It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Market will drop all week long and level off on Friday. That is my prediction. I saw Dow getting dipping down into the 6000's. That is my prediction and I do not suggest you bet on my prediction.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
And can anyone speculate on how Legatus would be connected to this? After all, Reinhardt insisted that the news will come after Legatus meeting.

Yes very simple... the people in Legatus are the guys in the big companies who have the power to create bubbles and cook the books. Which of course they do, then they take the money from the bubble and launder it through the Vatican via Legatus. As soon as the check clears so to speak, the bubble bursts and the affected economy implodes. Last Friday and Saturday was their global conference. All markets are down from Japan to North and South America.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Off by one day. Not bad for predicting ahead of time. Though, I could have predicted this just by the way the Dow reacts to the President and this stupid stupid "stimulus" bill

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Off by one day. Not bad for predicting ahead of time. Though, I could have predicted this just by the way the Dow reacts to the President and this stupid stupid "stimulus" bill

Yeah, I agree. Like I said that was predictable.

I think it would have happened with or without anyone else's help?

What does everyone else think?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

And that is their plan? To destroy world's economy?

There has to be purpose to this, and it is not simply psychological, or imbecile, thing like "greed".

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Well my question at the start of this thread What if Rienhardt is Right?

I am not quite sure today answered that question.............

Tomorrow will tell......Then we may have to start a thread He's Right, What the Hell Do We Do Now??

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Well my question at the start of this thread What if Rienhardt is Right?

I am not quite sure today answered that question.............

Tomorrow will tell......Then we may have to start a thread He's Right, What the Hell Do We Do Now??

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

And that is their plan? To destroy world's economy?

There has to be purpose to this, and it is not simply psychological, or imbecile, thing like "greed".

No, crash the dollar and the economy with it...

Rioting = Martial Law / Loss of Civil Liberties
Dollar Crash = New Currency with a globalization agenda (NAU/Amero? cashless? one world currency?)

Or less dramatic, put the peasants out of work, Obama will get a whole bunch of stuff done for cheap by paying the out of work peasants a lot less than what they normally make but at least have jobs. Then we will need to go to war to kick start Government spending to new unimaginable levels and kick start the economy to create some new bubbles.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think there is a parallel between the present economic situation and the fate of the almost famous (more like notorious) LHC (Hardon collider). Thank God it is broken, for who knows what kind of "black hole" we'd be facing now

At least, according to Reinhardt, dildo industries are pretty "safe"

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Rioting = Martial Law / Loss of Civil Liberties
Dollar Crash = New Currency with a globalization agenda (NAU/Amero? cashless? one world currency?) "

Loss of Civil Liberties may precede rioting, may be the cause of rioting, because in modern world purchasing power is the Civil Liberties.

Maybe it is the other way around. First Civil Liberties crash, then market crashes.

Globalization is the name of the disease.

There is no cure but abstaining.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And that is their plan? To destroy world's economy? There has to be purpose to this, and it is not simply psychological, or imbecile, thing like "greed".

if you know there might be a war in the next year or two what is the fastest way to get people to flock to the military? check out job loss vs military recruitment right now.....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Civil liberties can't totally crash if the people are not destitute. Market crash comes first.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well Reinhardt has done it again.

The guy said that February 9th, news would arrive that day that would push the market downward. The news would arrive. That day. The market would then go downward. It did.

I love the bandwagon swingers on this board. He was right, and now those of you who were saying he's hit a "brick wall" or he's a crock or whatever are now happily buckling in for the rest of the week, and refreshing bloomberg.com futures.

Pure effing comedy.

Roll like I roll, for the entertainment value. He did it again!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Gando702]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gando702
Well Reinhardt has done it again.

The guy said that February 9th, news would arrive that day that would push the market downward. The news would arrive. That day. The market would then go downward. It did.

I love the bandwagon swingers on this board. He was right, and now those of you who were saying he's hit a "brick wall" or he's a crock or whatever are now happily buckling in for the rest of the week, and refreshing bloomberg.com futures.

Pure effing comedy.

Roll like I roll, for the entertainment value. He did it again!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Gando702]

Lets hope hes right about the rest of the week.....particularly friday......

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
Wow. I'm speechless. My naive world's been shattered. Like the time I was told "there's no Santa Claus."

Before you begin to get sucked into Reinhardt's terrifying 'truth' wholeheartedly, you should definitely take this opportunity to pick up a Castenada book as well...you realize that 'truth' is a manipulative tool which creates what you used to call your 'naive world'--but it doesn't really exist the way we think it does (Don Juan was an expert at manipulating reality)-- just as Reinhardt is doing with his pictures and words as he draws everyone a new, revealing form for people to accept. He has defined an assemblage point with such power, it is truly awe-inspiring.Those on top call this understanding of truth 'being illuminated.' The Vatican feels it has the right to do the illuminating (drawing reality) and they use archetypes known to all to 'define the playing field' for everyone's life. It feels it has the right to collect all wisdom (other possibilities) on the planet, horde it all in their library...and not share. They feel they have this right...and it is a sham. This world could be so different. I think Reinhardt figured out what the Vatican and their central banks were doing through his Enron obsession.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeff.behnke
I think Reinhardt figured out what the Vatican and their central banks were doing through his Enron obsession.

I thought the banking system was Jewish owned and not Catholic? Look at all the leaders of the banking world they are Jewish but yet you say the Catholics control them...what am I missing here?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost

I think Reinhardt figured out what the Vatican and their central banks were doing through his Enron obsession.

I thought the banking system was Jewish owned and not Catholic? Look at all the leaders of the banking world they are Jewish but yet you say the Catholics control them...what am I missing here?

This is what Reinhardt talks about when he says to follow the money, and forget about names and places, because people get hung up on them and want to throw stones. Each stone that is "thrown" makes money to these faceless ones--they want those stones to be thrown. So it works like this: "hey! Look at me! I'm Jewish! And I just robbed you Muslims." And then, soon after, "Hey! Look at me! I'm Muslim! And I just robbed you Jews." It's a game. It creates wars--the faceless ones do it. They make money from these divisions. And the person who "seems" to be running it is a Luciferian figure who embodies this 'materialistic evil' archetype....quite possibly the Black Pope of the Vatican--the dark half of God himself. But is there something above the Black Pope? Sure, why not? Maybe the lizard people, I don't know. You can see what is occurring if you look at it abstractly enough, I think.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost

Yeah, I thought they're jewish too. Maybe ATS is totally wrong on this, perhaps it was the catholics all along.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

Hmm....I dont know....the central banking community which pretty much runs the show was created by a select few people like the Rothschilds...Maybe it is a Catholic conspiracy I mean its pretty well knows the Catholics have a ton of money ie the Vatican. A Catholic world order...interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Catholics are broke and a dying breed at that.. They can hardly pay for their child molester's settlement fees let alone .. taking over the world... (besides, they already did that.. and who wants to be a redundant Pope?)

Anyways.. what exactly did this R fellow predict for Friday?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join