefs instruments created by the guys in charge to divide, manipulate, enslave the mass, driving them to hate and war

better profit yeah,
but better control mostofall

it is going on for centuries, maybe millenia

think Machiavelli (and those chinese and indian philosophers he copied and paste from)

when speaking vatican forget catholics

think at who institutionalized this thing in the first place

the history of the jews, as the history of the first christians are myths to make flourish other myths like sionism:
many of the top bankers-jews were implicated in the shoah making business with nazi with full support of vatican, who also have always killed their supposedly brothers too throughout the history

vatican is the roman empire,
this story is not about religion
this story is about controlling the world sheeple, using myths

this world is just a big lie,
from top to bottom, east to west

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

i state zionism is a myth, not because i believe it doesn' exist, but because it was"legitimized" by myths

(just like war against terrorism)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the 'V' in the Masonic symbol represents?

Vatican?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Alan Parsons Project = APP (American Apparel). Their Stock fell 99.04% ...TODAY.
CNBC

Dig (Peter Gabrielle) = DIG (A Gas Company)

And his site has changed.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Alan Parsons Project = APP (American Apparel). Their Stock fell 99.04% ...TODAY.
CNBC

Dig (Peter Gabrielle) = DIG (A Gas Company)

And his site has changed.

Uh, they dropped 11 cents the way I read it. Bout 4.5%

That would be nuts is something dropped 99%, haha.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i feel sorry for those who bought into reinhardt

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Man - thats crazy - it just said 99.4%! I guess I should either:

A: Lay off the gin.

B: Drink MORE gin.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Wait...see! I am not crazy - this is what happens when you go to CNBC and type in APP in the stock quote thingie.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Catholics are brokeand a dying breed at that.. They can hardly pay for their child molester's settlement fees let alone .. taking over the world... (besides, they already did that.. and who wants to be a redundant Pope?)

Anyways.. what exactly did this R fellow predict for Friday?

Yes, but we are not talking about Catholics. We are talking about the Vatican. The Vatican has 2000 years of accumulated wealth. As a mason you must know that.

How do you always win? You play both sides.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Man - thats crazy - it just said 99.4%! I guess I should either:

A: Lay off the gin.

B: Drink MORE gin.

Haha, that's crazy, I see what you're saying though. Not sure what the -243 is for...but it's definitely not for a stock worth less than 3 dollars, haha.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
Does anyone know what the 'V' in the Masonic symbol represents?

Vatican?

I believe it is related to mathematics - I want to say a compass rose ???

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedStarRedux
i feel sorry for those who bought into reinhardt

HEY i will tell you it was thrilling to experience his first two predictions.

Still was the most amazing thing I have come across on ATS. I looked like a psychic after the fact, my friends and family thought my prediction was amazing - I ended up telling them about REINHARDT...

I actuality copied his entire posting pre ats and the read is very advanced - the guy is very ahead of the curve IMO.

I wonder if the "REINHARDT" that predicted sept 15 is the same guy who warned about 2/9???

Anyone have proof - or the more recent prediction source?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'll give you a tip about symbols.

Symbols are not means of communication. Those are means of recognition.

The point is, you must know the "contents" of the symbol if you want to use it as a code. Otherwise it is just confusing.

And I'll quote Spinoza on this: "The more an idea is unclear, the more it affects".

So, we can discuss what a "V" means, or an "eye in the pyramid", but it will only dull our minds. And pragmatically speaking, that's its primary function: to dull peoples' minds while the thieves take the loot.

Forget about Jews, Catholics or Masons. It is in the nature of schizophrenia to "divide and rule". It splits your personality into these images and you are done for, out of action.

There are no Jews, Catholics or Masons in this business. They are of the same origin and of the same tribe. The good cop and the bad cop have the same boss.

The only real defense is not to fall for that game. Stay clear of their game, don't buy at "opportunities" they provide.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You should also look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

The only real defense is not to fall for that game. Stay clear of their game, don't buy at "opportunities" they provide.

What sort of "opportunities"?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Can Catholics join freemasonry? I didn't think they could?

I am thinking Freemasonry is the common denominator here allowing Vatican to exercise control over the naive reality matrix. Why are Catholics bard? The religion is under direct Vatican control while the others are not. Is this where freemasonry comes in? Is this the network by which Vatican exercises its control over all other major religions, governments, and corporations?

Am I understanding this correctly? ...DD...anybody?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I see more profit but not more control. Seems like one world government, religion and money system would be more control.

How is multiple languages, currencies and religions more control? You've lost me here.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I am trying to think of who did institutionalize this is the first place?

I am trying to get out of my box here people. Any sources or threads to read?

Star for you. Very enlightening post.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
So, we can discuss what a "V" means, or an "eye in the pyramid", but it will only dull our minds. And pragmatically speaking, that's its primary function: to dull peoples' minds while the thieves take the loot.

Forget about Jews, Catholics or Masons. It is in the nature of schizophrenia to "divide and rule". It splits your personality into these images and you are done for, out of action.

There are no Jews, Catholics or Masons in this business. They are of the same origin and of the same tribe. The good cop and the bad cop have the same boss.

So what tribe are you talking about here? I think this is very very important and you should open a new thread regarding this (if you haven't already) and share with us what you know.

And yes, what sort of "opportunities"?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

while you are making war,
you are not creating love !

and you don't really expand/improve the state of the collective consciousness

nor your own degree of freedom

division of the mind, the people, the earth is the key to control,
look Machiavelli and spiritual philosophers from the eastern world

then it is a (very) long process to get the perfect mean to shut down human faculty to indulge love and seek freedom.
it is a long process to make this nwo that won't work out for them otherwise.

(and pharma corps are these decades working real hard)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join