It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Psychic: A Lesson on TK and PK

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondax
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

i watched the video and i noticed something rather subtle i guess you can say.

i noticed you lowering your arm and increasing the slope of your palm. you might not notice it when its playing in realtime but if you take the cursor thing on the youtube player and sort of fast foward through the video you can clearly see your arm lowering.

although it might be an illusion cause of the lighting and shadow.

im not trying to rain on your parade, since i too have been trying TK and have had some success, but im just telling you what i see.

edit: start around :50 and run till the end

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Mondax]

Yes, so far my videos are non-skeptic proof... just showing exercises.

How´s your training? I think i will show a 'round up' over my training
section.... i will need help from my friend to record me, but will
happen soon.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 10-3-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
its been good, i got the wheel to twitch about half an inch on command about 6 times during one sitting. But ever since then i havent been able to. i think i get to excited with the possibility of recreating it, that i cant concentrate. i'll keep trying though

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

Try to avoid concentration. Relax and let it happen. When the "unerving
feeling" of the wheel starts spining, say this:

"Its ok. Im ready for this."

Im referring to subconcious approach. check the site.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 10-3-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Wrote this yesterday....

Question everything!

If you look the amount of people asking about how to do PK in forums,
you can understand the common routine of someone trying to get results
the first time: they don’t know how to deal with it and ask for tips
(personal truth from others!).

Things don’t work out (as obvious) and the whole experience fades with
the card of denial from the first and probalby invisible shield from the old
structure.

This is a sad but true pattern. Only the open mind and stubborn resist and
go on fighting their own ego and wins the first round. Others fails
miserably, don’t even understanding the mind game to begin with. With
this defeat, the old structure automate this response (its not possible
because I’ve tried and not succeed) and coming back to it one more time
will be almost like denying gravity, and this person is lost to the
psychokinesis experience for good.

Observation is part of the search from truth. Look around and watch
patterns.

"Why people that can perform PK always state that you can do it and you
will figure it out given time and dedication?"

This is the collective idea about the mind game representation we are
discussing here. You are the teacher, and thats why PK is hard to get in
the crucial first times on fiddling with things that no manual could ever be
builted.

"Belief systems are a mental crutch? Is 'Belief' more important
than 'system'?"

Again, thats a thought you must take into some serious consideration. Do
you consider yourself a man of faith or a man of science? What happens if
you choose the wrong side? Does the truth can be perceived by such
extreme duality?

The pattern here is questioning. The rupture in the shield from the old
structure will be driven by sustainable evolution of emergent solutions to
solve the psychokinesis containment of doubt and fear, denial and
rejectance.

sites.google.com...

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondax
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

i watched the video and i noticed something rather subtle i guess you can say.

i noticed you lowering your arm and increasing the slope of your palm. you might not notice it when its playing in realtime but if you take the cursor thing on the youtube player and sort of fast foward through the video you can clearly see your arm lowering.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Mondax]

This was the first thing I noticed too, easily noticable if you go through fast.

But I think he's doing it without thinking.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hey, recorded another expo:

Try this, its great!

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That's quite a pendulum lol. Mine are never more than a foot or 2 that one is too big methinks

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yeah... im trying to get it moving from a static position.. still no
results.

Hope this thread dont dies too soon.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey,

I tried the PK exercise. It was great, I was able to make the candle flame change shape, sway in the direction I wanted it to, and the flame to grow bigger and smaller. I could not extinguish it though, I think this may take some time.

In the past I've tried a TK exercise with a glass full of water. My aim was to create ripples in it, but I never succeeded in doing it. I wonder if you guys can do it, and if you can, it would be great if you could create a little video of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Indigo to be honest I've never tried to make ripples in water. I'll try it though and post my results.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey guys!! Don't let this thread die!! I was having so much fun reading it XD I began researching about TK on friday, I was reading some psionic manual and try the psi-wheel thing, it wrked at first try so I was very condused that nigh (it was also friday 13 so it was fuuny and creepy at the same time XD).

After five days I had achieved a lot, I 've been recording all my experiences so I can analyze them later on; until now, I can move the psi wheel under the glass, move it with one hand or without hands, give it direction (like 85%, There are some times it son't listen to me and just keep spinning the same way XD).

One of my doubts is that I can't make it stop!! I can make it turn clockwise or counterclckwise but I can't stop it. It is really frustrating XD
I'm sure it's not the wind, static, heat and all that stuff; if you're really open minded as I try to be, you can feel the conexion with the object, it's funny when you try to move the wheel and a finger moves instead XD

Another funny thing is that tried to move 9 psi-wheels at the same time, and I could, the frustration began when avery psi-wheel spin as fast and at the side they wanted!! there was no order nor simetry, there was just chaos above them XD I can make 2 `si-wheels spin in the direction i want, it goes all messy when I try 3 or more XD

And the last thing, I am carrying it all around expectig results and recording data, and one of the more interesting is that when I'm on msn, even now that I'm writing, the psi-wheel is spinning! If I cover it with glass it also spins no it's not another force I think. But why does this happens?

Oh! Now that I remember, when it spins on his own (when I'm not interested in spinning it in any direction) it spins fluently as it wants, but when I turn to see it, it slows down and began only to shake, any idea?

Hope for an answer as soon as possible, I was reading about some team here that try to get results from the sceintific method on this forum, but the proyect wnt down without conclusion, mybe we could make something like this, I hink it would be fun XD.

PS: As another (yes, another XD) curiousity, when I meditate, the TK seems harder for me XD I'ce tried some yoga positions, chakra alignment, relaxation music and such without any good result; I can make TK almost perfectly without concentrating (this is not as good as it sounds, have you tried not to be focused on what you're trying to focus? XD it's like trying to move a leg expecting the arm to move XD), maybe you have heard of some people that have my same problems, please answer as soon as you can.

Don't put attention to block-minded people, sooner or later they'll battle with something they can't understand and maybe then they'll change their minds, from my point of view, it's useless trying to make a wall understand anything XD

For the record, I'm mexican and it's 1:00 am XD, so i apologyze for my writing, I hope all my ideas are kind of clear.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
And now that I think about it, when it's closer to sleeping time, TK turns to be easier, would it be dealing with the REM state or something like that? Maybe you had colected enbergy al day long so now it's easier?

Another problem that I'm getting is that sometmes one point of the psi-wheel gets like magetized to the finger I'm working on and it follows it until I make a hard move, any idea how to control this? it's kind of messy when i try to make TK with my hands.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SH-HULE

Hey, thanks for putting that out here...

Can I ask what is your age? I think teens can learn WAY more fast
than adults, because of the world they understand is not that concrete
and its constantly changing...

Can you post your vids?

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm 19 years old, and I haven't took video of my progress, but when I get them in video, I'll put them right here.

So, any idea why does the psi-wheel spin on its own even when I'm not putting it attention, I'm experimenting with some analysis about how many of them can I move, if there is any connections for the emotions of the moments, etc. but I hadn't get clear results until now.

pd. Sorry for answering so late, I had logging problems since wednesday. XD

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was sore after working out, and I was home from college so decided to take a bath. I laid back and did my normal meditative breathing.. I focused on the bath water around me and taking the energy from it. I pictured it in a circular pattern as if its energy was entering me and being dispersed back out..

Not only did ripples appear, but waves.. The water moved as if I were thrashing around, but I stood completely still.. there was no way this was me moving slightly or anything.. I made them shift back and forth side to side, front and back.

It was amazing.

Okay, here is a question:

It's random but bare with me.. Does any one find it harder to control their energy after sex?

I find it hard to center it..

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Shame the government does not use you guys instead of perving into my life. Anyone here good at this stuff, get in touch with your local council or government dept.

They are always looking for people that can do things, they will just steal it of you and not bother aying you.

So a friendly warning to annoucing anything you can do. I opened myself upto government stuff in 1992, and its been hell since, if they can use you they will, so i would not talk about too much if i was you.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SCFox

Terrific, could somebody please do this and post a video of it. It would be so brilliant.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

oh man i tried it when outside was really windy and suddently the wind just stops

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've got a question, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I've been practicing TK for about a month now and before I go on moving the energy through my body, I want to confirm that what I'm feeling is energy as I am rather new to this sort of thing.

I can't really describe the way it feels. I guess the best way to describe it would be a somewhat vibrational/ energetic feeling in the pit of my stomach and I can easily control whatever it is I'm feeling. I can intensify it until my body twitches and then I lose it. Why does my body twitch when it reaches it maximum intensity? Is the energy that I'm supposed to be feeling?

Has anyone else had this happen to them before?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very cool video, impressive abilities.....

www.dailymotion.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join